An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1 StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:40 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash watched as the last of the StormClan wolves went off, before his deep orange gaze turned back to Sunblaze. "Sure, that's fine with me." The masked wolf said in response to the deputy's words. He started back towards WindClan camp, wondering what was happening back there. He was also curious as to who was visiting StormClan, but pushed the thought away as he ran forward at a fast pace.

~WindClan Camp~

View user profile

77 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:30 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
Quicksilver was lost, after fleeing from a battle due to her skittish nature around others she'd lost track of where she was headed, she lifted a paw whining, licking the paw pad she sighed. The smell of packs caused the silver fur on the back of her neck to raise, her tail tip twitched and she turned onto the territory of the pack that smelt of heather, the wide open spaces. They'd be easier to see then, the young she wolf who was fully grown and not that large was lean and surprisingly quick for her frame. she headed away from the border
-Windswept Praire

"I think a lot but I don't say much"
"The quieter you become, the more that you hear"
"No the world's not perfect but with you, It's better than it's ever been"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

78 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:46 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie trotted up her tail dragging through the snow after herself, after dutifully marking the borders and inspecting the smell of a loner that after a while she concluded had gone into windclan territory not theirs found the thoughts forming words inside her head again. She shook her head from side to side, she had to stop, they were just destroying everything but she didn't know how to, the smart thing to do would be to speak to Reddust. However she had no intention of making trouble for him, after all she'd only ever been trouble for him since she'd turned up, maybe it would be better if she took a longer time on the border patrol. Give everyone a break from her and her annoying overly chattering self. She shivered slightly in the cold frosty wind feeling the harsh fingers of the wind penetrate her coat, she preferred Leaf-Green she never felt the heat like others did. It felt like she was trapped in a vicious whirlpool herself and her thoughts spinning around and around dragging her down deeper from the sun that she loved. Feeling dizzy she nearly tripped over her own paws but was able to catch herself at the last second, angrily telling herself off she turned heading for the Sunclan border.
-Stormclan and Sunclan border-

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

79 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:31 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Teddy lead the way through the long melted snows pausing to admire the blooming flower buds on a couple of nearby trees. Coming to a complete halt he turned and perked his folded ears waiting for Willow to follow him, he was still confused as to why she would be friends with a cowardly quite stupid mutt. She was better off with friends that weren't going to ditch her just because a pretty lady turned up, he huffed softly to himself at the thought. Girls weren't even that interesting, it was more fun to play and have fun, his puppy mentality clearly still set in him the large curly furred dog settled to wait patiently.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

80 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow padded up to Ted's side, the sorrow still shown on her face. She sat down on her rump, her head lowered sadly. "I'm sorry if I worried you back there, Ted.......it's just..........I'm not used to not having him around anymore. We used to be together all the time! H-he never broke a promise to me before.....until now, as he had left me for some goo-goo-eyed girl!" she said before she let out a half-loudly growl, not angry at him, but the thought about Carlos' betrayal had angered her again. "I guess I can blame myself for the feelings I have right now. I thought that if I ever encountered him again he had changed his mind and accompanied me again........but now I know he's still chasing after his supposed "true love" without a care about how his actions make me feel." she added in, sighing deeply before she closed her eyes. Two twin tears slowly rolled down both sides of her face.

View user profile

81 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Sapphirepaw)

Sapphirepaw hadn't yet noticed the two dogs yet but she did as she heard Willow's words faintly. The brown speckled and white dog let her curiosity lead her to the source. Peeking around some nearby brush, she spotted the two dogs. They're dogs! Just like me! Maybe they'd be willing to hang out with me for a few moments? she thought to herself before her curled tail wagged like crazy as the happiness and excitement overwhelmed her. She slowly and cautiously stepped out, making sure she approached them carefully and within their eye-sight.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

82 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:33 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted listened quietly as Willow speak feeling sorry for her, "That Carlos guy is a stinkbrain! Breaking promises for 'true love' is stupid, he wasn't good enough to be your friend" he informed her trying his best to cheer her up. The handsome young dog glanced up as the wind brought the scent of dog and stormclan to him, he perked up a little hoping it might be Shiverpool but instead it was a breed of dog he'd never seen before that looked more like a dog than Shiverpool had. Feeling a little awkward for some reason he got up onto his four paws and gave a slight wag of his tail that was adorned with curls. "Um hello?" he woofed quietly wondering who the stranger was were the clans just made up of lots and lots of dogs? he hadn't seen any wolves that lived around here.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

83 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(You do know I could bring in Foxpaw as well, right?! Laughing She's a real wolf XD)

(Sapphirepaw)

Sapphirepaw smiled gently as she confirmed the larger of the two dogs was friendly. Her curled tail wagged even more before she nodded once and short in response to the male dog greeting her. She mouthed the word "hello" towards both of them before she slowly sat down.

(Willow)

Willow blinked in surprise and confusion as this new dog had come over and sat close by where she and Ted stood. She tilted her head to the side in confusion as the dog mouthed the word "hello" back to them. Is she playing a game of some sort? she wondered in thought, confused as to why the female dog wasn't speaking at all. "W-what's your name?" she asked the Shikoku dog. The dog then mouthed a response again, slowly mouthing out the name "Sapphirepaw", but due to Willow's confused state, she couldn't understand what the dog had mouthed out. "Is this some sort of game to you?! I can't understand what you just mouthed out. Why don't you say it out loud so we both can-" she cut off as she wondered about something, "wait! C-can you even speak?" she asked, finishing her words.

(Sapphirepaw)

Sapphirepaw's ears lowered sadly as the female dog asked her a question she took completely to heart. She lowered her gaze before slowly shaking her head in response.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

84 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sat May 07, 2016 2:02 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The wild female paused in her exploration seeing three dogs in the distance, her eyes glittered darkly as she made the switch from being madly insane to being madly sane. Her tongue traced her teeth before a sickening giggle left her, she moved over the land easily her yellow eyes glittering with entertainment. "What is a stormclan dog doing here? Is she planning to run away with the other dogs? Sweet oh so sweet mother says you dogs are easy prey" she cackled wondering if they would be as easy to kill as her mother had said. The idea of killing them such a pleasant thought, she didn't know how dark her yellow eyes gleamed, like she was going to try and kill them. Thinking things over she smirked at them boredly, they weren't worth her time, it would be better to find somewhere else to be. A thought made her perk up a little, perhaps Solstheim had returned to the camp! She turned on her paws and hurried back hope glittering in her yellow eyes.

~Stormclan Camp~

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

85 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 08, 2016 8:14 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The familiar scent made him sniff around more, trying to work out how fresh it was. His Maggsie had been here, and alone, but that didn't bother him. She could take care of herself. She just hadn't stayed very long, and his tail dropped a little. If he'd been quicker, he would have been able to catch up with her and have some more playtime. He ignored the other canids except for a quick glance to see if he knew them. When he'd worked out he didn't, he took no more notice of them, sniffing around where his little whiteness had been to determine where she'd been and where she was going next.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

86 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 08, 2016 8:19 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted had watched silently as a white wolf with three legs had turned up spouting profanities then turned back the way it came vanishing deeper into the territories. Loosing interest in the female that was being rude and deciding not to speak the young dog who was naive and gentle natured padded toward the spot where the white wolf had been only to watch as a golden wolf padded up and began to sniff around. The brown eyed male watched him hesitantly, wondering who he was and what he was doing, there was something about him that the curly coated male liked. So he walked forward a couple of steps and swallowed harshly before speaking "um excuse me..." his simple words revealed his youth and inexperience it was clear the young dog was no threat.

View user profile

87 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 08, 2016 8:40 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol flicked his ears slightly, too interested in his Maggsie's scent to worry about another pup for another few seconds, and then he sat. Tilting his ears towards the younger one, he waited for him to complete the sentence, but that didn't seem to be happening. "This one is the Sol," he said, keeping his voice gentle. This up seemed more timid than others he'd known. "Does the curly whirly have a nameses, or does the curly whirly just like halfses sentences?"

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

88 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The young curly retriever felt warmth wash over him as the wolf spoke commenting on his half sentence. "ah! sorry m-my names Ted" he looked down at his paws his folded over ears pinned back unhappily. He was shy and not good with others the young black dog having had such a troubling past he was quite lost and alone despite having stuck close to Willow. He had been sick of being on his own and the company was pleasant, although the strange speaking golden wolf was interesting. He blinked his gentle brown eyes curiously wagging his tail good naturedly trying to show that he wasn't a threat that he was just a pup

View user profile

89 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol sat down, watching the pup curiously. "Curly whirly is lostses?" The young one had an almost sad air about him, which intrigued the golden make. He'd been lost before too. Maybe he could help. Playtime usually helped. His tail stirred the dirt, and he rose to his feet to go into a bow, inviting the pup to play if he wanted to. Pups should always be allowed to play.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

90 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
He blinked his brown eyes and glanced down at his paws before nodding a little, he was lost, the young pup closed his eyes as he sighed and half admitted defeat unto the world. He stirred sensing movement in stead of an attack it was just the golden wolfs tail stirring in the dust, he watched quietly for a moment as the golden wolf slid into a playbow. His gaze brightened up a little and a soft yelp left him playfully before he slid into a bow himself before bouncing forward lightly reaching out a paw to bat at the wolfs muzzle his features lit up suddenly.

View user profile

91 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 08, 2016 11:29 pm

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol swiped his paw at the black dog's front paws, hoping to catch him off guard to that he could pounce on him. He made a soft wuffing sound, not really wishing to draw the attention of anyone else by making too much noise. His tail didn't stop moving as he almost bounced around in play, his brown eyes lit up with fun. He pawed at the other's nose, managing to catch an ear to chew on lightly before letting go.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

92 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Sun May 08, 2016 11:58 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted had quicker reflexes being quite an anxious young thing and bounced back when the other paw reached out to try and knock him over. The wuffing noise had one of his low deep playful woofs to escape him, his large long tail wagging from side to side. He sneezed when his nose was essentially booped, he yelped when his ear was lightly chewed on. Trying to bat the bigger creature away from himself he slipped and fell over heavily on his side. Scrambling back up he barked playfully wanting to continue playing, he grinned kindly.

View user profile

93 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 09, 2016 12:03 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He was too slow to pounce on the pup when he fell over, but Sol had a better idea of him now, and went for the back paws, his tail wagging madly as he yipped at the dog in response. He bonded forward to push his paws against the other's shoulder, using his weight to push him over and gained a mouthful of curly whirly fur. A soft growl emerged from his throat, a playful sound that wasn't meant to intimidate.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

94 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 09, 2016 12:44 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted found himself being pushed over by the stronger wolf and landed on his side struggling his tail still wagging the entire time, feeling his fur get lightly gripped by the wolf. Flailing as he heard the playful growl the black dog struggled up onto his paws, and reached around and gently grabbed a mouthful of the wolfs scruff. When was the last time he had played? with Willow but before that with his brothers and sisters, he was often unbalanced with how hard his tail was wagging. Speaking through the mouthful of fur the black dog spoke "dis ish fun!" he spoke muffledly his dark brown eyes alight with playfulness.

View user profile

95 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 09, 2016 1:01 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Humour glinted in Sol's brown eyes, and he let go of the pup's neck to tug at the closest ear before he answered. "All puppers mustses plays, yes?" He shook himself, trying to dislodge the black dog's teeth, and went for the scruff again. He shook Ted slightly as the pup's tail put him off balance, and then let go, letting the pup get to his feet again.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

96 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 09, 2016 2:09 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
He laughed a little in reply to the comment and released the males scruff and yelped when his own scruff was grabbed. Getting back up he grinned bouncing up and down on his four paws, the wolf smelled like shiverpool had the cloying marshy-river scent of the wolf pack that lived near here. Wondering if the male had any other friend he could meet the young dog waggled his tail and smiled silently wanting to spend more time with the wolf. he was fun and spoke strangely, he was also fun to play with, the gentle natured young thing waited for what he had no real clue but this was certainly more interesting than speaking to Carlos or the stranger that didn't want to talk to him which was how he'd taken it.

View user profile

97 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 09, 2016 2:21 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
"Does the curly whirly have a packses?" Sol stretched out, comfortable in the pup's presence. He's always liked pups, and getting to play with them again was making this territory seem much more funses. His stomach growled slightly, and he lifted his nose, sniffing the air for any prey that hadn't been scared away. Finding none, he looked back at the pup. "Does the curly whirly know how to huntses? This golden one will huntses soons."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

98 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 09, 2016 2:50 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
He shook his head, no he didn't belong to a pack, he grinned slightly as the other males stomachs loudly complained about a lack of food. His own stomach replied and wagged his tail a little "I'm not very good... I like chasing things more than hunting" he was better at chasing anyway and on several occasions the black curly furred dog had chased squirrels up trees and had sat barking at the base of the tree for a while. But he could hunt though, he was alright at it, enough to feed himself, and that was the main thing after all.

View user profile

99 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 09, 2016 3:06 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol laughed a little, the tip of his tail twitching. "The one is better at the marshyness huntsing. Would the curly whirly like some lessonsses?" He didn't mind teaching youngsters, and it looked like the curl whirly needed at least some help. "Need to learn when to stops chasings and go for killings."

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

100 Re: StormClan & WindClan on Mon May 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted tilted his head at the laugh a smile curling up the side of his black muzzle, the laughter was something fresh and invigorating. Laughter was so nice, he perked up at the idea of some more lessons on how to hunt right. It sounded like a good idea, although the thrill of chasing things was something he loved, "I have hunted a few things, but I don't like rats they bite back too much" he admitted embarrassed that such tiny creatures had bested him. The dog was cheerful enough and looked eager to learn some new skills, he needed to not be so useless.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum