An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1 ThunderClan & SunClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

The ThunderClan and SunClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
The handsome young brute looked over his shoulder as his friend arrived he smiled slightly before his head swung back around to look at the Rabbit. So tantalizing, he willed it to cross the border and was left silently infuriated as the rabbit groomed itself as if knowing it couldn't be touched. He growled lowly, the rabbit giving them a leisurely look before lazily bounding off. The spirited wolf still hadn't seen his mentor show himself yet, an irritated sigh leaving him he muttered to Lionpaw "We should just continue on and leave the slow behind" his words loud enough to be heard by Rosethorn. He was as young things are, Bold and brash thoughtless for others emotions unless they were close to him. With time and diligence his manner would eventually even out into a well rounded warrior.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

77 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:15 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Irritation at the two apprentices was beginning to boil inside the short tempered female, her tail twitching like it was possessed, where was redwind anyway? She was sure he'd been right behind her as she'd lead the way to the next border. She was getting sick and tired of his snot nosed apprentice as well, the cold snow had not helped the short females mood. The cold causing her battered body to become sore and achey, "Good Idea Mustangpaw" she snapped suddenly "Why dont you and your friend wait here whilst I continue on" she shook herself out with a snort. Setting her behind down her tattered ears flattening back against her skull, she just really wanted to return back to the camp. Have something to eat and get the cold out of her bones and fur, during winter the females pelt became so thick that when it got wet it stuck everywhere and she looked like a ginger hedgehog. would it be worth sending one of the numbskulls back to hurry him up? No, he was a grown wolf and despite him taking what seemed like an age there was no point sending an apprentice to hustle him. All she wanted was to finish the patrol and just get herself dry.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

78 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw's fur fluffed out against the chill, her cold orange eyes watching the rabbit before it left. After Mustangpaw's words, she nodded. "I thought warriors couldn't get lost in their own territory," the ginger wolf replied with a chuckle. However, Rosethorn's words caused her to flatten her ears. "I don't think Redwind or Leopardstrike will be pleased if they were see that you have left us behind," she growled. Looking over her shoulder, the apprentice growled lightly. "I think we should just finish the patrol and head back. The wind's picking up. Might be a blizzard coming..." Lionpaw mused, shaking snow off her pelt.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

79 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Ugh the other apprentice was just as annoying, "But quite clearly i Haven't left you behind, despite how tempting that Idea is" she flicked her ginger tail. Unfortunately for her it seemed that Lionpaw was correct, the cold wind blew snow into her fur. "Fine, lets check the windclan Border and then head home to get the sarden snow out of our fur" she stood and shook herself out fiercely before lowering her head as she began walking into the wind heading out toward the Windclan border. If they were lucky noone else would be there and they could scout around and then return home, with the thought of her warm dry nest waiting for her she picked up her pace.
~Windclan and Thunderclan Border~

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

80 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
He had to carefully refrain himself from showing his teeth at the irritable ginger warrior, listening to her snap at Lionpaw caused the apprentice to growl. Once she'd stalked off he rolled his brown eyes  "Geez, think shes so short tempered because shes ginger? Or is it because shes short?" he spoke to Lionpaw with a shake of his head, the male was still growing and was already the same size as the short tempered crabby female. He began to follow Rosethorns scent and trail through the thickening snow fall "Come on Lionpaw, don't want to be out in this stinking weather any more than we have too aye" The young thing wasn't really too concerned about his mentor not showing up, he was an adult for starclans sake and it was supposed to be Redwind taking care of  him not the other way around!
~Thunderclan and Windclan Border~

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

81 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:57 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
OOC: Wow, sorry. Uh, this is awkward.

Redwind had taken his time, checking for Leopardstrike and Aspenpaw. Despite being the jerk he was, he wasn't one to leave the others behind, but eventually he'd felt another chill. "...Taking trash about me again are they...?" He felt his lip peel back as he stalked after the trio, only to find the border barren. His only company to be a white rabbit that had dashed off once it noticed the apparition that was Redwind.

He awkwardly stood in silence before he'd picked up their scent. "Such carefree runners. Maybe Starclan will find more appreciation for that." He thought with a slight twitch of his eye. Before he began to run after the scent.

~ Thunderclan and Windclan border ~

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

82 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:27 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw's lip curled to reveal a glistening white fang. Some warriors she admired, some just plain annoyed her in some cases. Rosethorn was one of those annoyances. "Her temper reflects her appearance. Short, fiery, and quite nasty," she snorted, flicking her ears in amusement. Another freezing gust of wind caused her to shiver. "Yea. Let's wrap this up. I'm freezing my paws off!" the gingery wolf growled, hurrying after Mustangpaw.
~TC and WC border~

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

83 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:35 pm

The medicine wolf trotted up neatly her bundle of herbs carefully kept in her mouth, setting them down she started to nose through the snow. She quickly became quite absorbed in her task and soon forgot about keeping an eye out for thunderclan wolves. Despite the fact that they were currently rivals she was a medicine wolf and didn't really believe that anyone would do her harm.

She paused in the middle of her herb gathering a dreamy look on her face, perhaps she should go talk to Nettlecloud. She doubted he'd be interested in the war that was brewing thanks to hot headed warriors. So she picked up her herbs and walked over the border heading for the camp but getting lost and ending up at the fire pond instead
~Fire pond~
OOC: Please no one apart form Lana and Lion here until Panda has left or is dead Ta

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

View user profile

84 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:53 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow trotted up panting a little, a little unfit she silently told her self to get out and about more instead of laying about camp like a lazy bum. Sniffing around she frowned finding that the medicine wolfs scent went into the Thunderclan territory. Whilst that wasn't exactly unallowed as medicine wolves often went onto other territory to talk to other medicine wolves. She looked over waiting for Stoatblaze, when he walked up she flicked her tail over at the territory "Shes gone through there, We need to go after her, whats she doing going over to their territory so close to a gathering?" she looked worried and concerned for their med wolf.

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

85 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze padded up to the border, taking a few moments to regain his breath. He continued over to where Willowmist was, his gaze shifting to ThunderClan's territory when he heard her words. "Hmm... uh, maybe she still couldn't find the herbs she was looking for, and went to ask Nettlecloud for them?" That sounded plausible. "You're right though; we should try to find her, just to be safe," he said. While medicine wolves could cross borders without repercussions, he knew that warriors were forbidden from traveling beyond their own. Still... surely ThunderClan would understand? I doubt it, he thought with a small scowl. He shook his head before looking back at Willowmist. "Ready? We should be prepared in case ThunderClan finds us," he added.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

86 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:44 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
The older female nodded, it was breaking the code what they were about to do but it wasn't like they had much choice. The creamy female sighed and prepared herself "Alright lets go" if she hadn't been so concerned about Pandamask she wouldn't have even condoned this idea. Her sixth sense was tingling and it wasn't the nice kind she occasionally got. She could feel dread dancing along her spine the fur on her hackles rising a little before she continued on bravely over the border heading down to where Pandamasks distinctive scent lay.

~Fire pond~

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

87 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:52 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze nodded upon hearing Willowmist. "Alrighty then," he said, first stepping one paw over the border. His blue gaze looked up, as if he expected ThunderClan to suddenly show up, but only he and Willowmist were there. As much as he disliked ThunderClan, he had to admit that it was cool to enter another Clan's territory. He continued on after the fellow warrior, his ears perked in case he'd hear Pandamask along the way.

~The Fire Pond~

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

88 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:32 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw padded up her nose filled with the stale scents of Sunclan wolves, she turned on her cream paws waiting for her mentor and Pure Summers to walk up. She wondered how his pack had worked, whether they had mentors and apprentices or if they were trained in a group. The thought interested her and she decided that she'd ask him about it when he got here. He was interesting that was for sure, she sat down and glanced around her features brightening seeing the green return to the world, she and Blackpaw had been born in leaf-fall and so she'd never seen the pink blossoms nor heard the cheerful chirp of the birds. Taking in a deep breath she smiled more at the sweet smell of the blossoms on the trees.

View user profile

89 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers arrived soon after Maplepaw, his nose to the ground, picking up scents. He sat at the border, perfectly postured at alert. Sniffing the air, he nodded somewhat to himself. "Once my father returns, we shall attempt to join the pack on the other side of the border! He said we'll feel at home in the mountains, and most of their territory covers them," he barked, glancing back at Maplepaw. Laying down, he awaited his father. He didn't know how long he'd be, but he would wait for as long as necessary. "My father has a strong nose! A very excellent nose! He should be proud of his great sense of smell, indeed! Therefore, he should be able to track me down quite soon!" Pure Summers barked, his tail wagging. His father was known for his sharp sense of smell back when his grandfather was the chief. He was the pack's best scout.

90 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Arriving at the border, right behind Pure Summers, the senior warrior sat down, a small distance away from the two adolescents.

"Pure Summers, if I may ask, how long has it been since you've been separated from your father?" Dovefrost inquired.

Hopefully it had not been too long, and that the dark-colored adolescent would be on his way with his father soon. But Dovefrost had to admit, Pure Summers did make good Thunderclan material.

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

91 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw wasn't too sure that the mountain pack or sunclan as she knew them were the best place for the other adolescent "That packs called Sunclan and they're accused of murdering the leader of Windclan" she informed him with Lionpaws treachery it had proved to the reddish coloured wolf that it was more than likely one of the sunclan wolves had killed snowstar. She'd never known her, the female having been born long after the murder but they were allied with windclan and that meant they had to have their backs. She hoped that Pure Summers would be reunited with his father, the only family she had at the moment was angry with her for nearly getting his best friend killed. the thought made her droop a little remembering the anger in Blackpaws orange eyes.

View user profile

92 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers glanced over at the warrior with his ruby eyes. In response to her question, he looked up at the sun. "Since sun's peak," he replied. In his pack, they never used 'sun high', 'moon high', 'sunup', or 'sundown', or any of their nightly counterparts. Rather, in place of them, he'd say 'sun's peak', meaning noon, 'moon's peak', meaning midnight, and so on. When Maplepaw spoke of SunClan, he flicked his ear. "I suppose the packs here condemn murder?" he asked, looking at her. He was used to death back home; with so many wolves and such strict rules, it became regular. Officers, captains, and council members often abused their privileges, wounding anyone who got out of line. It was a miracle that Peaceful Field had survived, considering he was pretty rowdy. Perhaps it was because his older brother, Black Diamond, was the beloved officer of his group.

93 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maple glanced over at Pure Summers with surprise, "of course! The warrior code dictates that you don't need to kill a foe to win a fight. Killing another should only be used when there is no other choice" killing another wolf was bad, although she knew that wolves in the clans had killed. After all there was Lionpaw who had murdered a medicine wolf which in her opinion was horrendus, medicine wolves had no real fighting training and the she wolf would have been defenseless. There was no honor in that, there was no honor in killing, "While we're waiting for your dad, Dovefrost and I could tell you more about the code if you want. If you're set on joining sunclan it'd be handy to know our laws and lore" she liked Pure Summers, he wasn't like Blackpaw who took great pleasure in outsmarting others with wit and intelligence rather than serving the clan as best he could.

View user profile

94 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers glanced at Maplepaw with a somewhat saddened gaze. "In my pack, killing was normal. If a wolf was hunting in our territory, the scouts would keep them in place until the fighters came and killed them.  If a wolf in one of the groups got especially out of hand, they'd be killed or wounded by their officer. If a wolf challenged a captain, officer, council member, or the Chief, they'd be killed. It was... it was unfortunate. When my grandfather was overthrown from his position of Supreme Chief, he was severely wounded to the point of disability by the new one. I... I'm somewhat thankful he wasn't killed but... he was the one who made those sick and strict rules," he barked, hanging his head. He was ashamed to be from such a barbaric pack. These ThunderClan and SunClan packs were far more honorable than his own. Though his grandfather was a military genius, he was corrupt and bloodthirsty. He said that the pack's strict rules were in place to keep everyone safe, but Pure Summers never believed so. His red eyes flicked back to Maplepaw. "I want to hear more about your laws and see how they differ from my pack's!"

95 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
At pure summers response the red female thought to herself "Well, what your name is defines what rank you are, the suffix changes as you grow and reach new ranks. When i was a pup I was called Maplepup, I'm an apprentice now learning how to hunt and defend the clan so they changed my suffix to Maplepaw, warriors have a full name like Dovefrost's and leaders have star added like Cloudstar. Each star at night represents a life of one of our warrior ancestors and they're called starclan they have a special connection with our leaders which is why star is given to them. We also have medicine wolves who receive dreams and guidance from Starclan, elders are wolves who have served the clan for seasons and are too old to fight an dhunt anymore, they get to rest and are fed and protected by the clan to thank them for their years of service " she paused to take a breath and considered what would be best to pick out first from the warrior code. Deciding on one rule she continued "One of our rules is that Nursing mothers, pups and elders should be fed first before the rest of the clan, and pups have to be at least six moons old before they're allowed to become an apprentice. what else... oh! A wolf can only be deputy -thats the second in command- after they've mentored one apprentice, if the deputy dies or is killed a new one must be picked before moon high. The deputy becomes the new leader when the old one dies or retires, and Leaders are given nine lives from Starclan with which to serve the clan with" she went quiet then looking at the black and white wolf waiting patiently to see if he had any questions that he'd like to ask. It was fun teaching another about the clan and made her wish to be able to mentor an apprentice one day when she was a warrior.  

View user profile

96 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers keenly listened to Maplepaw, his ears perked. "In my pack, 'apprentices' were only referred to as 'destined', like 'Destined Hunter', 'Destined Fighter', or others. I was a 'Destined Scout'," he stated when she finished. "I'm also surprised that your pack feeds the pups and elders first. That is odd, but clever! Indeed, the pups should eat first to grow stronger, as they need the food to serve your pack in the future! And the elders deserve all the respect they can get! That is a good idea, indeed! A great idea!" he barked. "As I said, it is odd to me! In my pack, those of the highest authority eats first, then it's their relatives, and then the rest. I always got to eat before everyone when my grandfather was the Supreme Chief. But when he was overthrown, I was forced to eat last, in my group," the adolescent said after a moment. "Hmm... Though my pack didn't worship a 'StarClan', we worshipped the 'World Maker', who made, well, everything. When a wolf passes, they join his side, up in the sky." His ruby eyes flicked towards the sun, and his tail wagged. "I also find it odd that your leader is given nine lives. Surely, that is impossible?" Pure Summers' grandfather didn't have nine lives, or his great grandfather, either.

97 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:13 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maple listened interested as Pure Summers began speaking "We don't worship them, They're our ancestors, they guide us when I die i'll join them and same with dovefrost! I don't quite know how they give our leaders nine lives but they do" she looked around wondering where Pure summers father was. She still privately hoped that he'd join them, she liked the way he thought, the red coloured young thing looked over at Dovefrost wondering what her mentor would say about all this. Would she decide that they had to go now or could she continue to speak and learn about Pure summers pack. Her pretty green eyes continued to watch him curious about him and his pack.

View user profile

98 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Listening to Pure Summers and Maplepaw converse, the senior warrior finally joined the conversation. "It will always be a mystery on how our leaders receive nine lives for those who have not visited the Mooncave." Dovefrost told to the young brute.

Hearing how life in Pure Summer's clan was surely did not sound pleasant. The pure white female wouldn't want the apprentice-aged wolf to return to such living conditions. Not to mention she didn't like the idea of Pure Summers and his father going over to Sunclan. With a heavy sigh, Dovefrost offered something she wasn't going to originally.

"Pure Summers, when your father returns, perhaps you two could stay in Thunderclan for awhile?" The older she-wolf suggested.

Last edited by Dovefrost on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

99 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:49 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Pure Summers' ruby eyes looked over Maplepaw and Dovefrost with curiosity. He was a bit intrigued to learn that they didn't worship StarClan. 'How else do you gain their favor? Or are they just... there?' He decided not to ask, instead, looking back into the trees. However, he glanced back at Dovefrost when she suggested he and his father stay in ThunderClan. Perking up, his tail wagged as he joyfully barked, "Oh, yes! I would gladly join! I'm sure my father would, too!" Glancing back into the trees, Summers tilted his head. "But... perhaps I should look for him? I'm sure he'd have fought off the loner by now. I'm good at tracking wolves! I should be able to find him!" The male's tail gave a hopeful wag.

(OOC: I was thinking maybe they or just Summers could go to the loner lands and find his father's corpse so they know n stuff. :0 )

100 Re: ThunderClan & SunClan on Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Smiling at Pure Summer's response, the senior warrior listened to the young male's suggestion, and nodded her head in agreement. "Of course. Maplepaw and I will come with you. You can lead the way." Dovefrost informed.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next