An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 am

The StormClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf padded upto the borders between her clan and her friend's clan. She knew she must tell Shiverpaw about the war. The grayish brown she wolf walked back and forth but then decided to go on to Stormclan territory to tell Shiver about it. I must find her before they do the fae thought to herself. She then stepped over the line that separated her clan from Stormclan and trotted towards Stormclan camp.
~Stormclan camp~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

3 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:49 pm

The large grey furred wolf had found himself in new territory, it was rife of smells of other wolves and he could feel a snarl building on his muzzle. Lashing his tail he began deciding what the correct thing to do would be, he continued purposefully walking between the two different scent markers. He picked up his paws into a neat trot his tail following behind him like a plume, his yellow gaze seemed cold and unforgiving. The ex fighter whos body was covered in old bite scars, who bore a proud scar on his chest had been wandering for who knows how long now.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

4 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 am

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash arrived to the and discovered the scent of a loner. Her fur stood on end, this was a bad idea. There was no way that she could take on a loner, she heard stories of how some of them were very cruel. But nonetheless as she got closer she saw him. Loner or not he was a handsome wolf, with piercing yellow eyes. She got in a defensive stand and showed her teeth at him and let out a warning growl. "Who are you and what are you doing in Stormclan territory?" The pretty fae asked as he was at the moment standing on their side of the border.

View user profile

5 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Steel could smell the other wolf before she eventually showed herself, the steel gray wolf smirked slightly "I am walking between the two different scent markers, therefor i am on neutral territory" her attempt at showing him who was boss caused the loner to snort with amusement. She was young and inexperienced and that showed quite clearly, he stopped walking looking over at her his peircing eyes seeming to stare right through her before his gaze shifted and he ran a tongue over the large scar on his chest. The scarred wolf who had countless bite scars on his muzzle twitched an ear "Why should i give a young little pup my name?"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

6 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash brisled at being called a young pup. She was a warrior now and had earned it through hard work. But he mostly likely wouldn't understand. He saw through her though and that kinda scared her. She sat down in front of him, wrapping her tail around her paws. ,"Fine what do you want. And for the record I am an adult you know." This male was really starting to annoy her.

View user profile

7 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:57 pm

The bristling of the younger wolf caused him to internally scoff, all younger wolves were the same. The battle scarred wolf listened to her, not paying too much attention "Whos keeping a record?" his yellow eyes glittered as she sat down. Did she not realize just how much danger she just put herself in if he wasn't himself? He knew many who would have killed her without a second thought, "An adult? Only just" he replied with a roll of his peircing yellow eyes that returned to watching her after they'd finished their roll.

View user profile

8 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash let out an annoyed growl. "what do you want? I came here to have some peace and quiet instead i run into a loner who cant seem to make his mind up. please im sure you know that i dont have time to call for my other clanmates. And i know that you could kill me right now, if your gonna do it, do it. But I gonna let you know now I will fight with everything I got to protect my clan." Dolphinsplash told the loner, her eyes held a fiery determination. She knew that she wasnt gonna live if he really did decide to fight her, but at least she would die a warriors death of protecting her clan.

View user profile

9 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Steel smirked "You're gonna go far kid" he told her, "You must have a pretty twisted view of loners if you think im going to attack you for no reason. Thats rouges honey, not loners i'd advise you to learn the difference between the two" The grey furred wolf brushed his tongue over his large chest scar before continuing on his way, he walked around the young female beginning to hum tunelessly to himself. Just one paw after the other, it was quite relaxing just walking, not thinking of anything in particular, just mindfully paying attention to how his muscles moved him forward, how the cold wind felt blowing harshly into his face. The feel of the cold wet snow beneath his large paws, he didn't have any feeling left in the tissue of his large scar, it having been torn open many times to the point where the nerve endings hadn't repaired themselves. The young female was already forgotten in his mind as he continued on heading back toward the loner lands he knew well
-far far away

Last edited by Steel on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

10 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
"Annoying..." He thought as he put one paw in front of the other. Watching them move through mud that changed into dead, flattened grass. He was getting too worked up about something that was between two other clans. But they had alliances now. That made it a whole different story. They would be a target too. That wouldn't be a lie.

The sound of growling and barking drew his attention. The warrior looked up, spotting a familiar gray pelt, and another not so familiar gray coat. His gaze flicked between the two of them. Ravenclaw had scented Dolphinsplash before, but he thought it was just a scent he carried with him from the camp.

The wolf narrowed his gaze at the unfamiliar canine. But relief flooding him like a torrential rain. He didn't smell any Windclanners anywhere close by.

But that was now put in the past. He now had to worry about the scarred fellow before him. He stepped forward, revealing himself. He shot the young warrior a scathing glance. "What were you thinking when you decided to come here now of all times?" A authoritative, scolding growl in his voice. He huffed, deciding it wasn't the time. He wasn't one to speak much either. He had decided to come by himself too after all.

He turned to the other male with a passive gaze, but a tightness in his posture. "What seems to be the problem here?" He said, his deep voice taking on a more then just an exasperated whisper.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

11 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Dolphinsplash rolled her eyes when she smelled Ravenclaw. "You know I came out here to get away from everyone and then here i run into a loner and you. Starclan just doesnt want me to be alone. I cant even morn the lost of my parents and brothers, without something getting in the way" she yelled before she ran futher down the border. All she wanted to do was escape clan life for a bit to silently morn for the death of her mother Shadowlight and her father Copperstream, her two brothers Toadpaw and Bearpup.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

12 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:55 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
The wolf watched as the gray canine left the echo of a hum behind and an emotional carnage he couldn't even imagine to fix. Not something this mornful. Not something as terrible as this.

He heaved a sigh as the deep, deep ache returned. More in melacholy then in his usual heartbreaking sadness. He felt it crawl around his biggest pulse, one that was still racing from the foreign encounter. Once the loner had disappeared from view, he turned watching the small gray pelt bound away. He wanted to console her. To help her soothe the dark pit in her stomach. But that was never what he had wanted either.

He felt himself wither as he remembered pushing away so many people. But he had found good in his total silence. It was something that nothing alive could offer. But he needed to make sure she wasn't hurt in the least. That she didn't do anythign reckless. It was the least he could do.

So he stayed at the border. Sitting as a sentry, slowly freezing in the dark. His ears pricking at any noise. Almost waiting for the battle to come for their clan.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

13 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:04 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adderstrike padded up, he'd been in the middle of hunting along the border when he'd caught the scent of a loner and so had decided to make himself useful and follow it. Coming across dolphinsplash and Ravenclaw the wolf nodded to Ravenclaw offering the older wolf the respect he deserved. "Ravenclaw" he greeted in his light musical voice "Anything I can do to help? What happened?" his voice was also quiet, his warm eyes watching dolphinsplash with concern. She didn't seem all that okay to him, he might not have spoken to her much since she'd joined the clan with her sister but he'd been close with Crystalheart. He hesitated before taking a step forward "Dolphinsplash" he spoke softly not wanting to hurt her anymore "I know I don't know whats going on but, let us help you, being sad by yourself is helpful sometimes yes, but right now you look like you could do with some company, even if its just us shutting up" genuine concern was clear int he males voice

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

14 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:38 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
The warrior's eyelashes fluttered open as a light voice permeated his thoughts. He turned, feeling his joints creak with ice and cold. Ravenclaw...The name felt foreign to him, but he ignored the thought and instead dipped his head towards the younger wolf. "Adderstrike." He murmured, a monotonous drone to his tone. His attitude certainly hadn't discouraged the youth as he asked about Dolphinsplash. But he remained silent and the warrior had still taken it into his own paws.

He watched as the male fretted over the gray fae, shifting his jaw in contemplation. Snow rustling as his tail curled around his cold rump, but he still held fast to his stone cold silence. Waiting for the little wolf to say something. Just a word. Maybe even a bout of anger. Just to know she still felt something.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

15 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:40 am

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash had never felt so alone in her life. She just wanted to scream, cry, and let all her sorrow out. She didn't know how she could continue to live this way anymore she thought working hard and making warrior would bring her more happiness but it didn't it just made her realize how alone she truly felt. She heard somebody approach and call her name. She turned to Adderstrike, listening to his words she could t take it anymore she broke down crying. "Their all gone, why can't I have a family. What's wrong with me."

View user profile

16 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:52 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Concern clouded his features, he stepped closer to gently nose her with a whine "There's nothing wrong with you at all Dolphinsplash" he smiled weakly "you know im a horrid liar.." the young warrior watched her with worry "Hey, you still have a family" he told her gently, warmly, "Your clan is your family" he stood beside her, his warm fur brushing against hers "And one day you'll find someone who deserves to love and know you" he nosed her once again "come back to camp, you're freezing and I dont want you, me or Ravenclaw over there to get sick because of all this blimmen annoying snow"

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

17 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:07 am

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash smiled weakly at Adderstrike. "I know that, really I do it's just it's hard sometimes." She was glad for his comfort it helped her out a lot. Maybe all she needed was somebody to tell her that, to know that they cared for her. "Thanks Adderstrike it means a lot that you said that to me." She said and nosed him in return and licked his ear.

View user profile

18 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder smiled and gave his tail a gentle wag, "Anytime Dolphinsplash, and... your parents and siblings, they're still with you, once you love someone, they never truly leave you" the Iberian wolf looked relieved that she seemed to be feeling better. He didn't think anyone ever deserved to feel alone and upset, heck he felt worthless most of the time behind his self confidence. He cared for every wolf in his clan because of this, "come on, Greystar probably wants everyone to stay close to camp because of Windclans dramas" his tone was gentle and compassionate

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

19 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
He felt a hairline fracture as she sobbed, wondering why she was so wrong with the world, and everyone else had already left her behind. Alone. A shuttered huff twisted itself from his lungs. His ears pinned to his head as he listened to the comforting words of Adderstrike. The young warrior managed to alleviate her worries and insecurities. The tightness in his chest relaxed a little as he twisted to watch the younger pair of wolves sadly interact. Maybe he was different from the fae. Everyone was after all. "Comfort can come in many forms." He thought as the Iberian wolf began to mention Graystar and the influx of battle.

He smiled slightly, feeling snow fall from his fur as he finally moved after having been a statue of flesh and ice. He stood up, shaking more from his fur and puffing out warm air. "He's right, little wolf." He murmured, finally speaking after moments of silence. A usual for the dark colored wolf. "Move your paws, put some warmth into them." He added, swishing his tail in motion of laid-back command.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

20 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:58 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Dolphinsplash felt a lot better after the talk with Adderstrike. And even the nickname that Ravenclaw had just come up with made her smile. At his command to move Dolphinsplash decided to warm her body up by hunting. She put her nose to the wet, cold snow and started to sniff around. She hoped for a rabbit hole or a vole. As she started to continue to sniff around and wasnt finding anything she almost gave up when she felt the snow start to shift under her paws. Dolphinsplash jumped on the area for confirmation that there was indeed something there and when the snow moved again she started to dig, when she got deep enough two rabbits darted out. She chased after them, one had already crossed over to windclans side of the border before the second one did she locked her jaws on the back of the animal, and silently thanking starclan bit down and broke the creatures back killing it. She trotted back to where Adderstrike and Ravenclaw were waiting for her. "During leaf bare even the smallest of prey is welcomed right?" she said around the animal in her jaws. It was indeed a small rabbit but she still hoped that it would feed a member of her clan.

21 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:40 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder was surprised that she was able to catch the rabbit and it showed on his handsome features "good catch, considering its leaf bare at all, that should be plenty for one of the apprentices" he turned beginning to walk back to camp keeping pace with Dolphinsplash "The cold is not much fun, I miss the heat of greenleaf" he spoke calmly with a slightly dramatic playful air on his features. He continued plowing his way through the deep snow, the snow not really bothering him to much but it wasn't exactly pleasant. Thoughts as usual crammed into his mind, despite his apparent self confidence the wolf was really more bark than bite

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

22 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash wagged her fluffy tail at the brutes compliment on her hunting skills, it truly was by luck that she caught that rabbit but she wasn't going to tell him that. She stuck close by his side when they headed back to camp. Enjoying the warmth coming from his fur. Adderstrike was a really kind guy she is surprise that she didn't notice him before all this. Well sometimes she guessed you just have to go through something drastic to find the people who are really there for you. She thought about this while making her way back to camp.

Stormclan camp

View user profile

23 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Bloodshot eyes followed the pair of younger wolves. They had deviated from his original plan. Just to get up and head back to camp, but the young warrior had taken a different approach. She came bounding back with a steaming rabbit between her jaws. And while he was more then satisfied with her efficiently and eagerness to impress, the cold had settled deep into his bones. He snorted out the cold, dank air of the swamp, before the dry scent of grass instantly replaced it. He wasn't sure which he found more odd.

But eventually, they began their march back to their sanctuary. Tails swishing behind their rumps, snow crunching underfoot. But maybe it wasn't sanctuary much longer. He risked a glance behind him, seeing only snow fall and stubborn grass attempting to rise above the dense, white cold. But for now it was. And that was all he need for now. With cold needles prickling his paws, he turned to follow the little fae's footsteps. Absently listening to Adderstrike's methodical comments.

~Stormclan Camp

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

24 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The dog walked up her long legs carrying her over the cold snow, the black creature twitching her ears before looking down at her white paws. She nearly sat down before she remembered that sitting in the snow was never fun, she felt so numb these days. The large dog was beginning to question why she even did what she did, things were growing stormy and clouded and her future was something she was uncertain of. The cold caused the thinly furred female to shiver, a cough leaving her jaws she grumbled to herself, great just great, leafbare was coming towards the end and now she was getting sick. Not to mention that Bluespirit hadn't been anywhere to be found either so how she was going to get some herbs she had no clue. Sighing her head lowered as did her tail the large black dog feeling a little depressed shuddered as another hacking cough left her.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

25 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:35 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
The pretty dog padded up with her tail carried neatly behind her, the attractive female perking her ears at the big black great dane that stood there. Even she could smell the stench of illness on the big black thing, she trotted up and laughed in her mesmerizing laugh her large brown eyes focused on the bigger being. She stood slightly out of reach wondering if the dog was going to do anything fun.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]