An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 StormClan & SunClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and SunClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Gentlestar brushed off Weedpaw's question and quickly trotted towards Stormclan camp. She frowned and stared on at the leader. 'Isn't she worried about being attacked or something...?' With uncertain thoughts, the brown apprentice bounded forwards after her leader. Her tail waving in the air behind her.
~Stormclan Camp~

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

27 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:54 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie staggered through the deeper snow, wow no ones been here for a long time either. The red and white fae thought to herself as she walked up, the smell of sunclan was fresher than she would have liked and she began to renew the scent borders putting up a fragrant sign of 'buzz off' I should go back to camp, she thought not really ready to return to the camp she found a lone tree to shelter beneath and looked up at the sky. It felt like years and years since she'd been a tiny pup and had happily introduced herself to her father and his bretheren, now she found herself wondering if that had been such a good idea. What if she'd just joined the clan and hadn't told the truth about her parentage, it'd probably make Lunalight like her a whole lot more. She thought wryly, leaning back into the rough bark of the tree her brown eyes half closed wondering what things would have been like if Aurafrost was still there. Would she have been a good mother? What would she have taught her, what would they have done together... so many questions that she'd never get the answer to. She remained at the border for countless hours, before eventually standing with a sigh and returning back to the stormclan camp

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

28 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted loped up his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth, coming to a slow halt he looked around having no idea where he'd wandered during his mad dash. He scented around and froze smelling the scent of wolves, his paws shaking a little and his tongue swiping over his nose anxiously. He'd stories about wolves that killed and ate dogs like him, the young creature whined a little looking over his shoudler for willow. She was older than him and had more experience than he did, he backed up not realize he'd backed onto stormclan land by pure mistake.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

29 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow raced after her friend before a scent struck her nose hard and she skidded to a halt. She looked around for Ted and finally found him, slightly on StormClan territory. "Ted! Get to my side! NOW!" she barked at him, her brown eyes widened with fear. Oh please don't let there be a patrol coming by anytime soon! We'll be chased off........or worse........killed! she thought in her head.

(Shiverpool)

The white female warrior padded towards the border, unaware of the two dogs presently there. As the unknown dogs' scents reached her nostrils, she snorted and growled low before heading towards the source. Shiverpool then saw two dogs: one with curly black fur and one with mottled blue and tan fur mixed in with white. The multicolored dog was telling the other to get away from the border, something she thought was a good idea. The white dog was standing directly behind the one with black curly fur (Ted), her paws soft in the snow. Her fur blending in to her surroundings. She growled low, her ears back, fangs bared, and her tail up in dominance.

Willow's eyes shot wide open as she saw a white flicker of movement from behind Ted. Her ears went back and her lips lifted in a sign of fear. "T-Ted! W-Walk towards me slowly! There's an aggressive wolf right behind you!" she told her companion, she took two steps back, lowered her head to the white wolf, not yet realizing the white wolf wasn't a wolf at all, but a dog like the two of them.

View user profile

30 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted perked his ears seeing willow and confused nodded, he'd begun to move toward her before he heard a growl. His nature kicked in and instantly he slid to the ground, rolling over exposing his belly in a submissive gesture his muzzle pressed flat to the snow. He wagged his tail in a good will gesture, if he was good and didn't show aggression the wolf wouldn't hurt him right? The young dog whined softly "I-Im sorry! I-I didn't realize" he stuttered softly in his quiet voice, "Please..." he whined again his front paws resting on his chest as he continued to reveal his soft exposed belly.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

31 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Willow

House-Dog
(Too much white in that last post XD)

Willow watched as Red exposed his belly to the white wolf, not knowing if the wolf was going to attack anyways or see his sign of submission and friendly tail wagging and ignore them. She ignored the wolf's fangs being bared and she got in between the wolf and Ted. "Back off, wolf! If you want to hurt him, you'll have to go through me!" she barked angrily at the wolf, her eyes narrowed and she was growling at the wolf challengingly.

Shiverpool looked down at the dog, confused as to why the big breed of dog would be showing his belly to her. Maybe they aren't from any of the other clans! she thought before she took a step back as the multicolored dog got between her and the submissive black dog and barked at her to back off. At this she snarled furiously, her ears back flat against her head, tail straight out in a sign she was going to attack. "You don't belong here! GET OUT BEFORE YOU GET IN MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU'RE ALREADY IN!" she shouted angrily at the female dog.

At the wolf's furiously snarl, the female dog yelped fearfully and rolled onto the ground, exposing her belly as well. "NO! PLEASE DON'T HURT US! I WASN'T GOING TO ATTACK YOU, JUST TO TELL YOU TO LEAVE US ALONE!" Willow said, whimpering fearfully. Her eyes were wide in fear and she shivered, something told her this wolf wasn't going to leave them alone anytime soon.

View user profile

32 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
He remained still the young creature sensing that his best way out of this was to be submissive toward the white canine. At the shouting he whined softly not liking shouting much, it reminded him of boss. He curled up then a black spot upon the white untouched snow, please dont hurt me, please dont hurt me I didn't know im sorry he thought to himself his body tensing as it awaited his beating "Please, I didn't mean to attack you boss, you were hitting madam, I wont do it again don't throw me out please" he whispered to himself caught up in his traumatic past. His mind was away from the white wolf and Willow, caught up in remembering the past his body trembled and fear oozed from his pores. The black dog smelt of fear and the wilds that held no packs, he didn't act like a clan wolf, didn't act like a loner, just acted like the scared thing he was. He'd been dumped cruelly, left to fend for himself despite the fact that he'd never had to do that before in his life. Admittedly he was soft hearted, but that was part of him.

View user profile

33 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow glanced at Ted, never seeing him act like this before. "Ted! We'll be okay! You'll be okay! I'll be here for you!" she told the dog before she noticed the white wolf had stopped the aggressive looks and ceased its growling and snarling. The female dog cautiously stood up and nudged Ted on his shoulder. "She didn't attack us! But why?!" she wondered aloud before she turned to the white wolf, noticing a kinder look in its brown eyes. "Why didn't you attack us?" she asked the white wolf.

Shiverpool flicked her tail and looked away. "Because you're dogs like me, and I've already scared both of you enough. Sorry if I acted mean, but I'm not really mean at all." she told the female dog before she turned away slowly, beginning to go back to camp.

View user profile

34 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The familiar voice caused him to return to the present, he panted heavily his pink tongue flapping out of his mouth, he looked shaken and somewhat upset "T-thank you willow" he whispered, if dogs could look pale he'd look paler than milk. He slowly hauled himself onto his long legs, he didn't really hear his friend speak to the dog until he registered its pawsteps beginning to walk away "um.. wait..." he murmured before speaking again louder "Wait.. don't go" he called out a little louder, his tail held out for balance "Its okay, you don't have to go" he didn't really want the strange white dog who looked very lupine to him to leave. He sensed her words about her not really being mean were true, it didn't matter that before she'd scared him and Willow. Maybe she was just defending her packs territory, he thought to himself, his brown eyes glancing over to willow before looking back at the dog.

View user profile

35 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow nuzzled Ted's shoulder a bit, comforting him in case he needed it. She then looked towards the white dog that looked more like a wolf to the both of them. "Yeah, wait! Are you of StormClan?!" she asked, urging the white dog to stay.

Shiverpool stopped in her tracks, her fluffy tail twitching, and for a second Willow worried she'd asked the wrong question. She turned her head back towards the two dogs, curious this time. She turned around to face them and then sat down. "Lets make this talk quick, my clanmates won't like it if I'm talking to you two." she said to them, licking her paws with her pink tongue.

View user profile

36 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:14 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The black young thing wore a curious expression his jaws moving as he suddenly dropped a whole lot of questions "Whats your name? Whats it like living in a pack? Is it true they eat dogs for dinner? What is it like being a wolf? Do you have lots of friends? My names Ted and this is Willow, shes got lots more experience in the wild than I have. I've only been out here for a moon and a half" he prattled away suddenly his curiosity about the strange white wolf causing his fear to lessen a little. His head was kept lower than the clan creatures, his tail giving low soft wags, his brown eyes were respectful and submissive meeting the strangers before looking down to not appear as a threat to her. He didn't doubt that she could kill him if she wanted, well that was what he thought anyway and it was probably true he had no fighting skills and lacked the temperament to be a killer. He didn't say why he'd been out in the wild for such a short time, speaking of what had happened to him was hard and it hurt.

View user profile

37 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Shiverpool looked at the dog before her eyes widened a bit and she gave out an awkward smile as the male dog started asking her so many questions. As he finished, she chuckled in embarrassment. "Well, for a start my name is Shiverpool, a warrior of StormClan. And living in a clan is not exactly easy to begin with. It wasn't easy trying to fit in with a bunch of wolves for me, I often was told I could never learn what wolves know and that I was better off leaving than staying, but now that I'm used to clan life it's been tolerable and the wolves have started to accept me, some are friends of mine." she explained, flicking her tail before standing up and stretching her back. "No, wolves don't eat dogs for dinner, we eat a variety of prey like elk, fish, and more, but dogs will never be on the menu. If that was the case I'd already been eaten." she joked, laughing once. "I'm not exactly a wolf, I'm a dog that everyone thinks I'm a wolf. I kinda look like a wolf and act like a wolf, but I'm definitely not a wolf!" she finished.

Willow listened to the white dog curiously. "I heard you clan members have strange names like yours, do all of them have them too?" she asked.

View user profile

38 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Teddy listened patiently as the pretty white dog that looked like a wolf to his young mind answered his questions. a clear look of admiration flicked onto his doggy features "wow" he murmured sending a glance at Willow looking curious before his gaze returned to Shiverpool. To him she was awfully brave to go and join a wolf pack and prove to them that she was worthy to be in their pack. He wasn't sure if he could ever do that, he smiled slightly watching the dog.

View user profile

39 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:31 am

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpool chuckled at Willow's question and she nodded. "Yeah, apprentices are what the clan members are before they become a warrior like me, and they have specific names. For instance, my apprentice name was Shiverpaw, all apprentices' names end with 'paw, and all pups' names end with 'pup. Warriors' names always end either the same as other warriors' names or they can be different. For example, my warrior name ends with 'pool while a friend of mine ends with 'blade." she explained to them, wagging her tail happily. "So what are you two doing here anyways?" she asked them.

Willow exchanged a nervous glance towards Ted before she looked back at Shiverpool. "So if I decided to join a clan, would my name change to Willowpaw?" she asked. Shiverpool nodded.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

40 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:00 am

Ted looked a little confused, he couldn't imagine having the word 'paw' added to the end of his name, he frowned a little to himself before speaking "you're lucky willow you have a name that dosen't sound silly with another word added to it. Tedpaw sounds kinda well dumb" he admitted with a soft sigh wondering where abouts Rowan had gotten herself too. He hadn't thought to check and see if she was alright before leaving and he felt a little guilty because of that. The black dog drooped a little, man he was dumb, his name was dumb, he didn't know how to fight or really hunt, he'd forgotten to check on his first friend before leaving her there. Some friend he was!

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

41 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:12 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
The pretty young lady padded up her jaws parted and her tongue hanging out of her mouth neatly, noticing the young black male she winked at him cheekily before padding over to Sunclans side of the border and stood there her tail carried neatly behind her pretty much ignoring the dogs that were already there. She made sure to keep herself far away enough that wolves would see that she was not part of the looser squad over there. It was clear to her that the black boy had no fight experience and was a giant softy who wouldn't last well in a clan. The white dog stunk of stormclan and caused her nose to wrinkle a little, the other female who smelt like a stray seemed laid back enough although not that experienced at fighting either. Rain preferred to use her flirtatious ways to get into and out of trouble, she'd fight if she had too and the large scar down her shoulder was a symbol of that resolve.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

42 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:12 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior
Shiverpool sighed and her muzzle opened in a wide yawn. "Before I joined StormClan, my name was Shiver. It suited me because I'm all white which helps me blend in with the snow." she told them before she stood up. "Unless you want to talk more with me, I'd like to leave now if that's okay with you guys! Being in a clan means you have to follow rules and one of them is to chase off intruders, which I haven't done thanks to you two. I might get in trouble for this conversation and then again I might not, but still....it was nice talking to you. I haven't talked to another dog for a while." she added in, smiling happily.

Willow nodded in acknowledgement of Ted's words before her floppy ears perked up as the white dog Shiverpool talked. "What will you do after you've gone?" she asked the white dog curiously.

View user profile

43 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:29 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted had looked a little uncomfortable when a strange dog turned up and had winked at him before going to sit and stare out at the territory of a pack that lived in the mountains. His gaze returned to shiver and he gave a smile  "Fair enough, maybe we can meet again" he suggested, he didn't know when or how his brain not thinking that far ahead. The curly coated retriever was gentle natured and kind, his tail gave large wags behind him happy to have made a new friend and such a kind one at that. Even though she looked like a wolf to him he didn't feel so scared of her now, he glanced over at the female dog sitting at the other border. This very strange, why did he keep on running into females? Was he the only boy out in the wild or something? Out in the wild.... this time last month he'd been in a nice warm house, warm food, loving owners who trained him well and had loved him. His ears drooped, if he was honest he missed his two legs, he missed their caring voices and his mistresses sweet smile, his masters warm voice when he'd done a good job and been a good boy. Over come with homesickness his gaze found his paws and he stared at them his tail ceasing to wag.

View user profile

44 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:26 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain had heard some of the other dogs discussions, she glanced over at the black dog and the bobbed tail lady "Hi" she said with a cheerful gleam of her intelligent honey brown eyes. "Names Rain are you two planning on joining the mountain clan as well?" She asked curiously watching the two thoughtfully. She hadn't met many other dogs like herself during her time as a stray, sure she'd exploited humans for their food and occasionally warmth but most of the time she'd survived on her own. Looking up at the mountain territory she mulled over her thoughts before standing taking a couple of steps over the border like she was being called there. But she'd started speaking to these two so she'd wait until they'd finished their talk before heading on up and into the clans territory again.

However the longer she sat here thinking about her life choices, the more the idea of being in a pack began to lose its appeal. Her pink tongue swiped over her muzzle, the black and tan dog wondering if being tied to one place and the same canines every day was really what she wanted. She wondered if the only reason she wanted to join was because of the appeal of flirting with new wolves or dogs. She stood with a slight stretch and shook her head, no no no, it'd be a bad idea for her to go and do something like that now. She wagged her tail in farewell to the cute black male and the female with him before turning and heading toward the place known to Loners as Sunset point

~Sunset Point~

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

45 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:02 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Teddy watched as the dog spoke but before he had time to come up with a response to her she'd gotten up and headed off. He looked over at Willow for a moment his brown eyes quiet  "We should possibly go, I don't want to run into any wolf that might hurt us" he told her quietly his pink tongue sliding out of his mouth to pant a little. The young canid with his tightly curled fur and exceptionally gentle nature and naivety wagged his long tail at willow hoping that she'd follow him. He turned and began padding along looking around him at the snow that had slowly begun melting as if over night. The dogs pawsteps guided him out of the clan territories out toward the loner ones
~Sunset point~

View user profile

46 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
(Willow)

Willow saw how Ted was talking to another dog and her curiosity got the better of her. Since she had more experience with other dogs and hostile situations, she had a hunch something was gonna go wrong where the two dogs went. Ted, why didn't you ask me to come with you?! I'm gonna worry about you if I stay here so I'm going to follow after you! I just hope that both our lucks are good in this! she thought in her head.

~ Sunset Point ~

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

47 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri May 27, 2016 1:06 am

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The dog made his way up to the border, uncertain exactly where he was. Perhaps going out by himself hadn't been the best idea. What if WindClan or ThunderClan found him? Or a fox? Or worse, a bear? Stop. This worrying was getting him nowhere, but he knew that he couldn't help it. Cautiously he continued forward, only to stop when he stumbled across a line of strange scent. Was this the border of another Clan? He'd really done it this time. Now he was in big trouble; he hadn't practiced fighting with Steelstripe yet and was all alone. He'd be crowfood if another Clan wolf attacked. He wondered if he should follow his scent back to camp, but then he would have come all this way for no reason. He sat down a few fox-lengths away from the border, noticing that there was other dog scent here. That was strange; did the other Clan have a lot of dogs in it too? He sighed, still feeling rather worried.

View user profile

48 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri May 27, 2016 1:30 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Sofia had a delicious bone in her mouth that she'd stolen from the butchers back in Shadesbury, now she was searching for the perfect place to lie down and gnaw all of the meat off of the item. It was a good haul, the bone still having plenty of meat on it, mmmm this is gonna taste so good! Huh? during the midst of her smugly trotting along she'd come across another dog. Unable to resist the long haired dog trotted over to the other and set the bone down at her paws her pink tongue emerging to eagerly swipe over her chops. The notorious thief and flirt let her eyes wander over the form of the dog that smelled of nerves and fear, a grin crawling up the sides of her muzzle. This was going to be fun... "Well well well, Its not every day a lass like myself meets a handsome male like you.... Care to introduce yourself to me?" she tilted her head to the side her dark brown eyes glittering with amusement. She just couldn't help herself, the males look and posture just making her want to play with him a little.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

49 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri May 27, 2016 11:21 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasperpaw sighed again, still in his thoughts, when he realized another dog had approached him. Immediately he let out a whine, lowering his head in submissive behavior. "P-Please don't hurt me!" he whimpered, before the other dog spoke. She didn't actually seem hostile, which was good, but he still didn't feel any less calm. He blinked with surprise when she called him handsome; he'd never heard someone flirt with him before. Or was that even flirting? Perhaps she was only complimenting him. "Oh, w-well, er... my n-name is J-Jasper," he responded, forgetting to mention his full apprentice name due to his nervousness. "I-It's nice to m-m-meet you," he added. His gaze was down on his paws as he spoke, as he found it rather hard to make eye contact with those he wasn't familiar with.

View user profile

50 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri May 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
His nervousness made her chuckle softly to herself, "Nice to meet you Jasper~ I'm Sofia" she tilted her head inspecting the way he appeared to be thoroughly studying his paws. The dogs anxiety coming off of him in waves "Now why would I hurt you?" the tri coloured Sheltie was well insulated from the slightly chilly wind that blew along. She lay down and began to gnaw the meat off of her prize, brown eyes watching him waiting for his response and behavior. Her brother had been good at buttering up humans using his cute looks to his advantage, it had fed them many a time but without him she was reduced to thievery. The juicy meat was appreciated, and she paused every now and then to lick her chops contentedly. "Whats a cutie like you doing all the way out here? Wolves hang around here" she could smell wolf on him, just like she could smell the different pack scents that languished around. She knew more than she revealed, enjoying the sport of playing with the sensitive dog.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]