An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

The StormClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
The female White Swiss Shepherd dog heard a twig snap behind her and pounced on the mole responsible for it. As she ate the mole, her thoughts were somewhere else. They were traveling beyond this place, back into the clan territories, imagining the landscape as if it were right in front of her, but it wasn't. She was a yard in Stormclan territory, but she didn't care. If she was confronted, she'd simply make up a reason for it if a scout of theirs found her.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

3 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw padded through StormClan's territory, eventually realizing that he most likely wasn't heading in the right direction to get to the river. He sighed to himself quietly, wondering if he should head back to camp. I guess I couldn't have found the river anyways; I don't particularly care for exploring, so I wouldn't know where it is. He thought to himself. The apprentice stopped abruptly as he scented an unfamiliar scent; WindClan, was it? It seemed like there was a different scent, as well. Upon nearing the border between the two Clans, Icepaw spotted a dog on StormClan territory, along with the scent of prey. "Hello." Icepaw said as he approached the dog, wondering for a moment whether he was in any danger.

View user profile

4 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
The White Swiss Shepherd dog looked up licking her lips and then her eyes widened at the sight of a wolf. "Hello" she answered quavering. She licked her canine teeth again as she studied the wolf before her. "You must be from a wolf clan, I assume?" she asks the wolf while her white fur flows a little in the breeze. Her ears were alert, her eyes wary, and her tail relaxed.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

5 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw's icy blue eyes watched the dog as she spoke, and he nodded slightly at her question. "Yes, I'm from StormClan." The apprentice responded, before adding after a few moments; "Don't worry, I won't attack you; I'm not quite like some of the other wolves." Icepaw paused for a few moments, before thinking of a new question to ask. "My name is Icepaw. Out of curiosity, though, is there any reason why you're on StormClan territory?" The fluffy apprentice said, looking back towards the dog.

View user profile

6 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
To Icepaw's question, she bowed her head in respect than answered his question. "I was hoping of joining, but none of the other clans wanted me, they already have too many house-dogs within them." she says sadly and droops her ears. The White Swiss Shepherd dog wagged her tail once then introduced herself. "My name's Shiver, by the way, and it's nice to meet you Icepaw." she smiles. Her eyes light up as she hears him say he is from Stormclan.

Credit

View user profile

7 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw nodded as the dog mentioned that she had wanted to join a Clan. He recalled his father telling him how he'd joined what was then RiverClan; Icepaw had only been a pup when Snowstorm had told him. He looked back up towards the newcomer as she introduced herself as Shiver, and he nodded once more. "It's nice to meet you too, Shiver." Icepaw said in reply. "If you'd want, I could take you back to StormClan. One of our two leaders is named Graystar; she would be able to accept you into the Clan, if you wanted, of course." Icepaw added.

View user profile

8 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiver's eyes lit up at the mention of Stormclan's leader, Graystar. "You'd really do that for me?" she asked. "I'd be delighted to come with you, I've heard of the clans, but I was too afraid to come to them." she added with a slight smile. Her tail wagging crazily behind her as she looked at the Stormclan mamber before her. Maybe I will finally earn my fur coat in this clan the White Swiss Shepherd dog thought to herself as she stood before the male wolf.

Credit

View user profile

9 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw nodded as Shiver spoke. "Sure," The apprentice said, before hearing the dog's next words. "Okay, I could show you the way there." Icepaw added, before pausing. "Not every wolf may be so welcoming, though; especially since you were on our territory. I would just not pay attention those wolves who try to start fights." Icepaw continued, before nodding to silently tell Shiver to follow him as he turned around, heading back in what he believed to be the way to StormClan's camp.

~StormClan camp~

View user profile

10 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiver followed behind the wolf as she was being led to the Stormclan camp. I wonder if the leader will be pleased with me? the shepherd dog thought to herself as she was led. "Um, Icepaw, if they do act mean to me, what should i do if it gets to a fight, should I fight back or....?" she stopped her question as she knew what he thought she was going to say. She followed the wolf, mole blood still on her muzzle, but she had more on her mind then licking it off.
~Stormclan camp~

Credit

View user profile

11 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:18 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf came to the border and again scented a dog. [i]Why do dogs always come to the borders and trespass?[i] the fae thought to herself. "I wish I had some help, but I guess nobody wanted to follow me" she says to herself. The grayish brown female then trotted towards the Sunclan border. Her eyes twinkled in the grass and her fur was showing a little as she went towards the border.
~Windclan & Sunclan borders~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

12 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:38 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluemoon appeared on the horizon. Everything seemed different. The view was somehow empty. The trees were bared and the grass was covered by the fallen leaves. The cold wind was blowing strongly in this area.
The fae got near the border as she sat down and looked somewhere at the distance. She remembered how she used to meet with Grizzlypaw and how happy she was back then. He was a bit grumpy at the begining but she always manage to find a way to make him smile even for a few seconds. Blue closed her eyes for a minute reminding herself of these good memories, until it began again. The scene of Grizzly sacrificing himself so she could live made the young warrior cry. She opened her bloody red eyes as her tears were slowly running down her cheeks. She continued looking somewhere around the Windclan's territory like she was waiting for him to appear.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

13 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:01 am

Angelfeather was still seething, her mood up and down and all over the place. Her eyes were narrowed, jaw clenched, paws curling and uncurling again. 'Snap' In one, fluid movement, Angel was whirled around, snarling. Pulling her lips back, the fur on her ruff raised. If she felt anger before, she was livid now. Shifting her stance, she sat, facing him. Her body was stiff, cautious. "..."Angel inhaled the cool air, hoping to relax herself. She continued to stare at him, unable to think of anything to say. Anger at herself flared up again, and she glared at him. She couldn't think of anything to say though, and, yet again, rage throbbed inside her gray body. She was standing again, taught with fury and rage. Angel wanted so bad to just go and throw him to the ground. She wanted to fight him and release all this tension and irritation. She glared at him, body clenched as she huffed.

Angel's eyes snapped open. "Just a dream~"she cooed to herself. But it wasn't just a dream. It was a....a memory. The memory of her first love. Of the time her sanity snapped. How lovely.

(Angel is so bipolar o.o)

Last edited by Angelfeather on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

14 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:12 am

Cottonpaw

House-Dog
Cottonball walked on he border of two clans trying to figure out which one her brother and her will join. She turned to make sure her tan and black colored brother was following. She was pure white with Brown eyes. "Pinecone I think we are lost."

Lonesome heard his sister call to him saying they were lost. She wasn't the brightest bulb in his eyes. "Of course we aren't lost Cottonhead! We are on the border." He had a short fuse with her but still loved his sister.

View user profile

15 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:20 am

Two voices pulled Angel out of her thoughts. "Mutts."she mumbled. Slinking out from the shadows, she growled. "What'dya want?"the femme questioned, circling the two dogs impatiently. "I've brought down ones like you. Be quick and state your business on our land."she narrowed her eyes as her tone grew lower with annoyance.

View user profile

16 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:27 am

Cottonpaw

House-Dog
Lonesome stepped forward. "I have fought wolves like you before. We would like to join this clan. I have heard that is it the strongest of all clans. Plus my sister wants to become a medicine apprentice and I want to be a warrior."

Continually bowed her head to the she wolf. She was destined for good things she hopped she would be accepted. Her white fur shined in the sun. "Kind wolf we wish you no harm."

View user profile

17 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:39 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
No piece there is, it never will be. she thought as she sighed. Bluemoon turned around seeing a clanmember of hers and two house dogs. The fae rised on her four paws and stretched her body a little. She couldn't stretch like before, due to her metal backbone. However, the blue fae stepped forward to her clanmate and looked at her. Blue said no word, but her look was enough to give a hint to Angelfeather that she wants to know what is going on here.
Bluemoon had nothing against dogs, since thanks to Sophie her friends and she was saved from the Facility. But the rude tone of one of those two made her frown and give a cold glare at the pets.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

18 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:42 am

Angelfeather rolled her eyes. "We're the strongest because of our quantity."she grimaced at what she had said. It was making the other warriors seem weak. Oh wait. She didn't care. Angel quickly snapped her head to Pinecone. "And what exactly do you know about herbs? It's not your or my choice to make. It's our leader, Graystar, who has to decide. You'll most likely be an apprentice before she selects any of the apprentices to be a Medicine Wolf Apprentice."she stated clearly and rashly. Huffing, she turned tail. "I think you should speak with Graystar instead."she paused. "But that is your own decision to make."she lifted her head high, arrogantly. Once Bluemoon arrived to her side, Angel was furrowing her brows. "They want to join the clan. Like the rest."

View user profile

19 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:45 am

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Cottonball walked up to the blue warrior next to angel. "For a fact I know that the metal on this wolves spine slows is down in many ways and this wolf must be in pain from it." She then asked the blue wolf,"are you given poppy seeds for the pain?"

View user profile

20 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:51 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Blue growled at the dog as she raised her metal paw against her and held it on few centimeters away from her muzzle. Her metal claws almost touching her. "Look dog I don't need any of your advices. I'm fine!" the fae said in a cold tone. She disliked someone treating her like a weak and useless wolf. She may be different but she is not weak.
The young warrior then calmly landed her paw down as she flicked her tail and sighed. Her bloody red eyes observing the situation. "We are not a shelter." she said as she looked away. These were her last words, she already said plenty enough.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

21 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:56 am

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Continually backed away her ears peeled back. She thought she was helping she wanted to help. She didn't want to hurt people she wanted to heel them. She looked at her brother.

Lonesome stepped up to the blue wolf. "I am not going to fight you but if you lay one claw on my sister that claw will be gone. She only was trying to help that's all she can do."

View user profile

22 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Blue looked at the house pet and smiled ironicly. Her eyes were somehow challenging him to try. She was going to use her new acquisitions gladly on those rouges. The large wolf raised her head still smiling at those two. Try it she thought.
It was sad to see that happy and free-spirited pup turn into a cold and somehow heartless wolf. She didn't care about anything anymore. Her family was the only thing that mattered, but she started preventing meetings with them either. What she saw, what she remembered, what she felt, it was never going to disappear. Sorrow and pain, nothing more she knew.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

23 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Angelfeather smiled. "Oh. Why we give these dogs a chance, Blue?~"she cooed softly, still circling them. Her face rapidly changed back to an annoyed look. "Well. Let's head to the camp."Angel then turned to the direction of camp. "Graystar will know what to do with the both of you."she said and padded off.

-SC Camp-

View user profile

24 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Cottonball smiled in joy. She started to walk after the wolf then stopped and turned around."Come on brother lets go. Don't want to be late do we."

Camp

Pinecone walked after his sister and head butted her when she made the comment that she made. "Me late never heard of such a thing. Go on get going." He followed hen to camp.

Camp

View user profile

25 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluepaw looked at Angelfeather as she gave a simple nod. She looked at them, cold as aways. Then the blue fae flicked her tail and glanced at Windclan's territory. "If I had the chanse to see you again.. If I only had that chanse.." she said to herself as she sighed and turned around. With a gallop she headed back to her clan camp.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum