An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 StormClan & SunClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and SunClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Tue May 31, 2016 8:24 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasperpaw gave a slight nod upon hearing the other dog refer to herself as Sofia. Her next words caused him to feel rather embarrassed; he knew that he was being irrational, but he just couldn't help it. "I-I don't know," he murmured. "I just, w-well...." His voice trailed off, unable to find any reason as to why she would hurt him. I wish Tourmaline was here! She'd know just what to say. Still, he couldn't depend on his sister all the time, and he supposed that now was one of those times. "Oh, y-yes... I know there are... wolves around here," he said in response to her, finding it hard to get the words out. "I... I, um, joined one of their packs. O-Or Clans, I guess...." he added. "Y-You're not... from a Clan, a-are you?" he said, trying to continue the conversation. He wasn't certain what others canids usually said to keep a conversation going; it wasn't very often he spoke to someone new.

View user profile

52 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Tue May 31, 2016 10:58 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
The attractive sheltie considered him from her spot, she got up onto her paws "You're right, I'm not from one of the clans" she grinned walking around him a couple of times letting her tail brush against his sides. She backed off returning to her bone, tearing off a chunk of meat she swiftly chewed and swallowed the tasty morsel "Never been in a pack myself sweetie, Why would you join a one that has wolves in it?" she was genuinely curious as to why such a nervous dog would join a pack filled with wolves. She ate the last piece of meat off of the bone, her belly full and content from the free meat. She'd probably bury the bone and dig it up later, but for now she was content to hang out with Jasper

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

53 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:37 am

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The small Australian Cattle Dog gave another small nod when Sofia stated that she didn't belong to a Clan. He watched from the corners of his vision as she walked about him, and flinched with surprise when she brushed by him. His brown gaze trailed to her bone for a moment before he stared back at the ground. "W-Well, you see," he started, stuttering a bit, "m-my sister, Tourmaline, she... she, well, joined a Clan. SunClan. I honestly don't know why she would," he continued, his voice betraying some of his annoyance at his sister's choice. "But she did. A-And, you see, I-I searched a long time to find her... we got separated when we were younger," he murmured. Jasperpaw tried to lift his gaze to look directly at Sofia, but was unable to and instead stared straight ahead at the border.

View user profile

54 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:15 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Her sharp brown eyes watched the other small dog with great intensity in their brown depths, her head tilted somewhat showing she was listening as he spoke about his sister joining a clan and that he had joined the same one as they had been separated when they were young. she looked surprisingly thoughtful the teasing flirty and sly gleam in her eyes had receded, she lifted a paw and pushed the bone towards him in a silent offer for him to gnaw on it for a bit . "I can relate to being separated from a sibling" she informed him, brown eyes flicking over him although the amusement returned a little when he failed to meet her gaze for very long. "No need to be so nervous, I don't bite cutie-pies like yourself" she told him laughing, not at him just because she could.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

55 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasperpaw's eyes trailed back to the bone when Sofia pushed it towards him. "Oh, um, t-thanks," he said, lying down so as to be able to chew on the bone. He nodded slightly when she spoke. "I'm sorry," he murmured, knowing all too well what it felt like to get separated from a sibling. He gave a bit of a nervous laugh when Sofia kept speaking, this time referring to his anxiety. "I-I'm sure you don't," he started. "But I'm sorry... I just can't help it. My sisters... they both are a lot braver than I am," he murmured. Feeling a bit frustrated with himself, he tried to think of something to say to continue the conversation. "I-I got separated from Tourmaline b-because of a dogcatcher," he said, shuddering as he recalled the memory. He'd never been more fearful than then in his entire life. "Not near here, though... in a city c-called Hartford. Have you... ever heard of it?" He couldn't help but think that his attempt at conversation was horrible, but nothing else had come to mind.

View user profile

56 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
She was content to listen to him bumbling along, it was quite cute in a way, the thief scratched behind an ear "Don't apologise for it, its cute" she told him her ears swivelling listening for any signs of wolves. She had no intention of being caught with stolen goods, even if it had been stolen from the long-legs. She half wished she'd gotten separated from luuca because of a stupid dog catcher. Her easy going carefree outer self cracked somewhat when she thought of her brother a surprising amount of subtle pain and loss showing on her face before she hid it once again. "Hartford? hmmm, Hartford Hartford" she rolled the word in her mouth before shaking her head "No, I haven't, but you're loyal to join a clan to be with your sister" she told him truthfully, she hadn't quite decided what she was going to do with the cattle dog that she'd come across. For now this would do until she became bored of him.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

57 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasperpaw looked up from the bone he was chewing on when Sofia spoke. "R-Really? Er, thanks," he murmured. He was quite surprised that someone considered his nervousness as cute. He'd always thought of it as annoying, or at least frustrating. He managed a glance toward Sofia, and was surprised to see her expression. "I-I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" His gaze returned back to the bone, and he listened to hear what Sofia would say next. The dog nodded slightly when Sofia mentioned that she hadn't heard of Hartford. "I figured that you might not have heard of it," he said. "Loyal? I suppose so... but there are times when I regret my choice." He gave a small shrug, sighing. "It's selfish of me, I know... b-but there's just so much fighting that goes on in the Clans. Fighting is the reason I even left the camp," he added. He shuddered as he recalled seeing Silverfern injured, and could only wonder how many more had been hurt.

View user profile

58 Re: StormClan & SunClan on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:37 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
She considered him through her warm brown eyes, he was a bit of a sensitive sausage wasn't he? "What is the point of staying if there are things you don't agree with" perhaps that was the wrong choice of words but she could clearly see that he wasn't comfortable with the idea of hurting others or being hurt himself. She tilted her head a little "Why don't you leave? Theres less fighting when you're roaming on your own, riper pickings... being in a pack would only tie you down and make you adhere to their lists of rule after rule after rule" she lifted a paw to run her pink tongue over it things would be so much more fun if he was a loner as well. She would likely never join a pack, it was better to be on your own, you didn't have to protect anyone or keep anyone safe.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]