An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 ThunderClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:56 am

The ThunderClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Tanya walked up to the border from hiding behind a bush, she then headed towards Thunderclan camp, which was a couple of meters away. Her black and white pelt flowed in the wind, as it did, she sensed that she must join Thunderclan, they have the niceness for dogs, or do they? If they don't accept me, I'll join Windclan, or perhaps Sunclan, there I'll see Tourmaline anyways the husky thought to herself. She walked towards Thunderclan camp, her teeth chattering nervously, and her thoughts remained on whether or not she'd be accepted.
~Tc camp~

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

3 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:07 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
The small dog was venturing down a rabbit hole her butt and tail sticking out of it as she barked at the rabbit within "Come on i'll kill you fast so you don't feel it you buttface!" digging a little at the walls so she could get in better she scrabbled in her back legs pushing her in. Getting face to face with a terrified rabbit she grinned before she plunged her fangs into the creatures throat, backing out with it still in her jaws she began shaking it viciously to break its neck. Hearing a snap she dropped it and stood wagging her tail panting slightly, picking up the rabbit again she turned heading to the little bit of territory that she'd marked as her own, it wasn't much just a tree with a den underneath it and a slight stream flowing past not too far away. Lying down infront of the den she began eating comfortably.

Finishing her meal the red border terrier with a fiery personality to match got up and stretched her back legs out. Trotting off she decided to explore around a bit more, there was nothing else to do around here. She was sleek and fit, and she knew how to use her size to her advantage in a fight any wolf who thought she'd be easy pickings was wrong
-sc/wc border-

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

4 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike padded along the border, her pelt still bristling from the encounter with the StormClan wolf. I'm glad I'm not in that Clan. She thought to herself, letting out a slight growl. Her green eyes glanced back to Redpaw for a moment. "Since I suppose this is your tour around the territory, if you have any questions about the Clans feel free to ask them." Leopardstrike said, looking back towards the ground as she scented the end of ThunderClan territory. She could catch Tanya's scent, as well as one she didn't recognize, and the stale scent of once fresh prey. What's up with all of the intruders and other-Clanned wolves? She growled in her thoughts, slowing down so that Redpaw could catch up.

View user profile

5 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
The workout was starting to tire Redpaw out. Of course,he kept the huffing and puffing to himself. He didn't want to show one weakness to anyone. He felt closed up,a loner as he was born one in the first place. He growled to himself. ...I really do hate the clans. He didn't seem to catch Leopardstrike's offer to answer questions,but that didn't mater. Once they stopped he looked up at the warrior with a bored face and asked a curt question. His face hid the hurt he felt from before,but he did well not showing it. "Why did Direstar even start Sunclan in the first place? It's just diluting the blood of the clans." He snorted annoyingly. I know I have diluted blood,but they should dilute it any more.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

6 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike tried to determine if the other dog was anywhere nearby, still rather angry that potential ThunderClan prey had been, in the young warrior's opinion, stolen. Hopefully, the prey was on WindClan's side of the border. The warrior thought, flicking her ears. Her green eyes glanced down as he heard Redpaw ask a question, his tone curt. Leopardstrike flicked her tail, but didn't say anything about it. "SunClan was formed before I was born, so I don't know the exact story of it. From what I've heard, though, warriors named Direblood and Moonwhisper of WindClan decided to make a new Clan for those who felt like they didn't belong in their own Clans." Leopardstrike hesitated for a moment, thinking of how her sister Dolphinpaw had left ThunderClan before she continued. "Wolves from each of the other three Clans also joined, perhaps not all of them feeling like they belonged it whatever Clan they resided in. I guess SunClan is diluting Clan blood; you're right about that. It wasn't one of the original four Clans; although, I suppose StormClan wasn't either." Leopardstrike added, her tone leaning towards that of a growl as she mentioned StormClan.

View user profile

7 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw snorted at the thought. He felt like crying from the thought of his parents. Thgpe anger and misery bubbled up in his chest. He tensed up and growled at the sound of Stormclan. He clicked a tongue in disgust. "Tck! You're right. For all we know,the whole clan could have been made of marsh smelling,fish lovers." He thought the retort would make him feel better,but more anger filled his chest inside. He wanted to suppress it,but that made him dug up the ground with his claws. Maybe tearing down a tree might be nice. He lashed out his tail. "Well,then,the leaders of Stormclan and Sunclan are complete blockheads." Redpaw didn't care about respect. Probably just as much as he cared for the next Stormclanner he met.  

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

8 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike nodded as she heard Redpaw's reply. The young warrior was still slightly angry from their encounter with the StormClan wolf, as well as with the prey-scent here at this border. Her green eyes turned back to Redpaw, seeing the apprentice claw at the ground. She debated for a moment whether she should ask the apprentice if something was wrong, deciding against it in the end; she supposed it wasn't her business unless Redpaw told her. Hearing Redpaw's next statement, Leopardstrike nodded once more. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. They should have just left the Clans alone." The brown-furred warrior said in agreement. She glanced around to quickly make sure that she couldn't see the dog who'd been here earlier, before looking back to Redpaw. "Did you want to patrol this border more, or go on to the next one?" She asked.

View user profile

9 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
The reddish brown apprentice shrugged. His brown eyes,still the puppy blue. "Sure,whatever works for you." His tail swished against the yellow grass that made up the moor. He sniffled a little from the wind,but he paid it no mind. He glanced over onto the Windclan side. His eyes narrowed into a hard glare. "Their the only other clan that's still pure." He lashed out his tail. "But I bet there's some other dog or rouge joining their ranks right now." Red glowered and turned back to Leopardstrike.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

10 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
The young warrior nodded at Redpaw's response, wondering what border they could go to next. Leopardstrike fluffed out her pelt against an icy breeze as the wind blew by, her breath billowing in the cold when she breathed out. Is it going to get even colder than this? She wondered to herself, before turning her attention to Redpaw as he spoke once more. The apprentice's gaze was onto WindClan's territory, and Leopardstrike glanced over the border, seeing the frost-covered fields that WindClan claimed as their home. "There probably is; it wouldn't be too hard to imagine." Leopardstrike replied, trying to picture WindClan's camp and a loner or house-dog joining. She snorted slightly at the thought, before glancing back to Redpaw. "There should be two borders left; SunClan's, and the other StormClan border. We can head to SunClan first, before we go to... StormClan." Leopardstrike said, mumbling out the name of the latter Clan. She glanced back to make sure Redpaw was following before she padded off along the border.

~ThunderClan and SunClan border~

View user profile

11 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw noded curtly. Not replying to her other responses. He wasn't one who thought through things pretty well,but he felt obligated to it today. The clans and all their mixed up selves considerably attracted his attention. His ears twitched in regard to the unsure thought. His legs seemed to move themselves,but the adrenaline in his veins made him a bit twitchy and hard to control. Still,he manged to stay in Leopardstrike's heels.
-Tc and Sc border-

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

12 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:11 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The young warrior trotted up to the edge of Windclan territory. As she stood there, looking for clues of Snowstar, she scented on the air of two dogs and prey. She growled low in her throat. Nothing here but tracks and scents, Snowstar couldn't of gone that far the fae thought to herself. She turned and headed back towards capm, but then turned towards Stormclan border.
~Windclan & Stormclan borders~

Graywolf trotted up to Thunderclan border. She then stepped onto the border and went into Thunderclan territory. She knew Snowstar wouldn't of gone here, but she was certain that she had to find her.

Graywolf then went back to the border and went back over to the windclan territory.
~Windclan camp~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

13 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Eventually the duo had crossed over to grass and brush, but he remained silent. The young warrior began to heave, but he kept his limb moving and burning until he hit an invisible wall made of musk. His paws slid to a stop before peering behind himself and exchanging a grunt with Leopardstrike. Then he turned to scan the growth for any movement before determining Windclan's lack of presence. "When was the last time anyone was here...?" He muttered more to himself than anyone else. Not that he had any company except for his ex-mentor.

This information did little to discourage him. Instead he shrugged and continued his trek. "Windclan's loss if they don't receive us." He said, talking to himself again. And worry had already begun to worm into his mind. Telling him of Windclan's ridiculous demands. Then of Cloudwhisp's decline and then of the patrol being swallowed up by crazy moor wolves. He blinked the image away before speeding up his pace. Anger triumphed fear so he stormed on.

~ Windclan Camp ~

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

14 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:03 am

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
The forest had thinned out, soon overtaken by the plains. The grassland ahead of them stretched onward towards the horizon. Leopardstrike looked on in disdain: who could prefer open fields to the peaceful shelter of the forest? She slowed to a stop beside Redwind, sniffing at the WindClan scent markers. "They must be wasting all their time with that petty battle they want to wager against SunClan," she muttered after hearing Redwind's words. The brown-furred warrior continued after Redwind as the other wolf headed over the border, wondering how quickly they would find WindClan's camp.

~WindClan Camp~

View user profile

15 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:16 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
The red furred female padded up, the old scent of Leopardstrike and Redwind causing her to sneeze, she looked over toward Windclans side of the border disgust colouring her features. Really, did windclan really have nothing better to do than to drag Thunderclan into their petty affairs? Heck they didn't even know where Firestar was and that concerned her more than stupid windclan. They should be focusing their efforts on finding their leader not worrying about what had happened to Windclans apparently foolish one. Tossing her head she paced up and down the border waiting for the two twerps to catch up.

Sig Credit
View user profile

16 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustangpaw trotted up carrying his tail neatly behind him, his brown eyes picking up the out of place pelt of Rosethorn. How does she even hunt? Dosen't that bright orange pelt of hers give her away in winter?. He shook his head growling a little to himself, stepping over to the border he inspected the scents, slight surprise filling him as he realized that the thunderclan scents were his mentors and Lionpaws. Hey! how come they didn't take us! It would have been interesting to go to windclan territory, good reconnaissance in case this 'alliance' falls through. Flicking his black tail the male with a tuft of black fur that bounced on his head with every step, he wandered back to wait for Lionpaw, planning to head back to camp with her when she showed up.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

17 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redwind had skipped the young she-wolf and went straight for the actual trouble maker. "Rosethorn! Have you now shame?!" He growled sarcastically as he gestured in the direction of Stormclan. "YOU LEFT BEHIND YOUR OWN APPRENTICE YOU MOUSE-BRAINED DEGENERATE." He growled, moving to cuff her ear but suddenly sported a smirk on his muzzle. "But I guess an ear cuff would't fit the earless." He growled as he poked at the warrior for a response.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

18 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw shuffled through the snow, her head low and her ears flattened against the wind. She looked over the border into WindClan's territory. Her tail twitched in excitement. The apprentice knew that WindClan was most likely going to have a war with SunClan, and that it was possible that ThunderClan would be allying with them. The idea of her first battle made her pelt prickle. However, her daydreams were interrupted by a furious Redwind. "So he finally caught up," Lionpaw quietly sniggered to Mustangpaw. The she-wolf's ears twitched in amusement, and she waited in anticipation for Rosethorn's response.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

19 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorns moment of relief at Redwind appearing, his apperance meaning she could go home swiftly faded. Her anger pushing its way to the surface all too easily  "If your stupid obviously faulty eyes hadn't noticed Aspenpaw never made it to the borders. idiot. Secondly, I'd rather have tattered ears than a mixed blood heritage" she snapped at him her ears flattening back to her skull her fangs revealing themselves.  "Half-wit, Half-clan" she growled at him  "I don't have time to deal with you" turning around the short scarred female began heading off pausing to add over her shoulder  "At least my tattered ears prove that I've done something to defend the clan, What have you ever done save being an ignorant little prat" leaving her scathing words behind her she returned to the clans camp. Hot fury pulsing through her veins, at least she hadn't lashed out physically although she'd only really been moments away from it. She'd managed to leave before the equally quick tempered redwind had been able to respond.
~Thunderclan Camp~

Sig Credit
View user profile

20 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustangpaws eyes had lit up with excitement as Redwind appeared and had immediately begun snarling at rosethorn a slight snicker leaving his mouth at his comment about her ears. However Rosethorns response caused his hackles to rise and his own fangs to show, he shook his head with irritation sending a look at Lionpaw "Reckon we should go?" he muttered quietly "No point staying out here in the cold" he shivered slightly despite the irritation that pulsed under neath his pelt. His brown eyes glaring out at Rosethorns slowly fading form

"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

21 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
And he'd pushed too far. He raised an eyebrow during the moment of silence before all hell broke lose. He'd missed Lionpaw's snark comment, only hearing half-blood once had left his ears ringing. He felt his eyes widen and pupils sharpen. "Your ears are your only pride then. A lost cause I would call it." He snarled. He felt like bursting into flames, but Mustang's demurring look was drilling holes into the back of his head. "And I have done much more for this clan than you ever will with something like that." He added, flattenening his own ears. The insult seemed weak, but his demeanor wasn't. Even though she'd left before she'd heard the whole story. Even before he could actually get his paws on her. "Mouse-brained idiot! Just...! Gah!" He flexed his paws into the grass and snarled under his breath. "No hesitation...." Before he stalked off, expecting the pair of apprentices to join him. But he was too busy making up better arguments in his head.

~Thunderclan Camp

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

22 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Redwinds response had been entertaining enough, he'd listened to the warriors hot tempered retort and watched as he also stalked off. With a slight sigh he glanced back at LIonpaw with a slight roll of his eyes "Well that happened" he commented before standing back up ignoring the freezing wind that drove into his pelt. He headed back toward the camp his thoughts filled of what Redwind would do to Rosethorn once they got there, a slightly gleeful smile showing on his face. The buck skin coloured lad picked up his paws beginning to follow after his mentor dutifully
~Thunderclan Camp~

View user profile

23 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw silently watched the two warriors argue, her orange eyes sharp and cold. Her ears twitched with each insult. The one about Rosethorn's ears caused the ginger apprentice to quietly snort. Lionpaw was actually waiting for the two to start fighting, physically, but to her disappointment, it never happened. Lashing her tail, the she-wolf glanced at Mustangpaw when he commented. "Indeed..." she replied, getting to her paws. The female watched as Rosethorn and Redwind stalked off, soon followed by her friend. Looking over her shoulder, Lionpaw checked to see if her mentor was anywhere behind them, but Leopardstrike was nowhere to be seen. Sighing in irritation, the apprentice hurried after Mustangpaw, headed back to camp.

~TC camp~

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

24 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:41 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
He'd somehow ended up here first, coming to a halt and looking around with confusion on his features. Whaat? How did i get here first? I was following right behind her! I must have got turned around or something?. The faint scent of the orange furred wolf and Aspenpelt tickled his nose, along with the other mingled scents of some other wolves he didn't know and privately was quite glad he didn't know. He knew quite well all wolves weren't all that nice although admittedly most of the ones he had met had been quite lovely to him. Actually he half hoped he'd meet sol again and would be able to show him how much he'd learnt since they'd last spent time together. A twig snapped making Ted jump to the side in sudden fright, the very gentle natured young chap licked his chops anxiously and looked back from where he'd came waiting for Aspenpelt

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

25 Re: ThunderClan & WindClan on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:12 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Finally catching up to Ted, Aspenpelt began to pant. "Beat me here, didn't ya?" The she-wolf commented. She looked to the unclaimed territory ahead of them before speaking. "Well I guess this is where we part ways. Thanks for the help Ted." Aspenpelt gave the dog a small smile, before she proceeded to turn around.

(Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I posted! I'll add colors later.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum