An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 ThunderClan & StormClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:52 am

The ThunderClan and StormClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:01 pm

The wolf who had once been gentle and kind, and who twists of fate had become angry with the world, unpredictable and reckless, He walked along the border knowing the clan boundaries as he'd once been of Thunderclan. He remembered clearly how others had acted around him, thinking that he was a reincarnation of an infamous Oakthorn, who'd killed a thunderclan pup before heading to sunclan. The young wolfs yellow eyes were cold and merciless, he'd left thunderclan but now he was back, with a new name, and he doubted anyone would remember him anyway.

Sunclan, perhaps going there would be better for him anyway now, the twist of fate had cause dhim to become like the infamous Oakthorn that people had thought he looked like. So perhaps going to sunclan, there would be wolves there that would accept him for who he was
-sunclan,windclan border-

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

3 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:57 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Her chest felt like it was crushed under the weight of her emotions, she staggered a little as she didn't left her paw high enough up over the root of the tree. Her temper that was merely a thin thread - snapped and in retaliation she tore the root off of the tree and chewed it to pieces. After that she sat down and let the emotions flow, her eyes closed as tears leaked from her eyes slipping down her snout to drop off from her nose. Her shoulders shook as the emotions wrought havoc with her, she just wanted everything back to the way it used to be. When she was a mere little red puppy, and her father had spent time with her and they'd been content, now everything had changed and instead of feeling like she was part of the heart of the clan the red female felt like an outcast. "why did everything have to go wrong? Why am I not good enough for you" why did she have to be replaced, why did her mother have to be replaced. Her eyes closed hard, "Why did you have to go Mama" she whispered "why couldn't you have come back with me, and then we all would have been happy" she'd never been able to remember much apart from her smell and a vague picture of what she'd looked like. The cold anger and rage had melted into misery, depression, unhappiness, she leant against the tree whos root she had savaged and wept quietly. A part of her still ready to turn on anyone who disturbed her, she wanted to be miserable without anyone else there to judge her, speak to her.

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

4 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
The scent of prey lingered strongly through the area, though Jaydust didn't seem to be hunting. Now that he was alone in the forest, thoughts of his nightmare came to him distracting him from the hunt. He recalled with a shiver the strange looking she-wolf and her manic laughing and howl of pain. "All of it seemed so real! Was it really just a dream?" The male creased his brow in thought, stopping as he picked up a strong scent of prey nearby. "Squirrel." Glancing around curiously, the male spotted the creature close by among the roots of a pine tree. Jaydust crept up on it, however his hind paw brushed a twig as he neared, making the creature scamper. Refusing to give up, Jay charged after it his paws flying over the forest floor. The warrior did not realize that he had crossed the Stormclan border. That is, he did not notice until he had literally crashed into one of their wolves. A lone She-wolf had sat nearby under a tree. With a gasp, the male tried to come to a halt but his paw slipped from underneath him, making his tumble forward. "Look out!" he yelped, hoping the wolf would take notice.

5 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She'd been lost in her thoughts the warning had come too late, a warm furry body hit hers, sending her flying. She ended up with a black lump of fur trapping her, struggling she shoved the larger canid off of her. Getting up she shook out her fur, the tears gone as if they were a mirage, her hidden feelings becoming that once more as her outer facade slipped into place  "hey be careful" she chirped cheerfully her brown eyes bright and sparkling once more "What were you doing hunting on stormclan land? You're lucky Im not my father or he'd have given you the smack down" she giggled a little tilting her head at him "Are you alright?" she asked wondering if he'd hurt himself in his mad dash after a squirrel.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

6 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Tanya)

Tanya padded, following the black male warrior's scent trail. She then stopped as she met the StormClan border. He's crossed the border! What if he meets a patrol, he could need my help! she thought before she reluctantly raced after him, wondering if he had encountered a patrol already and he was outnumbered. She got close by, not knowing it was only one she-wolf there with him. She then caught sight of the she-wolf and she backed away fearfully, running back to camp with her tail between her legs.
~ SunClan Camp ~

Last edited by Foxpaw on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

7 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
(Hey Tanya, Pixie and I were doing a plot for the war and all, would you mind not being here? Thanks and Sorry!)

Jaydust quickly struggled to his paws, gazing at the pretty red Stormclan She-wolf who he had crashed into. "I-I'm sorry-" he stuttered, and for once, the usually calm male seemed unsure. He continued to gaze at the wolf, his pelt growing warm as she began to speak. She didn't seem angry though, so Jaydust could be grateful for that much he supposed. "I'm fine," then in a lower voice he sighed, "Besides just acting dumb." He didn't intend for the female to overhear that last part, but she probably did. He met her gaze again, thinking that something about her eyes and shape of her face looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place where...
"Are you alright? I didn't mean to cross the border, really." He glanced around them and sniffed the air, making sure no other wolves were nearby.
[Blah post, sorry >.<]

8 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
OOC: Thanks Tanya C:

She listened to him speak watching him carefully, the same smile wound up one side of her face, although a quiet noise of amusement left her at his claim of being dumb. When he queried about her she nodded  "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little winded" she replied with her cheerful grin still spread over her face. How hollow this felt, seeming so fine and okay on the outside where as on the inside she, felt so dead and empty. She shook her head a little trying to rid herself of the thoughts that plagued her. Her brown eyes inspected the black wolf with his luminous eyes, they were quite beautiful, the red pelted female swiped her tongue over her nose   "Come on" she lead him back to the border once they were on Neutral territory she sat down not seeming too bothered by the cold snows.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

9 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
(sorry for the late reply)
The male followed the young she-wolf back to the border, taking note of her relaxed posture. She sat by the border, so he sat down too, wrapping his tail around his paws to keep out the snow. He gazed at her a moment, recognition lingering at the corners of his mind, but to no avail. He dipped his head to her courteously, "I apologize for earlier," he began, fluffing out his fur against the cold. He wondered how the she-wolf felt, her fur being a great deal shorter then his. "My name is Jaydust." He met her honey-brown eyes. "Are you out on patrol?" Jay asked, his eyes briefly scanning the area around them. There was no scents of other clans nearby.

10 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The red hued female despite her attempts to only show her old joyful carefree self had a slightly unhappy look to her eyes and face.    "Nice to meet you, I'm Pixiepaw - I mean Pixieflight" she'd only just gotten her warrior name and she'd forgotten she was a warrior for a moment. Hre flood of feelings turning sweeping the memory of her ceremony into another of the more painful ones. Her short fur did little to stop the cold, but new leaf was close and the snows had started their melt. As he spoke of earlier she smiled    "Its alright" his question caused her to shake her head    "No, I just had to be away from camp for a while" her gaze dropped to her white paws her cherry red pelt as fluffy against the cold as she could get it. She had to get away from Blackwidow and her father, they wanted each other so much that they'd miss her warrior ceremony to have 'private' time then she didn't need them.Not like her mentor had been that focused on her anyway, always focused on her father more. Her usually joyful features that had recently just become a facade became saddened, her father didn't need her anymore. And he'd replaced Aurafrost so easily, her heart ached and she took a deep breath

(all good, life happens C:)

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

11 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jaydust listened to Pixieflight, thinking that her name sounded rather peculiar. At his last question, he looked on in surprise as her demeanor changed, answering his question as a rather solemn look came across her face. "I suppose something isn't right with her life." But the male wasn't going to pry; he hardly knew her. Instead he gave her a small smile and dipped his head. "I can understand. Getting out into the forest helps me clear my head too." Jay felt more at ease with the She-wolf then normal. It was odd, seeming that he never really got along close with his clanmates, that he should feel comfortable with a Stormclan wolf.

12 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
They didn't have any forests in her territory, his mention of them caused her to wonder what they were like. "What is it like in a forest? We have a river and some marsh but no real forest" the thoughtful question leaving her mouth without much thought added to it before she added "I don't mean to ask in a prying way, I'm genuinely curious" she didn't want the Thunderclan wolf to think she was trying to find out for the good of the clan if they decided to attack. Right now she wouldn't give two deer tails about what anyone would think if they found her here chatting with Jaydust like she'd known him all her life. It was like a breath of fresh air to speak to someone that wasn't from her clan. The sad look in her eyes was filed away, trying to force her facade back up was too hard. So she didn't bother just sitting there awaiting his response.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

13 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:08 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jaydust was rather surprised at the she-wolf's question. "You don't have a forest your territory?" Obviously Windclan wouldn't have many trees on their land, but he assumed Stormclan had some. "A forest has...well, lots of trees of course." He started, recalling in his mind what he could add that made it seem more real to her. "The ground is firm and has smaller plants below the trees. We have lots of prey like squirrels and rabbits and deer. There are usually birds chirping in the forest too. And in new-leaf, flowers bloom on the trees and bushes." Jay paused some and smiled. "It's...quite beautiful really." He looked to the ground a bit bashfully at his explanation. Jay then turned his river blue eyes to Pixieflight. "We don't have any marshes in Thunderclan. What are those like?"

14 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
There was some brush and bush but not a proper forest, a smile lit up her face slightly as she listened to the other wolfs explination. When she closed her eyes she could almost see it there. His question about the marsh caused her to pause "well... you can hear lots of frogs and the ground is wet and squishy. Theres reeds and other small plants like tussocks, and flax sometimes as well. The birds there have big feet and long legs and they make their nests on the ground" she explained to him quietly attempting to convey the eeriness of such a place "It gets foggy a lot around there as well, apprentices arent supposed to be there without their mentor. Oh! and there is many different kinds of bugs, in Leaf green if you go there you're likely to come back covered in ticks" She'd ended up talking for a great deal longer than she'd meant to, and she looked a little embarrassed with herself for talking so much. The quiet Thunderclan male was easy to talk too, and seemed gentle enough, her thick tail moved to rest over her front white paws to help keep them warm.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

15 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jaydust could picture the area in his mind as Pixieflight explained it to him in great detail. "Sounds interesting. Do you hunt the birds and frogs in the marsh?" he asked, trying to picture what those weird birds would look like. The male didn't think they sounded appetizing, but he knew that different clans liked different things. Who was he to judge? "I might have seen a marsh once...maybe on the great journey." What the she-wolf described did seem familiar, but of course he had been quite small when the clans had moved into their new homes.

16 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:07 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The red hued young warrior watched his response curiously, she hadn't expcted a wolf from Thunderclan to be actually interested about Stormclan land. Nor to have such manners as well, having listened to the warriors of the clan she'd always heard Thunderclan wolves to be arrogant and thought that they were starclans gift to wolf kind. "Yeah we do, but we don't touch the eggs in their nests" she explained with a slight smile, "I don't remember the great Journey, I was a tiny pup at the time" the first memories she had were her mothers voice and scent, and erupting out of the stormclan nursery. The she wolf who was both bitter and cold as well as happy and bouncy, who had sides light and dark watched the darkly hued wolf curiously

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

17 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jaydust recalled being carried out of the Thunderclan camp by his mother. Then he traveled with her for a time, with fresh tears from the death of his father and sore pads from all of the walking. His mum left sometime during the journey, her soft voice and the gentle rasp of her tongue seeming now unreal, like something he had only dreamed up once. "It does seem like so long ago now," he sighed, his mind becoming clouded with memories. It took Jay a second to snap out of his thoughts, realizing that he was still speaking to Pixie. He smiled, "I remember some things from the great journey. Like once, a stormclan she-wolf brought me a fish to eat when I was hungry." The taste of the fish was something that Jay wouldn't mention to Pixieflight. "I don't remember her name though."

18 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:04 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The young warrior watched as the other became clouded with memories, She flicked her ears quietly before speaking quietly "I lost my mother in the two leg facility, I was with her for a moon or so before she was killed and the clans attacked the two leggers. I don't remember much after that..." she'd blocked out the journey of the clans to the new territory, She didn't remember why or how she had excpt that it was unintentional.She hadn't realized she'd spoken, the males clouded thoughts that she'd learnt to recognize that belonged to those who were talking about the great journey. Something about this gentle quiet stranger was... nice, safe, that she couldn't explain, but it was comforting. She twitched her ears thoughtlessly, the lean creatures heart aching as she thought about the family that she didn't have.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

19 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jay had spent time with wolves who were grieving and hurt, mainly those who had had their friends and family stolen by two-legs. Some were more reserved about their pain, like himself, but others found consul by sharing their feelings with others. "It seems like everyone has had someone they knew who was taken or killed by two-legs." Jaydust listened and spoke, his voice filled with empathy. "I'm very sorry about your mother. If she was anything like you, then I'm sure she was a very kind wolf. No one should have to go through that." He gave her a small nudge of comfort, before realizing that it might seem odd coming from a wolf of another clan. Instead he spoke again, his voice carrying just a tad bit of grief from his heart. "I know how you feel. My father, well, those pathetic creatures took him too." Jaydust's blue eyes conveyed something that was quite rare for him. And that was pain. Although he did not let it show much, his demeanor had changed enough to notice. "He...he was a very well respected wolf within the clan. But I suppose the two-legs didn't care about that at all when they killed him." Jay's voice turned from grief to bitterness, and he bent his head to conceal the conflicting emotions that crossed his face.

20 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The nudge caused her to look up at him, his kindly meant words caused her to have to withold a laugh, her mother hadn't been any of that. Heck she didn't even know what her mother looked like, but her personality was something she'd picked up from listening to others and doing some investigation. her mother had been like the cold bitter emptiness in side of her that had grown since becoming an apprentice. The red female listened quietly as he spoke, compassion surprisingly appearing in her brown gaze. She could see the bitterness and the pain on his face, even if he didn't realize it, his tone struck a similar chord with him. she reached over and kindly nudged him as he had her "I'm sorry" she murmured softly, she knew what it was like to loose a father.  The young lady took a moment before speaking  "I've lost my father in a way, he" this was harder to talk about than her mothers death. How pathetic was that? "He loves my mentor, and its like shes stolen him away. That i wasn't enough of a family for him, that hes stopped loving mother. Ever since he began liking her, hes always with her now, they both missed my warrior ceremony to skive off with each other" now it was her turn for bitterness and anger to fill her voice. Turning it into one that was like ice, hard cold and unforgiving. She looked away "sorry. I shouldn't complain at least my father is still alive" she suddenly said quietly. Jeez, she was indeed queen of the pathetic, blabbering about her stupid selfish problems to this stranger.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

21 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:45 am

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jaydust surprised himself by saying all that he did. "I don't think I've spoken to a wolf in Thunderclan about his death in ages." Or had he ever spoken to anyone about it. Yes, wolves did try to consul him and his mother when his father had died. But he had usually just tried to avoid them and grieved by himself or with his mother, that is, before she left him. The male flinched a little at Pixieflight's touch, then felt rather stupid for it after. There was some relief to sharing his feelings with the Stormclan wolf though, and his chest was feeling lighter because of it.
Pixieflight went on to speak about how her father had become mates with her mentor, and how she felt rather abandoned because of it. Jaydust listened, and waited for a moment after she finished speaking before he replied. She seemed rather upset now and quietly sighed that at least her father was still alive. "No, you don't need to apologize. It sucks when you feel like your being replaced." Jay knew this pain too, but he didn't want to go into the details of it. "I don't know your situation completely, but my mother did leave the clan after my father died. She left because she was in too much pain and grief." This was a sore spot for the young male, and as soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted speaking them. But they were already out, so he had to continue with his point. "Your father must have been in a lot of pain when your mother died. He 's probably still is. Maybe if you..." What was the word? What was he going on about? "What I'm saying is that I'm sure he still loves you, but he doesn't know how to act now that he is interested in another She-wolf." He hesitated again, feeling that maybe he said the wrong thing. Jay lowered his head and sighed, waiting for her response.

22 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The flinch he'd shown she looked a little wary and backed off a couple of steps. She was quiet, listening to his words carefully somewhat surprised that he was sharing his past with her. His words about his mother caused her brown gaze to flick up to him - she understood the pain of loosing a mother. Empathy glittered in her brown eyes, not pity but understanding, his words about her father still loving her caused her to shrug. She highly doubted it, and even if it was true she wasn't sure she could forgive him for the fact that he'd spent her warrior ceremony away with Blackwidow. even if there had been a loner there she was under no illusions that her old mentor had gone there to spend time with her father. That hurt, Blackwidow had never shown much interest in training her, always preferring to spend time with her father instead. Her ears folded back slightly and she sighed "What does it matter if he loves me or not. I'm not needed anymore" her words were quiet and she hadn't realized that they had left her maw. The red hued newly made warrior flicked her gaze up to the sky recognizing the full moon that was in the sky she paused a little "The gathering" she murmured, she didn't really want to go. Didn't want to spend time around others that she'd slowly begun growing to dislike, it was easier if she was just on her own. She turned her gaze back to Jaydust  "Are you going to go?" as far as wolves went he seemed... nice, he was quiet and yet gentle as well. She was a little surprised at how comfortable she felt around this black hued wolf that she'd only met today. Of course out of all of  the wolves in the world she had to feel comfortable with one who was in a rival clan and whos clan was allied with their rival windclan.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

23 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jaydust was angered and shocked by Pixie's reply. "Of course you're needed!" he started, sounding more forceful then he intended. "Pixieflight, your father still raised you after your mother died right? So you must be at least important to him. That kind of love doesn't go away overnight. Besides, how could anyone not like you?" Suddenly he realized that he spoke without thinking. Feeling his ears grow warm, he glance down. "Er, I didn't mean it like that." He then recalled that she had asked him about the gathering. He looked back at her again. "Probably. I'm sure the rest of Thunderclan will already be there when I arrive." He paused, "Are..are you going?"

24 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:16 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The forceful sound of his voice caused the red warrior to look at him with surprise not having expected that. His words about her father were ones that caused one of her ears to flick, she wasn't sure if it was true or not. Her heart ached as she thought of her father, she could remember playing with him as a pup. 'besides how could anyone not like you' those words caused her ears and paws to grow warm almost from embarrassment. He cleared things up when he added 'not like that' she nodded when he said he was planning on going to the gathering. She shrugged a little  "I'm not sure, I don't really think so" the red hued female who had the same lean elegant form of her mother sighed softly. The idea of going to the gathering and being squashed with how many wolves would be there, and the tensions would be tight there at the moment with Snowstars death still being stewed over by windclan. She didn't want to deal with anymore drama or tension than she had to deal with the private stress of trying to figure out what feelings she felt and whether or not everything would be okay.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

25 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 am

Jaydust

Young Warrior
The she-wolf still seemed down. Jay couldn't blame her, and it seemed disheartening for the pretty wolf not to be smiling. When she replied that she probably wouldn't go to the gathering, Jay decided that he wouldn't leave yet either. A few moments passed, and the male tried hard to think of something. Something to change the subject. What could that be? He considered asking her about her warrior ceremony, but then decided against it. "Yeah, I may wait to go to the gathering too. It's probably just going to be Windclan going on about Sunclan the whole time." The old gatherings he went to as an apprentice weren't like that. At those, the clans were at peace, and you could share tongues freely with other clans. Not that Jay was ever a social butterfly, but there was something nice about that setting. "What was your first gathering like?" he asked, beginning to notice the shadows lengthen as the moon began to rise.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum