An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1 ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

The ThunderClan and SunClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart glanced up as Pinedusk and Steelstripe trotted off, and carefully began to run after them, making sure that Sage was alright. I wonder what happened at the Gathering. Rainheart thought to herself, deciding that she'd hear about it later. First she needed to speak to Gentlestar or Fernshade about the pup, and there was also the matter of WindClan. Rainheart blinked slightly as she thought about the battle; she didn't want to have to fight another Clan. The young warrior's amber eyes glanced forward as she ran towards SunClan's camp.

~SunClan camp~

52 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:24 pm

(Changing to a female, um i looked in the crystal cave and there was nothing about paying for this?)

The brown and cream female who'd changed from a sweet natured young thing into a wolf filled with a hot anger and resentment towards her old clan. Her anger caused her to feel like a tiger as she paced along the border her yellow eyes shining with emotions. She wasn't weak and shy anymore, her time as a loner had helped her become skilled in the art of hunting and fighting, she didn't need a clan to help her to survive, to pity her, to look down on her for the way she looked. It wasn't her fault or probem that she looked like Oakthorn, it wasn't her fault or problem that now, she was as similar to him as ever.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

53 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm could only begin to describe himself as content with where his life was at. He served the clan like any other wolf as a part of it, hence him patrolling the borders that particular day. He hadn't really been expecting to find anything or anyone, after all it had been rather silent between the four clans. Perhaps that was why the stranger's scent had taken him back so much, his eyes narrowing suspiciously as he pushed forward, his paws making soft thuds. What made it seem stranger, was the woman before him looked a lot like an old friend. "What are you doing here?" It was a simple question as he trotted about the topic carefully.

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

54 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:03 pm

The strong scent of another wolf caused her hackles to rise a little, she could feel the anger pulsing underneath her pelt, the urge to lash out and sink her fangs into something living. She whipped around only to come face to face with a wolf that was undoubtedly familiar, her snarl slowly faded to be replaced with confusion and wariness, who was this brute? Why did he seem so familiar? Why did her rage dissipate upon seeing him? "Who am I? Who're you?" she asked in a tense tone, even the scent the more time she spent smelling it seemed more familiar by the second "Why do you seem familiar, i don't think i've ever seen you before" that and she didn't know what her name was anymore. Her name had been something lost when she'd left thunderclan, she'd lived as a loner for a while now and had never come here, so how on earth did she know him?

"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

55 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
The brute kept his stature tall, posture correct as he allowed his hackles to raise slightly, a growl catching in the back of his throat as he looked at her. She was so familiar, and he couldn't place why. He found himself with a confused smile on his maw as he spoke. "I'm Shadowstorm, warrior of SunClan." It was the formal version of his name that gave his rank and his clan as well, but she was also a loner. She asked who she was, and why he seemed familiar. "You just look like someone I used to know... Oakthorn." He shrugged it off with a tilt in his head. "What are you doing along the border?"

View user profile

56 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:13 pm

The brown female jumped back her ears flattening "I know i look like him, thats all anyone ever sees" she growled her tail flicking with mixed emotions "didn't know it wasn't allowed for a wolf to walk along neutral territory" she muttered her yellow eyes watching the older brute carefully, she'd long picked up the scent of a loner, having left behind the smell of thunderclan. She was no longer part of that clan and well, she'd settled into life as a loner. However the fact that he actually knew the wolf she resembled so closely caused her curiosity to rise and her wariness to slowly wane. Hopefully he wouldn't notice that she hadn't spoken her name, perhaps she could avoid admitting she didnt have a name anymore

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

57 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm didn't waver his curious look, his eyes carefully sticking to the woman as he defended himself in a manner. "I see the resemblance, but that's not all I see miss, and it's a bit ridiculous for you to think that it's all I see." He was making a careful note of her actions, his tail wagging softly from side to side. "What's your name?" He would ask, not making a comment towards her own on neutral grounds. That was not an argument he was interested in having.

View user profile

58 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:21 pm

she narrowed her eyes at his words before giving a snort and letting her ears relax from their tight position against her skull, she slowly let herself relax from the taut position she'd put herself in. Oh great, he'd asked what she'd hoped to avoid, wonderful, just perfect. the brown and cream she-wolf avoided his gaze, a name, a name, what name could she pick to hide her lack of a name, she remembered how she'd felt before and eventually mumbled "Tiger, Tigerfern" that would do right? It was true before she'd felt like a caged tiger pacing back and forth ready to snap. So the name she picked did suit her in a way she supposed. How could she even look like a wolf she wasn't related to in the first place? Was she really a reincarnation of Oakthorn?

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

59 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm was starting to figure things out, placing two and two together as he spoke from prior experience. "I know what it feels like to be judged like another. I look exactly like a warrior who was friends with Oakthorn..." He explained briefly to her with a soft frown. They had even shared a warrior name, though he looked more towards StarClan for such theories, after all it had been their plan. It had to be their plan. "It's a pleasure, Tigerfern." He greeted her formally with the soft dip of his head.

View user profile

60 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Confusion flickered over her features, he looked just like a wolf who'd been friends with Oakthorn? Maybe she and the large male had more incommon than she'd previously surmised. She gave a soft nod "I see, you understand more than most then" the last bit of wariness slowly faded and she met the other wolfs gaze squarely. The familiar feeling continued to burn through her veins, it burned away anxiety, suspicion leaving her feeling somewhat safe and relaxed in the males company. "I... Left thunderclan as an apprentice, one of their pups apparently a long time ago was killed by Oakthorn.... Lets just say a look a like wasn't the most welcomed"

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

61 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
There was a soft frown on his face as he listened to her words, taking them into account carefully before he finally spoke up. "That isn't very fair! You two may look alike but the likelihood of you being just like him is next to none!" He scoffed at ThunderClan's prejudice though it didn't surprise him too much. He considered his next words carefully. "SunClan was founded on the idea that those who didn't fit in could come together... I think Gentlestar would do such for you too though I can't speak for her." It was a bold offer, but there was some kind of compulsion leading him to make the offer. There was something that he found himself unable to place. He understood her just as she seemed to understand him. How strange.

View user profile

62 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Tigerfern as she'd renamed herself nodded, her name seemed to fit her and she found that she liked it, yes. She was taken back when he spoke out in her defence, that was unusual and unheard of for her, "When I left, i was kind, but now all this time alone has made me feel so angry" she admitted quietly, a soft murmur easy to miss. His offer of her to join sunclan, the clan of misfits, of those who fitted not surprise was clear in her peircing eyes, she had no idea of the war that was brewing between sunclan and windclan. Nor did she know that Thunderclan and windclan were allies, "I don't know how well i'd fit into a clan again" she thought a moment "But if Gentlestar is willing to accept me then i will try" well this was the most talking she'd done in moons.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

63 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
There was another soft frown on his face, not one of anger or disdain but one of sadness over the changes she went through because of her coat color. He would talk to Gentlestar personally, try and use his reputation as a senior warrior if he had to, to see some sort of justice for these grave mistakes. He nodded when she said she'd try. "It will take some work, no doubt, with you being a loner for a little while... but I can take you back to camp now and we can speak with her about it." He said softly, his voice holding nothing negative. He was a kind soul at heart, always had been.

View user profile

64 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Tigerfern appeared to think about it for a couple of moments before she nodded her head "Okay" she replied quietly, she was willing to try, maybe everything would work out and she would have a family of sorts again. In her heart it felt like she'd made the right choice, a faint smile curled up her muzzle, the motion felt weird and awkward, not having smiled for such a long time. Hope fizzed through her veins, causing her eyes to brighten along with the slight smile, she took a couple of steps forward onto the sunclan territory "Lead the way then" hopefully gentlestar would allow her access to the clan. It was the only hope she really had left, loners didn't have families, they were always... alone

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

65 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm felt a strange sense of relief as the woman told him to lead the way, giving her confirmation after he made a point about the hard work it would take. He turned his head, paws carrying him away from the borders and towards the camp. He hoped he had enough logic to convince Gentlestar that taking her in was a good idea, especially since the need for warriors was not lost with him. He would occasionally look back to ensure that she was still there, following him.

-SunClan camp-

View user profile

66 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:04 pm

The female glanced up every now and then as she followed him, she found herself adapting to the slopes easier than she'd thought, she had an odd sense of deja vu. Was she really a reincarnation of Oakthorn? She supposed this explained her sense of having seen Shadowstorm before, she didn't flinch when they passed over stony earth, the warm sun despite the fact that it was winter warmed her fur. She could feel a strange sense of belonging washing over her like waves from the sea, she smiled privately to herself, a new name, a new home, and many new wolves to meet

sunclan camp

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

67 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:36 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall padded up, immediately the smell of a loner causing him to growl lowly, this was a different scent than that fox hearted wench. He cast about recognizing the smell of Shadowstorm, perhaps he sorted out the stranger? "Or not" he muttered realizing the two scents continued together into sunclan territory. Great idea, take in another loner just as they were about ot prepare for battle, probably was a trap created by Lana. The grey backed wolf glanced back waiting for Rainheart and tourmaline, after this they could go back to camp and he could satisfy his feeling that this was a trap set up by lana. Then perhaps something to eat and a sleep, he could use that.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

68 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:48 am

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart slowed to a stop as she reached the border. She lowered her muzzle, her eyes blinking with surprise when she caught scent of yet another loner. After a few moments she determined that the scent belonged to a different wolf, and not to the loner they had just encountered. No ThunderClan scent was fresh, but she caught that Shadowstorm had been here. It appeared that he had led the loner further into SunClan territory. "I guess Shadowstorm's taken care of the loner situation. We should patrol the rest of the border quickly before we report back to camp." Her amber eyes glanced to Ashfall to see if he agreed, before she glanced back to make sure Tourmaline was coming.

69 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:59 am

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline trotted up to the border. ThunderClan's side was empty, save for the many trees that dotted their land. She couldn't tell for certain whether any ThunderClanners had been by recently. She caught stale scents of SunClan wolves, along with Shadowstorm's more recent scent. There was one other scent, too, but she couldn't identify whether or not it belonged to ThunderClan. Her gaze shifted to Rainheart when the she-wolf spoke up, and she blinked with surprise upon hearing her mention a loner. How did she know? Perhaps with more experience, she'd be able to tell each Clan's scent from the others' and that of loners. "Sure thing," the Australian Cattle Dog responded, trotting off along the border. She kept her ears perked for signs of another patrol approaching, but didn't hear much other than the wind.

70 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:36 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall caught Tourmalines surprise and feeling somewhat generous moved over to her and explained "Thunderclan smells more of the woods, and that loners scent smells faintly of thunderclan but more of the land and its own scent than that of other wolves as well" he gave a slight smile before glancing over at Rainheart, as far as most of the wolves here were concerned she wasn't so bad. Fernshade irked him to no degree, and Gentlestars fierce righteousness nauseated him slightly, that and the way pinedusk followed her around like a love sick puppy. Tourmaline was acceptable as well, she wasn't as jumpy as the other one, shaking himself off ridding himself of the snow that had fallen on his coat the warrior nodded "Lets return to camp, and get out of this weather"

-sunclancamp-

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

71 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:06 am

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart lowered her muzzle to see if she could detect any recent ThunderClan scent, but the only scent she found was stale. She supposed that everything was alright, and that it would be okay for them to return to camp. She glanced over her shoulder when she heard Ashfall explain to Tourmaline about ThunderClan. When he said that they should get back to camp, the she-wolf nodded in agreement. "I don't think we'll find any ThunderClanners here today. It should be okay for us to get back," she said in agreement. She glanced back to be certain that Tourmaline was coming before she headed back after Ashfall to the cave.

~SunClan camp~

72 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Toumaline glanced over at Ashfall as the warrior began to describe the difference between ThunderClan's and loners' scents. She tilted her head slightly with confusion. How was it possible that both could smell like the woods, and yet be... different? She guessed that not all forests had the same scent. Pine trees were different from oaks, but to tell the difference with such accuracy as the Clan wolves seemed to be able to would definitely take time. "Thanks," she said in response. When Ashfall mentioned for them to leave, she nodded. Her short-furred coat was no match against the elements, and she was starting to get quite cold. "Yeah, let's get back," she said in agreement, hurrying after the two wolves before her.

~SunClan camp~

73 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:32 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
The first thing she noticed when she walked up was the fresh stink of Sunclan, the clan of rouges and rag tags who whimpered that they didn't 'fit in anywhere. The thought caused a rude snort to leave her black nose, a faintly familiar scent lost in all the sunclan scents caused Rosethorn to pause. Her nose lowered picking up the scent of one who had once been one of them, her face became a frown What on earth, Oakpup vanished before she was to become an apprentice and now I find her scent here? Although with more loner added to it. The scent ventured deeper into sunclan territory, the scarred battered female exhaled in a soft sigh. There was no point musing on what were has beens and maybes, it was better to focus on her clan not those that had left and never come back. The bitterly cold wind had more of a bite here causing her to hunch her shoulders and shake out her pelt in an attempt to keep the warmth hidden from the cold fingered wind.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

74 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:55 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
He trotted up quietly his nose picking up the scents of some prey off to his left that distracted him for a, he turned up in time to see Rosethorn inspect a scent and look confused and sad. His face showed confusion, all he smelt was a whole lot of sunclan and a loner. Then again alot of the time he didnt' get the scarred warrior, Then again, I don't really get my mentor much although at least he makes things interesting now that he thought about it however he didn't know much about Redwind either. Oh well, im his apprentice im sure i'll learn something about them at least he shook his head the black tailed apprentice moving over to the border line determined to add his scent to the host of scents already there. He didn't know what wolves the sunclan scents belonged to but, he didn't really care, he copied Rosethorns movements of earlier rescenting the border markers. His attention flicked to the sunclan side of the border his eyes widening slightly seeing a young rabbit cautiously watching him.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

75 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:11 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw trotted up to her friend, her orange eyes narrowed. She stared across the border as if a SunClan patrol would jump out and attack them at any moment. Her nose on the ground, she walked along the border, sniffing. From what she could tell, none had come across recently. Raising her head, the ginger wolf padded back to Mustangpaw, noting the rabbit. Unfortunately, it was on SunClan's side of the border. Grunting, the wolf looked back at a somewhat saddened Rosethorn. Lionpaw sent a curious glance to her fellow apprentice, flicking her ear towards the warrior.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next