An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1 StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and ThunderClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
The dog slowly made her way toward the border, turning she glared at her leg that was giving her grief before she continued on. Finding a spot she wondered if she'd get attacked for hunting along a border line, the black damsel flopped down into a drift of snow enjoying the cool feeling against her leg. She didnt pay anymind to the fact that the little wolves who'd challenged her before could turn up at any moment for now she would just live in the moment and not think about it.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

52 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Riverfrost

Warrior
The arctic wolf lay watching the sky. Amber eyes shimmering with faint amusement. The sky was nice today. Thinly wisped clouds hovering far above. He felt his mind wander and empty, as was customary.

He breathed a sigh before closing his eyes with a slight smile on his lips. Snow digging cold daggers into his back. But his fur was a blessing he wasn't about to forget about. Even being born in Riverclan had been nice. Even if Shadowclan had decided to infiltrate their ranks. He couldn't really find it in himself to mind. They were a clan same as they. And little wisps of wolves laughing and playing around was common in those days. Even as two clans as one, they acted as a family. Which he was glad for. He felt a little laugh rumble in his throat as he finally opened his eyes. Squinting at the harsh sunlight before relaxing and adjusting to the bright, blue sky.

But maybe he thought this because he was young and his heart got the better of him. And maybe he longed for a bit more companionship since his mother's death.

He grunted as he sat up. The soft slush of snow sliding off his back. Leaving behind a cold residue that began to sting and cling to his back. He squeezed his eyes together as he remained in the awkward position between siting up and laying down before most of the snow had run back onto the pile of powder. He sighed as he finally rolled onto a dryer spot in the forest. Tail swishing between his legs before flicking off a stray piece of snow.

"How long has it been since I've been gone...?" He thought, blinking as amber eyes momentarily studied the trees around him. Before he shifted back onto his own territory. Frost billowed from between his jaws, leaving his teeth cold and his tongue itchy. He frowned before tilting his head forward to stalk back. But another crunching pair of footsteps garnered his attention.

He lifted his head again, craning it around to spot a rather dull black pelt with it's back turned to him. His ears twitch inquisitively before he curiously made his way over. His steps ghostly quiet before he whispered words of greeting. "Uh, are you alright there...?" He mumbled with eyes blinking and studying the newly found dog.

Riverfrost's Biography

"Time is a remedy for all wounds."

"I know not of a father's love, but my mother gave me quite enough to cover his tracks."

"Those who tell white lies will find themselves color-blind."

Signature Credit | Avatar Credit
View user profile

53 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:40 am

Silverfern

Warrior
Her eyes reopened at the sound of a voice "Yep, just waiting for more lousy wolves to toss me out of lands im used to freely travelling" she remarked sourly before hauling herself back up onto her paws. She shook the snow out of her thick pelt and gave a short sigh fixing her gold eyes on the other canine [color=#006600]"Yes yes im moving on im going away"[/color] she muttered frustration welling in her chest causing her to grit her teeth. She had to continue, she'd just have to find somewhere else to collapse and wait for prey to wander into her trap. Stupid wolves, stupid packs, everything had been fine until they'd decided to move in and toss her life into chaos. Yes okay maybe she wanted to break down and cry, but there was no way in lupus's good name was she going to reveal how fragile she felt inside to this strange packwolf.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

54 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:44 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
The female trotted up following the strong scent of dog that filled the air, man loners stink she thought with a roll of her pale eyes. Coming up to the border she stared across at the other side, the smell of stormclan and the stormclan wolfs white wolf hiding him for a few moments until she saw him. She flicked her tattered ears back her usual stubborn face settling in, she saw the black dog but had missed out on its snarky comments. She sighed and waited for the others in her patrol to show up, Redwind sure has his paws full with that little rugrat Mustangpaw she thought with a rueful smirk looking down at her paws remembering the look on Redwinds face when he'd caught his apprentice.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

55 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:54 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
The young male trotted up carrying his tail above the snow, so it didn't get soaked with water. He skidded to a halt and looked back for Lionpaw for a moment before his eyes narrowed seeing the black pelt, he felt his teeth reveal themselves a little a warning growl leaving him. The handsome young man who could be flightly and brave in equal measure moved through the snow over to the border near where the dog was. She should have just left the clan territories all together, nobody wants her here the thought was harsh but he believed it with all his heart. Mustang shook himself out before half crouching wondering if they were supposed to attack or not. He recognized Rosethorns gingery pelt and waited.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

56 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:09 am

Riverfrost

Warrior
The wolf lifted his head out of the way as the dog quickly sat up. His eyes continued studying the young dog. "What's she doing out in the middle of nowhere...?" He thought with a slightly furrowed brow and a nervous tick of his tail. But she'd replied...rather harshly. With a sardonic tone he still hadn't gotten used to yet. He squeezed his eyes shut as he processed the information before padding forward to catch up with her. "You used to live here..." He wondered aloud, the slight intonation perhaps a question, but he didn't know it himself yet. He was still testing the waters, if one could say it like that.

"I haven't said anything about..." But his low voice trailed off as the crunch of snow and pants from Thunderclan territory brought his actions to a freeze. Loners he could tolerate. A Thunderclan border patrol was another thing. And Thunderclan had sided with the Windclanners. He straightened up, ears perked and an impassive line on his muzzle. But no one said anything. The only thing exchanged was a few growls and perhaps personal thoughts he wouldn't really want to take part in.

He swallowed before once again testing the waters. "Thunderclan." He said, otherwise remaining mute. Nodding slightly towards the smaller scarred fae. "What is it they want...?" His amber eyes flicked to the unnamed dog. His eyes blinking a few times before returning to the patrol which grew larger as time passed. "I assume...It's the dog...?" He thought with a slight furrow of his brow. "She's yet to do anything..."

Riverfrost's Biography

"I know not of a father's love, but my mother gave me quite enough to cover his tracks."

View user profile

57 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:16 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redwind padded onto the scene. The scents giving him a bit of a headache. There was that unique musk of that dog, a muddy Stormclanner, and his clanmates all bundled up in growls. And he wanted to join in, but he felt out of it from his earlier outburst, only narrowing his eyes to look at the Stormclanner. And all he said was "Thunderclan."

He stared back quizzically before sharing a look with Rosethorn. One of bewilderment mostly. "Why is that dog in your custody...?" He said carefully, eyes narrowing. If some Stormclan mutt decided to break the rules and invade their territory. Well, they were certainly in for a beating. No matter how petty the injustice was.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

58 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:20 am

Silverfern

Warrior
The dog looked behind her as the white wolf spoke, his words causing her to nod "yeah. I used to" she muttered looking bitter, the arrival of a ginger wolf and one of the small wolves from before caused her hackles to rise some. Unhappiness causing her gold eyes to glitter as she lashed out verbally "What do you want now. I haven't done anything to you flea bitten brats" she snapped at the forest smelling wolves. They were all so selfish, the newest wolfs who decided to turn up caused her to set her teeth "I am in nobodys custody pack wolf" she was on her own, as usual. It was at times like this she missed Crows company, she shook her head "Sides i was just leaving' she mumbled pushing herself onwards one step at a time. She'd be alright, she just had to find a place to rest and something to eat.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

59 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
She had remained quiet, a little unusual for the spunky small brightly furred female. She'd glanced up as Redwind appeared and shared in his glance, mustangpaws growls at the loner hadn't been paid much attention to. He wasnt' her apprentice anyway, so instead she flicked her gaze over back at the stormclan wolf wanting to know if he was an associate of the dog or not. The firey lass flicked the end of her tail waiting, the loners sudden lashing out at the apprentice verbally caused her teeth to grit. just a loner after all huh? Stupid dog her head tilted to the side and she said shortly   "don't come back to Thunderclan land, go wherever else you want I quite frankly don't care" she finished with a sort.

Sig Credit
View user profile

60 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:18 pm

Riverfrost

Warrior
Another male appeared. "Observant, Riverfrost. Just wondrous." He wondered arduously about what comedy he could incite with this new found information, but he'd already become immune to the speaking style. The few who were familiar with it often gave up as quickly as they began. Their antics always seemed to confuse him. Even when he asked for some advice on how to speak better.

But this wasn't the time for, well timely ventures. He needed to take care of this. One way or the other. But honestly he wanted backup. Backup sounded nice. With Thunderclan breathing down his neck, any sort of back-up would have been nice really. And the dog was resilient to show how she couldn't really care less. That didn't help either. She'd even answered a question aimed at him, which he was thankful for, while a little hurt for being cast off so quickly. Maybe the others were right. He always seemed so...hard to communicate with. He furrowed his brow. No...Not that. Unapproachable? He felt a small burst of achievement in the back of his head and the sides of his mouth twitched. "Yeah...That's it." He thought before the first she-wolf spoke again. Merely trading snarks with the black wolf.

He furrowed his brow. Still unable to say anything for whatever he was worth. However that much was. But he guessed it wasn't much since he decided to remain mute. He'd done that most of his life and didn't suffer from many repercussions.

Riverfrost's Biography

View user profile

61 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redwind frowned. It was true he'd gotten his answer, but this Stormclanner seemed slow to pick up on it. It was like he was...ignoring him. He blinked, taken aback, and parting his jaws in surprise. But why couldn't he just...mention something about it. But noooo, he had to be a "Responsible" adult and do his job. Not mess with doo hickies, and the emotions of the canine mind.  No, no, he need to...force...it...down. Just. Like. Everything. Else.

"Okay..." He muttered, both as he brushed that chip off his shoulder and as a reset button to the conversation. "But that will be your last and only warning. We catch you again, you're dead meat." He growled, joining in on Rosethorn's chorus of anger. Eyes narrowed and tail lashing behind him. The whole nine yards. Intimidation was usually his style. And he wasn't going to miss out on his chance to use it.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

62 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
The black dog ears flattened against her skull and her eyes hardened, she whipped around to snarl back at the two wolves who were trying to intimidate her. She would not cower, she was not afraid of these arrogant pooches. "You wolves who live in packs are so pathetic! you're so weak, how long could you survive in the winter by yourself, you wouldn't. So instead of looking down at loners, try showing some respect although i doubt stains like yourselves even know the meaning of that word" The three year old canine snorted her gold eyes filled with disgust at the two "you" she looked at the male who was with the others who'd followed her here  "Are a cockroach, and your girlfriend is a dungbeetle" she lashed her black tail before leisurely turning her back to them as if they were nothing. The gaze became indifferent as it rested on the white wolf, exhaustion flickering on the skinny females face before she began walking off
-sunset point-

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

63 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Annoyance ran through the apprentice as the dog insulted his mentor, his clan and therefor himself as well. He nearly leapt over the border after her when she sauntered off "Oh yeah? Come back here and we will rip you into quarters and leave you for crows mongrel!" He snapped after the black mutt his brown eyes glittering with rage and pride for his clan, after all Thunderclan was surely the best clan. The clan of legends and heros, not like stormclan that basically was a repeat of the ill omened Tigerclan. Stupid shadowclan he thought to himself with a flick of his tail. He looked over his shoulder at his mentor a sort of mutual respect there on his face before he turned to wait for Lionpaw. It wouldn't feel right doing the patrol without her here after all, she would have some choice words for the freakish white stormclan wolf.

"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

64 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Roses oddly coloured eyes had become blazing with fury when she was called Redwinds Girlfriend?!? her lip curled a little "That is so untrue that your nose just grew fourty five feet!" she snarled after the black dog. Her anger covering the embarrasment that warmed her tattered ears, she looked over her shoulder wondering where Aspenpaw and Lionpaw were. They needed the other two apprentices and Leopardstrike to continue the patrol, her lips pouting slightly at the stupid dogs words. She hated the cold, how it made her feel like she was an elder with creaking joints and slow reaction times, she turned her head to grumpily chew at the itchy claw scars on her shoulder. She chomped at the skin until the itchyness was satisfied before stalking over to the border and beginning to renew the scent markers that smelled old.

Sig Credit
View user profile

65 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Riverfrost

Warrior
The arctic wolf parted his jaws as the tension escalated. Not sure what he could say to the enemy and a forlorn loner. But he clamped it shut once the dog's insults reached their crescendo. His ears lowered, a frown arriving with it. Remarks were still thrown in her direction, but she gave no indication or acknowledgement. He supposed it was better than retaliating over and over again. That was how endless war was, he supposed. The tip of his tail curled in thought and ears twitched as he faded away in thought again, but the bubble was popped once his thought train hit the war between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. He stared down at the few wolves wih a furrowed brow. Unable to bring up a good conversation topic. Than again, a conversational piece in this context would be hard enough. All the more harder for he who cannot speak.

"......" Too hard apparently.

Riverfrost's Biography

View user profile

66 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw bounded towards the others in time to hear the insult. "Look at who's talking, coward!" she barked as the dog lumbered off. Lashing her tail, the ginger wolf approached her friend. "What a hypocrite. Calling us weak, when she won't even face us!" Lionpaw chuckled harshly, before noticing the white StormClanner. Her eyes narrowed, and she growled, "He better stay on his side of the border." Sitting down, the apprentice glanced at Rosethorn and Redwind, waiting to move on.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

67 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:20 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang was pleased to see his gingery friend her words causing him to nod, the tuft of black fur on his head bouncing as he did so "Yeah, man dogs are dumb" he added with a movement of his muzzle. The dogs in Thunderclan weren't that bad but still he believed in the fact that the wolves held more intelligence. He flicked his black tail irritated at the dog still before glancing over at Redwind wondering if they were going to continue on or wait for Rosethorns apprentice to turn up as well. The thought of his fellow apprentice caused a slightly sour look on his face goody two shoes the spirited wolf thought to himself not seeing any sign of her he shrugged and eyed the stormclan wolf warily

View user profile

68 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:26 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
The fiery tempered female after watching the stormclan wolf decided he wasn't much of a threat, if he was as head strong as some of those other flea bitten mutts he would be speaking more. Her nose twitched as she inhaled deeply before turning to the two apprentices wondering where Aspenpaw was she concluded that they probably shouldn't wait for her she'd catch up she was more than capable.  "Alright, might as well go to the sunclan border next,they're our other adversaries so making sure none of those good for nothings are hanging around" her ragged ears twitched listening to the sound of the wind rustling the trees for a moment. There was no point dawdling around like a gawker she thought, the sensitive to cold and lover of heat female turned her paws toward the next border.
~Sunclan and Thunderclan Border~

Sig Credit
View user profile

69 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:47 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
The young man perked his ears as the ginger warrior began speaking, he'd often wondered how she'd managed to get so beaten up. He smirked a little to himself, wondering if she'd gotten into a tussle with his mentor and Redwind had beaten her. Watching as the ragged eared wolf turned and paced off Mustangpaw sighed softly, not with boredom or exhaustion but with satisfaction, they got to go on a border patrol after all. His brown gaze flicked over at his mentor before looking at the white Stormclan wolf. That one is really strange, was he just ignoring us? Or was he trying to make a point? as long as he stays over there i guess it dosent matter that much. Still he glared at him a little to add to the message of don't come over here or we will make your face into a mask, "Come on Lionpaw, might as well go see what the sunclan border is like, I wonder if we will end up battling them." a part of him hoped for battle, but another part was hesitant, he didn't want to embarrass himself and he got the feeling that he would.
~Sunclan and Thunderclan Border~

View user profile

70 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:22 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
And then he had to shove some more harsh remarks down his throat. He thought a vein popped in his neck, but under all of his reddish fur, no one would probably even notice. So he swallowed, gruntingly stopping a breath before breathing a sigh once he managed to somehow think of being the bigger person.

But the dog switched gears and launched another barrage of on him and another particular she-wolf. "OKAY, STARCLAN HELP ME." He yelled, trying to keep his composure, but finding it hard. Even with a Stormclanner and Mustangpaw around. "MOUSEDUNG!" He muttered, sweeping his tail over brush. Recalling his past intimidation tactics. "What instincts?" He muttered to himself with a dark gaze. Directed at the silent Stormclan wolf. "And he will, Lionpaw." He added, before stealing a glance with Rosethorn. Ears fluttering before he joined her to trot off towards Sunclan. Noting Mustangpaw's sideways glance. "C'mon you three..." He muttered, still steaming from the encounter.

~ Sunclan and Thunderclan Border ~

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

71 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:38 am

Riverfrost

Warrior
Once the pair of warriors left, he breathed a tiny sign of relief. If only things were a little simpler. Which in fact it was, now that it was only apprentices. His eyes shifted over to the two female wolves, amber eyes glinting with an unreadable expression. "......Greetings." He whispered, unsure whether or not his words got across the border. He didn't think much of it either. It didn't matter if he acted friendly or hostilely towards the Thunderclanners. And to be honest, he wasn't even completely sure Thunderclan had allied with Windclan, but the whiff of the moor had tipped him off.

Or so he hoped. If he'd gotten this wrong, it would be bad. In more ways than one.

"Best be joining your...mentors." He mused with a slight narrow of his eyes. "And good luck."

Riverfrost's Biography

View user profile

72 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw watched the StormClan wolf warily, her fiery eyes narrowed. He seemed unusually calm and not hostile whatsoever. Grunting, she turned her head towards Mustangpaw, tossing her "mane". Her lip twitched in amusement. "It wouldn't be a battle. They'd retreat before we'd lay a paw on them!" she snorted, licking a paw. Standing up, she glanced towards a furious Redwind as he left. However, her ears twitched when the white StormClanner spoke. A harsh look came across her face, and she revealed a fang in a small snarl. Lionpaw then pursued her clanmates, her fur bristling.
~ThunderClan and SunClan border~

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

73 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:24 pm

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
The mute female had been keeping to herself ever since she'd joined the new clan, not really trying to make friends. She believed actions spoke louder than words and well she couldn't speak, the medium sized female with pale icy blue eyes looked over at Riverfrost. She hadn't thought others would be here, she flicked her tail her ears flicking forward to listen to his breathing I'd say hello, but I can't speak, so instead I'll just think. Riverfrost... I haven't had much to do with him, I wonder where Dolphinsplash got to... she was here for a while i can smell the beautiful white female padded over to where her friends scent had come from wondering if that would tell her where she'd gone but all she got was the wiff of some loner. With a quiet sigh blue eyes flicked back at Riverfrost quietly.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

74 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Riverfrost

Warrior
Riverfrost had been brushed off, yet again. He frowned, the lines and arches in his face deepening. "...I guess they have reason to hate me..." He thought with a frown. He managed a small sigh before turning at the sound of pawsteps. Amber eyes blinking, before his head followed suit. Dipping his head in acknowledgment, everyone deserved it after all.

He swallowed before mentally shaking his head. He...didn't really need to say anything. Silence was nice, and he was sure Crystalheart was used to it. He closed his eyes as he attempted to recall the reason of his passing. But he just kept going back to the mute she-wolf. He shifted his eyes over to her while her back was turned, and nose pointing at the ground. But, it seemed her devices were void of entertainment. Upturned eyes looked back at him. Riverfrost stood in silence. He offered a small twitch of the ends of his mouth. He didn't want to talk. Maybe it was in courtesy, but he was just too tired to think. He'd had a close call with Thunderclan. Who's to say it wouldn't happen again anytime soon?

But they couldn't just sit in silence could they? Or...They could. He parted his lip, paused, and then ran his tongue over off-white teeth. Bumps and ridges covered his fangs, and their smooth, wet sheen was a familiar feeling. Maybe grounding even. It helped. A little.

"...Am I...in your way...?" He said with a slightly awkward glance to the side. It was probably more awkward than he thought, but others didn't think much about other's appearances, so she wouldn't have minded. She was probably too caught up in her own appearance, her own actions, and her own disability. But he shifted from his place anyway, iced leaves shifting under his paws. Was she looking for something? Not that it was really something to dispute. It was...very obvious actually. "...Is...something wrong...?" He asked as he lowered his head down to the other arctic wolf's height. He swallowed. "That is...if you want to, uh...tell me." he added hastily before the small burst of adrenaline faded. He returned to his frown.

He probabaly had more luck with the Thunderclan patrol than another clanmate of his.

Riverfrost's Biography

View user profile

75 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:30 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Crystals thoughts had wandered to her apprenticehood, his words caused the unusual eyes to snap back to the present and she tilted her head listening to his words. His awkwardness something she wasn't exactly used to, she shook her head when he asked if he was in her way. If he was in her way she would have moved around him, although she was looking for Dolphinsplash. But she was unsure really how to get her meaning across, hesitating her icey eyes showing that uncertainty she gestured with her muzzle to the spot where her friend had been where the faint scent still lingered.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum