An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1 ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

The ThunderClan and SunClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow stepped forward, scenting a bunch of wolves up ahead, but by the time she stopped, it was too late to stay hidden from them. Her blue, tan, and white coat would give her away easily. She took a step back as she saw the wolves, making a rock make a rolling sound. Oh no! Willow, you stupid dog! she thought to herself. Her eyes widened as she waited for the wolves' responses to her were.
(Short O.O Too short!)

View user profile

27 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Steelstripe watched anxiously as Rainheart buried the body. He glanced over at the sound of a rolling rock. His ears twitched and both his earrings jangled in the air. Then he glanced at Rainheart and shook his head. "No,it's polite to lead a lady home." He stood up and swished his tail. He glanced at the grave and swallowed loudly. He turned back to the sound and smelled dog. He blinked his blue and red eye. "Hey,dog! I suggest you get off our territory,or you'll get torn apart alive!" He said enthusiastically,and almost happy. Though,he still made it seem as if he was an airhead.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

28 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk watched as Steelstripe had started to search around, and Rainheart had padded off to collect some leaves and branches. Flicking his tail, he wondered what they should do. Rainheart was right; they should bring the pup back to camp, but what about the borders? Night had fallen, with the faint light of dusk along the horizon, though the Gathering must have already been starting. Okay, okay. I've made good decisions before, I just need a bit of time to decide what we should do first. The reddish warrior thought to himself. He glanced up as he heard a rock moving forward, hearing Steelstripe speak to Rainheart before Pinedusk caught the scent of dog. Pinedusk heard Steelstripe address the dog, and he could see a blue and tan furred dog in the nearby distance. "Hi, you're on SunClan territory. Is there any reason that you're here?" Pinedusk called out after Steelstripe had finished speaking. It seemed as if a lot was going on at once; the pup, WindClan, the border patrol, and now the dog; he hoped that WindClan hadn't attacked the camp yet, and that Gentlestar and Fernshade were okay.

Signature Credit
View user profile

29 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart nodded as she heard Steelstripe's reply. "Thank you," she said from around the pup's fur. Her amber eyes glanced forward as she heard a sound, and caught a new scent. Steelstripe and Pinedusk seemed to have replied to what Rainheart thought was a dog; the warrior would have normally said something, but didn't want to drop Sage by mistake. The Gathering must be starting; I don't know if I should bring the pup there, not without Gentlestar seeing her first at least. The wolf thought.

30 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:08 am

Sagepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Sage did not care for the two male wolves, who looked panicked and confused. She did however like the She-wolf better, who's gaze was warmer and more calm. They moved their mouths and did gestures to each other, though she didn't understand them. Unusually small for a pup, and without milk for such a long period of time, she just sat there, easily losing focus. The pup glanced and saw the wolf who had fed her and carried her here laying still in the snow. Sage tried to stand and pad over to her, but her weak legs betrayed her and she fell. There was a strange sickening scent that lingered off of her mother's fur. Somehow, the pup knew that she was dead. She watched as the more calmer She-wolf buried her with branches and leaves in the snow. Sage was now getting exhausted, more from the cold snow draining away her energy then the strain of the day. A feeling of sadness hovered over her, knowing that the wolf who'd care for her was now forever gone, though the She-pup never got to know her. She didn't lay in the snow much longer, for shortly after the Mountain She-wolf came and gently picked her up. Sage curled up in carrying position, feeling happier that the nice fae would carry her.

View user profile

31 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow looked at the two wolves that had spoken to her. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you might know a doofus by the name of Carlos, tell him I said we're not going to be friends anymore." she says sarcastically, flicking her tail a little as she looked at the two wolves. "Yes, I was here with my friend, until he betrayed me and joined your clan, being love struck with a female of his breed." she adds in a sort of angry voice. "So, what you wolves up to?" she asked them in a coldly manner. These wolves don't no anything about me, do they? Must have not been in camp when I arrived she thought to herself.

View user profile

32 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Steelstripe was getting tired of this. The stupid dog didn't understand the threat that she had to leave. She was already too comfortable in the territory,and they would have been a problem. So he decided to do one of his annoying acts.
"I thought it was obvious. We're helping a pup. I guess dogs really are as dumb as they say..." He said absentmindedly and trailed off. Dusk was approaching fast,and his eyes glowed in the dark. Steel glanced at Rainheart,and a realization seemed to dawn on him,even if he already knew it. "Wait,doesn't the warrior code say we have to chase out any intruders? The black warrior turned and emitted a throaty growl,but his voice was still as light and enthusiastic as ever. "Leave now,and again. We'll tear you to shreds!" He said happily. A smile spread across his face,as if he didn't even know what he was doing.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

33 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart perked her ears as she heard the dog begin to reply; the dog had mentioned that she had been with another dog, who instead joined SunClan. She didn't remember any other dogs joining, although hadn't there been around three new dogs that came to the camp just before she left? Two of the dogs were rather similar-looking; perhaps one of them had been the dog that Australian Shepherd was referring to. Rainheart's amber eyes glanced to Steelstripe as she caught his gaze, hearing the warrior's words. "Yes, however...." Rainheart's voice, slightly muffled, trailed off; she knew that the Warrior Code did say to chase off all intruders, but this dog wasn't doing any harm, was she? She glanced down at the pup she was holding to make sure that Sage was okay, before looking back to the dog to hear what she would say.

34 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow looked at the wolf in surprize. "If you think I'm a threat to your clan, you got another thing coming, and the Warrior Code does say that, it's just that I'm no intruder, am I?" she asked. "I went into camp a little while ago, until I found out Carlos had joined the clan, and went away. I've been on Sunclan turf all day today, so not making me an intruder." she adds as she chews on a cattail weed. Bad idea, Will. I think it's best to turn tail and run, but I have my ways of making mistakes, really stupid ones she thought in her mind.

View user profile

35 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk's honey brown eyes glanced to the Australian Shepherd as she began to answer their questions, hearing the dog mention her friend leaving to join the Clan. He must have been one of those dogs I saw. The red warrior thought to himself. He heard Steelstripe mention the Warrior Code, and glanced back towards the dog as she responded. He listened carefully to what the dog said, thinking of what he should say in response. "Technically you would be an intruder, if Gentlestar didn't give you permission to stay on SunClan territory. Even if you did go to our camp, you left." Pinedusk replied.

Signature Credit
View user profile

36 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Steelstripe frowned when Rainheart was against it. Pinedusk seemed just fine with it,and seeing as he was the one longest in the clan,he lunged. Steelstripe used his weight and tried to drive the dog to the ground by pinning her to the Rocky Mountain terrain. It wasn't hard seeing as he had lived on mountains for quite some time now.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

37 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart's amber gaze glanced towards the dog as she heard her begin to speak; the loner had mentioned that she'd been to SunClan's camp previously, also mentioning that she wasn't an intruder. Surely it would be alright for her to stay if she isn't a threat to the Clan? The grayish-tan she-wolf thought. She heard Pinedusk's reply to the dog, though blinked in slight surprise as Steelstripe leaped for the newcomer. She was on our territory. Rainheart told herself, although despite her thoughts, she still didn't like battling others or having to chase them off. The warrior glanced down at Sage to make sure that the pup was okay, still holding onto the pup's scruff as she took a step back from the battle while glancing at Steelstripe and Willow.

38 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Ravenclaw wrote:Steelstripe swiftly put his open maw around Willow's neck. However,he did not clamp down. The dog however,if she moved or proved to be a nuisance he would bite. Not fatally by the life artery,but where it would be more painful,by the spine. He narrowed his multicolored eyes,since the others wouldn't be able to notice the malice in them as his back was turned to them. The dog couldn't either seeing as his eyes were turned towards the back of her head.

"Umm,what now?" Steelstripe tried to speak with the dog's neck in his mouth. He wanted to roll his eyes. This patrol was taking forever. They needed to get the pup back to camp,and check the Windclan border. His jaw tightened,causing him to bite done a little harder,but still not enough to draw blood. He growled inwardly. He was missing the gathering too!

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

39 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow yelped fearfully as she was pined to the ground. "Please, spare my life, I'd leave Sunclan turf, I promise, I'll never come back here again." she says and cowers in front of the wolves. Her brown eyes held a glint of fear deep within them, her tail was tucked firmly, showing how much fear she held within her body, and her ears were back and her lips were pulled back in a grimace of fear. Please StarClan, help me and save my life she thought fearfully.

View user profile

40 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:51 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
(Dude,how does a loner know about Starclan? 030)

Steelstripe felt a rush of relief flow through his body. Finally! Steel's anger demeanor vanished to the blank eyed fool that he was. The black wolf retracted and licked his maw. Swiping his tongue over his teeth. He gave a big smile,as if nothing violent passed between them. "Alright then! I'll take you to the border!" He replied with enthusiasm. He stood behind the dog,and nudged her towards the Thunderclan side. His ears twitched,and his earrings jangled. He noticed the sky was lifting it's dark color. It's over...Dang it! Steelstripe showed no disappointment,and he trained himself to control his own actions,some even as small as the lift of a brow.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

41 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow looked at the black wolf. "Why would you take me to the border, ain't I already there?" she asked sarcastically and wagged her tail a little. The Australian shepherd then moved forward as she was being nudged. "Why do wolves treat us dogs this way anyways, it's not like we'll capture you and take you to the Twoleggeds?" she also asked, sounding very much like a pup. I hate wolves, all they do is growl, snarl, kill, and howl anyways. Who wants that life? Apparently a doofus by the name of Carlos she conversed in her head, as she usually did.

View user profile

42 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Steelstripe blinked blankly at Willow,and then cocked his head to add to the fashion. "I thought this was still on our territory..." He muttered under his breath. Steelstripe frowned,but finally nudged her across the border. "Well,we treat you guys the same as anyone else who invaded our territory." He looked at Willow as if flabbergasted.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

43 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk's honey brown eyes glanced towards Steelstripe as the other warrior leaped towards the dog; he had managed to pin her down, before the dog promised to leave SunClan's territory. The red warrior nodded at the dog's words, watching as the Australian Shepherd was led away by Steelstripe. Sitting down, Pinedusk wondered how the Gathering was going; had WindClan threatened SunClan about what they believed had happened to Snowstar? What about the camp? Is everything safe there? Pinedusk wondered. I'm sure that everything's fine. He told himself after a few moments. After they had taken care of the dog, the wolf decided that they'd need to figure out what they should do with the small pup Rainheart had found.

Signature Credit
View user profile

44 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow looked back at the wolf. "Well, treat me as you will, but Carlos will be angry at you for making me go away." she says and then shakes her tail. She then trotted off of Sunclan turf. "Adios losers!" she yelled and then ran off and onto Thunderclan turf.

View user profile

45 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe sighed inwardly. I don't care a bit about some dumb dog. You're a lesser species anyways... When she left,he let himself relax a little. He was filled with a bit of joy once the dog left,but that last hurled yell threw him off. Steel felt the fur on his back raise,and he stifled a loud snarl. He shut down all physical feeling,so the fur on his back remained flat. His back was still turned to the others. That little piece of fox dung! His eye twitched,but he refrained from any other forms of anger. He plastered a neutral,blank mask on his face and turned back to Pine and Rainheart. He cocked his head. "What's a loser...?" Steelstripe felt like killing something.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

46 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk narrowed his eyes as he heard the dog's call, and snorted slightly with annoyance. It doesn't matter; I don't have time to get angry over simple words. There are more important matters. The red warrior thought to himself. Pinedusk's honey brown eyes glanced up at Steelstripe as the warrior returned, hearing his question. "Hmm... I suppose that it's kind of like a mousebrain, only slightly worse, perhaps? I think that a 'loser' would generally apply to someone who isn't that skilled of a warrior." The wolf replied. He glanced towards ThunderClan's side of the border to make sure that the dog had left, before looking back at Steelstripe and Rainheart. "I think that it might be best to go back to camp before heading over to WindClan's border, to drop off the pup and make sure that everyone's alright. Do you two agree?" Pinedusk asked, while listening to hear the other warriors' responses.

Signature Credit
View user profile

47 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Steelstripe seemed to ponder the definition for a moment,then he turned to Pinedusk and grunted in approval. Personally,he didn't want to go back to camp,he was still so irritable about not going to the gathering, and of lack of sleep. He gave a big yawn,then turned to Rainheart. Waiting for her green light so they could move already.

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

48 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart had stayed quiet as she watched Steelstripe walk away with the dog, still trying to convince herself that chasing the dog away was the right thing to do in the situation. She flicked her ears back, uncertain on whether or not she agreed with attacking the dog. Before she had thought long, Rainheart heard Steelstripe's approaching pawsteps and Pinedusk's voice, asking them whether or not they wanted to go back to camp. Rainheart nodded slightly, careful not to drop the pup, Sage. I sure hope that the Gathering went well. The grayish-tan warrior thought, her amber eyes turning to Pinedusk as she waited for him to lead the way back to camp.

49 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded slightly as he saw the other two warriors approve, and glanced back in the direction of SunClan camp. After we report back to Gentlestar, I could ask if I should go back and visit the WindClan border... just in case. I'm not sure what WindClan's planning to do. The red warrior thought. Looking back to make sure that Steelstripe and Rainheart were coming, he began to trot back in the direction of the camp, keeping alert for any signs of the other Clans or the dog returning.

~SunClan camp~

Signature Credit
View user profile

50 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:11 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe gave a bright smile and bounded after the two warriors. His black tail waving in the air in a joyful mood. His eyes searched the undergrowth for more movement. Really he was frustrated and felt like taking care of some more intruders. His face didn't change at all during the trip back to camp. He knew he needed to keep the cover.
-Sc camp-

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next