An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1 StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow's face took on a smirk, and she moved away from the apprentice and sat down. "Sure, all I wanted was the truth. Besides I'm too tired right now to care anymore. This situation doesn't concern me anymore." She said with a loud yawn. " I'm heading back to the camp, I'm sure you don't need me here causing trouble." She said and then chuckled to herself. She turned and headed back to camp to get some much needed rest. 

Stormclan camp

52 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze felt relief wash over him once the red, black warrior left. Now there was no more room for argument. Or that's what he hoped for. Shiverpaw and Reddust may still have room for a quarrel. Sunblaze's face relaxed as he dipped his head to Graystar. A small smile sprouted on his face. "So, care for a small truce?"

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

53 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust felt the atmosphere ease up a little. The brown warrior stood to leave. He'd had enough alone time. Even though he wasn't very alone for long. He sighed a gave a tired look at Shiverpaw. Then he turned and headed on after Blackwidow. He had no words or quarrel with Windclan. Yes, he wanted to know what had caused the tension between them and Sunclan, but he decided it was most likely confidential, so he kept to himself. He thought about connecting the dots with Snowstar's death, but he doubted the leader would lose two or more lives over a small border skirmish. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and moved at a faster pace back to camp.
~Stormclan camp~

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

54 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:06 am

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm lifted his large head at the sound of another wolf's voice. But before he could reply, Blackwidow blew up at the wolf for no real reason. The quarrel, which pretty much came from only one side, soon ended when Sunblaze apologized and Blackwidow left for camp. The white deputy sighed and walked forward. "There is no need to apologize, Sunblaze. We are sorry for Blackwidow's.... behavior." He was tired of wolves jumping to anger so easily. It had been happening a lot in StormClan lately, and that was one big reason why Shiverpaw hated being in the clan so much.

Snowstorm wasn't ready for what the WindClan deputy said next. An alliance? he thought. Why? He stepped back to stand by Graystar. He glanced at her, then back at Sunblaze, waiting for his leader to react before he said anything on the matter.

View user profile

55 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
(Um, Snowstorm he asked for an apology from Shiverpaw. And the truce thing was to get that apology and no more arguments...)

Sunblaze watched as both Blackwidow and Reddust bounded off. His white ears twitched as they left brush rustling. Then he turned is warm brown eyes to the three Stormclanners left. He frowned waiting for their answer

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

56 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
(Oh, right. Sorry. For some reason, I believe it was something you said in your post, I was thinking otherwise. Oh great, now I feel like an idiot. Just completely ignore that stupid post then)

Snowstorm was relieved when the argument came to a close and Blackwidow left. Reddust left as well and Sunblaze asked for a truce. He turned his head to look in the direction Blackwidow had left, before turning it back and nodding to the WindClan deputy. "I believe we can make that truce for now," he said. He wondered what would follow this temporary truce between the wolves here.

View user profile

57 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:23 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
(Oops, sorry for taking so long)
Lilysong padded beside the deputy as they followed the borderline that they shared with StormClan. The female had never really liked the StormClan border very much as she found the swampy scent quite revolting. Hearing the unmistakable hum of voices up ahead the warrior dropped behind Sunblaze as they came into view. Running her gaze over the pelts of the wolves that had gathered up ahead Lilysong was slightly surprised to see the figures of both Snowstorm and Graystar accompanied by a patrol as they confronted Shiverpaw. Unsure of what to say to the StormClan wolves Lilysong stood in silence at Sunblaze's flank as he took hold of the situation.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

58 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
The brown-furred warrior slowed down to a stop as he noticed Sunblaze and Lilysong, along with the strong smell of StormClan. Ferretdash tilted his head in slight surprise upon noticing both Graystar and Snowstorm, along with a few other StormClan warriors who appeared to be leaving. The StormClan apprentice from before was there as well, and Ferretdash heard the StormClan deputy mention something about a truce. Ferretdash padded over to stand on the other side of Sunblaze, his dark amber eyes trailing over the StormClan wolves. StormClan's two highest-ranked wolves by the border? That's odd. Ferretdash thought to himself, waiting for anyone else to speak.

View user profile

59 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm saw the two other WindClan wolves and gave them a nod before turning his attention back to Sunblaze. "Well, what have the WindClan wolves come for?" He asked. "Surely there must be a reason for this truce we have made." He watched the WindClan wolves, waiting for any of them to say something. He wondered what this was all about, and hoped that everything was fine back at camp.

View user profile

60 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
The bluish-gray wolf inclined her head towards WindClan's territory as the other Clan's scent grew stronger. Soon after, a WindClan wolf showed up to the border. Graystar realized that the WindClanner was probably here to speak about Shiverpaw; as he spoke towards her, the leader tried to come up with a response before hearing Blackwidow. The two other wolves had exchanged words before Blackwidow left, followed by Reddust. Graystar's golden gaze flicked back towards the WindClan wolf as he asked for both an apology and a truce; the she-wolf heard Snowstorm reply before noticing the approach of two more WindClanners. Graystar nodded in greeting to the two newcomers, before turning back towards Sunblaze. "We're sorry that Shiverpaw went past WindClan's borders; we'll deal with this situation properly once we get back to camp. I assure you that a similar situation should not happen in the future." Graystar said, keeping her tone polite. Even the most calm of disputes could quickly turn to a heated argument, or worse, without notice; now was not the time for war, especially so near to Leafbare. The prey was only just returning, and it would be some time before the Clan was well fed again; besides, Graystar wasn't one for battles and tried her best to avoid them. The wolf flicked her ears as she heard Snowstorm's question; perhaps there was another reason for the WindClan patrol coming here. Graystar waited patiently as her golden gaze flitted between the three WindClan wolves, waiting for one to speak.

View user profile

61 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
The mask warrior returned Snowstorm's nod, his dark amber eyes glancing towards Sunblaze as he heard the StormClan deputy's question. They wouldn't know about the battle... unless it was mentioned at the Gathering. The warrior thought idly; he still was puzzled as to the reason of the upcoming battle. I guess I'll find out soon enough. Ferretdash thought, glancing back towards Graystar, Snowstorm and the StormClan apprentice.

View user profile

62 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
The new named deputy shot a sunny smile at Snowstorm. "Well, this truce is more just trying to figure out what to do with Shiverpaw here." His white muzzle peered down at the dog apprentice. "Have you figured out anything yet?" He said absently to himself, it wasn't really directed to anyone in particular. Sunblaze lifted his head when Graystar apologized for Shiver's behavior. The brute dipped his head in acknowledgment. "I'm sure you will, thank you, Graystar." He flicked his tail. Unsure of what to do next. He was still new to clan politics. A cold sweat ran down his back.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

63 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 am

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded in return to Sunblaze, hearing the deputy ask what they would do with Shiverpaw. She wasn't entirely sure herself; Shiverpaw was her apprentice, but she also shouldn't have gone into WindClan territory. WindClan had been kind enough not to challenge StormClan or start fight over the borders, but that didn't mean that Shiverpaw could go without some sort of punishment, even if Graystar didn't prefer that. Perhaps she could stay in camp for a moon or less after her Warrior Ceremony, or continue to help out the apprentices for that time. The gray-furred leader thought to herself. "I haven't decided what will be done yet, but Snowstorm and I will speak about it once we've returned to camp." Graystar said in a polite tone. "Even though no harm may have been done, it still was against the Warrior Code." The medium-sized wolf added, referring to entering another Clan's borders. Her golden gaze flicked back to Snowstorm and Shiverpaw before she turned to Sunblaze.

View user profile

64 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze nodded, his face downcast slightly. His emotions were on a rollercoaster. His head was still reeling since Shiverpaw's intrusion on the camp. He gave a side-ways glance at the two beside him. Lilysong and Ferretdash, both very reliable warriors. His brown eyes turned to Graystar and Snowstorm. Two very peaceful wolves who lead their clan with integrity. Ever since Riverclan and Shadowclan had merged, they had been a lot more peaceful. Although, the intrusion of Sunclan changed perspectives. Sunblaze would have chosen Shadowclan and Riverclan over another foreign clan.
He shook his head gently to clear his thoughts. The orange brute sighed as Graystar replied in a polite tone, telling his that they hadn't thought of anything yet. He nodded slowly, accepting the fact. "Well that's good. Then we can have this settled soon." He feigned a smile. His facade covered the fear inside of himself. Fear of disruption in the clans, fear of not being able to help resolve the clans problems, fear of the coming battle with Sunclan, and fear of himself and what he was turning into from being promoted to deputy.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

65 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded at Sunblaze's response, still wondering what would be the right thing to do in the situation. "I've thought that perhaps it might be best it Shiverpaw helps out the apprentices for a little while, after her ceremony." The gray-furred leader murmured, half to herself and half to the WindClan deputy. I wonder what's happening back at camp; I'm sure that Ravenclaw can handle whatever's occurring. The she-wolf thought to herself; it seemed that whenever she left the camp or left it otherwise unattended, something happened, such as when Shiverpaw came to join the Clan while she had been out hunting with Stormblade, or when Graywolf had come to the camp while she had been asleep in her den. Shaking her head slightly as if to convince herself that the camp was fine, Graystar turned her golden eyes back to Sunblaze, dipping her head. "If it would be alright with you, I would like to go back to StormClan's camp to check on everything. Please do tell Brokenstar that I will make sure that we don't step paw into your borders again." The wolf added, hoping that Brokenstar had been calm about the issue and wouldn't take it to battle.

View user profile

66 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm listened the conversation between Graystar and Sunblaze. He didn't really blame Shiverpaw completely for going into WindClan territory. Hardly any (If any) wolves in StormClan had been kind at all to the apprentice, so she didn't have much of a reason to want to be loyal to the clan. Although, she was still guilty, and had to be given some sort of punishment.
At the last thing that Graystar said, Snowstorm glanced back in the direction of camp. It was probably fine, but it had been left unattended by any deputy or leader for a while. The white male nodded to Sunblaze in agreement with Graystar. He wanted to get back as soon as possible also.

View user profile

67 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw whimpered before touching the ground with her stomach and tucking her tail in the sign that she understood what she had done wrong. "Lunalight was right, she was right all along, I'm nothing but trouble with a white pelt." she said, putting one paw over both her eyes as she started sobbing quietly. When did I become such a troublesome dog? she asked herself as she sobbed there.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

68 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash's dark amber eyes glanced towards Graystar as she spoke, speaking of a possible punishment for Shiverpaw. Hearing a whimper, the young warrior's gaze shifted towards the apprentice, seeing that she was now sobbing. Surely she had known that it wasn't a good idea to enter another Clan's borders? Ferretdash wondered, blinking slightly. He could sort of understand why an apprentice might want to see what it was like in another Clan- he was very adventurous himself, and had always wanted to know what lied beyond the range of the Clans. Shaking his head slightly, Ferretdash looked back to Sunblaze to hear what he had to say.

View user profile

69 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived back at the border only this time she saw a patrol of windclan wolves. She padded up next to Shiverpaw and Snowstorm. She nudged Shiverpaw with her nose to make the apprentice stand. "Shiverpaw I think we understand that your sorry for your actions, but dont make yourself look weak in front of other wolves. You said you have what it takes to be a wolf, well then start showing it." Blackwidow said only for those next to the two of them could hear. But for once her voice wasnt mean towards the dog, it was gentle. Well gentle for Blackwidow anyways.
Blackwidow had thought long and hard about her behavior towards the dog and why she was always so hard on the dog. Blackwidow use to once be like Shiverpaw until she was taken in by Fury and trained to be tougher. Blackwidow knew that if Shiverpaw stayed the same way she is know she could end up getting hurt, just like she did. Blackwidow turned to her leader, Graystar. "Graystar i have come to tell you that we have some vistors back at camp who are asking for you, and I think Ravenclaw has his paws full." Blackwidow didnt want to say anymore than that with the Windclan patrol right there.

70 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar glanced towards her apprentice and frowned as she heard her sob; while it was true that Shiverpaw shouldn't have gone into WindClan territory, she was her apprentice and the gray-furred leader was reluctant to punish her. She let out a slight sigh, wondering what to say for a moment. "It'll be okay, Shiverpaw; besides, there'll be some ceremonies back at camp soon." Graystar said, her voice a murmur. The wolf glanced up upon hearing another wolf approach, recognizing Blackwidow; the wolf had spoken towards Shiverpaw before glancing back towards her. The leader nodded slightly in return; she wondered who was at StormClan's camp. "Thank you for informing me, Blackwidow." Graystar said with a nod, before glancing back at Sunblaze and the WindClan wolves. "I've got to go now, although tell Brokenstar that we appreciate her understanding in the matter." Graystar said kindly, dipping her head to the deputy before she glanced back towards Snowstorm. "After I've finished speaking to whoever's at the camp and after the ceremonies, we could speak about Shiverpaw and your leadership if that would be okay with you." Graystar said, keeping her voice quiet. The WindClan patrol was still there, although she supposed that there wasn't any harm in them hearing her words. "I'll wait to do the ceremonies until everyone's back at camp." Graystar added, more loudly so that the other StormClanners could hear. Graystar padded off, her speed increasing to a trot as she headed back towards StormClan's camp. She hoped that everything would be okay back at the border; she was certain that Snowstorm would be able handle the situation until he returned to the camp clearing.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

71 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu May 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Hawk

Elder
(Sunblaze)

The fiery orange deputy watched as the several tails disappeared into the brush and towards their camp. 'I don't think I did this correctly...' He thought with an exasperated sigh. The white muzzled wolf turned to Lilysong and Ferretdash. "Let's head back to camp." Then he paused and added,"But we can hunt a little before we get back if you two prefer." He said with a gentle smile.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

72 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu May 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash watched as some of the StormClan wolves trotted away, wondering who was at their camp. He shrugged, uncertain who it might be, before looking towards Sunblaze as he caught the deputy's words. The warrior nodded, turning around in the direction of the camp before he heard Sunblaze's next sentence. "I wouldn't mind hunting if you two wanted to." The masked warrior said, his dark amber eyes looking towards his Clanmates.

View user profile

73 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm watched the wolves from the other clan as they seemed to be leaving. He nodded his head to Sunblaze in farewell. He turned his head toward the apprentice beside him. "Come on, Shiverpaw." He said, then turned around and trotted away, back towards camp.

~StormClan camp~

(Sorry about this. The RP on this thread has pretty much stopped and I haven't been on for a while, so I just want Snowstorm to head back to camp and get back into everything)

View user profile

74 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:32 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Shiverpaw stood up before padding after the deputy of her clan. Her tail was tightly tucked in both fear and distress. As she made her way back to camp, she found herself thinking about Garystorm's death. Did she kill herself so she wouldn't get caught on Stormclan territory by her own clan, or did Graystorm get killed by a Windclan member as she returned? Seems to me that she knew something was up, maybe she wanted to join Stormclan before one of the warriors told her off? She knew something, there's no way she would of gotten herself through all this trouble for nothing she thought as she went to Stormclan camp.

~Stormclan camp~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

75 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Ferretdash didn't seem to mind hunting, but Lilysong had been silent since arriving to the border. Sunblaze didn't want to impose on either one of them, even if it was his job to organize patrols. 'I should work on that soon too,..' He thought in exasperation, but he quickly forced a smile for his clanmates. "I suppose we should think of that later. Brokenstar would probably find this situation urgent. Maybe it's best for us to head back instead..." He mumbled the last part to himself, but he made sure to mind Lilysong's reaction. He had taken her silence as exhaustion from the past few days of panic and organization.

~Windclan Camp~

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum