An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:11 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaws fluffy tail thumped the ground softly at the feeling of Forsakenpaws tongue running over her head and neck. The sound of his laughter had her ears twitching slightly as it vibrated through them. She fell silent to savour the rare sound coming from the blue and black brute. A soft blush raced over her cheeks at the knowledge that she had somehow caused Forsaken to let loose that particular sound and she nestled deeper into his soft chest fur.

View user profile

52 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood nodded when he heard the dog's question. "Yes. If you walk along this border in that direction," he pointed with a paw, "you will eventually reach our border with SunClan, near the mountains. I can't direct you past there, but that's the general direction." He paused a moment. "Those directions are good enough, right?" If the dog needed further help in getting there he supposed he wouldn't mind pointing out the border exactly. After all, they were on a patrol, so he figured they'd have to head over to that border sooner or later. He glanced back at the apprentices but quickly looked away, feeling slightly awkward. He didn't want to intrude in their moment so instead returned all his focus to the dog.

View user profile

53 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:03 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
The pretty dog grinned cheerfully at the adult white wolf as he spoke paying careful attention. She'd probably follow the border around until she found the sunclan one, his directions were good enough and she gave a cheerful bark "Sure, that sounds simple enough for me to understand, Thanks!" she told him with a wag of her tail and a playful wink. With that she turned and happily bounded off heading toward the far sunclan border of stormclan her tail carried neatly behind her and amusement shining in her eyes. Perhaps there would be some she could tease and flirt with in this mountain tribe of wolves.
~Stormclan and Sunclan border~

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

54 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:07 am

As his friend and partner snuggled into his chest fur he smiled his gold eyes lighting up in a particular way he had never shown before. It made the normally reserved and shy pup feel brave, and almost outgoing. He gave another bounce unable to keep himself still a big wide smile showing on his features. Before he looked almost impatient, where was Minkfur? He wanted to go and explore and see more of the territory, he looked over at Moonpaw with that impatience in his gaze. He looked over at Iceflood and spoke "Can we go to the thunderclan border next Ice-Ice-Iceflood?" he'd stuttered on the last word but the rest of his sentance had been spoken as bold as brass. When Minkfur came they could go on and explore the thunderclan border right? It sounded like a good enough idea to him, Noticing the dog was leaving he watched as the curious looking creature bounced off and tilted his head cautiously.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

55 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw giggled at Forsakenpaws enthusiasm at exploring. When he asked Iceflood if they could go to the thunderclan border next she looked over at her mentor. "Can we please Iceflood?" she asked backing her friend up. She watched as the bitch bounded off and felt more at ease with her gone and she hoped that she would stay that way. The white apprentice looked around but couldn't see Minkfur and she wondered if the new warrior had gotten caught up at camp with something.

View user profile

56 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood gave a small nod when the dog thanked him before she left. His icy blue gaze turned back to Forsakenpaw when he heard the apprentice begin to speak; the ThunderClan border seemed like it would be a good one to visit. Moonpaw had also voiced her desire to visit that border. "Sure, we can visit there next," he said. He paused a moment; where was Minkfur? "Perhaps we should wait just a bit longer to see if Minkfur will show up. Once she does, or if it's been some time and she still hasn't, we'll go right to ThunderClan's border," he said.

View user profile

57 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:46 am

Forsaken smiled at that, it was kind of fun being out here adn exploring, he looked over at moony his golden gaze affectionate. It wasn't so bad out here, with his best friend at his side, he felt the first blossoms of confidence start in his chest. The young thing unaware of the handsome smile that adorned his features, he paused to scratch behind an ear before waiting impatiently for Minkfur to turn up. How long did it take to get from camp to here?They'd gotten here and had time to talk to a loner and send her on her way before she'd even gotten here. he sighed

"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

58 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:39 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw bounced in place happily when Iceflood agreed that they could head over to the Thunderclan border next. The scent of Windclan was flooding her nose and she crinkled it before running a snow white paw over it. She meet Forsakenpaws affectionate gaze with one of her own and a gentle smile graced her muzzle at the sight of his handsome smile. It stirred up warm feelings in the snowy apprentices chest and a soft blush graced her cheeks. Twisting her head around she looked back towards camp and wondered what had held Minkfur up.

View user profile

59 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur padded up to the patrol, her ears flattened nervously. She stuck around camp for a bit longer, wanting to know what was going on. She also couldn't help talking to Penguinpup. "Hope I didn't keep you all waiting," she woofed, before pausing and narrowing her eyes. "I smell a loner. What were they doing here?" she asked, before glancing at her apprentice, then at Moonpaw. "How'd you guys handle them?" The warrior believed it was important for an apprentice should know how to react to a loner or a rogue - they should hopefully know not to try to rip their heart out upon their first encounter. Knowing the two young wolves, Minkfur felt like they probably did well.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

60 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:50 pm

Forsakenpaw perked his ears as Minkfur finally turned up at her words he spoke softly "It was a female, a dog, and wanted to know about the clans before leaving to presumably join Sunclan. Iceflood says we can go to the Thunderclan border next" His tail wagged a little, he was curious and a little excited and because of this seemed to have forgotten about his anxiety which often lead to him stuttering. He hoped they could go to the thunderclan border now, he wanted to see what was there and investigate.

61 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw smiled up at Minkfur as she arrived and spoke to them all. Her fluffy tail wagged as Forsakenpaw answered his mentor without stuttering and she could hear the excitement in his voice. "She's gone now thankfully. Can we go now please, Iceflood and Minkfur?" the white apprentice asked respectfully. She started to pace around the other wolves weaving in and out with a slight bounce in her steps. Her jade green orbs shone eagerly as she awaited word from one of their mentors to lead the way to the Thunderclan border.

View user profile

62 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:08 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood looked up as he saw Minkfur arrive. "It's okay," he said in response to her being late. The apprentices answered Minkfur's next questions, so he didn't see anything else for him to add. He nodded slightly when he heard his apprentice's question. "Yes, we can go," he said. He waited a few moments to be sure that everyone was ready before heading off in the direction of ThunderClan's border. He briefly wondered if the dog would end up joining SunClan before focusing back on his surroundings, alert for any signs of other wolves.

~StormClan and ThunderClan border~

View user profile

63 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:12 am

He obligingly followed having no clue that the next hour or so would turn his life upside down. he struggled through the snow, his short stocky body combined with his lack of coordination causing him to face plant a couple of times before he remastered the knack of running over the snow. His body stretched out, snow spraying out behind him as he galloped ungainly over the ground. He wondered what he'd see there, how different was Thunderclans land to theirs anyway?

~Thunderclan and Stormclan border~

64 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:21 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw cheered when Iceflood said that they could go. She started to follow her mentor while keeping one eye of Foraskenpw. She paused whenever he tripped and fell over in the snow but a smile appeared once he got his paws underneath him. She avoided the snow that flew out from his paws and steeled into a light gallop beside him with much less snow flying from her own paws. She followed Icefloods tail towards Thunderclans border and a drastic change her crushes life.

~Thunderclan and Stormclan border~

View user profile

65 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur looked back towards SunClan's border when Forsakenpaw had explained. She wondered if the dog would be joining - and why it chose SunClan. 'Probably because they're so diverse,' she concluded. When Moonpaw had asked if they could go, she flicked snow off her foot and followed. The warrior couldn't wait for new leaf. Of course, new leaf is usually incredibly muddy and rainy, but she'd choose mud over freezing snow, blizzards, and sickness. Minkfur watched Forsakenpaw's awkward shuffle through the snow, and inferred that he felt the same.

~StormClan and ThunderClan border~

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum