An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1 StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior
Shade trotted up to the borders between Windclan and Stormclan, her fur flowing like a satin dress on the most elegant of ladies. Her brown eyes darted from Windclan territory to Stormclan territory. She then made her decision of going on Windclan turf. I hope these wolves are friendly, because I am in no mood to fight nor be pushed away from a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity the black dog thought and trotted towards a famous Windclan area where she felt that the wolves wouldn't hit her too bad with the threats. She knew that Windclan was her best option, the clan matched her personality and even her appearance in some ways.
~Midyn Caverns~

View user profile

27 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw trotted to the clan borders, she had to tell Windclan before they tell her mentor and leader. She padded onto Windclan territory, not knowing what it would bring for her. She was determined to do something about it. She headed towards the clan's camp, knowing the Windclanners won't be too happy seeing her there.
~Windclan camp~

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

28 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow watched from the shadows as Shiverpaw crossed over into Windclan's territory. She couldn't believe it, that traitor. Now for sure if Shiverpaw crossed over the border again she would not be allowed back into the clan. If it was up to Blackwidow she wouldn't let any dogs join the clan. She thought that their loyalty was to iffy for her. She turned back to tell Graystar of her apprentice betrayal. But just then she caught the scent of Snowstorm, and she stepped out of the shadows and walked over to the soon to be leader. "I myself watched as she crossed the border. Snowstorm I may not really like her, but I thought that she at least had more sense not to cross the border. That she had some respect for the warrior code." Blackwidow's last amount of respect for the apprentice disappeared when Shiverpaw crossed unto Windclan's territory.

(It would be too much trouble to have her go back to camp if Graystar is coming here, sorry had to change it)

Last edited by Blackwidow on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

29 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm padded over to border and took a good look around. No one seemed to be here. He sniffed the air to confirm that this was where Shiverpaw had gone, and sure enough, she had been here just recently.... and it seemed Blackwidow had as well. Taking another sniff, he realized that the apprentice had gone into WindClan territory. Oh no, he thought. What is she doing? The white deputy looked around again and sighed. I guess I'll wait for Gryater to get here before I make any decisions. So he stood there, waiting for his leader to come.

View user profile

30 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar trotted over towards the border, slowing her pace as she neared WindClan's territory. A slight breeze carried the scent of the other Clan into StormClan's territory, and Graystar could also catch Shiverpaw's scent along with the wind. I wonder why Shiverpaw's scent is so close to the border? The wolf wondered, her golden eyes glancing towards Blackwidow and Snowstorm as she noticed them. Graystar trotted over to the two other wolves, stopping nearby. Shiverpaw didn't appear to be anywhere in sight, and the leader looked towards WindClan's side of the border. She wouldn't... it's dangerous to trespass into another Clan's borders. Graystar thought, twitching her ears; not only was it risky, it was also against the Warrior Code. "Did either of you see Shiverpaw?" The bluish-gray wolf asked, hoping that the apprentice had decided to return back to camp or go on patrol.

View user profile

31 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
The white dog followed her old scent and stopped in her tracks as she saw Graystar and Snowstorm. She growled under her breath. "Yeah, I know, you came to punish me for breaking the warrior code, but friends are equally important than family." she yelled at them. Her ruff was fluffed up and spikey, she looked in complete shock. "I know one thing, Graystar, I ain't ever going on their territory again, Brokenstar nearly turned me into crowfood." she adds, looking at her leader, eyes wide.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

32 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow was about to answer her leader when Shiverpaw appeared. She snarled at the dog. "And what makes you think I won't!" Blackwidow said to just scare the dog, but she tackled Shiverpaw and held her in place with a paw on her back and she held unto her by the scruff. "But lucky for you I take pride in the warrior code. Plus it's Graystar's decision on what to do with you, you traitor! And the clan should always come first, even before a mate, and especially before a friend."

33 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
The white dog snarled back at her, struggling as the wolf tackled her to the ground, holding her down with a paw and by her ruff. She turned her head around, trying to bite the wolf to make her let her ruff go, but misses barely. "Let go of me! Let go of me this second!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. She continued to growl savagely at the wolf who held her down. She tried one more time to get free but with both areas being held she had no room to move or roll. She did manage to turn onto her back and start scratching weakly at the wolf's belly. She then was fully submitting her belly to the wolf, but her tail remained untucked. She used her powerful hind legs to go up under Blackwidow to try and push her off. Finally she gave in and stopped her struggling.

Credit

View user profile

34 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm turned around to face Graystar as she approached and spoke, but before he replied, he heard the familiar voice of Shiverpaw and Blackwidow immediately was on top of the apprentice. Snowstorm whipped around towards the two. "Cut it out, Blackwidow," he growled, walking over to them. "Let Shiverpaw go. We have to hear her out before we react in any way." The large deputy glared at the female warrior. "No wonder she hates this clan so much if wolves are treating her like this!" His fluffy white tail lashed out behind him as he waited for Blackwidow to let Shiverpaw go, his blue eyes trained on the warrior.

View user profile

35 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow held on through the dogs struggling until Snowstorm told her to let Shiverpaw go. She smirked and dipped her head at the deputy. "Well I don't care if she hates me but if she hates the clan then why is she here. Why join a clan you hate and then keep running to another one, I personally don't see how that makes any sense, do you Snowstorm?" Blackwidow still had a smirk on her face becaus she knew that what she was sayings was true, it made no sense to stay with a clan you hate.

36 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm shook his head at Blackwidow's reply. "From where she came from, she obviously wouldn't know much about the clans," he said. "Let alone what the members would act like once she joined. And it doesn't seem as though she was trying to stay in StormClan when she went into WindClan territory." He turned his gaze to Shiverpaw for a moment, then looked back at Blackwidow and said in a calmer tone, "Things do seem to be against her right now, but we can't do anything just yet until we know for sure what she was doing there." Snowstorm had to admit that there didn't seem to be too many reasons why the apprentice would have gone into another clan's territory other than she had betrayed StormClan, unless she had wanted to join WindClan, which was definitely a possibility since she hated her current clan so much.

View user profile

37 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust sighed loudly and looked on with a tired look. He stopped when he scented other wolves nearby. He clicked his tongue in irritation and turned around to go somewhere else. He paused when he strted to hear some angry yells and shouts He angled his ears towards the sound and narrowed his red eyes. 'What in Starclan's name is happening over there...?' He felt the hair on his neck rise threatening. He crept forward to find Shiverpaw with Graystar, Snowstorm and Blackwidow. Still, he didn't let his guard down. Red stayed silent to see what the problem was, but he could guess from the scent of Windclan wafting off of Shiverpaw.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

38 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow snorted but didnt reply back to Snowstorm. She herself was p[retty fed up with the dogs actions. She didnt know why people seemed to take pity on the dog. She was old enough to make her own decision, whether they be right or wrong. Her red tipped tail swung back and forth in irritation. She looked in Reddust's direction when she saw him approach but otherwise she just waited for Graystar to give her intake on all of this.

39 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust's ears twitched uncertainly, but still he remained silent. His red eyes traveled over to Graystar when he followed Blackwidow's line of vision. He cleared his throat since it felt a bit itchy, because he hadn't drank anything lately. He padded froward slightly to get a better feel for the scent on Shiverpaw. He bent his head down and crinkled his nostrils at the scent of heather and rabbits. Then his scrutinizing gaze turned to Snowstorm. Shiverpaw seemed irritated with the clan when he had left before. So he wondered what had happened after he went to the Caverns. 'Honestly, how much trouble could this dog muster?'

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

40 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm looked back at Shiverpaw. Why must there be so much trouble with the clans? he thought. He was tired of all the things that had been going on since he was just a pup. He hoped that they wouldn't have so much trouble now that they were in a new forest, but there was still some of it being caused by some of the StormClan members' hatred toward dogs. The white male noticed Reddust who's gaze was on him. He looked at Reddust, then Shiverpaw, then back again. All he did was shake his head and flick his tail towards Shiverpaw, knowing that Reddust was wondering what was going on. He decided to wait for Graystar's opinion as well.

View user profile

41 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
[Really sorry for not posting sooner]

Graystar's golden eyes glanced back towards WindClan's border as she heard pawsteps approaching, and soon Shiverpaw had come into view. The leader frowned slightly; it appeared as if her apprentice had been beyond the other Clan's borders. Graystar listened as she heard Shiverpaw begin to speak, hearing the apprentice mention that she wouldn't enter the other Clan's territory again. Shiverpaw had also mentioned Brokenstar; had the other leader been very angry? The gray-furred wolf blinked with surprise as Blackwidow leaped forward and pinned Shiverpaw down; Snowstorm had stepped in and stopped the fight soon after, and Graystar nodded to the deputy in thanks. Waiting quietly for a few moments, Graystar noticed some of the others glance towards her, perhaps for her opinion on the subject. Graystar saw that Reddust had arrived, before turning her gaze towards Blackwidow, Snowstorm, and finally towards Shiverpaw. "You shouldn't have entered WindClan's territory without permission," Graystar started, keeping her tone soft, "however, as Snowstorm mentioned, it's important for us to know the reason as to why you entered WindClan's territory." The leader stopped, looking back towards Shiverpaw to hear her apprentice's explanation. Graystar also decided that she'd need to speak to Blackwidow later on; perhaps she could ask her deputy what he thought should be done about the situation.

View user profile

42 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
(That's okay Gray. I kind of stopped getting on too)

Snowstorm listened to what Graystar had to say before turning back to Shiverpaw. He was curious to find out why the apprentice had gone into WindClan territory, but he guessed that whatever the reason, it had to do with how many of the wolves in StormClan treated her. He wasn't quite sure what to do about this dog. He thought he could try to be her friend, but he didn't know if that would really do anything with all the emotional scars that she had already received.

(Kind of a lame post)

View user profile

43 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow huffed she thought that Graystar was being too soft on the dog. She knew that yes the clan hasnt really treated her well, herself include but in her eyes Shiverpaw had started it all. The first day that she had come to join Stormclan she was disrespectful, plus she had started to turn clanmates against their own littermates. Blackwidow knew that she was an outsider and some had not fully welcomed her or trusted her but at the very least she respected them, and remained loyal to the new clan she had come to think of as her home. What Shiverpaw needed was to learn about loyalty and respect.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

44 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze lead the little patrol. The deputy watched as moor turned to swamp, and finally stopped when a fresh scent of Stormclan wafted towards him. His nose crinkled at the scent. He tried hard not to gag at both scents, fish and swamp. His warm brow eyes went first to Shiverpaw, then he observed the other Stormclanners. He turned to address Graystar. "Finding any problems here?" It was quite clear why the Windclanners had come to the border.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

45 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow's nose crinkled up in disgust as she caught the scent of winclan: rabbits. She growled at the windclan warrior that appeared before them. She tail swished back and forth in annoyance, "Nothing that you should be concerned with." She said with a glare. Then because even though she didnt really like Shiverpaw she was still apart of Stormclan and she wasnt going to leave the apprentice out to dry. Blackwidow moved in front of Shiverpaw in a defensive stance. She knew why they were here. "I know Shiverpaw has crossed your borders, and she will be properly delt with. she did so on her own violation, so i suggest you leave before we start to get the wrong idea. The clans are at peace at the moment, and I think it best if they stay that way." Blackwidow said all the while never taking her eyes from the Windclan warrior. Blackwidow did know how to be diplomatic when needed.

46 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze's ears twitched. He'd been in conversations like this before over border skirmishes. He held back the sigh sprouting in a chest. "Blackwidow, we only came to see if Shiverpaw had actually left our territory." He gave the black warrior an exasperated look. "We meant no harm in our arrival." Sumblaze continued to wait for the rest of his patrol. He wanted Brokenstar there to back him up, but she simply wasn't there.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

47 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust stared intently at Graystar. He was curious on how he would punish the white dog, but a few Windclanners distracted them from the ordeal. His blood red eyes wavered as he stared at the new Windclan deputy. He had already put himself in their shoes, and he felt a refutable anger bubble under his pelt. So he was a bit surprised on how calmly the deputy had taken care of the problem. Blackwidow had jumped to the defensive a bit too quickly, or that was what Reddust's speculation was. He sat down, putting on a solemn face and readying himself for the oncoming argument. The atmosphere felt tense, and just a tiny push would send it flying into a pit of anger and resentment. He sighed with a tired look on his face. 'Let's see how this new deputy does with this problem...' Reddust curled his tail and gently laid it on his brown paws. His gaze did not falter for a second.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

48 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow narrowed her eyes at sunblaze. "Is that so, well then now that you have seen that she is safely back unto her own land, then there's really no need for you to be here anymore. Now is there?" She asked, she wasn't convinced that there was another reason for them being here. She didn't trust windclan. There was something going on with them, she noticed the tension at the gathering.

49 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust narrowed his eyes. Of course he felt tension leak from both Sunclan and Windclan, but that was no need for unnecessary arguing. Stormclan would not be caught up, and Blackwidow was starting to take it too far. She needed to take better care of how she showed her suspicions. He felt his lip lifting in annoyance, but he said nothing. Deciding it would be better off letting the others handle it.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

50 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze blinked slowly at the Stormclan warrior. 'No need for lies here...At least their suspicions will lower, somewhat. Well, hopefully.' He turned to Graystar and replied flatly. "Brokenstar is no one to tolerate such behavior. We ask for an apology." His sharp gaze tore into the the white dog. He felt terrible, but it was what his job demanded. Then he turned to Blackwidow. "Satisfied?" He replied in a cold and curt voice.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum