An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1 My Cookie! on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
First topic message reminder :

Okai, people. This is a VERY fun game. It's kinda similar to King of the Hill. But... it's still different.
Y'see, there's one last cookie on earth. A delicious, chocolate chip cookie with the little chocolate chips in a smiley face. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.
The purpose is to get the cookie. You can god-mod, power-play, and etc in this game.
Ex.
Random Dude #1: Slaps Random Dude #2 with a frying pan, then takes the cookie.
Random Dude #2: After being knocked out, get's back up and flies over to Random Dude #1, kicks him in the gut, then takes the cookie.
Random Dude #3: Sees Random Dude #2 with the cookie, and blows him up with TNT and takes the cookie like a baus.

~~~
Okai, got it? THEN, GO!!

~Minkpaw runs up and grabs the cookie off a pedestal.  

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

51 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Throws a piano on Reddust then takes cookie.

52 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Floats down majestically on a cloud with a violin in her hands. Then begins to play so horribly that everyone dies. :3
Takes the cookie from dead Diamond and floats away again.

View user profile

53 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Becoming undead,Hawk bites Larky,then in her painful seizure,takes the cookie

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

54 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Diamond distracts Red by having a seizure then steals cookie

55 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Hawk

Elder
Reviving herself using an elixir,Hawk steals the cookie from Diamond fang by swooping down on wings,then flies away.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

56 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Diamond uses aw jetpack to catch up to Hawky and steals the cookie as she tears off Hawk's wings

57 Re: My Cookie! on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
After magically coming back to life, Minkpaw used her cookie-scented magical bloodhounds and tracks the cookie down to Diamond. Taking out a hot sauce gun, she sprayed the burning hot substance onto Diamond as she flew overhead on her jet pack. She put the cookie in a heat-resistand container. Using her teleporting powers, she teleported to Venus's surface and went inside a volcano.

View user profile

58 Re: My Cookie! on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
Dropping a muscular bomb into the volcano,pHawk somehow perfectly recovers the still warm cookie. She yanks it from Mink's dead hands,then runs away yelling,"FOR SPARTA!!!"

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

59 Re: My Cookie! on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Bombs everyone with an atomic Jawbreaker, but somehow manages to preserve the cookie.

View user profile

60 Re: My Cookie! on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana chuckled and mischeviously manipulated several people to get the cookie back to her. Going invisible with the cookie she grew wings and flew several hundered feet above the ocean, about to drop the cookie to make the others scramble for it

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

61 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw's StarClan spirit rises, and flies over to where Lana has the cookie. Talking to her with StarClan wisdom, Minkpaw was able to get the cookie. But then she cursed Lana and laughed manically, before being taken to the Dark Forest, where she has Tigerstar, Brokentail, Hawkfrost, Mapleshade, Scourge, and all the other bad guys guard her and the cookie.

View user profile

62 Re: My Cookie! on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:47 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow asks help from starclan wolves and then they storm the dark forest. While they are fighting, Blackwidow sneeks up on Minkpaw and steals the cookie. She then takes a boat and sails to Europe where she hides under the Queen of Englands chair.

63 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:34 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
After getting tired of just being a splattered blob due to the horrible Violin-play, Broken grows big enough to engulf the whole earth, and captures everyone inside herself, flooding the earth in slime. She then makes the cookie float away into a random place on the earth.

(Never underestimate the power of yucky slime >:3)

64 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:29 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw, after being engulfed in slime, asked for Katara and Korra's help, and they somehow waterbended the slime into a black hole. :3 Then, Minkpaw used her super-cookie-senses to find the cookie. She flew all the water to Jupiter, where somehow the cookie didn't crumble into tiny pieces of crumbled cookie crumbles.

View user profile

65 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:31 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup uses her magical abilities to follow minkpaw and snatches the cookie. Then Kitpup catches a ride with the doctor on the tardis, and travels to a Dalek lair (the dales don't spot her) and hides, secretly guarded by a giant fleet of daleks 3000 years in the future! (Daleks shoot lazers that vaporize anything they touch)

66 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:27 am

Zeropup sits in a corner ._. I don't think I want the cookie. WAIT, I LIES!

Zeropup teleports on top of Kit's head, takes the cookie, and straps a bomb on her before teleporting away to Mars.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

67 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup swallows the bomb, uses her extra special stretching ability to take care of the bomb, and gets back in the tardis, and chases down zeropup. She grabs a Dalek and uses it to vaporize zeropup, somehow not harming the cookie. She grabs the cookie, and throws herself in the tardis into a forever moving wormhole. "THIS IS MY COOOOOKIE!" She screams at the top of her lungs and puts a motion sensor trap with the Dalek facing the cookie. If it senses any movement, the Dalek will vaporize the cookie, with Kitpup watching to see if anyone messes with the trap.

68 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw, after losing her cookie, snarls "I AM THE COOKIE LORD!" She then warped herself 12,400 years into the future, when Mobians ruled. Not satisfied with Sonic and Shadow, Mink used a Time Stone and traveled 200 more years into the future. She kidnapped Silver, and explained EVERYTHING to him. So, she went back in time, and took Silver with her. Finally finding the place were Kitpup and the cookie was, Silver used his psychic powers to figure out there was a trap. Carefully, he used his telekinesis to levitate the cookie away. But when the Dalek attempted to vaporize it, Silver used a telekinetic shield to black the vapor thingy and teleported it to me. Thanking Silver, Minkpup took the cookie and traveled back to the future, where she had Shadow guard her and the cookie like a baus.

(I'm a Sonic geek. Don't judge me.)

Last edited by Minkpaw on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make sure it wouldn't be vaporized!!!!)

View user profile

69 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(The dalek would have detected the cookie moving and destroyed it, mink)

70 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Goes up to Mink and Shadow and shouts: "Look over there!" Snatches the cookie and runs.

71 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
(Kitpup,it's not the power of infinity or anything,it's just a game)

Kicking Ivypup in the gut,Hawk runs off. "MY COOKIE!!!!"

Warrior of Thunderclan

"...What is that?" ~Stick

"I am not a tiny little dog,ok?! I'm just vertically challenged!!" ~Stick

"What are you staring at,Bozo?" ~Stick

Stick's Bio
View user profile

72 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw raged over being tricked again, and went to find the cookie. Seeing Hawk with it, Mink started to rainbow, and blasted Hawk with her magical rainbow powers. Somehow the cookie wasn't affected, and Mink snatched it, and teleported to "The World of Nothingness".

View user profile

73 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup uses her teleporting abilities to fake out mink by teleporting all around her for a second and snatches the cookie. She then teleports to mars and guards herself with all of the Martians help.

74 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw, after recovering from extreme confusion, shook her head and took out her Cookie Tracker 9000. Teleporting the the ponies of Equestria, and forced Twilight to obey her. Taking the unicorn to Mars, the magical creature destroyed all the martians. Minkpaw teleported up to Kitpup, slapped her, took the cookie, slapped her again, and teleported to Manly Beach in Australia.

View user profile

75 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Zeropup, who just happened to be lounging on the sand, started to dig a giant hole. As Mink landed, he said, "LOOK, OVER THERE!" pushing Mink into the hole and burrying her whole at the same time saving the cookie from the hole. Running to the ocean, Zero leaps into the water, riding a whale surrounded by an army of dolphins away from the beach to eat the cookie happily.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum