An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:48 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash padded up to the border, glancing about for Nightingale. He spotted her standing in the distance and trotted over in her direction. His pace faltered when he noticed another dog, this one unfamiliar. He dog was... laughing for some reason. "Hello," he said, hesitating, before turning to Nightingale. He caught a whiff of sickness and instantly grew worried. "Nightingale? Nightingale, are you okay? Embershard said we should head back to camp."

View user profile

27 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale dimly heard Ferretdashes voice saying they should get back to camp. Nodding she turned and began to struggle through the snow back to the camp. Her Breathing loud and raspy and coughs becoming frequent causing her to stop as her body convulsed. She slowly made it back to the camp, on her last legs, her condition deterioating rapidly

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

28 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:37 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain perked her ears as a brown one who appeared almost masked trotted up and spoke to the black dog, she picked up her paws into a faster lope before coming to a halt "Ah, sorry there sunshine, I didn't mean to laugh like that, I get overly excited when it comes to meeting new wolves" she explained in her naturally flirtatious tones "Its been a while since you clans moved in yet i've never had the oppurtunity to meet some of you" her brown eyes lingeringly flicked over Ferretdash before they did Nightingale. She tilted her head as the black dog turned and loped off "She seems a bit sick now sugar, you should probably go and take care of her before she keels over wouldn't you say?" she suggested looking surprisingly a little concerned for the dog she hadn't even met. Despite being a flirt and a playful carefree nature she was perceptive enough to see that the dog was someone this wolf cared about.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

29 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash gave a worried glance in Nightingale's direction before turning back to face the dog as she explained why she had been laughing. "Oh, okay," he began. He nodded slightly at her next words, before frowning when the dog referred to Nightingale. "I'm sure she'll be okay. But I should probably go check on her, anyways." He started to turn away, before pausing and glancing over his shoulder. "Technically... we're not supposed to let anyone over our borders, so you might want to watch out in case another patrol comes by this way," he added. Truthfully, he didn't care much about borders or really see the point in them. He nodded in farewell to the other dog before trotting off in the direction Nightingale took back to camp.

~WindClan camp~

View user profile

30 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:31 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood slowed to a stop when he reached the border. He turned back to see if the other three had arrived yet before his gaze turned to WindClan's side. What were things like back at their camp? Were they planning war, or still grieving over their leader? He wondered if they were truly that different from his own Clan. Focusing back on the present, he noted that there weren't any WindClanners present here. Their scent was fresh, however; they must have just missed them. There was another scent, too... a dog? His gaze glanced about until he saw a dog further along the border. That was interesting; hadn't the WindClanners noticed the dog? Did they not care? He wondered if he should go over and see what the dog was doing here, but instead decided to wait for Minkfur, Forsakenpaw and Moonpaw.

View user profile

31 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:02 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw was panting as she reached the border and she sat down hard at Icefloods side. Lifting her paws one at a time she shook them trying to get rid of the slight muck that clung to them. When it became clear that it was a fruitless task she sighed. Once she had her breath back the white apprentice stood up again and started sniffing at the markings. She recognised the scent of her clan immediately but didn't the other. "Is that other scent Windclan, Iceflood?" she asked her white mentor looking up at him.

View user profile

32 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:55 am

Forsakenpaw walked up tiredly, exhausted from his long excursion he wasn't built for long swift journeys. Long ones at a walk he was fine with but the long run had tired him out beyond his wildest imaginings. Shaking himself out he tensed seeing a strange looking wolf in the distance, anxious he pressed himself against Moonpaw gesturing with his muzzle instead of speaking. He hoped it wouldn't come to a fight he really really didn't want to get into a fight he didn't know how to fight and didn't want to fight anyone. All he wanted to do was heal and make the world a better place but fortune had a thing against him apparently because so far he was a warrior apprentice, possibly had a little sister and their mother had bitten off their leg and he was stuck out here in the cold.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

33 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:04 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
After watching the two clanners leave she had been wandering along by herself, however three wolves soon turned up promising her a fun time. With a wag of her tail she picked up her paws neatly and was soon near them carefully on the neutral land between the two territories her brown eyes lit up with teasing. Seeing a younger looking wolf who looked a bit runty she sent a flirty wink his way before looking over at the white wolf her brown eyes interested as they inspected his blue eyes depths. She grinned "Why hello there Love, nice to meet you" her gaze then flicking to the small male wolf "and hello to you too cutie" she added that cheerful flirty smile lighting up her attractive features.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

34 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:06 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw heard the pants and soft pawsteps oming up hbehind her and wisted her head towards the sound. Seeing Forsakenpaw she smiled and her fuffy tail wagged as he lent into her. Its stopped however when he gestured away from where they all were towards a wolf or a dog further up the border. The apprentice, knowing how well she could blend into the surroundings started to nudge her friend closer to some snow cover bushes behind Iceflood and huddled in front of him. She kept on jade green eye on the stranger as a soft growl erupted from her small chest as she hid Forsaken. It grow louder as the stranger came closer and revealed that it was a bitch. Moon bared her small but deadly ivory fangs as she fluffed up her pelt further shielding For.

View user profile

35 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:14 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Amusement lit up her features as the small creature appeared to have a very over protective friend "Aww, thats cute you've got a little friend, my my she looks a little jealous" she added with a soft laugh. Her festive flirty ways were just the way she was, the australian Kelpie shook her head a little "Dont worry little snowball, I'm not into pups". Wow everybody was just a sensitive sausage today werent they, there was the grumpy sickly black dog, her worried friend and now these merry men and one angry little girl. had shown up. She shook her head to herself, the female looking back over at the mountainous territory that she'd been in before. She was still oh so very curious about the pack that lived up there so she decided to ask some questions "Spare a girl two seconds would you? Whats the naem of that pack up in that mountain ridge?" not that she wanted to join but there seemed to be alot of dog scents mixed in there and shewas curious to see what kind of a pack would allow many dogs in it.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

36 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:20 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw lowered her growl when the bitch said she wasn't into pups but she didn't allow her fangs to hid away again. "We're not pups. We are StormClan apprentices dog." she snapped. She was wary of the stranger and knew that if she attacked her and Forsakenpaw would have to keep out of the way. The snowy fae was on edge and her whole body was tense ready to spring. While she had no real fight training she had picked up on one small thing. Leg bites hurt and were effective but she hoped it wouldn't come down to the fact that she had to use that knowledge. Not just yet anyway.

View user profile

37 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 am

Forsaken had not been pleased when the random dog had begun to him, he'd backed up quickly happy to let Moonpaw do the talking. He watched as his best friend snarled at the dog personally quite impressed with how ferocious she seemed. He doubted that he'd be that scary if he tried, he thought he'd still look like a pup that tries to say its scary whilst tripping over his front paws. He shivered a little and took a step back, scared that the dog might attack him he didn't know anything about fighting. He also didn't want Moonpaw to get hurt either, he sent a pleading look at Iceflood where was Minkfur? He was hoping that she could defuse the situation

"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

38 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:02 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain listened to the pup and rolled her eyes a little "In normal canine terms, you're still pups" she told the little white fireball some respect there in her brown eyes , "You're spunky snowball, I like you" she told her with a slight smile, "now you didn't happen to answer my question about the pack up in the mountains. Do you know anything about them or am i wasting my time talking to more dunderheads who dont care about anything off of their territory" she asked sitting down seemingly uncaring of the white females aggressiveness towards her she was just protecting her shy friend which Rain could understand. If she had a friend as cute as him who was also shy and unwilling to fight she'd be very protective as well, she wanted to know more about that strange pack in the mountains.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

39 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:05 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
When Moonpaw had asked if the other scent belonged to WindClan, he shook his head softly. "There is WindClan scent here, but there's also something else...." His voiced trailed off when the dog approached them. "Hello," he said in response to her greeting. He kept on his usual neutral expression despite feeling a bit wary. The dog seemed to be curious about the Clans... it didn't seem like she'd attack, right? He knew that not all dogs were bad; he'd even been the one who brought Shiverpool into the Clan. But still, he knew that he was right to be cautious. He caught Forsakenpaw's look, before turning his attention to the dog. "Do you mean SunClan?" he replied. "Is there any reason why you're here?" he decided to add. The dog's insult made him feel a bit more wary; why did she care about SunClan?

View user profile

40 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:10 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw let her fur drop a little when Iceflood spoke up and took over the conversation. Keeping one green orb on the bitch she ran her tongue over Forsakens muzzle reassuring them both that all was ok. The snowy fae had no trust or respect for the female especially after her words when asking about Sunclan. Moon rose to her small but still tall height but remained beside her friend. Forsakenpaws scent was drifting over her and it was soothing to the apprentice just as she knew that hers was to him.

View user profile

41 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:14 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
They were petty werent they? , "I havent met any from that pack or clan if thats what you guys call it. I want to know if it is worth joining one of you packs or clans. How is it different to living in a pack?" truth be told she was curious about sunclan because she wanted to know why so many dogs were there. , "I don't know their name because as i said i havent met any of them before" she wanted to learn before she made any big life changing decisions. She shook the dusting of snow off of her black back and waited for the wolves to reply, she seemed happy enough and easily flirted. But now she was surprisingly serious, she didn't make decisions without thinking them through first and these wolves would hopefully be able to tell her a bit about the pack.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

42 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:27 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood nodded slightly at the dog's words. "A Clan is quite different from a pack in some ways, but not in others," he started. "In a Clan, every wolf protects and helps each other. We provide food and protection for all, and when we get to be too old, we can retire as elders and the Clan will still care for us. A Clan is a lot like a family, I suppose. We're always there for each other. You won't have to worry about surviving on your own, or about shelter, or anything else like that," he continued. He wondered for a moment if the dog was interested in joining a Clan, but instead waited to hear her response.

View user profile

43 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:41 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
The dog had paid close attention as the the wolf spoke, well they sounded like it could be a good idea after all surviving winter on your own was tough. Standing she gave a slightly playful smile she'd been hanging around a while but hadn't really found any of the wolves perhaps they patrolled their borders more than the land actually in their territory which didn't really make much sense to her. But hey if these weirdos wanted to do that that was fine with her, perhaps the details would make more sense if she joined, "Mind telling me some more details about these clans? Kinda been sniffing around the mountain one but none of them have ever made themselves known to me which is why I came here" she wanted to learn some more to really make sure it 'd be worth giving up her freedom for this.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

44 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood nodded once at the dog's request. "Of course," he said politely. "There are four Clans. I, and these apprentices, belong to StormClan. We have a river as well as swamps in our territory. While you always have some wolves that aren't particularly friendly, the majority of us are pleasant to be around. In the forestland, you have ThunderClan. They hunt prey such as squirrels and deer. There's also WindClan, the Clan just over this border. As you can see, their territory is mainly composed of plains; there are plenty of rabbits and hares. And then there's SunClan, the Clan you were speaking about. They stay in the mountains, and they... well, I don't know too much about them, but they were made up by wolves from all of the other Clans." He paused; was it really a good idea to be telling the dog all of this? He couldn't see how it would hurt, however. "All of the Clans have traditions we uphold. We have the Warrior Code, which tells us what we can't do. We have patrols, both for hunting and patrolling our borders. We also have Gatherings, and all of the Clans gather under a truce the night of the full moon. Most wolves are warriors, but we also have a leader, deputy, and a couple of medicine wolves, with one being the apprentice to the other. Wolves training to become warriors are apprentices." He stopped here; was that enough information? He had to admit that it was unusual for him to say so much at once, but there was so much information about the Clans. He was certain that it would take him at least a moon to convey all that made the Clans different and unique.

View user profile

45 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
Rain listened carefully to the white wolfs words, he was surprisingly forth coming with all this information. She looked quite interested and curious, so they weren't like some wolf packs she'd met a few years back now. They seemed to have some type of honour to them, well that was a welcome change, her keen brown eyes that had kept that flirty hint to them. Her pretty features filled with a fierce intelligence, she had half forgotten about the small white pup and her little friend at the news of this new knowledge. "I see, this is quite interesting, most of the packs I've come across haven't had this kind of structure. Would you be so kind as to point me in the correct direction of one of their borders?" her natural flirty smile spread over her doggy features.

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

46 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Forsakenpaw watched as the strange creature spoke, when the attention wasn't on him anymore he smiled shyly at the tongue that swiped over his muzzle. He nosed Moonpaws side gently privately quite glad that she was here with him. He wasn't sure how he would have managed without her help, he was so greatful to her and attempted to show it by nuzzling her cheek gently before returning his gaze to the dog as she asked what was sunclan borders were. He supposed that'd be a good thing for him to learn as well and so he paid close attention to what Iceflood said, he privately wondered where abouts his mentor was but kept quiet.

47 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:28 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw flicked her ears as she felt Forsakenpaw nose her side and swept her tail around to brush over his side. A soft smile graced her muzzle when he nuzzled her aand she was quick to return it even as her focus was still mostly on the stranger as she listened and spoke with her mentor Iceflood. The snowy fae shifted her weight on her paws as they started to fell a little cold from standing still on the snow. She wondered what Iceflood would do with the bitch as she asked for where one of the Sunclan borders was so she could meet up with a patrol. Personally Moon didn't think it would be the best time for her to try and enter the clan with the threat of Windclan attacking them hanging over the camp. But who was she to speak of such things, she after all didn't know exactly what had happened or what was going on other than Sunclan was worried they might become under attack for some reason.

View user profile

48 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:06 am

The young man had waggled his tail a little as his best friend nuzzled him, he gave a slight bounce on his paws, a happy movement from the attention she was giving him. His mother had never showered the love and attention and care that moony had given him ever since they'd become friends. His handsome gold eyes watched her with affection and gratitude clear in their depths, he'd forgotten that the dog was there and didn't honestly want to know that the dog was there. He wagged his slip of a tail still focusing on the white apprentice beside him. His mentor still hadn't shown up yet and so he felt the freedom to focus purely on Moonpaw.

49 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:18 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw ditched any attention she had on the strange bitch to focus on Forsakenpaw when she felt his tail wagging. As she turned her head she had to laugh softly at his happy bounce. Deep affection shone in her jade green eyes and as she meet her friends gold ones, what could only be described as love mixed in with it. She lent in close to the black and blue brute and slid her snowy head under his chin. A soft rumbling growl that some could almost call a purr rippled from the apprentices white chest as she took in Forsakens scent.

View user profile

50 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:54 am

His friends warm affectionate gaze caused him to feel a little giddy,his ears growing warm and his gaze to grow very shy. He didn't have time to drop his gaze however, as she slid over and nuzzled him under his chin. He had no idea what to do in this situation, so did what felt right, he brushed a couple of gentle licks over what part of her head and neck he could reach. His paws spread out sturdily so he wouldn't fall over, he laughed a little softly, unsure how to explain how he was feeling even to himself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum