An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1 StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and ThunderClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Adderfang

Warrior
Adderfang arrived at the border, thinking that he was still ahead of Fireflash. The tall male sniffed the air, finding the scents surprisingly strong; he would have guessed that Tanya would have dashed off a little farther ahead. However, he also scented another, less pleasing smell, belonging to wolves that he didn't have the best history with; StormClan. His black neck fur instinctively rose. Crystalheart... Feeling a little bit of panic at the sound of voices, the warrior instinctively slipped behind a tree, only about five fox-lengths from the border and from Fireflash, who was consulting Tanya.

Last edited by Adderfang on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

27 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Tanya heard some movement near Fireflash and snarled at the wolf responsible for making the movement. "Show yourself, you spying clan member!" she yelled towards the tree, knowing that the wolf must of been a member of her clan or it wouldn't be on Thunderclan turf. Great, all I need is a wolf from my clan spying on us and waiting for us to leave so they can cause mischief the husky thought. She raised her tail, holding it rigid and walked still-legged towards the tree in a aggressive manner. "Get away from this conversation before I do you like I did Swiftpaw!" the husky snarled and growled savagely at the black figure.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

28 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Adderfang

Warrior
His heart was slightly pounding, as was his late sister's name in his ears. Crystalheart, Crystalheart, Crystalheart... The name, looping in his mind, blocked the sound of Tanya's threats and warnings that she barked; they were muffled into the faint sounds of growling. His blue eyes widening, images of Aurafrost savagely ripping into his mute sister's snowy pelt and staining it red filled his head. Even though the fae was dead, just like his sister, he could only see and think of her savage face as the black-and-white dog suddenly appeared infront of him. Fury turning his vision red, and with a tinge of revenge, hatred and panic as well, the tall male leaped out at the female at nearly impossible speeds, his claws extended to dig into her fur and pin her to the ground. His jaws were parted, revealing his long, jagged fangs, his ears folded back and his black hackles raised as he let loose a cross between a growl, a snarl, and a hiss. It took a lot from him, but the son of Rainwhisper managed to snap out of his furious trance before tearing into her throat. "I-I'm sorry, miss," the male stuttered, loosing his flirtatious spirit for a minute as he quickly retreated from his attack stance, his body trembling with relief and horror. His eyes were still hard, however, bloodlust tainting them coldly however much he tried to stop it. "I simply came to...check on you." His social skills had disappeared, as had his self confidence as he scrambled to muster whatever dignity he had left. "Although, threatening your Clanmates isn't the way to treat things, no matter how irritated you are." He was referring to Swiftpaw and himself as his pulse and breathing rate slowed steadily.

Credit
View user profile

29 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:25 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Fireflash gave a harsh snarl, leaping and placing herself between the two. The fae was larger than either of them, and she arched her shoulders and held her tail high in an aggressive display to force them both to back off. "Tanya, if you value your loyalties or your chances of gaining any clan's respect, you will sit down, you will be silent, and you will listen to what I have to say," she snapped, her teeth bared. No matter her apology to Swiftpaw, it was clear Tanya had learned nothing as she threatened yet another clanmate. Fireflash glanced at Adderfang, monitoring his body language, seeing none of the blinding rage that had been there before. She called back to him, keeping her gaze leveled on Tanya, "If you need to go, go. I will not tolerate violence, regardless of who it comes from." With a decisive growl, she turned her body fully towards Tanya, "I know you have suffered and I know you do not trust anyone easily. I am sorry for that--truly I am--but this is not, nor will it ever be acceptable behavior. You will never grow if you let your past control you, no matter where you go or what clan you join. You can either accept my help and allow yourself to move on from your past, or you can keep chasing after dreams because you can't bring yourself to trust anything else."

30 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Tanya backed off from the huge black wolf that seemed to be angry at her. "Why should I listen to you, you're the one who made me go back to camp and the one who possibly supports Firestar's decision?" the husky said through her teeth. She had a past that couldn't be forgotten. "Fireflash, your help won't bring my parents or siblings back, nor will it change my aspect of life." the fae added, quickly sitting down and tapping her tail on the ground irritably. [i]This clan is more about rules than freedom[/i] the husky thought angrily. "Fireflash, if Swiftpaw gives me one more threat, or doesn't cooperate with me, then I will run back here, and gladly!" she snarls back at the wolf. Tanya didn't stay around to talk to the wolf, she got up and went back to camp, making sure to avoid Swiftpaw or Firestar at all times.
~Thunderclan camp~

Last edited by Tanya on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nobody posted yet)

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

31 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup limps towards the boundaries, and stops at the edge, smelling a new scent. I do not like this scent... She thinks, and looks at the wound that raven inflicted upon her. It didn't hurt, until she looked at it closer. It trickled blood down her leg, landing right on the boundary. Great, now my scent will be here for awhile. She thought, regretting getting so close. Suddenly, the sharp pain in her leg made her collapse. She tried to get up, but the second she put weight on her leg, it made her fall to the ground. She stood up one more, just on three legs, and limps a few steps, before falling back to the ground. She looks around for any wolf to help, and begins whining. Her rage had finally faded, and all she felt was regret, and sorrow, and she began sobbing, keeping her cries quiet to stop any predators from hearing.

32 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup arrives and sees her sister on the ground and whines coming over she nuzzling her cheek comfertingly. She didn't want to look at he leg so she grabbed her by the scruff picking her up so her legs were still touching Tj ground but not draging. She walked toward Stormclan camp with her sister. She stopped sometimes to take a break but kept going until she got here.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

33 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Ravenclaw caught up to the pups and glanced at Lionpup. "I'll take it from here." He picked up Kitpup gently again. He sighed through muffled fur. "Ah,sorry." He muttered through it. Wondering whether or not if she accepted his forgiveness,or even heard him. He sighed again. "Let's just get back to camp fro now..." Raven hadn't spotted Shiver or that Windclanner when he arrived,but he shrugged it off and dashed back to camp.
-Sc camp-

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

34 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graystorm saw Shiverpaw approaching and looked away as she knew that the dog had not given up on her. "Lets face it, Shivy, Stormclan's not going to want me in their clan's membership, even if I've risked and sacrificed everything I've got." she says as her white coated friend sat next to her. I hope Graystar remembers me when she comes to find us the fae thought to herself. The grayish brown she wolf looked powerful, but she wanted to be a queen now, because her young warrior status was starting to turn her into a wolf that snapped at anyone speaking to her.

(Shiverpaw)

Shiverpaw drooped her ears as she heard her friend's sadness and defeated tone. "Graywolf, I know you'll make a great warrior for Stormclan, because you would do anything for anyone, just as I would do." she says and smiles faintly. The white dog then stood up, stretching a little, and glancing at her friend. "Come on, we'll return to Stormclan camp together." she adds while glancing towards her friend. Graystar, please accept her, she's done nothing wrong the fae thinks while standing next to her friend. The apprentice then padded towards camp, waiting for Graystorm to follow.
~Stormclan camp~

(Graystorm)

Graystorm then stood up too. "Thanks, Shivy, I hope Graystar does accept me, and teach that warrior a valuable lesson." she says to her best friend. Please, StarClan, help me join Stormclan, I promise not to do anything stupid the she wolf thought to herself. "I'm coming with you, Shivy, because friends don't care what it takes to do anything, as long as they're together." she adds as she follows the white dog. The two of them then head towards Stormclan camp.
~Stormclan camp~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

35 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight appeared but it was too late. The mousebrained pets were already gone. Luna growled loudly and snarled. Her fur bristled as she dig her claws into the ground. She lowered her head as she took few deeps breath. 'These stupid creatures will pay for their audacity' she thought.
Suddenly her head raised up as she took a deep breath. She once again put her mask of a calm wolf and headed back to the camp. 'I don't care if I'm breaking the warrior code or not. I will not let a traitor join our clan. And that house dog will regret for coming into our cmp.'
~Stormclan camp~

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

36 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Graystorm arrived at the borders possibly wondering how the clan's leaders will think of when they hear about Shiverpaw leaving. She raised one of her paws and started to lick it clean of the mud and stuff on the bottom of it. ]i]I wonder when Shiverpaw and Kitpup will meet me here?[/i] the fae thought to herself as she sat there. The grayish brown she wolf then started to lie down, trying to conserve the energy of the hunting she done earlier with the groundhogs.

Tanya trotted up to the border, not expecting to smell a familiar scent nearby. Graywolf? It couldn't be, she would be on the Windclan side, I must be dreaming or my nose is tricking me the husky thought to herself. As she got closer to the Stormclan side, she saw a strong looking she wolf that reminded her exactly of Graywolf. You've got to be kidding me, StarClan she thought as she looked at the wolf from behind a tree.

View user profile

37 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup walks up and stands beside Graystorm. She licks her leg, and looks into her eyes. "Hi! I came to check on you. You ok?" She asks, and wags her tail. She limps a little closer to the border. "Is this the Thunderclan side Graystorm?" She asks, turning her head back to look at the grey wolf behind her.

38 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup growled and came out. He looked at his site with a cold glare "feel free to leave I said that but don't lie to me" he said walking away and she turned back and glared at Graystorm "thanks for taking my sister away from her own brother" she said and walked away. She went back to the camp.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

39 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup watches as she recieves the hateful glare from her brother, and starts to sob. She quiets her crying when Gray requests, but she continues sobbing. She watches as the wolves converse, but stays silent.

Last edited by Kitpup on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

40 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Graystorm was about to answer Kitpup as she scented a Thunderclan member. "Kitpup, be quiet, we've got company." she says and moves towards the Thunderclan side. "Show yourself before I come out and rip you to shreds, you spy!" she yells towards the Thunderclan side. Her ruffs was up and her tail puffed up like a cat's in defense. I wonder if it could be Tanya she wonders in her mind.

Tanya looked out from behind the tree. "Is that how you treat an old friend, Graywolf?" she asks mockingly, if a dog had arms like humans, she'd have them crossed. "Been an aweful long time hasn't it, no wonder you haven't recognized my scent." she adds sarcastically. Her black and white fur stood out from the both of them. "What is a Windclan warrior doing on Stormclan turf, anyways?" she asks her friend and looks down at the pup next to her.

(Uhhh, Kitpup and Lionpup, you hurt my feelings doing that, I had a great idea in mind Sad)

View user profile

41 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Don't worry im back, editing is amazing)

42 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Tanya looked at Kitpup as she sobbed. "Why you crying, doll?" she asked, she usually called Shiverpaw doll, but she wanted to call the blue-grey pup that now. She glanced back at Graywolf. "So, what you doing over here, Graywolf, you need something from me?" she says and raises an eyebrow. [i]I hope it's a good reason[/i] she thought as she looked at the twosome.

Graystorm looked back at her friend. "We need some place to stay for a little while, do you have any ideas?" she asks her friend. [i]What am I doing?[/i] she thought to herself. The grayish brown wolf then looked at Kitpup. The fae bent down and licked the little pup on the cheek, making her tears disappear. "Hey, Kitpup, don't beat yourself up, I'll be your friend." she says and does a sort of wolf smile.

Tanya heard Graystorm's answer and flicked her tail once. "I think I may have a small space, but it'll do for the two of you." she answers and walks towards the hole she had dug to make it big enough for herself, more into Thunderclan turf. The fae then got to the hole nearby the border and started digging some more, making it bigger so all three of them could fit in it. "Well, is this good enough?" she asks the two of them. She then heads back to camp.
~Tc camp~

(Blah, color's gonna have to wait, time is not on my side. I gotta go to bed now, see ya tomorrow Sad)

Last edited by Tanya on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

43 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup sniffled a little, and nodded. "I-I think it's good" She said and limped over to the mini den. She got to the deepest part, and clawed out a small hole to fit her when she curled up. All it really was was a dent in the side of the den. She curled up inside of her little pocket, and sighed, no longer on her feet. She suddenly remembered something she heard as she approached camp. There will be a gathering tonite... She heard Graystar's voice in her head. I think I will go to the gathering tonite. She shuffled to her feat, and headed to gathering, excited to go and hear what was going on with the other clans.
~Four Falls~
(That's what its called right? Plus, sorry Tanya, I wanna go to the gathering.)

44 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup had come back and get his sister, he saw her crying. He went over to her and saw a strange female, he immediately moved so that he stood over his crying sister growling at the strange female. He growled at both of them "im taking my sister home, where she is supposed to be not here with you" he snarled at Graystorm. He hated arguing but this was the right thing. He followed his sister to the Four Falls.

~The Four Falls~

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

45 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graystorm turned towards Tanya and nodded her respect, then followed the two pups towards Fire Falls, not knowing the dangers of going there. "I'll be back later." she says to her friend and runs towards the gathering. She was curious about the gathering, and wanted to see it for herself. I hope no Windclanners are there she thought in her head.
~Fire Falls~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

46 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
IVoryfrost watched everything unfold with a cold look to her, pathetic she though distantly shaking her head. Deciding not to bother with the gathering instead she turned heading back to camp smoothly, she was glad they hadn't noticed her she wished to be leftalone unless Blackwidow was around. The beautiful yet icy natured wolf glowered at the stink of windclan that was all over the ground, raking herclaws through the dirt to mess up the scent she properly returned to camp.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

47 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Adderfang

Warrior

(Gaaaaah my gosh I forgot that I had not posted! Just act like this is back with the Fire/Tanya/Adder posts...)

Adderfang was strictly stunned at Fireflash's aggressive actions. The tall male knew he and Tanya had acted out of line, but not to the extent of this The black male simply took the time of the fae's lashing at Tanya to calm and to clear his mind of Crystalheart. Aurafrost is gone, he thought, drilling it into his head. Aurafrost is gone. The silver-tongued masculine had regained his composure by the time Tanya had dashed off, and his breathing was regulated once more as he confidently strode over towards Fireflash's side. "A little....unstable, huh?" he muttered softly to the lass. "Well, shouldn't be any trouble for a strong fae like yourself, now should it?" Accompanied by his words, his characteristic crooked grin appeared slyly on his mussel. His blue eye winked briefly before he swiftly turned, trotting back towards the ThunderClan camp on tall, lean legs.

~TC Camp~

Table Credit

Credit
View user profile

48 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Sapphire padded up to the border between two of the wolf clans. She was severely frightened that someone might be able to see her. She knew she was unable to speak, but the wolves won't if they meet her. The brown, tan, and white fae then stepped onto the Stormclan side, not knowing what awaited her there. The Shikoku was very shy, but courage always made her keep going, and often got her into trouble. She headed towards a hot spot in Stormclan territory, a place called Perch's Flow.
~Perch's Flow~

49 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
(Feather,I think you posted in the wrong topic :'|)

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

50 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:41 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The angst ridden apprentice walked up quietly, it smelt like no one had been here for quite some time, she renewed the markers and took a moment to stop and stare around her jaws open the female panting heavily despite the lack of work. A soft whine left her as she closed her eyes and clenched her jaws together, Im going to end up alone the thought caused her to twitch, "don't be silly" she told herself shakily, "I have the clan I wont be alone" she sat down looking over the border trying to convince herself everything would be okay "After all, its not like shes taking him away away..." she gave a soft sigh "man... I sound like such a bad liar, how does everyone else believe these lies so easily when i can't even convince myself" she stood and angrily shook herself out. Angry at the conflicting feelings and emotions that were slowly poisoning her, she needed to keep moving to keep on with the patrol that she probably shouldn't be on by herself as she was an apprentice. But right now she was past the point of caring, it was good to be alone, in the quiet.
-Stormclan and windclan border-[/b][/color]

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme