An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:55 am

The StormClan and ThunderClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluepaw stepped slowly in the area. The fae took a deep breath as she looked around. It was calm and beautiful. Before her eyes opened field with flowing colors from yellow to red, orange and green. Tall trees were rising in the distance, most of them almost bared. The shrubs were dark green and some of them had also lost their cloth. It was interesting because the area full with bushes and medium sized grass suddenly changed to area full with trees and short green grass. There wasn't any scent that sent warning for a different territory.
The she-wolf began walking forward till she reached a tree surrounded with a few shrubs. She lied down between the green bushes under the redish tree. The wolf gently covered her steel leg with her tail and her metalic bakcbone with some of the falling leaves. Placing her head on her front paws the fae once again began thinking for her past.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

3 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike padded through ThunderClan territory, her pawsteps leading her in the direction of the Clan border. Turning back to Redpaw, she supposed that the apprentice should know what to do in the event of an intruder. "Even though the Warrior Code prohibits it, sometimes wolves from the other Clan step into our borders. If that were to happen, we'll need to make sure they leave; growling, snarling, or acting fierce usually works. It shouldn't come down to a fight, though." Leopardstrike said, adding in her thoughts; Even though I wish that there could be a fight. The brown-furred wolf bristled her fur as she scented the fresh scent of StormClan, her green eyes glancing around for any nearby wolf as she stopped by the border. I guess the scent markers here aren't that strong, but if I see any StormClan wolf on our side of the territory.... Leopardstrike's thoughts trailed off, and she waited for Redpaw to come over.

View user profile

4 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw felt his chest burn from the exercise,but there was some kind of excitement to it that made him push himself even harder. He heard Leopard's explanation of how they would chase off other strangers off of they weren't a Thunderclanner. He clicked his tongue and replied quickly and curtly. "Tck! Of course we would! Isn't it instinct for a wolf?" His ears twitched. They were chilled to the core from the icy breeze that blew across the forest. Leaf-bare was coming,and the branches above them had started to wither? They curled up and looked like twisting fingers that grabbed at the coats. He growled lowly. God...That's sinister. He lashed out his tail.
He turned back to look at Leopardstrike. She had slowed to a stop. The air filled his lungs with the scent of frozen marsh and fish. He snorted. The cold felt like it was freezing his moist nose. He licked his nose then he turned to see a metal luster behind some brush. He narrowed his eyes. They looked like spikes of some kind. What the...? He growled and raised his hackles. "Hey! Who are you?" He smirked inwardly. Heh...At least I can see some kind of pathetic Stormclanner. He barred his teeth,and gave a sideways glance at Leopardstrike. With a look like,You gonna help or not? He snorted again and turned back to the brush. His breath whistled through his mouth. Turning the air around him into a white cloud of steam.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

5 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike simply snorted upon hearing Redpaw's response, before her green eyes continued to search for the StormClanner. She shivered slightly as a cool breeze drifted by, fluffing out her pelt against the cold. Leopardstrike hadn't yet been through a Leafbare, and wasn't exactly certain what would happen in the upcoming season. Hearing Redpaw growl, Leopardstrike's thoughts diverted back to the StormClan wolf, and she followed the apprentice's gaze and saw something silver appearing through some bushes. Catching Redpaw's glance, Leopardstrike looked towards the StormClan wolf and let out a growl. "Yes, who are you, and what are you doing so close to ThunderClan territory?" Leopardstrike said, her green eyes a glare as she looked towards where she thought the StormClanner was.

View user profile

6 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:14 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluepaw had fallen asleep, if that could be called sleep. The blue fae rarely spent time in the camp, most of the time she wandered around the territory or the borders. She couldn't sleep, though. Everytime she closed her eyes that horrible scene from the Facility appeared. She was always seeing her friends dying and it made her cry.
Suddenly her ears twitched. She heard voices. The fae opened one of her eyes slowly and looked at the two small wolves on few metres away from her. She sighed and closed her eye not really interested in them. Apparently those pathetic dogs thought they will scare her away. Blue took a deep breath and got up. As she espected, she was larger than the apprentice and the same size as the warrior. All thanks to her father, who she was alike to. She yawned and took few steps forward, of course not to them, just so she could get out of the bushes. The she-wolf stopped and looked at them with empty bloody-red eyes. Thanks to then sun, which shone through the trees, her metalic backbone and left leg shone. The wolf sat down and wrapped her long fluffy tail around her front paws, trying to hide most of the metal parts. "You two do know that this is a border and as a border it separates two territories which means that it is half yours and half mine. So I am free to stay if I want to. I didn't cross into your land so don't try to make yourselves look like guardians or something like that. It's pathetic to start a fight based on your illusions." she spoke calm showing them that she is not one of those who would pick fights or anything stupid like that.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

7 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw wasn't fazed by the size of the wolf. He was sure he would grow just as big when he was a warrior. He snorted. "I didn't accuse you of being on our border. Looks like someone else cares more about guarding borders than I do." He straightened up again,but continued to sneer at the blue wolf. His puppy blue eyes stared at the metallic modifications in her body. He clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Tck! Stop showing off. Those things only drag you down." He lashed out his tail.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

8 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
The blue wolf yawned again. This arrogant small pup enjoyed making himself foolish infront of the others. Well the blue fae wasnt going to interfere him.
However his flat comment about her metal modifications made her smile. "Haven't your parents taught you not to speak when you obviously don't know a thing about the situation? How sad." she said as her ears twitched. It was obvious that this Thunderclan mutt did not know a thing about the Facility, because if he knew he wouldn't dare to speak so rude. Blue remembered that there were Thunderclan warriors back there unfortunately they didn't make it alive.
They don't drag me out actually, they are part of me now.. she thought. Bluepaw attention was caught by a squirel running around the tree branches. To be honest she thought that they don't show in such a cold weather. Apparently that small creature was more interesting than that childish pup.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

9 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw growled at her remark. He opened his mouth to shoot out a scathing reply,but he held his tongue. I don't have any parents...Dimwit. His expression darkened in an angry way. "I'm not as dumb as you think." He muttered under his breath. He didn't meet her eyes and he didn't want to show his weakness of not having an parental guidance in his life. Of course he wanted talk about it,but just not with her.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

10 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Blue sent a secret glance at the apprentice. He was willing to answer her but it seemed that something bothered him. His words didn't made the fae look at him. She was too busy following the squirel with her eyes. Soon the she-wolf lost the small creature. She sighed as she looked at the wolves again.
"We may simply end this torturing conversation easly. Don't bother me and I won't bother you." she said calmly. Blue preffered diplomacy paths rather than the the war paths. The blue wolf got up and once again began walking slowly to her previous bushy place.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

11 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw snorted. "Whatever,we were just checking our borders." He growled. Then quickly added to himself,Just. Like. You. He lashed out his tail and turned back towards the forest. He gave a side glance at the other wolf with him. "Where to next,Leopardstrike?" He blinked lazily,but it was all just hiding what was really inside. His eyes were still dull with a lifeless glow to them.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

12 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike growled as she heard the StormClanner's response to both her and Redpaw, flicking her tail. "I know that it's a border." She muttered to herself, glaring back at the StormClan wolf. The blue wolf was around the same size as her, and the other wolf's backbone and leg gleamed silver; Leopardstrike blinked for a moment. Redpaw had replied back to the other wolf, also speaking about the silver-objects that the young warrior didn't know the name of. Leopardstrike heard the StormClan wolf reply, flicking her ears at the other wolf's words. She was once more reminded of both her mentor, Blacklily, and kin, Owlflight, who hadn't returned from the facility. Her eyes hardened after a moment, and she let out a growl as she looked back at the border. She heard Redpaw mutter, but hadn't been able to hear his words, and instead heard the StormClanner's reply. Leopardstrike simply snorted. "Just don't call me pathetic again, or you'll wish you hadn't." The warrior growled, before looking down at Redpaw. "We could go to WindClan's border next, I guess." Leopardstrike murmured, as she padded along the border and headed in WindClan's direction.

~ThunderClan and WindClan border~

View user profile

13 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw nodded curtly at Leopardstrike. He looked back at the blue wolf with a long,cold stare. "...It's people who like you who find the small notches and weakness of wolves,and try to break them. I think that Facility might have driven you mad. Maybe even changed you." He paused,but continued with his dark and cold voice. "No one has looked at you the same,right?" He waved his tail dismissingly and turned around before she could reply. He leapt after his tour guide. His mouth had curled up in a cold sneer. His claws dug into the ground as he ran. Tck! She doesn't know anything. Stupid Facility...I don't know anything? My dad was... The apprentice shook his head and leapt after Leopardstrike.
-Tc and Wc border-

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

14 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluepaw didn't even make any efforts to listen to what they were saying. She yawned boredly and once again laid on her soft hidden place from earlier. Thunderclan truly is a bunch of flea bags. I don't know why they even call themselves a clan. I bet dogs are smarter than these pathetic creatures who dare to call themselves wolves. she thought. The fae giggled thinking of that stupid pup who pretended like he knows something when he obviously did not. Hm, someone sure has to teach that mouse a lesson. she sighed as she wrapped her tail around her body, mainly covering her front paws and laid her head gently on her warm and fluffy tail.
To be honest Blue didn't care how the others looked at her. She knew she was like a monster or like a harrowing pain to her family and friends. That is why she tried to avoid going into the camp or meeting her clan mates. She thought that here it would be at least a little bit more peaceful but it seemed that those flea-bags just waited for the perfect moment to interrupt the quiet atmosphere.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

15 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived at the border and sniffed the air. She could smell the fresh scent of Thunderclanners in the air, but she also smelled Stormclan. As she got closer to the border she saw Bluepaw, one of the wolves that had made it in the rescue. "Bluepaw what are you here?" she noted with disappointment that no thunderclanners had crossed the border. So much for blowing off steam, she thought as she watched Bluepaw.

View user profile

16 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluepaw was enjoying the silence. The cold air in her lungs, the breeze moving through her pelt and the faint snowflakes made the fae feel calm, though. Her ears twitched as she heard her name. An unfamiliar voice it was. The she-wolf didn't make an effort to look who it was. It was enough to catch the scent of her clan mate. She stayed put not answering the dark fae when suddenly she got up and jumped over the small branches of the bush. "I was just... resting." she said quietly as she was looking away from the other wolf. She disliked watching the others in the eyes, because she knew how they looked at her. Seeing their cold gaze made her feel even more unwanted. Stupid Thunderclanners she thought. Her blood-red eyes were wandering somewhere in the sky. The fae flicked her tail as she spoke. "I will be going now." Not waiting for a response Bluepaw trotted away.

~ Perch's Flow ~

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

17 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost walked up opting to stay silent instead she cast around her nose telling her that there had been some Thunderclanners. Her ears flicked over at Blackwidow, her golden flecked eyes were distant before she commented "What was your old clan like Blackwidow?" her tone was slightly interested yet cold as well. She'd become cold when the last of her family had been taken away from her and she'd been left with only her clan, she was beautiful yes but she wasn't looking for a mate. They'd just die as well and she'd be hurting twice as much.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

18 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow glanced at Ivoryfrost before answering. "My old clan, huh? Well it was made up of all loners or rouges. We had a leader named Spangledstar, and a deputy named Thunderstrike. We believed in Starclan just like you do, but most of us were raised in harsh conditions. We werent a warm and fuzzy clan, we were friendly for the most part with each other. But we were also killers, we would fight bears, and humans on a regular basis. Thats where I met Shadowmask or Bane as he later perferred. At first I liked our deputy, Thunderstrike, or at least I thought I did. But Bane was it in the end, and although he had a mask over his face, he still loved and protected me. We would sometimes as a clan spar together, that is always my favorite time. We didnt have borders like you do because there was no neighboring pack or clan. You know Ivoryfrost I understand how your feeling. I lost my parents, and my little sister to hunters, and i lost two mates, plus my own children. So i know the hate, the coldness, the sadness, that you are feeling. I bet you feel like you never want a mate because you feel like they will just die too, but sometimes the only way to heal is taking that chance and letting somebody love you, someone to lean on, to support you." Blackwidow touched Ivoryfrost shoulder with her tail lightly.

19 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Tanya reached the border and sat down, sobbing. [i]How am I ever going to earn respect now?[/i] she asked herself before noticing a scent of Stormclan. [i]Stormclanners? What are they doing nearby?[/i] she thought before going behind a tree, trying to hide her black and white fur from the wolves that could still be present. "I wonder if I should apologize to Swiftpaw?" she whispered to herself, a foolish thing to do at any clan border.
"Swiftpaw was right, I should have stayed at Hartford." she says and then sobs heavily. Most of the wolves have been her since she got there, now she was probably never going to earn that trust again. [i]Why did I bite her leg, it was the most stupidest thing I've ever done since birth?[/i] she asked herself in her head. She comes out from behind the tree and tries to find a den site away from the camp. [i]By now, I should be exiled, because of my stupidity[/i] she thought. Finding a little hole in the side of a ledge, she starts digging at it, making it bigger so she could fit within. After a while, the hole was big enough for her to at least lay into and under the dirt roof overhead. She looks outside of the den, making little whines of sadness with every big breath she makes.
After resting for a little bit she headed back towards camp, but then stopped and headed towards Maple Forest
~Maple Forest~

[hr]

Tanya came back after giving Swiftpaw the fox carcass as a gift. She then went into her hole and lied down. She yawned widely, exposing her long canines. She then lied her head down on her paws, licking her lips once, and then fell asleep. And she dreamed, dreamed of how she would react to Firestar after the leader found out, and how she'd ever be respected at all.

View user profile

20 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost shrugged "I was always the sister charged with protecting my family, now my clan is my family so i must give everything to protect them" she looked at the other female before sighing and standing shaking out her fur "It is impossible for me to love now, either way i suppose that we are friends now" she moved over to the border and scent marked making sure that the thunderclan jerks knew who was in charge. Her brown eyes looked over at the black wolf "Hunting Bears sounds like a great sport, pity we're not really allowed to do that here"

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

21 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Tanya woke up and went out of the hole. She was going hunting a little bit. I wonder how Swiftpaw is doing the husky thought to herself before making a sharp turn towards the camp. Her pace was steady and full of determination of getting to camp soon. She stopped only once to feed on a rabbit she had killed herself, and killed another so Swiftpaw could have something else on her stomach. She then went back to heading towards Thunderclan camp.
~Tc camp~

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

22 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow got up and stretched. "Bear hunting, huh.can't say I have ever done that one before. Yeah your right we are friends, because I like that your strong despite all the things that have happened. Come on let's get back to camp, it's starting to snow." She said as t the first of the snow fell on her black fur. With her tail high,Blackwidow headed back to camp.
~Stormclan camp~

23 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Tanya made her way to her hole, and lied in it. I'm the stupidest dog alive the fae thought and sniffled. She hoped that Shiver was having better luck than she was, for she was a better behaved dog than herself was. She lied her massive head onto her paws and licks her lips, wondering how Firestar would react to her disappointment of partnership with Swiftpaw. The fae deserved the beating from me, I wish I would of killed the scoffing mongrel the husky thought and fell asleep accidentally on Stormclan turf. She heard the leaves rustle in the wind, and felt the redness of the evening sun.

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

24 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash approached the border at a slow lope, her head slung low, tracking Tanya's movement. The trail was quite clear--obviously the dog had been moving along it frequently--and the fae made good progress, hardly stopping when she waded across a shallow stream. Fireflash slowed as she reached the edges of the border, laying her ears back in apprehension. She was alone nearby hostile territory, and from the scent trail Tanya had left, it was clear she had continued on into Stormclan territory. The setting sun reflected in her eyes, practically making them glow as she paced back and forth on the edge of Thunderclan territory. She considered each of her plans, each one more desperate than the last. She couldn't cross in without inviting an attack, suspicion, or scorn, and she couldn't ask any Stormclan wolves to find Tanya for her, knowing she would attack them and shame Thunderclan in the process. She gave a low whine, her tail thrashing back and forth and the fur on her nape bristling.

25 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Tanya woke up as a familiar scent wafted towards her. She knew that a wolf from her clan would be after her, she just knew it, but they didn't dare cross the border. The black husky went towards the scent and saw Fireflash. "What do you want, to make me partner up with that stupid apprentice? That wolf is such a complaining, canker-livered coyote. I swear, if you make me listen to that wolf, I will bite her again, and fatally." the husky snarled at the black wolf coming to find her. I think I may have to listen to this wolf, but I hate the idea of doing so the fae thought in her mind. Her brown eyes twinkled with anger and hate and seemed to shine brighter in the evening sun's light.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum