An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1 SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

The SunClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:18 am

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw slowly down as the rocky terrain changed to a flat moor land. She watched as the wind flattened the green grass. She smiled and took a deep breath of the fresh air. The brown apprentice sighed and perked up her ears. She looked around,and no one was around the area. She felt her mood slightly fall. Then she frowned. What was I expecting...? Weed shook her head and glanced around. She bent her head down and sniffed the broder. Marking it as she went. Heather blocked her from sight of Windclan wolves. Her tail waved in the air,forgetting Touramaline was actually joining her,since she was so absorbed in her own thoughts.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

3 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Without knowing where he was heading, he ran, his head full of thoughts. When the scent of rocks and shrubs and earth finally greeted him, Wren realized that he was nearing towards the Sunclan border. The Apprentice blinked, "I wonder why my paws brought me here?" He thought squinting his eyes upward toward the nearby slopes. "Well, I might as well mark it now anyways." He trotted forward, his ears perked for any signs of danger. Wrenpaw then opened his mouth and tasted the air. He scented strong scents of Sunclan of course, but then, he thought he scented something else...no someone else. "It's Weedpaw!" Wren smiled, remembering his old friend from the Great Journey. Slowly, he padded through the heather, "Maybe I can sneak up?" He thought, deciding to give it a try. He stealthily began to pad through. But the heather was thick and began to trip him, he began to back away, but the plant made him fall forward, so he ungracefully stumbled though and landed on the ground next to the border. "Hare dung!" Wren thought, getting to his paws, pelt hot in embarrassment. "Uh...hi." He blinked at Weedpaw, shuffling his paws.

View user profile

4 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw swished the ground with her tail as she sniffed the border. She heard some rustling. She lifted her bent head and spotted a brown figure. She cocked her head. She thought it was a mouse. Though,it wouldn't actually be so close to her in the first place. Weedpaw blinked a few times. Or so big... She narrowed his green eyes,and her nostrils flared up to try and scent the air. Her eyes widened a little. She peered over the brush at the embarrassed male. "Wr-Wrenpaw?" Her mouth was open in surprise,but her heart seemed to pound loudly in her chest. She thought it was so loud he could hear. She suddenly felt embarrassed as well. Whats wrong with me...? In a way to avoid showing her embarrassment,she smiled. "Wh-What's up?" She inwardly scolded herself for stammering.

Weedfang's Biography

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

Signature Credit
View user profile

5 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
The male shrugged, he slowly sat and curled his bushy tail over his paws. "Nothing much, I guess." He replied, "Just doing border patrol." Wrenpaw was happy to see his friend again, and he noticed that Weedpaw looked bigger and must have grown. "It's been a while." "So how are things with Sunclan?" He asked calmly, but his eyes still bright as he waited for her reply. "Did you find a new camp?"

View user profile

6 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw nodded. "Mhmm. We sure did." She studied Wren's profile a bit. He did seem to grow a bit more built from all the running around of apprentice duties. "Right now we're doing ok. How about Windclan? Anything big going on?" Weedpaw assumed that they had already found a camp since he was already going on border patrols and all. "H-How's Larkpaw doing?" The brown apprentice was worried that it might have been a touchy subject then. Since she was captured by the Twoleggeds and 'transformed' from them. Weedpaw gave a weak smile.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

7 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
When she asked how Lark was doing, he figured Weed meant how she coping with her new changes. "Windclan's good, Larkpaw's fine too." The Apprentice wondered what else to say to prove it. "She caught a hare earlier today on a hunting patrol." Of course, Wren knew that his sister had been changed, but he wanted to inform the Sunclan wolf that she could do Warrior duties. "I really hope Lark didn't follow me here." He wondered, not wanting to turn his gaze from Weedpaw. It would probably seem rude. "Nah, She would have been more interested in seeing the dog join." He figured, waiting for a reply.

View user profile

8 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw stared back at the male apprentice. She nodded,and smiled back. Wrenpaw seemed eager to prove that Lark was in good condition,pointing out she had caught a hare during a hunting patrol. She sat down and curled her long bushy tail around her paws. "Well,that's good." Weedpaw couldn't really think of any more topics to talk about. She went silent,then remember something her father used to do been a conversation went cold. She frowned in thought. Trying to remember. "Potatos?" She said absentmindedly. Her father had old friend which he hung out with,and they had made a promise to say something odd to keep a conversation going if everyone went silent. Her dad usually said Potatos,mostly because it was the crops her Twoleggeds grew. It helped mostly because it would spark interest in why he said it,and topics about Potatos. Though,Weedpaw slightly doubted that Wrenpaw actually knew what a potato was. Weedpaw chuckled at her own thoughts,and shook her head. Her green eyes shined with laughter.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

9 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw blinked, "Potatoes?" He echoed, frowning. "What's- Oh, that's a plant or something?" He asked, trying to think. The Apprentice wasn't really sure where he'd heard the word before, maybe Bluespirit had said it? But Wren didn't believe the Medicine Wolf would carry 'Potatoes.' "But what does that mean?" He asked, confused on why the She-wolf had blurted it out so sudden. He then noticed her smiling and grinned back.

View user profile

10 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Seeing his bewildered face,Weedpaw giggled. "Y-Yeah it is...!" She barely said through her laughter. She rolled onto her back and held her stomach. In an attempt to calm down. Her chest hurt from the loud chuckles. She finally took a deep breath a,nod sighed. She stretched out into the ground and glanced up at Wrenpaw. She smiled. "Well,my dad always said some random subject if he went quiet.,it would spark a conversation like this." She smiled and wagged her tail.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

11 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline slowed down her pace as she realized she was nearing the edge of SunClan territory. She could catch a different scent in the distance. What was that again? Not ThunderClan... WindClan, perhaps? Tourmaline thought, thinking back to the time she had visited ThunderClan's camp. Tourmaline's brown and blue eyes glanced forward as she noticed Weedpaw nearby, as well as another apprentice she wasn't that familiar with, but remembered him from the patrols at ThunderClan's camp. Padding over slowly towards the two apprentices, Tourmaline hesitated, stopping a few tail-lengths away. "Hello, Weedpaw." Tourmaline started, before looking towards the WindClan apprentice. She nodded instead as she didn't know his name, and waited for either of them to respond.

12 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw glanced over at the new voice. She jerked upwards and sat down on her bum. She wrapped her tail around her paws and chuckled a little more before replying to her. "Hey,Touramaline." She glanced over at Wrenpaw. "This is Touramaline,she's a friend of mine." Weedpaw glanced back at the dog. "That's Wrenpaw,he helped out during the Twolegged invasion before. That's how we know each other. We were on the same team." She flicked her tail off her paws. "We bumped into each other here."

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

13 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
[Wrenpaw]

Wren smiled, his amber eyes warm. "Well it sure does work!" He replied, chuckling at her as she laughed and rolled over.
Suddenly a new scent greeted him. He snapped his head up and glanced over Weedpaw to see another Sunclan wolf heading down towards them. The Apprentice blinked, and held back a sigh, almost disappointed, since he had been having fun with Weed. Weedpaw then introduced him to a new dog called Touramaline. "That's a weird name." He thought, figuring that the dog must have joined. But being polite, he didn't ask. "Hello Touramaline." Wren greeted, dipping his head.

View user profile

14 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline glanced towards the WindClan apprentice as Weedpaw referred to him as Wrenpaw, before looking back to Weedpaw when she spoke once more. "Oh, okay." The tan-furred dog said after Weedpaw mentioned that they had been on the same team; Tourmaline recalled how she had joined on the escape team as well. Her blue and brown eyes looked back to the WindClan apprentice as he heard his greeting, and Tourmaline nodded slightly in response. "Hello, Wrenpaw; it's nice to meet you." The dog said; she realized that she hadn't paid much attention to the other team members on the escape patrol, and thus hadn't remembered most of their names. There were certainly more wolves and dogs here in the forest than there had been back at Hartford.

15 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw nodded, "Nice to meet you too." The silence was awkward, and he sort of hoped that Weed would shout out 'potatoes' just to ease it. He was never good at starting conversations or ending them, and, now that he thought about it he guessed he just wasn't good at conversing. "Well, I'm good at talking to Weed." Wren thought. He then gave a small cough and shuffled his paws, not really sure what to say. "So...are you and Weedpaw patrolling?" Instantly he felt rather Mouse-brained for asking. "What a stupid question, of course they're patrolling!" But he still stayed silent for Touramaline to reply.

View user profile

16 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
(Ahaha,I love your roleplay posts Wrenpaw)

Weedpaw switched glances between the two. Wrenpaw had asked if they were patrolling,and she nodded at him. "Yup!" She kept looking at the two,and slowly stopped. An awkward silence filled the air. She wanted to say something,and opened her mouth to do so,but shut it again. She didn't feel very bold now that Touramaline was here. She was unsure why. Weedpaw looked down at her paws as birds chattered in the air. She didn't really know what to do at this point.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

17 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline nodded in response to Wrenpaw as the other apprentice replied to her words. There was silence after that, and the cattle dog flicked her ears, waiting for someone else to speak. Perhaps I should have stayed back at camp? Tourmaline wondered to herself, unsure if she had interrupted any conversation Weedpaw and Wrenpaw had been having. Not much I can do about that now, I suppose. The tan-furred dog looked up as she heard Wrenpaw ask a question, also hearing Weedpaw answer before she did. "Yeah, I suppose we are patrolling." Tourmaline added, glancing at the WindClan apprentice. Thinking for a moment, she wondered what to say. "Well, er... has your Clan found a new territory to stay in?" Tourmaline asked after a moment, trying to find something to speak about.

18 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw had been wondering if he should leave or not, so he'd been startled by her question. "Um, yeah we have." He replied, not really sure what else to add. "It's nice and...uh.." He quickly tried to think of something. "And open." The Apprentice bit back a sigh. Why was it that every time he thought something it came out wrong? At least he could talk easier to Weed, and Lark. But sometimes his sister could be a pain in the tail. Wren then noticed the silence once more. He willed to ask a question, but he had no idea what to ask.

View user profile

19 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw glanced at Wrenpaw as he answered. She have a small nervous smile. Then she turned back to Touramaline. Silence filled the air. She could hear the chattering of birds and the rustle of leaves on the ground. Leaf fall was chilling the air,and Weedpaw tensed up to stop from shivering. She curled her tail around her paws. "Um..." She thought their eyes locked onto her brown pelt. She swallowed loudly. "S-So..." Weedpaw felt so stupid for not thinking about anything to say.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

20 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
[Wren]
The male apprentice sighed quietly."We have to meet again later." he thought, gazing at Weedpaw. As soon as the thought entered, guilt tugged at him, so he swallowed it back."What's the matter? It's not breaking the Warrior code to have friends!" Wren snarled to himself. But how in Starclan's name was he supposed to tell Weed with her clanmate here watching them. "Maybe I can code it?" Wrenpaw glanced to the Side and noticed the glaring afternoon sun. "It looks like the sun will be setting soon." He said rather casually. After a few moments he then added: "Well, it's nice seeing you two...I guess it's time for me to head back to camp." Wren turned and began to slowly pad away. "I'll see you later." He said, looking over his shoulder directly at Weed. Had she gotten the message? Had Touramaline suspected something? He couldn't be sure as he trotted away, and decided to come back later.
~Prarie~

View user profile

21 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline nodded as she heard Wrenpaw's answer in response to her. The Australian Cattle Dog quickly tried to think of a possible reply, uncertain at first. "Well, that's good, I suppose." She said, wishing that she could find something else to add. She flicked her ear as a leaf landed onto it, and she shivered slightly as a cold breeze blew by. Glancing at the other two apprentices, she guessed that she wasn't the only one who wasn't sure what to say. Her blue-and-brown gaze shifted to Wrenpaw as he mentioned that the sun would soon be setting, and Tourmaline slightly nodded. "Okay, and it was nice meeting you too; bye." The apprentice said as Wrenpaw began to walk away. She blinked slightly at the WindClan apprentice's next words. I suppose he means at that... what was it called again? The Gathering? Tourmaline thought to herself, before glancing to Weedpaw. "Did you want to continue patrolling, or perhaps go back to camp?" The cattle dog asked, her pelt bristling as a cool breeze drifted by once more.

22 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Weedpaw glanced up and over at Wrenpaw once he spoke. She looked towards the sun at his urging voice. It was still afternoon. She blinked a couple of times and frowned. She turned to looked at Wrenpaw an ask what was on his mind,but he quickly dismissed himself and left. Weedpaw sighed,and turned to look at Touramaline. She glanced be at Wren's retreating form. Her most ills widened as she inhaled his scent. She shook her head at her action. What am I doing...? She sighed and turned back to Touramaline. "Sure,let's get back to the camp." Weedpaw felt her but tug towards the moor a little. She licked her muzzle and walked back to camp. Anxious to either get back to camp,or the moor.
-Sc Camp-

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

23 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline nodded as she heard Weedpaw's response, turning back in the direction of the camp. At least I got to see some of the territory. The Australian Cattle Dog thought to herself. She walked back after Weedpaw, heading in the camp's direction. Tourmaline couldn't help but think about Jasper as she walked, hoping that he was safe.

~Camp~

24 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
(No one come except Weed please)
The sun's light settled upon the moor, casting it in a strange golden glow. The wispy clouds had turned pink and the sky glowed a soft orange, as the Windclan apprentice made his way over to the border. He approached cautiously, weary for any patrols, but he could only pick up Tourmaline and Weedpaw's scent from earlier. Relieved, Wrenpaw sat down near a gorse bush and waited, hoping that his friend would show up.
Some time passed. And the sun began to sink, ever so slowly, into the ground. The more it sank, the more worried the apprentice became. "What if she's not coming?" He thought, anxious. Finally, he got up and padded forward. He gazed, at the scent-line, knowing how much it meant to most wolves. "Can I really do this?" Hesitantly, he placed one paw over the border. Immediately, he expected to see a hundred snarling Sunclan wolves to jump out at him, but no one came. After a few moments, Wren put a second paw over the border, then before he knew it, all four paws were over the border, and he stared hesitantly into the world ahead. "I can't believe I actually crossed the border!" He thought, beginning to feel rather proud. But a rustle, in the nearby bracken made him jump and flee back to his side again. He watched as a cardinal flew out of the bush and into the sky. He sighed, "What am I doing!? If I get caught here, I'll be in loads of trouble!" But the thought of seeing Weed was enticing. The male stepped over the border again, and cautiously made his way forward, but he was still really close to the border.

View user profile

25 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw dashed down the mountain towards the moor. The terrain changed before her eyes. Her muscles tightened as she slid down the mountain. She kept glancing back to see if anyone followed her. She really hoped not. Even though she wasn't born there,she was loyal to Sunclan. Though,now she was considering the fact that she liked running around. The brown apprentice vigorously shook her head. I'm Sunclan! Not Windclan... She muttered a string of curses her dad used to say a lot. Seeing the sun sinking into the sea of green made Weedpaw slow down to admire the view. "Wow...!" She took a deep breath of the crisp air. Leaf bare was coming,and she was surprised the green grass still stood. She then turned back to the border. She silently padded there,she felt secretive and decided to keep her coming there an entire secret. Weedpaw sighed as quietly as she could,and it was long in the howling wind. She glanced around and swiped her tongue over her muzzle. The piece of wheat in her mouth moved to the side as she peered around. She stared at the unseen border between Sunclan and Windclan. Her eyes crinkled.
The brown apprentice heard some rustling to the side,and swiveled her head around. A red cardinal flapped away in fear. It left it's branch waving back and forth in the wind. She throught more shuffling was there,and maybe she caught a sigh. Weed blinked her green eyes curiously. She stalked over to the bush that his the figure. She sniffed the air,and caught the scent of wheat and grass. An old scent came last to her mind. When the realization hit her,she tripped over some heather and came tumbling forward towards the figure. The figure known as,"Wrenpaw! Watch out!"

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum