An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 ThunderClan & StormClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:52 am

First topic message reminder :

The ThunderClan and StormClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:28 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She looked back over at him as he seemed to decide that he wouldn't go to the gathering either, the idea of having someone else to talk with instead of listening to all the bickering and fighting was compelling. His question made her brown eyes to meet his blue ones their quiet cold but also sad depths were complicated and difficult to fully fathom. "I... don't really remember" She admitted her features looking thoughtful, it'd been so terribly long since she'd last actually been to a Gathering.

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

27 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:03 am

Jaydust

Young Warrior
"It has been a while since the last gathering," he remarked to the she-wolf's reply. It was odd how unusually social Jay felt around the Stormclan wolf. Part of it was his empathy for her situation, and part of it was just that he didn't really have anyone to talk to in Thunderclan. The male tried to recall his first gathering. "When I first went to a gathering, I remember meeting some apprentices from other clans." he then sighed, shaking his head. 'You know, back when things were more peaceful." He hoped that he could get Pixie talking on something, as she still seemed somewhat remorseful at the moment. Though at his question her expression had changed.

28 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
When he spoke again she returned her gaze to meeting his as was polite, he spoke of when times were more peaceful and she gave a slight nod   "It seems like its been moons since things have been peaceful, Snowstars death has really turned things on its head" she thought about what she knew of sunclan. They had never really seemed like murderers to her, of course she didn't know of the saga of Mosseybreeze the wolf that had killed one of thunderclans warriors and then fled to Sunclan. The ethiopian wolf found herself wishing that everything would be at peace and everyone got on.   "Its too bad really, If all of the thunderclan wolves were as easy to talk to as you are, I wonder if there would be less conflict" the two sides of herself were equally balanced once again. The playful, cheerful pup side bouncing around in her head, pleased to have made a new friend that was easy to talk to and understood at least a little of what she went through. Where as the cold, jaded, resentful side told her that here was someone she could share her thoughts with, who wasn't part of her clan who didn't seem to judge her negativity for her true thoughts and feelings. Somewhere the two sides came together to form a jaded kind of hope; that perhaps the future that was facing her wouldn't be completely awful.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

29 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jaydust smiled a little. "Easy to talk to? I bet my clanmates would laugh at that!" It was true, Jay was acting more open then he usually would. The She-wolf was friendly but had been hurt, and the male could easily relate to her situation. "You're pretty easy to talk to too," he replied, listening to what she had said. "I guess everybody is too angry to listen to anything right now." Jay was rather annoyed at how the clans were at the moment. While he was loyal to his clan and would fight Sunclan if they did, he didn't really see why Windclan's problem was any other clan's problem.

30 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The males face had produced a smile as she'd spoken, and his comment about her being easy to talk to made her shrug a little. She was pretty sure that many in the clan thought she talked too much, that playful pup like nature that was quickly becoming a defense and a facade. The murmur about everyone being to angry was one she could definitely agree with. From loners intruding to windclan claiming that Sunclan had killed their leader which was stupid. No clan wolf would kill a leader, that was just asking to get sent to the dark forest! She shook her head "Its dumb, what kind of wolf would kill a leader on their territory and then leave it there? If i was in that wolfs paws I would have dumped it in a different clans territory to save my clan the blame" she said with a slight sigh unaware that her words had made her sound a little cold.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

31 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
(From iPhone)
Jay cocked his head as Pixie talked about the battle that might ensue between Windclan and Sunclan. "That would be the perfect crime wouldn't it?" he replied. The male then frowned as another thought came to him. "You don't think that could have happened, could it?" he asked, not revealing that Thunderclan was involved with Windclan if any battle came up. It took him a second to realize that either his clan or Stormclan would be the murderers if what he were saying were true. "I mean if a rouge or somebody who hates the clans did that."

Last edited by Jaydust on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

32 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She nodded a little when he agreed with her, the red she wolf sighing softly "Thunderclan and Stormclan have been dragged into this even though its not our fight" she half wished that Sunclan and windclan could just fight each other themselves. She frowned slightly "I think its a big possibility, what if a loner who was angry when the clans took their territory and now wants revenge?" She flicked her tail unaware of the time that was quickly slipping away from them. Her thoughts not focused on her father or Blackwidow, instead she was focused on the quiet Jaydust that was near her and their conversation. He had an easy to listen to voice and made interesting points.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

33 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:45 am

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jay now frowned, his manner very contemplative. "A rouge could have killed Snowstar, perhaps the wolf covered himself with Sunclan scent and then did the crime." The male's eyes widened at this prospect. But he then sighed and shook his head, "If they did then that wolf's plan is working perfectly, with everybody so worked up right now." Jaydust narrowed his azure gaze before glancing back at Pixieflight. The Stormclan she-wolf was did not seem to be dark or conceited at all, which was what he had been told of Stormclan wolves his entire life. Suddenly, a new thought came to the warrior. "You know, I've scented a loner wolf around Thunderclan territory before. All the other loners have left, but this one still hangs around." While kicking others out of their land seemed wrong, Jay assumed that the ends justified the means.

34 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:23 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixieflight listened as Jaydust spoke her intelligent brown gaze was focused on him listening to him muse over the possibilities that could explain away all the recent deaths in the clans.She found she agreed with them,somany of the wolves of the clans were worked up no clan trusting another they were all divided and were teetering on the edge of war. her Opiinion was that each clan needed to stop thinking the worst of the others, each clan followed the same code, valued the same traditions, valued the same rules that had shaped their clans since their founding. Her thoughts were interrupted as his mellow voice spoke again, the comment about him smelling a loner on his territory causing her eyes to widen a little "You'd better stay careful then" she told him before realizing how that sounding and added "It'd be a fair shame for the only unarrogant Thunderclan wolf to get himself killed by a rouge" she told him twitching her ears back a little not wanting to seem like she cared too much about him. After all they lived in rival clans, and they werent allied with them giving a soft sigh the cherry red female avoiding the males iridescent orbs.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

35 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jay gave an unintentional smirk to the she-wolf's reply. "Arrogant? She should hear what some of my clanmates say about Stormclan." Amusing it was to hear of what the other clans called each other. And to think that they put their prejudices aside during the Great Journey! It was hard for the male to believe. Jay, still being rather inexperienced, didn't notice that Pixieflight wasn't meeting his gaze anymore. Instead he simply shrugged and replied, "Well, you should be careful yourself. Wouldn't want the only kind-hearted she-wolf in Stormclan to get swallowed up by the marshes." Though he acted a bit playful, in reality the thought made him feel uneasy inside.

36 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The playful response made her look back up at him her eyes crinkling as her face morphed into a grin laughter leaving her. She sat there giggling surprisingly sweetly before finally speaking "Why can't the clans all get along, we follow the same code, have the same values and traditions surely we should be living in peace and not taking land off of other clans thats just being greedy" the red female looked over at the Thunderclan wolf with a slightly sad look on her features now. how much easier would it be if the clans lived in peace, and shared, and were kind to one another rather than always believing their clan was the best and insulting one another. She sighed to herself shaking her head a little, now comfortably sat on the ground the snows having already begun to thaw.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

37 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jaydust's smile faded at Pixie's next words, and instead a more serious expression came on his face. "There is always going to be rivalries between the clans. I guess it keeps the possibility of any of the clans merging." Wait, Stormclan was a merged clan! Jay flicked his ears in slight embarrassment. "I mean besides Stormclan that is." But there were always friendships between the clans, Jay could recall even seeing leaders who enjoyed a fairly close relationship with each other. He supposed that these things were fine as long as it didn't get in the way of your loyalty. And Jay did feel some obligation to his home clan. Mostly he felt it because his father had been a loyal, well-respected wolf to Thunderclan. If Jay was going to be anything like him, he had a duty to his clan right? "But there's nothing wrong with being friends with wolves from other clans. Even when clans aren't at peace, being friends with someone from another clan would give you the perspective that not everyone in that clan is..." He frowned at the point he was trying to make. Jay did think about deep subjects at times, but he never really discussed them before. "...Bad," he finished, his paws shifted as he was still trying to explain what he meant. "And it could help a wolf to realize that just because someone views things differently, it doesn't mean that it's wrong...I guess." Jaydust felt hot under his fur as he realized that he had gone on in his explanation too long. The male knew that his ideas were rather liberal, and he had no idea if Pixieflight agreed.

38 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:05 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Jaydust spoke again, commenting on the rivalries of the clans that caused her to pause and consider his words for a moment before wondering if the Rivalries helped keep the clans on their toes. "The great journey showed that the clans can put aside their difference for a common cause" she murmured as he spoke of wolves from different clans being friends "it caused many friendships to be formed from wolves in different clans" she wondered if she and Jaydust would have played and been friends then as they were similar in age. The thought caused an unknowing smile to flicker onto her face, she stood to stretch herself out before sitting back down amidst the melting snows. "different opinions are good, calm ones amongst rash ones help mellow things out where as sometimes firm action does need to be taken" she mused over the words about friendships between clans.

"I don't see an issue with having friends from different clans, every clan has some idiots that make you want to bang their heads together but I suppose every clan has friendlier wolves" He didn't seem friendly, more calm, quiet, thoughtful, it was nice. She shivered a little her coat thin and never had been good at keeping out the cold. There were plenty of hard heads in her clan that she would have liked to bang their heads together and then some idiots. As she thought about it she realized that she'd never really come across anyone quite like the thunderclan wolf that was sitting on the other side of the border.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

39 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jay listened as the she-wolf responded, relieved that she wasn't in any way offended by his ideas. Her comment about the great journey made him stop and think. "The clans did come together then. I remember when many of the clans' warriors came to the old Thunderclan camp to make a strategy for defeating the two-legs." While he was a pup back then, the stress and excitement of that time had still left an impression on him. "Some of them argued about different things, but in the end they accomplished their main goal." He then chuckled as she remarked that every clan has idiots as well. "Friends or not, Starclan wouldn't allow for a clan to be driven out. So all of this rivalry would come to a stop when needed." Jaydust then noticed Pixie shivering, and he looked a little concerned for her. "Is it too cold for you? You can always-well, um..." He almost invited her to sit closer by him, but then he realized that she would have to cross the boarder to do so. Plus she was a pretty she-wolf and the male felt his ears grow warm at the thought of her coming to sit by him. More out of intimidation then anything.

40 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:50 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Interest lit up her face as he spoke about what had happened when the two legs had attacked and how warriors had gone to thunderclan to discuss how they were going to fight them off. The mention about arguing made her look amused, of course there was there were too many wolves who always thought their opinion was the best. She laughed a little softly "I can imagine plenty of the wolves in my clan arguing"[/b] his words about starclan were also true, her gaze flicked to the full moon in the sky wondering yet again whether her mother would have gone to the dark forest or starclans ever lush lands. His words made her glance over at him, a strange shyness making her ears and pawpads burn a little. The handsome dark male had almost offered for her to sit with him, awkwardness passed over her for a second   "oh im fine, my pelt just dosent get thick like everyone elses does in leafbare" she assured him looking down at her paws shyly[/b]

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

41 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jay nodded, still feeling a bout of awkwardness over his chest. The male wasn't really sure what else he should add to their conversation. They had discussed about their territories, clan politics, family issues, all of this with a wolf he had just met. "I wonder why no one in Thunderclan is this easy to talk to." Why was it a wolf from Stormclan? Weren't Stormclan wolves supposed to be dark-hearted? At least, that's what he was taught to believe. Though Jay could think of a few non-friendly characters from his own clan. He supposed that it was like Pixie said, that all clans have their idiots and trouble makers.
At the thought of his clanmates he turned his head some and glanced behind him. Even though nobody was there, Jaydust knew he would have to be getting back soon. He hadn't told anybody that he was leaving camp, and they might come looking for him soon if he stayed out too long. "I'll have to be getting back to camp soon. Others might come looking for me if I don't," he sighed, looking down. He then flicked his ears and glanced his deep blue gaze back at the she-wolf. "Pixieflight you're...easy to talk to. I mean, easier then most of my clanmates actually." He was being honest as he spoke, and he glanced down at his paws again briefly, as if having trouble remaining eye contact. "Do you think, um," he hesitated, "that we could meet again tomorrow night? Just to chat again?" Jay felt nervous as he waited for her to reply.

42 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:04 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
In truth she'd almost forgotten about the fact that she was probably being missed in camp right now. His comment made her glance back toward her own camp reluctantly, she didn't want to deal with her father or his new mistress. The thought caused her brown eyes to sparkle coldly, I'm just in the way there, each other was way too important much more important than my warrior ceremony she gritted her teeth glaring at the ground at the thought before her gaze returned to Jaydust and instantly softened back into her happy go lucky perky self. The young female feeling even more torn than before, she didn't have anyone in her clan that she could talk to like this, he was completely unbiased and she appreciated him for it. Her honey brown eyes met his blue ones as he carefully admitted how easy she was to talk to. She could hear the truth in his words and knew that she found him just as easy to speak with "You're way easier to talk to than anyone in my clan Jaydust, you don't have any of the biases that others in my clan have" she'd always heard that Thunderclan was arrogant, that they gave themselves airs over the other clans because the legendary wolf Firestar had been in their clan and thus they thought they were more good than anyone else. Her parents had both been from shadowclan, and she had always felt insulted that Shadowclan had been made out to be the bad guy. Lost in her thoughts she blinked at the soft question and she nodded "Sure, I'll let you know how it goes with my father" she smiled at him giving a wag of her tail. he was right she needed to get back to camp so she told him brightly "Bye Jaydust! See you tomorrow night" she flashed him a genuine grin before listening to his response and heading back to camp
~Stormclan Camp~

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

43 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:25 pm

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Jay felt a sense of relief as she agreed to meet him again. "Alright, See you again!" He replied to her, a light feeling in his chest. He sighed and turned away, his paws beginning to take him down the familiar path to the Thunderclan camp. He padded a few steps forward though and stopped. The scent of one of his clanmates was oddly strong here. "Was Tanya here?" He wondered, beginning to feel uneasy. "That's right, we were going to go on a hunting patrol together! Did she follow me out here when I left camp?" Did Tanya see him with Pixieflight? Was the dog going to alert someone about this? "No, me and Pixieflight were just talking, we weren't doing anything wrong. There's nothing to alert anyone about." But he still felt some anxiety that someone had followed him without him noticing. He'd have to be more careful tomorrow night. Jaydust considered these things as he headed back to camp.
-Thunderclan Camp-

44 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:01 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Padding up she sniffed around a slightly guilty feeling filling her as she remembered agreeing to meet Jaydust here the night after the gathering. It seemed that he hadn't come back either, she was pleased however that it had rained and dampened his scent a little, it would not do to appear disloyal to the clan especially with the new leader that reigned at its head. She hadn't missed the look she'd thrown at graystar and Stormblade, her tail flicked over her heels before she turned her head and scratched an itch. The worst thing about Greenleaf was the heat, it was too hot to care if other clans were having drama, even the drama within her own clan.

She shook out her own fur and pushed her thoughts away from Reddust, it was just easier to be cold and not feel anything but the burning feeling that the cold brought. Minkfur would be a good companion anyway, the wave of resentment had been not directed at the other young warrior. More at the world and its choice of fate, perhaps she was being whiny and needy or even attention seeking, but she was long past the point of caring what others thought. She'd gone from tiny, happy and bouncy to a similar state of being as her parentage, heh in a way Reddust should be proud. She'd become a proper shadowclan wolf bar the interaction of Jaydust that would stay a secret until she had decided what aws going on there.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

45 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:14 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur pushed her way through the brush, her nose to the ground. Her nose wrinkled upon finding a scent of a ThunderClan wolf on their side, though it was extremely faint and it seemed to mingle with Bramblerose's. The deputy just assumed she had escorted the intruder out. Padding up to Bramblerose, she woofed, "Find anything worth noting?" Her dull, troubled yellow eyes flicked across the visible ThunderClan territory, seeing no wolf. After a moment, she sat down with a distressed whine. "I hope I have what it takes to be the deputy... I mean, I've never done much leading! I've never had a battle, or a skirmish...! What if I can't lead the clan?! If Blackstar dies, then I become leader, and...!" Minkfur stopped herself, shaking her head. "I just hope I can..."

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

46 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:47 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Her friend had wandered up with her nose to the ground, Bramblerose said nothing, to her it was glaringly obvious that there was nothing to report. To her slight surprise Minkfur began speaking or rather fussing over her sudden promotion of rank, her gaze flicked to the she-wolf that had sat down near her. It was quiet before she spoke  "I think you mean, when Blackstar dies, as futile and irritating as she is she will not live forever. If you still live upon the moment of her final breath you will lead, until your own ceases. There is no if when it comes to the inevitable struggle of life and death. You will lead because there will be no other choice and you take responsibility regarding the laws and customs of the clan". Yawning the thinly furred she wolf stretched and looked over at the territory beyond the border, she didn't know how Minkfur would react to her words and delving deeper she discovered she didn't care. Whilst the other female was decent enough company and fulfilled enough of the void that she didn't desire anyone elses presence.

They'd been here for a while now, and sick of standing there waiting for the deputy to make up her mind on what to do now. It was time to move to the next border, the windclan one "We should keep moving" was all she said to Minkfur. Bramble had changed, drastically in a few short moons, no longer the innocent happy little youth she'd once been, there was a degree of coldness to everything she did be it words or movements.

~Windclan and Stormclan Border~

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

47 Re: ThunderClan & StormClan on Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur halted and looked around, a nervous expression on her face. She felt rather confused and conflicted - her, a young warrior, with only once apprentice, a deputy. The brown-pelted she-wolf sighed and sniffed around a little more, hoping to find at least something notable. Unfortunately, she couldn't find anything. When Bramblerose replied, her anxious eyes flicked towards the warrior. After listening to her words, Minkfur paused and nodded. "That's true..." she murmured, lifting her head. "I suppose I shouldn't complain anymore. I just have to accept it." Flicking her tail, she moved along the border for a bit, though she still couldn't note anything. Turning back to Bramblerose, the deputy nodded and followed her to the next border.

WC and SC Border

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum