An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1 StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and ThunderClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:40 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The small puppy was hanging from her mothers mouth whimpering, her mothers teeth digging mercilessly into the soft bone of her leg. Lusterpelt padded along until she reached Riverfrost, Ignoring the mute Crystalheart her jaws dug deeper into the pups leg mangling it even further causing the little thing to scream out in pain. The female continued to apply pressure on the leg until the pup dropped to the ground her leg lelft in her mothers jaws. Luster didn't say a word merely dropped the mangled leg of her pup and turned beginning to walk away. However Crystalheart had moved blocking her path, her hackles raising if she could growl she would be snarling vicioiusly furious with this female who'd harmed her own pup.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

77 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:47 am

Riverfrost

Warrior
Riverfrost had yet to learn to read people. Emotionally really, but the frown was deep. Filling lines that had filled time and time before. He parted his lips again before closing them and clearing his throat. She shook her head at the same time. A no then. But he stayed where he was, the feeling of awkwardness too intense for him to change positions and cause a racket with crunching snow and rustling leaves. A silence that wouldn't be filled by any other than his mother.

He squeezed his eyes shut with a small sigh. "...How unconscious are you, Riverfrost?" Before he perked up as the mute she-wolf gestured towards a spot where leaves were moved in an unnatural pattern. He blinked momentarily before padding over and leaning down to sniff at the spot. "Stormclan...But who?" he flicked his eyes back at the white she wolf with a demurring gaze. Not that he knew that Crystalheart was much more attuned to Dolphinsplash than he. He swallowed before shaking his head curtly. "Sorry...I...Don't know what you're...talking about." He mumbled before dipping his head in apology.

But her reaction was left to be a mystery. Snapping branches and rustling leaves caused him to lift his head, an acutely sharp look in his amber eyes. "But...For...saken...?" He inhaled, feeling the air mix in his chest and tighten it. But the light colored pelt was enough evidence. "Luster...pelt." He thought with wide eyes, amber flicking and doing a one-over of his ex-clanmate. "You...left with some...." He pinched his eyebrows and backed up a step as he noticed the white bundle in her jaws was not a peace offering. Not prey.

It was a pup. And it was screaming in pain.

Riverfrost instantly moved to tackle Lusterpelt. To stop whatever mayhem she would commit. Everyone had felt horribly for Forsakenpup. Everyone had. And he wasn't going to let that anger and frustration go to waste.

But she dropped it, and it was no longer a whole, but a part was hanging from her lips. Nothing but the absence of light in her eyes. His nostrils flared as he stood over the child, muscles tightening, blood roaring. Lips raised and weapons of white bared. "......." But he couldn't speak. From horror, anger, or just his inability to conjure anything up. He could burst into tears. She ruined it's life. And brought it into this world. "What madness." He thought, breathless, still crouching over the small bundle of fur.

Riverfrost's Biography

"Time is a remedy for all wounds."

"I know not of a father's love, but my mother gave me quite enough to cover his tracks."

"Those who tell white lies will find themselves color-blind."

Signature Credit | Avatar Credit
View user profile

78 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:11 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
She'd watched as the male looked confused and even more awkward when he hadn't understand her gesture. She flicked her ears and made a mime of a shrug when a screaming had entered her ears, a tortured painfilled shriek for help. Her hackles had risen as a familiar face showed itself why you pathetic wench, slinking back with what a still alive prey animal? her fury barometer rose quickly as she realized that it wasn't a half dead rabbit in her jaws but a tiny pup. Why you!? she'd let Riverfrost jump forward and had watched in utter fury as the female had turned and began to walk off. Crystalheart moved to block the females path, in her mind watching the other female bite through her own pups leg until it fell was the final straw.

She struck forward her jaws parting fully intending to turn the other wolf into a carcass. She doged swiftly to one side coming around to sink her fangs into the back of the other females neck. Her surpisingly powerful jaws clenching down for a moment before she released her and leapt back, Lusterpelt snarled and leapt forward in an attempt to get Crystal but was only good at fighting things smaller and weaker than herself and Crystal was neither. How pathetic, you can only fight those weaker than yourself, no wonder you have pups just for that purpose her ice coloured eyes were frigid as she leapt forward again with deft movements wrapped her jaws around Lusterpelts throat and clenched down not letting go until the cruel twisted female was half dead before angrily ripping out her throat spraying the snow and herself with blood. Dragging the dead wolf onto the thunderclan side of the border she returned to Riverfrost panting a little her gaze concerned for the welfare of the tiny pup.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

79 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:21 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
There was so much pain going through her wee mind, the tiny pups character shadowed in the vast amount of pain she was going through. She hit the snow with a sharp thud and the coldness of it took her breath away, the sharp shock caused her breathing to escalate. She was unaware of Crystalheart literally slaughtering her mother, too busy filled with the pain that was the absence of her leg that just moments ago had been fully attached and working. Her small voice was still screaming out, her life blood splattering the white snow around her crimson, her blue eyes that had opened a couple of days ago were filled with pain. Looking blearly up at the white wolf who was looking down at her she pleaded pathetically "please... please not hurt me, i'll be a good pup, i promise dont hurt me" she began crying hysterically filled with pain, and fear. The fear was a sharp sour scent that filled the air, the smell of urine also saturated the area as she'd lost controll of herself when her leg had been bitten off. "IM sorry!" she cried out realizing that she had wet the area around herself "I wont do it again, im a big girl i wont do it please. im sorry im sorry im sorry"

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

80 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:38 am

Riverfrost

Warrior
And Riverfrost did. His vision burred as he felt an overwhelming amount of pain, confusion, and frustration bundle up into tears and rise in his throat. He parted his jaws trying to get breath into his lungs, but tears merely rolled down his muzzle beside the twitching form of the pup. He could hear battle outside of the box of his head, but he felt so much fear for the pup. For himself. For his mother.

He clenched his jaws together and forced himself to look up when the sound of air whisking between claws had stopped. And he saw death. He saw blood. Pale fur covered with blood. The water of life bubbling underneath it's surface. And his mother had not left an ounce of blood when she left. But he felt the morbid feeling well up again. He fell back and sat on his rump, amber eyes locked on the pelt as Crystalheart bent over the pup. He looked as it begged for things he would freely give. Any day, any moon. "I won't...I-I won't...I promise. I'll never hurt...you." He said as he bent over and touched his nose to her head. Muzzle still moist from tears. Why was he crying? Why did he feel so hollow? So out of breath? "Sorry is...It's...It's completely fine...You don't have to..." his eyes shifted to the body. To the leg. To the steam rolling off of the blood.

He turned and squeezed his eyes shut as he used himself to shield her from it's view. "You're okay...It's okay. Okay?" He whispered as he kept his eyes closed, nose touching her head. Tears sprouting and leaving salty trails that began to cool and itch. But he felt the hollowness so deeply he didn't care. "I'm sorry. Okay? Okay?" He said, his mantra repeating over and over again, and his skin crawling, his body shaking. Promises made without a second thought.

Riverfrost's Biography

"I know not of a father's love, but my mother gave me quite enough to cover his tracks."

View user profile

81 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:51 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
The hot swirling anger that had filled her began to slowly fade, standing there panting with the crimson hot liquid slowly dripping from her fangs. She swiped her tongue around her chops wishing to reliever her white fur of the hot sticky liquid, she dimly heard Riverfrosts words and the pup came back into focus. She turned around and silently slipped over to Riverfrost giving him a hard firm nudge, they needed to get the pup to the medicine wolves. The pup would probably die if they didn't, concern caused her to nudge him again but harder. Her gaze looking at him then looking back toward camp, in an attempt to get him to listen Apologising there wont help... Riverfrost we need to get the pup back to Twistedfoot and Ivypaw. They'll be able to help her, Come on! It cant be that hard to understand... Dolphinsplash where are you she didn't want to make the pup any worse and it seemed to be responding to the other warrior. She licked her chops again disliking the rapidly cooling blood on herself.

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

82 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:07 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The soft voice that was filled with pain for her and for someone else caused her hysterical sobbing to lessen slightly, here he was apologising and promising to not hurt her. His muzzle was wet from tears as it touched her fuzzy little head, he kept saying that it was okay, that everything was going to be fine. The poor little thing beginning to shiver from the cold wet snow she found herself in, somehow the males gentle words and the tears that slid down his muzzle were strangely comforting. Still hysterical and in an unbeliveable amount of pain she continued to shake slowly beginning to go into shock the adrenaline kicking in had begun to numb the pain a little and she began twitching

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

83 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:18 am

Riverfrost

Warrior
The pup still hadn't said anything. And now the fear that she was dead rushing into his mind. He searched for her eyes, eyes that were alive, and then locking onto them. Yellowed and teary. And Crystalheart has nudged him once and then shoved him a second time. Breaking his eye contract and then his trance. He'd held his breath and stared back at the mute she-wolf before looking back at the little pup. "I-" He wanted to apologize for loosing his composure. Something that was still gone, but now he grasped thin strands of. But the bloody she-wolf wasn't taking his nonsense, instead nudging him forward and nodding towards the little pup. He swallowed, eyes widening as he registered her shaking. "No...." He whispered before he scooped her up by her scruff, grasping as gently as he could. And he didn't know how. "How did mom do th-"

He stopped the thought before it could go any farther. Instead he further secured the pup between his jaws and nodded to Crystalheart. Eyes crinkled, a deep forlorn sadness buried deep within them. Veins turning red against the white of his eyes.

Then he nodded in the direction of camp before trotting, trying not to jostle the precious and delicate package that was Lusterpelt's pup.

"I'm so...sorry. I'm...so sorry...I'm...so...sorry." He thought squeezing his eyelids against the tears as trees whisked past.

~Stormclan Camp

Riverfrost's Biography

View user profile

84 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:29 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
[center]The little puppy couldn't stop her shaking, she was so cold... that she was loosing blood didn't help things either. She yelped as she was picked up by the scruff of the neck, feeling surprise amidst the shaking that being picked up but this wolf wasn't painful. She was so used to pain and abuse, cruelty and being hurt, she wondered where Slime and Weed were. Her little eyes closed and her body curled up naturally as she'd been picked up. Blood dripped from her severed limb every time he took a step and she couldn't help the soft rather pathetic whimpers that left her muzzle
~Stormclan Camp~
/center]

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

85 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:35 am

Ghost

Loner/Rogue
Finally... the mute lady thought to herself, she however hung back to spend a few moments cleaning the blood off of herself so she didn't get blamed for the pups injuries. Dolphinsplash is never going to believe this... she thought to herself flicking her tail. Soon finishing her cleaning the creature stood feeling at least somewhat cleaner than she had before. Picking up her paws neatly she picked up the pace into a light trot, the female having nice movement her particular trot giving the illusion of almost floating over the ground. She didn't look back at the warrior she'd killed, she hadn't even thought about her since she'd died. In her opinion she'd done the right thing and she was sure that Riverfrost and Dolphinsplash once she'd explained would accurately explain her movements and choices to her clan.
~Stormclan Camp~

"Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.."

Ghosts Theme
View user profile

86 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood padded up to the border, his icy blue gaze glancing about. He caught scent of Crystalheart and Riverfrost... but there was something else, too. An unfamiliar scent that seemed to follow the other scents back to camp, and... Blood. The unfamiliar scent was mixed in with blood-scent, but there was more than just that. He lowered his muzzle to the ground, padding forward until he halted suddenly. He tried his best to keep on a neutral expression as he took in the sight before him. What... what...? He couldn't think of any words. A wolf lay in the the snow, a large wound in her throat. Just what had happened? He glanced back to see if Minkfur and the apprentices were here; the apprentices shouldn't have to see something like this, not when they were so young.

View user profile

87 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:27 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw was panting heavily when she reached Icefloods side at the Thunderclan border. It had been a longer run than the one for camp to the Windclan border and her small legs where shaking slightly. She went to drop in the snow when she reilsed she was smelling something odd. Looking up she quickly spotted the body of a wolf with a large wound to its neck. The snow around it was red and the young wolf quickly realised it was blood. Moons white pelt fluffed out with fright and she was quick to scramble under Icefloods white belly whimpering with fear. She was glad that Forsaken was behind her still coming. She wanted him to not see this bad sight.

View user profile

88 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:59 am

He padded up puffing, the smell of blood hit him like a slap, before a smell made him cry out "Mother!" he struggled through the snow toward the body the familiar face shocking him. oily tears filling his eyes and staining his muzzle. Despite what she had done to him she was still the only mother he had, his cries rang out as he tried to nose her back into the land of the living "Mother please... get up i'll be good, i'll be real good I promise"he whispered feeling broken his confidence reverting to nothing. He pawed her "Mother..." he whispered again now trying to push her "Wake up... please" his shoulders were shaking the ground feeling like it was beginning to open up beneath him, He trembled recognizing a scent on her "Crystalheart.... why.... why did she kill her? Why did she kill my mummy.." he cried out to no one in particular his sorrow filling the air around him

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

89 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:10 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw twisted around to look back at Forsakenpaw as he came up panting. Before the snowy fae could say anything to him, he was rushing forward calling the dead wolf his mother. When he said that memories from when they were young pups came drifting forward. She could remember the fae snapping at her friend, telling him he was no good and that she wished he hadn't had him. She shook her snowy head and slid out from under her mentor and moved over to the other apprentice. Moon listened to his voice and a soft gasp left her when she heard him say Cyrstalhearts name and asked why she had done that. "If the pup back at camp is defiantly your sister For, then I think we both know why she did it." she told him as she stepped up to his side, "She isn't worthy of your tears and sorrow Forsakenpaw. She left you and hurt that pup. Your free from her now and she cant come back and hurt you anymore." The white apprentice ran her tongue over his tearstained muzzle removing the marks lovingly.

View user profile

90 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:18 am

Forsaken didn't care, "Thats no reason to kill her Moonpaw" he said softly staring at her with pain, unlike his friend he remembered the few good times. Like the first time she'd smiled at him without malice, or when she told him he wasn't quite as useless as she thought he was. They wer few and far between but she'd still be the only mother he'd ever have. He sat there feeling numb not feeling his friends tongue on his tear stained muzzle or the cold snow beneath his paws. All he saw was the corpse of the one who had brought him into this world, something no child should ever see their parents murdered ripped up body. He felt nothing, didn't see anything but death, why had Crystalheart killed her? Didn't the warrior code say something against that? He stood and turned not saying anything, not thinking of anything but why. His features looked haunted and his eyes were without anything but dullness. His paw steps were quiet and unheard, he headed back to the camp filled with why. Why had she done this, he had to know why.

~Stormclan Camp~

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

91 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:26 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw didn't say anything to Forsakenpaw as he spoke to her and didn't follow him when he left heading back in the direction of camp. Instead she turned to Iceflood and looked up at him. "Am I a bad wolf for being happy that she is gone? That she cant hurt Forsakenpaw anymore or ruin anymore lives? Am I, Iceflood?" she asked softly. Moving back to the white brute she sat down at his front paws and lent into them seeking comfort from the warrior as she struggled not to follow the other brute knowing he needed time.

View user profile

92 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur froze when the first thing she smelt the metallic stench of blood. With a nervous growl, she approached the dead body, a concerned look on her face. "Who...." she mumbled, before her apprentice began to cry out. Forsakenpaw's mother?! Minkfur's expression turned sour and she looked away. The wench deserved it. 'I should thank Crystalheart for this,' she thought. Her head tilted as she watched Forsakenpaw, wondering why he was so upset. This wolf was evil; she had done unspeakable things to her own pups! Why would he be upset that she's dead? After the young male left, Moonpaw spoke. Minkfur shook her head. "I can't blame you. It's better now that she's dead," she woofed. "Iceflood, should we bury her?" Personally, Minkfur thought they should dump her corpse on the side of a ThunderPath. They shouldn't honor her with a burial.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

93 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:38 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw looked over at Minkfur when she spoke saying that she couldn't blame her for being glad that Lusterpelt was dead. A soft sigh left the snowy apprentice when the warrior asked Iceflood if they should bury the dead wolf. She felt like leaving her for the scavengers to eat but she felt that Forsakenpaw shouldnt have the risk of stumbling across the half eaten body of his mother. Staying quiet she decided to leave the choice up to her mentor.

View user profile

94 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:19 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood watched Forsakenpaw's reaction, feeling bad for the young apprentice. It had taken the warrior some time to recognize that this wolf had been Forsakenpaw's mother. He hadn't known her very well, but from what he saw, she hadn't seemed very nice. He couldn't say that he was sorry when she left the Clan. He still felt sorry for the apprentice, however; seeing his mother laying on the ground, injured as she was, must have come as quite a shock. And there was the fact that Crystalheart's scent was mingled with Lusterpelt's scent. What had happened there? Had there been a fight of some sort? Forsakenpaw had soon run off, and the warrior's attention turned to his apprentice when he heard her words. "No, I wouldn't say that you are," he replied. At Minkfur's question, his blue gaze turned to her. "I suppose that we should. It would be the right thing to do," he said. The only problem would be that Lusterpelt was on ThunderClan's side of the border, and the other Clan would certainly notice the blood stains when they came over here on patrol. It would be worse if we left her there, though. He glanced back at Minkfur before stepping over the border and grabbing Lusterpelt's scruff, and he slowly began to drag her back onto the StormClan side.

View user profile

95 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:55 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw relaxed even further when Iceflood agreed with Minkfur. However she recoiled slightly when he said that burying the dead wolf was the right thing to do. Her small white body began to back away slowly as the white brute went closer to Lusterpelt and she scampered back when he started to pull her to the Stormclan side of the border from Thunderclan territory. Her ivory fangs flashed as she wrinkled her small muzzle. Looking around she tried to think of a reason to get away from her mentor and the brown female warrior. "I'm just... I'm just gonna go back to camp and let Forsaken paw know that you guys are burying his mum. Yeah I'm gonna do that. The White apprentice whipped around and bolt away on flying paws.

~Stormclan Camp~

View user profile

96 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur nodded disdainfully after Iceflood's words. After Moonpaw had pulled the deceased she-wolf to their side of the border, the new warrior looked around. Picking a spot under a dead tree, she dug through the snow. Upon reaching the frozen ground, she huffed. Digging through the hardened soil would be difficult, and would take a while. She nodded as the apprentice dismissed herself. "Be careful," she barked, before beginning to dig. Her paws were cold, but Minkfur didn't complain. Whining won't help. Cold paws are a petty thing to whine about. There's no point in whining.

View user profile

97 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood nodded when he heard his apprentice's words. "Okay," he responded, his voice muffled from the fur as he dragged Lusterpelt back over the border. The apprentice had been quick to leave; Iceflood wasn't certain if the thought of burying Lusterpelt might have disturbed her, or if she wanted to get back to camp. It didn't really matter anyways, he supposed. He set Lusterpelt besides the hole Minkfur was beginning to dig, and turned around to help her. He wished that it had been greenleaf; perhaps then it would have been easier to dig the hole. The young warrior's paws began to hurt after some time, but he wouldn't stop until they had finished. Is all this really worth it just to bury her? he wondered. He'd already made the choice, and figured that they couldn't back down now. After a long time the hole seemed like it was finally big enough, and Iceflood grabbed Lusterpelt's scruff and tried to haul her in. His paws ached, but he tried to push the soil back over Lusterpelt. After the two had finished, Iceflood looked back at Minkfur. "We should probably get back," he murmured.

View user profile

98 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur gave an appreciative glance to the white-furred warrior as he helped her dig. Every once in a while, she gave a disgusted look to the dead she-wolf. 'You don't deserve this honor,' she bitterly thought, her eyes narrowing as she dug through the cold ground. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, Iceflood pulled Lusterpelt into the hole, and Minkfur helped push the soil back over her. Panting, she rolled her aching shoulders. After Iceflood's words, the large warrior nodded. "Yea. I think the gathering is tonight, too. We should hurry," she woofed, getting to her paws. Though she said that they should hurry, her paws ached too much to actually keep a fast pace as she returned to camp.

StormClan Camp

View user profile

99 Re: StormClan & ThunderClan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:48 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood nodded once when he heard Minkfur mention that the Gathering was tonight. He lifted his head towards the sky, seeing the full moon; were the Clans already beginning to gather at Four Falls? Were they late, even? "We'd better," the snowy-furred wolf said in response. He started after Minkfur, but flinched when he put weight on his front right paw. He must have hurt it when he was digging. He began to limp back to camp, trying his best to keep up with the other warrior.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum