An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1 My Cookie! on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
First topic message reminder :

Okai, people. This is a VERY fun game. It's kinda similar to King of the Hill. But... it's still different.
Y'see, there's one last cookie on earth. A delicious, chocolate chip cookie with the little chocolate chips in a smiley face. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.
The purpose is to get the cookie. You can god-mod, power-play, and etc in this game.
Ex.
Random Dude #1: Slaps Random Dude #2 with a frying pan, then takes the cookie.
Random Dude #2: After being knocked out, get's back up and flies over to Random Dude #1, kicks him in the gut, then takes the cookie.
Random Dude #3: Sees Random Dude #2 with the cookie, and blows him up with TNT and takes the cookie like a baus.

~~~
Okai, got it? THEN, GO!!

~Minkpaw runs up and grabs the cookie off a pedestal.  

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

76 Re: My Cookie! on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Topazpup used her ability to breathe underwater and used her ability to call the dolphins and whale away, grabs the cookie where she goes into outer space, warming the cookie. She smiles and carries the cookie onto a plane, along with herself and sits on the plane as she is dropped off at Vancouver to eat her cookie happily in a hotel room.

View user profile

77 Re: My Cookie! on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Rubypup hides in topazpups closet and jumps out, taking the cookie and jumping out of the window. She lands in a truck filled with feathers, makes a pair of wings, and starts to fly to Albuquerque.

RUBYPUP
View user profile

78 Re: My Cookie! on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw rides a pink fluffy unicorn across a rainbow, and sees Rubypup with the cookie. Letting out a battle cry, the unicorn flew into Ruby, and she grabbed the cookie, before sky-diving down into Iowa. She took out a teleportation device, before teleporting to some random planet.

View user profile

79 Re: My Cookie! on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:05 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
As Mink was standing on some random planet, a portal from the black hole appeared, plopping out Broken. While falling, Broken notices Mink holding the cookie, who happened to be directly beneath her. She snatches the cookie while landing on/hitting Mink. After that, she uses her Devil Fruit powers to become a cheetah and run off with the cookie in a small cookie-container on her back. (Devil Fruits are fruits from an anime called One Piece, they give you one of many powers when eaten, like turning into animals or an element, but makes you unable to swim.)

80 Re: My Cookie! on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Rubypup used her magic and teleported to broken, throwing a bucket of water on her after snatching the cookie. She teleported to a meteor in the region were Pluto was located and sat on a lawn chair.

RUBYPUP
View user profile

81 Re: My Cookie! on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Broken used her awesome human radar abilities to locate Ruby and teleported behind the lawn chair, then used her even more awesome ghost abilities to posses it and absorb the cookie to the super-safe cookie storage room that magically appeared inside the chair.

82 Re: My Cookie! on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:47 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
As a ghost Gentlestar floats through the chair and into the room and steals the cookie. Then she materializes and run to the zoo. She then unlocks the cage to the lions and when they are out she hides.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

83 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:57 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Rides up on handsome horse filled with spirit and fire, horse stands on gentles feet with steel shod hooves, swipes the cookie and rides off whilst devouring

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

84 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Minkfur flies up from who knows where and kicks Raven off her horse and takes the half-eaten cookie. She uses her healing magic to repair it to full cookie. Then she summons her army of lions whilst running away, the cookie in hand.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

85 Re: My Cookie! on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:40 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Snarls in anger and sends evil minions to attack and retrieve the cookie

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

86 Re: My Cookie! on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Mink summons a dragon and rides it towards Raven, and snatches the cookie, letting the dragon eat her. She then flies away, petting the cookie lovingly.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

87 Re: My Cookie! on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Oakstream

Young Warrior
Oakstream uses his dragon slayer magic to kill dragon and as Lionpaw falls from the sky shoots Lionpaw and catches the cookie and then takes a train all the way to Florida and then a plane to the Bahama's and hides away.

View user profile

88 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
The Dragon is allergic to Ravens awesomeness, raven cuts self out of dragons stomach and going after Oakstream. Using a cookie dectecter searches and finds the cookie stroking it tenderly.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

89 Re: My Cookie! on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur rides a giant bloodhound as it sniffs out the cookie. She finds Raven, and uses telekinesis to get the cookie. Using a grappling hook, she swings up onto a skyscraper with the cookie. Desperately, she tries to put an ad on Craigslist to sell the cookie for lots of sweet money.

View user profile

90 Re: My Cookie! on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:03 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Finds add, counterfeits money and purchases cookie off of minkfur before hiding in the metro of Russia which in the event of a nuclear attack suffice as a bomb shelter

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

91 Re: My Cookie! on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:54 am

Coalpaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Coalpaw just randomly pops out of nowhere and steals the cookie o.O

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]