An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 StormClan & SunClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:53 am

The StormClan and SunClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm took a huge breathe, he waited for the rest of the patrol. The pup being out of camp might do some good for him, a small and sly smile crossed his muzzle as he looked at the border. He marked it and somehow he felt this place meant something to him. His subconsciousness knew, but he didn't realize. The part of the border was where ShadowClan would have been. "Hurry up." He called back as he continued forward.

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

3 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Creekpup arrived shortly after Shadowstorm had. He looked down at his paws. "So," he muttered. "What exactly are we doin'?" He sighed and climbed up a tree. He climbed up till he was about halfway before carefully positioning himself at the end of a branch. He could see Shadowstorm down below and he could also see millions of other stuff. If he went high enough he might of been able to see the Stormclan camp. He lied down and hung on to the tree with his claws.

View user profile

4 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Mosseybreeze stopped at the border. "This used to be the Shadowclan Border Shadowstorm. Don't you remember?" She was trying to jog his memory with memories. She remembered when they first met.

5 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm shook his head, he had heard stories about ShadowClan, but that was all they were to him. "I was not around when ShadowClan was a clan, Mossey. I was born a few moons after Direstar died." He explained to her. He found it kind of creepy that she knew him when she entered camp. "We're checking the borders to make sure none have passed them Creekpup. Come on then, we got more border to check and I don't intend on leaving you behind." He called it out to the pup in the tree.

View user profile

6 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Creekpup groaned. "I'd prefer to just chill in this tree," He yelled down to him. "Anyways, I don't even know how to get down." He rolled onto his back carefully and looked up above him. He sneezed before finally getting up to his paws. He balanced on the branch and started jumping about. He eventually fell of the tree, landing on a branch below and then tumbling off again. He jumped up to his paws and shook his fur. "Well, that's one way to get down." He mumbled to himself. He walked over to Shadowstorm with only a few scratches. "Yeah, I actually saw some kind of lion from up there. It's not safe." He lied.

View user profile

7 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Mossey was starting to get mad. Why couldn't he remember!? She walked up to him. "Do you remember Oakthorn?"

8 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 am

Ebonyfur

Warrior
Ebonyfur, several feet away from the three wolves, was awaken from her doze. A voice which earned attention from Ebony. A voice. Yes, a voice which should not have been with them, familiar, or not even on the land. Her chest rose and flattened in a slow tempo. Quietly, she stood up. Her violet eyes narrowed upon the sight of her old rival. Her old enemy. Mosseybreeze. "What are you doing here."a growl rose from her throat, loosening her mouth and voice which she hadn't used in so long. Not since a few days ago. Those days seemed like years to Ebony's body. She flexed her legs, preparing for what was to come of the choice she made. Her shadow loomed over the smaller wolf, an annoyed expression plastered on her muzzle.

((Huhu~ Welcome back Mossey))

9 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:46 am

Pinepaw

House-Dog
(Thanks Eb I missed you)

Mosseybreeze growled at the she wolf. They had hated each other for one reason and that reason was gone now. "Do we have to do this now I don't want the pup to see you lose." She suddenly burst out laughing. "Good to see you again Ebony no hard feelings?"

View user profile

10 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 am

Ebonyfur

Warrior
Ebonyfur, fur bristling for a short while, was for the first time in moons, shocked. From a confused face, it slowly turned to her normal, neutral expression. "Now, now ya' lil' runt. I would surely have won."she smirked devilishly. "You've changed. Good for you..."Ebony commented, nudging the wolf's face softly. Her gaze was averted to the river which separated the two clans. This area. This area was the very area she and Mossey were fighting over Direstar. With a soft sigh, she pushed her thoughts of him to the back of her mind.

11 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:57 am

Mosseybreeze smiled at Ebonyfur. A friend at last."You are the first one in Sunclan that hasn't tried to kill me thank starclan I have a friend." She giggled at Ebonyfur. "Can I talk to you alone for a second."

12 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:14 am

Ebonyfur

Warrior
Ebonyfur eyed the she-wolf. "Yeah. Alright."she nodded. Padding away, she stopped around 6 tree-lengths from where she originally was. "What do you need or want to talk to me about?"asked Ebony.

13 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:30 am

"Ebony that wolf is Shadowstorm. He doesn't remember anything thought." She hopped Ebony understood. "We need to jog his memory. He dissent even remember Isenfire."

14 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:35 am

Ebonyfur

Warrior
Ebonyfur furrowed her brows. "Mossey, Shadow's been dead for moons."she said. "That's now Shadowstorm, the old deputy of Sunclan. It's Shadowstorm, the new warrior who grew up in Sunclan as a pup."the fae looked over to Shadowstorm. "It wouldn't matter to him even if we remind him of Isenfire."she murmured before returning to her former spot with the other two. "And what are you three up to?"asked Eb.

15 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:37 am

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm hissed in annoyance as Ebonyfur didn't try to defeat Mossey in combat. Apparently she did had a few friends in the clan; even if Shadow had no idea who she was. "We need to finish our patrol out. Your welcome to come along Ebonyfur." He said to the two old faes gossiping out of his earshot. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously. Suspicious behavior.

View user profile

16 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 am

Ebonyfur

Warrior
Ebonyfur eyed Shadowstorm. He looked as if he had something to say when Ebony didn't attack Mossey. "Hmm? Oh yes. I would be delighted to join you on your patrol."she said. Her eyes were a bit more slanted inwardly due to lying down on the ground for quite sometime (*cough*3 days*cough*). But that was just a part of her own "grieving" ceremony. Grieving for her Aurorachime. But mostly, grieving for her Beloved.

17 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 am

Creekpup was standing next to Mosseybreeze so they clearly couldn't see him. He growled under his breath as he heard Mosseybreeze talk about how Shadowstorm does not remember anything. Leave the poor wolf alone, he hissed. He didn't do nothin' to you and he doesn't remember nothin'. Drop the subject. Creekpup glared at Ebonyfur for no reason. He then walked up to Shadowstorm and sat by his side.

View user profile

18 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:11 am

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Mosseybreeze was hAppy to have Eb back even thought they used to hate each other. "Hey Shadow when we are done here I want to race you." She remembered that he was pretty fast and wanted to try. After that she started to sit down and wait.

View user profile

19 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:16 am

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Shadowstorm couldn't help but hiss at Mosseybreeze. "No one calls me Shadow and I do not race. Lets finish his patrol and get back to camp." He told her with his eyes narrowed. He finished the border. "Come Creekpup, let's get back to camp. Wouldn't want to spare the older fae's some time to chat." He said jokingly to the pup as he rushed back to camp.

-SunClan Camp-

View user profile

20 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:30 am

Ebonyfur

Warrior
Ebonyfur gave a silent death-glare back to Creekpup. She had snapped her head towards Shadowstorm, a soft growl escaping her maw. "I've never been the one to stay around and have little chit-chats."she said, raising her voice slightly toward the end. The old fae lay down. "Just because you've matured doesn't mean you have my trust nor my respect."a low grumble came from her. "Remember that."

'It's the full moon tonight. I'll go this moon.'she murmured before making her way to the Four Falls. The Clan's New Gathering Area.

-Four Falls-

21 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar waited at the border between the two lands of Stormclan and Sunclan. She would wait for the other memebers of her clan to see how to proceed. She wanted to wait for a patrol but considering that the stormclan markers were faint she didnt think that would be wise. But none the less she would wait for Weedpaw and Stoatblaze.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

22 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze slowed down to a stop nearby the border, his dark blue eyes glancing onto StormClan's side of the territory. I don't think StormClan's been here in a long time- the StormClan scent's rather faint. The orange-tan furred warrior thought. "I wonder why they haven't sent a patrol here recently." The wolf murmured, half to himself. He waited in order to hear what the patrol would be doing next, while also hoping that WindClan hadn't attacked the camp.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

23 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw glowered at the undergrowth that hid Stormclan territory. She hadn't noticed she had arched her eyebrows and seemed to glare at everything she looked at. Mostly the feeling was stirred by worry of the battle, and maybe resentment for being falsely accused of something. Her brown tail lashed in the air like a whip. "So are we waiting for a patrol?" She said in a monotonous voice and not much like a question. She continued to stare at the ground.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

24 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:19 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar turned at the arrival of her clanmembers. "It would be right to wait for a patrol but seeing as this is important and it doesnt seem like they have been out here for quiet some time now, I think it would be best if we just headed over to there camp." Gentlestar crossed the border and headed for Stormclan camp. She just hoped that they werent to hostile.

Stormclan camp

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

25 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze twitched his ears as he heard Weedpaw's question, his blue eyes turning to Gentlestar to hear the Clan leader's response. The golden-furred wolf had stated that it would be best to enter StormClan's territory and go to their camp, and Stoatblaze nodded slightly. I hope we don't end up with a second war by entering StormClan's territory. The orange warrior thought, slowlyl trotting after Gentlestar. It had been quite a long time since he'd ever been to one of StormClan's camps, and Stoatblaze wasn't sure what to expect.

~StormClan camp~

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum