An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am

The ThunderClan and SunClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose sat down staring around as the wind ruffled her thick tawny fur, her fur was shaggy and wiry if a wolf grabbed her fur the fur would pull out without any injury to the border terrier. She had an otter shaped head and a thick tail, well built legs kept her lean form up. She looked like she had a mustache due to the fact that the whiskers around her muzzle were gray, dark brown eyes peered out over a short muzzle she panted comfortably enjoying the warmth of the sun above her.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

3 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike padded along the border, her green gaze onto SunClan's side of the territory. It was slightly mountainous, and the young warrior tried to understand why wolves would want to live there. I guess they have their reasons. Leopardstrike thought, slowing down to a stop. She glanced back for Redpaw, waiting for the apprentice to arrive. "Well, here we are, at the next border." The young warrior started, her pelt bristling against another cold breeze. She blinked when she caught the same dog scent from before, and let out a slight growl. What's up with today? If there's always going to be this many intruders here, ThunderClan might as well set up a permanent sentry. Leopardstrike thought to herself. "Did you scent a dog here as well?" She added, looking to Redpaw; she hoped that the scent was still from the previous border they had been to.

View user profile

4 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
(Didn't we already to to the Stormclan border,so why are we going back to it?)

Redpaw's brown eyes looked hollowed and were focused forward. When Leopardstrike stopped he tripped over a branch and tumbled forward into his face. He coughed,as the dust rose up and fell back to the ground. He sat up on his rump and shook his pelt. He snorted and glanced up at Leopardstrike. It took him a few moments to compute what she was even asking him a question in the first place. He blinked and scented the dog on the air. Even if he hadn't been trained yet,he knew the scent of dog from that husky from earlier. That and Rockybolt and Stick. His nose twitched. "Dog..." He said absently. He instantly stood up and raised his hackles.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

5 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
[I noticed a second StormClan border topic; I'm not quite so sure if that's supposed to be there though, or if it represents the second border there was back on the old site. If you'd like, we wouldn't have to visit that border, since we did already go to the first one.]

Leopardstrike glanced behind her as she heard a sound, thinking it may have been the dog, before she noticed that it was only Redpaw; the apprentice had soon sat back up. She kept alert for any other signs of an intruder's presence, hearing what Redpaw said; it appeared that there actually was a dog nearby. The young warrior's pelt still bristled as her green eyes glanced around. "If anyone's out there, you're on or near ThunderClan territory. We don't take kindly to trespassers." Leopardstrike growled, as she continued to look for the dog from where she was standing.

View user profile

6 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
(Oh there is? Ok,whatever works for you,Gray. Sorry about that.)

His brown eyes shined with the opportunity of his first intruder. Finally! Some idiot comes and invades. I'll be able get to scar them off like a little bird. Redpaw smirked and looked around with excited eyes.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

7 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
[Red; that's okay, the second border topic confused me at first too. Smile Depending on what happens here at this border, I think we could just go back to camp, since we already patrolled one of the StormClan borders]

Leopardstrike quickly tried to remember all of the battle moves she had learned in training, ignoring the pain she felt at the thought of her mentor. She hoped that the intruder wasn't that strong or large, or dangerous, and that both she and Redpaw would be able to take them on if it did come down to a fight. "Remember, we can't actually attack anyone if the dog's on SunClan territory." The young warrior whispered quietly. "The moment they step paw on ThunderClan's border, though, it'd be fine, provided they don't leave." Leopardstrike added, before her green eyes glanced around for the dog she had scented.

View user profile

8 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw grunted in reply to Leopardstrike. He was going through several feelings then. Anger,resentment,courage,and maybe a bit of fear. But he had nothing to fear,he had Leopardstrike and his own skills. He growled. Baring his own maw,revealed his long white ivory teeth they were still sharp. Instead of the yellowed and dulled teeth of the older warriors

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

9 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose perked her ears hearing voices, standing up proudly she looked over at the huge wolves, if either one of them made a comment about her stature she'd give them a good bloody nip. Sure she was small but that meant she could get into Rabbit holes when they couldn't, her dark eyes watched them carefully before she gave a low woof "Im just trying to eke out a living here just same as you friggen giants"

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

10 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Once the head popped out,he snarled loudly enough that he didn't seem to hear her first words from the humming in his ears. His vision started to turn red at the rims,and the hair on his neck rose. (Ha,ironic) "More like intruding,you mouse-brain,mutt!" His ears pinned back onto his brownish red pelt.

(This post reminds me of something: When you're watching a movie and you're trying to hear it when you're chewing something crunchy)

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

11 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike had heard Redpaw's growl, before hearing an unfamilar voice. She noticed a dog looking over at them, snorting at the newcomer's words. Leopardstrike let out a slight snarl in response, hearing Redpaw do the same. "He's right; you're trespassing on ThunderClan's new territory." The brown-furred wolf growled. "And unless you want us to chase you out, I'd suggest finding a new place to stay at." She added, her green eyes a glare.

View user profile

12 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
(Sorry for not posting sooner)

Redpaw growled lowly. His blue eyes shined with a fierce light. "So leave." He snorted and tried to make himself as big as possible in the situation. He didn't know whether or not the dog would care,but he did it anyway.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

13 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk padded over to the border, slowing to a stop nearby. He let out a slight growl as he thought of WindClan; he had always liked the other Clan, but he wasn't certain now. WindClan had not only implied that SunClan was the cause of what had happened to their leader, but had also stepped paw onto another Clan's territory without permission. And I'm supposed to be related to that Clan. The warrior thought to himself; his parents had both been WindClan wolves. Shaking his head, Pinedusk decided to focus on the border patrol, and glanced around. He could scent both fresh ThunderClan scent, and a dog, which surprised him for a moment. Glancing back at his own Clan's territory, the red warrior waited for the others on his patrol to show up.

Signature Credit
View user profile

14 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
[That's okay Red; I'm also sorry for not replying sooner]

Leopardstrike let out another growl as she awaited the dog's response, before hearing a sound up ahead. She caught SunClan scent in the wind, and snorted in annoyance. Oh yay, just what we needed; SunClan. The young warrior thought to herself. We can leave the dog to SunClan; she's their problem now. Leopardstrike added in her thoughts. Her green eyes glared back at the dog for a few more moments. "If I come back here and you're still on ThunderClan territory, you'll regret it." Leopardstrike growled, glancing back to Redpaw. "I suppose that we should get back so that we can report to Firestar." She said, looking to make sure that Redpaw was coming before she trotted off slowly in their camp's direction.

~ThunderClan camp~

View user profile

15 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart trotted up to the border, her amber eyes glancing towards ThunderClan's side of the territory. She could scent that ThunderClan had been here recently, though didn't recognize any of the other wolves' scents. ThunderClan isn't that bad of a Clan; Rainwhisper and Falconwing were in ThunderClan, and Ottersky joined it as well. Rainheart thought to herself. The warrior glanced around before padding up to Pinedusk, wondering what was occuring back at camp.

16 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:22 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Redpaw glanced over the border and noticed a bunch of Sunclan wolves. He glanced at Leopardstrike and growled under his breath. "Alright,alright. I'm comin'." He stalked after the warrior,and out of sight of the Sunclanners.

Steelstripe trotted after the patrol. His tail twitched as he stepped up beside the ground. He lowered his muzzle to sniff the border. But he said nothing.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

17 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk glanced up as he heard Rainheart and Steelstripe arrive, and he nodded to the two other warriors before glancing back over the border. He noticed two ThunderClan wolves leaving back into their own territory nearby, as well as a small dog; the dog seemed to be on ThunderClan's territory, however. I hope WindClan hasn't led an attack patrol to our camp.... The red warrior thought, though shook his head; perhaps WindClan wouldn't lead an attack at all. "What border do you both think we should go to next?" Pinedusk asked as he turned back to Steelstripe and Rainheart. He normally would have chosen to go to WindClan's border, though perhaps it would be best to wait longer in case WindClan would be coming back.

Signature Credit
View user profile

18 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe looked up at the trees set before him. Their branches swayed together in the chilling wind. The black male clenched his jaw to keep from shivering. His right ear twitched and the jingle of his metal earring rang in his ears. He turned to Pinedusk when he asked him a question. He pondered it for a second,then spoke. "Stormclan's?" He gave a blank look at the redish brown wolf. "Since Windclan's a both to declare war on us,shouldn't we make a alliance or something?" Of course it was all for his cause. If Sunclan was laid to ruin by Windclan,what was left to rule?

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

19 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Sagepaw

Warrior Apprentice
[Motherwolf]
The She-wolf trotted on, the sickly scent of infection stunk her fur. In her side was a large gaping wound, obviously infected and horrid looking from the Twolegs who had shot her with a Thunderstick. In her mouth, she carried a small pale brown pup, who mewled miserably. The She-wolf was delusional and feverish, and through some foreign instinct, she could tell that she was going to die. This feeling had haunted her since she had gotten the wound, first seeming like it would heal, then growing worse and worse, and then came her pups shortly after, two born dead, the other very small. Now the Moutherwolf could tell the end was close, and with no one to take her only living pup Sage, she was desperate. But she had recalled the voice of another loner not too long ago. "There are wolf packs moving in to the east." She had groaned in reply. The loner had continued. "They're actually pretty friendly, I heard they take in a lot of loners." Fortunately, these so called 'Friendly' packs were close by. Now the She-wolf padded across the Mountain pack borders. Nearby she spotted Mountain Wolves. Her breath was becoming ragged, and the pup in her mouth whimpered even more. Unable to go any further, she finally collapsed on the Rocky soil, letting go of her pup. Knowing that this was the place she was going to die, the Motherwolf moaned to get they're attention. "Wolves...please help...Sage." She asked in pain. These were the dying words of the wolf. Whatever else happened next, the She-wolf was dead within a few moments. And Sage was now left alone.

View user profile

20 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart nodded as she heard Steelstripe speak. "I think that that would be a good idea too." The warrior said, looking at Pinedusk. She glanced around as she heard a moan, her eyes widening at the sight of a wolf and pup. The wolf had spoken, dropping the pup to the ground. "Pinedusk! Steelstripe!" Rainheart called out as she trotted over to the wolf and pup, scenting that the wolf had been injured. There's a pup! Rainheart thought in alarm, wondering if she should run back to get Pandamask, or if it would be to no use.

21 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 am

Sagepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The pup whimpered. She could not hear her own voice, but she could feel her throat vibrating. The wolf who had been carrying her had dropped her on the cold ground. Sage lay there, too weak to get up, whining, when another shadow fell over her. She looked up, her clear blue eyes focusing on another wolf. "Who is that?" She wondered, recognizing that this one smelled different from the one who had fed her and carried her here. The wolf's lips moved, but Sage did not yet understand what the she was saying. One thing she did know though, was that she was hungry. And cold. Whining, the pup lifted her head. "I'm ungry!" She whimpered, knowing her mom always fed her when she vibrated these notes.

View user profile

22 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:21 am

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe's ears twitched as he stared at the fae. The bloody wound made him cringe,but he did not show his look of digust at the infection clinging to her scent. He was silent and looked absently at the pup. She seemed too small,and she seemed weak. It was a proposition,no one should have wanted to be in this clan with the war raging on soon.
Still,even he understood mother instinct. Keep the puny thing alive,and you get rewarded with an offspring.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

23 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded as he heard Steelstripe and Rainheart reply. "Okay, I'm fine with going to StormClan's border." The red warrior said, perking his ears as he heard Rainheart call out. Turning his head in the young warrior's direction, Pinedusk flattened his ears as he caught the scent of an injured wolf. ThunderClan? Why hadn't those two ThunderClanners helped their own Clanmate? Pinedusk wondered, glancing towards the ground nearby where the injured wolf was laying down. The wolf was still; too still... Oh no.... Pinedusk thought as he padded over beside Rainheart. If ThunderClan thought that SunClan had injured one of their wolves, in addition to the WindClan situation, it wouldn't be good at all for the Clan. The wolf seemed not to have a ThunderClan scent, however, and a whine made Pinedusk's fur bristle. A pup? Oh, my. Pinedusk glanced down, seeing the pup on the ground nearby what must have been her mother. It didn't seem like there was anything they could do for the pup's mother; but what about the pup? Pinedusk stepped back, looking at both Steelstripe and Rainheart. "Wh-what should we do? Take the pup back to SunClan?" Pinedusk asked, stammering in his confusion.

Signature Credit
View user profile

24 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Pinedusk started panicking. Since he was confused,he supposed it would be best if he was too. He started looking around frantically for her father,or something. Steelstripe peeked into bushes and looked around the brush. Making sure to avoid and stay at least a yard away from the dead body. Flies now swarmed over the wound. Steel tuned to look at Pinedusk. "I-I don't know what to do!" Steelstripe turned to Rainheart,which was the only fae there. Since the little pipsqueak had said it was hungry and blinked at her meaningfully. "W-Why don't you try and feed it?" He said meekly.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

25 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart glanced down at the pup as she heard her speak, before hearing Pinedusk's and Steelstripe's voices. Pinedusk sounded confused, as did Steelstripe. Steelstripe had glanced around for a moment, before turning to her and speaking. "I don't think I can, at least not without any of Pandamask's herbs." Rainheart replied, glancing down at the small pup with a frown. She must be cold, perhaps afraid of what happened to her mother. We can't just leave her here. Rainheart thought, looking back to the others on her patrol. "We need to bring the pup back to camp," the warrior started, glancing around before finding some small branches and leaves nearby the border. Rainheart picked up the branches, slowly padding back to where the mother wolf was and bending her head to set them down. She trotted back and forth a few times, bringing back some leaves as well. Rainheart placed her paw next to the injured wolf, already feeling her a bit cold; Rainheart frowned again, knowing that there wasn't anything they could have done. She dug up the snow nearby with her blunt claws, as well some of the ground, and gently began to move the mother wolf by her scruff. Rainheart placed the branches and leaves upon the wolf, using a paw to push over the small pile of sand and ground back over. Sighing slightly, Rainheart softly picked up the pup by her scruff, glancing back at the patrol. "If you two want to continue the patrol, I can bring her back to camp." Rainheart murmured from around the pup's fur. For a moment, she wondered if the pup had a name, slightly recalling what she'd heard the pup's mother say before she'd fallen. Sage; the pup's name must be Sage. Rainheart decided.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next