An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

1 SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The SunClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:42 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall had walked up lost in his thoughts, he ignored the scents of dog not really expecting them to be part of windclan. The handsome mexican wolf quietly followed his scent from before, he wasn't exactly looking for trouble but neither was he avoiding it, he was just being well... himself. It was then that the greater smell of windclan caused him to stop and lift his head, his eyes becoming wary. He quickly ignored them, it wasn't like they'd know who he was, not like he'd made a large point of his joining Sunclan and he hadn't gone to any gatherings.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

102 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:34 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash trotted up to the border, his gaze flicking around in order to find Nightingale. He found the Great Dane near another dog, and tilted his head slightly with confusion before walking over to them. The masked warrior arrived in time to hear Nightingale telling the story of what happened to the old territories. He frowned slightly. He'd never felt truly at home here; oh, how he missed his old home. This would never be the same. He turned to the new dog, nodding slightly to her in greeting. "Hello," he said. He looked up when he spotted a SunClan wolf walking nearby and narrowed his eyes; he wasn't certain if SunClan was bitter due to the accusations WindClan had stated, and hoped that they weren't planning a battle of their own. He glanced at Nightingale and the new dog before sending one last glance towards the SunClanner.

View user profile

103 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
And the dog had known she was lying to herself. She knew the reasons of why they came, but she was tired of having to deal with things that had turned her life upside down. Perhaps even finding some way to antagonize them, or something. She heaved a sigh before shaking her head. "Apparently something I can't have." She whispered back before sharply lifting her head at another pair of crunching footprints. But when she looked up she saw nothing, but a voice came from behind her instead. She jumped before whipping back around. Then she relaxed when she realised it was the same clan wolf, releasing a sigh of relief. "Must be getting old, Sophie." She thought with a frown. She spared another glance over to the mountain. "'Swear I heard something..."

But she decided to take care of this more than embarrassing encounter. "H-Hello there." She stuttered with a furrowed brow. "Sorry for intruding." She added before going silent, waiting for a strained reply, but the wolf wasn't looking at her. She turned around with a confused hum before spotting the speckled pelt of another wolf.

She opened her mouth in surprise, while mentally hitting herself over the head. "I knew I smelled someone...!" She whispered harshly, icy eyes now locked on the wolf.  

Sophie's Biography

"Shame carries more weight to those who knows it's meaning."

"I won't hold your hand. I can't. I don't have hands."

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

104 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:09 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale watched the other dog not without compassion, she merely waited patiently for her to respond, she felt a prickling of relief when Ferretdash padded up, the other warrior always a good member to have at her side. She noticed the sunclan wolf when her clan mate looked over at the brute, she felt the hair on her hackles raise slightly, a low rumbling growl leaving her throat. She turned her head to look at Ferretdash murmuring "he matches the description of Ashfall, I remember the loner describing him and he matches him perfectly" her brown eyes hardened and she dug her toes and claws into the mucky snow beneath her. She wanted to drag the mangy flea bag to the camp, and have Sunblaze pass judgement on his worthless hide .momentarialy forgotten about the other dog her brown gaze flicked between the two before adding toward her fellow dog "Did you wish to join the clan?" it was clear that it was just a suggestion the great dane female not quite understanding what the smaller canid wanted.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

105 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:17 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Okay, Okay, he'd lost track of where he was wandering, and now he'd put himself in a stupid position. His body became tense, his lips drawing back a little that was more from anxiety about what they were going to do and caring more about himself about getting into a fight when he was out numbered. His body froze at the big black dogs words, his eyes widening into twin yellow moons, his anxiety growing he attempted to act like he had nothing to hide, well he shouldn't be acting because he didn't have anything to hide right? right. Right. Okay "Yeah... I'm Ashfall... whos this loner you're whispering about?" his voice sounded harsher than he'd meant to, his body language coming off a lot more threatening that he'd meant to.

"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

106 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
And while she was still indignant for the fact that her eyes weren't working as well her ears, things moved on without her. She frowned as her gaze switched between the mountaineer and the other two canines. "Ashfall...? Oh wait, they all have names like that." She thought shaking her head with a small sigh directed at her panicking and slow circulating brain. But she closed her eyes and managed to calm her heartbeat. It was the least he could do now that she was actually caught, and had yet to be admonished or kicked out.

Her gaze flicked over as loners came up. "They finally learned that not all solo canines are evil. Thank Lupus..." She muttered to herself, before pondering what this "Ashfall' Had to do with a dog and another wolf. She couldn't remember what their pack names were. Or whatever they were a part of. She squinted at the horizon at the thought and licked her lips before shaking her head and giving up. "'Wonder who would risk going into their territories and telling them stuff..." She thought, going through a mental checklist of names that had accumulated over the past couple of moons.

Sophie's Biography

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

107 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
The male sighed, "She's not coming." Maybe this was good. Weedpaw knew better then to come with everyone being so hostile to each other. Maybe he should have done the same. "I wanted to speak to her about Ashfall... Who else can I speak to about him?" No one else from Sunclan, that's for sure. "Could I possibly ask the loner more about him?" No, she would tell him nothing more different then she had told the other wolves. Wrenpaw assumed that Ashfall was a real wolf, but he had wanted a better source then the loner to found out more about him. "Hm..."

In the falling snow, the collie dog came into his vision without warning. Wren tensed as she neared, her front paw glimmering in an odd light. Suddenly her odd colored paw froze and seemed stuck on something. "Move on, please move on." The male gritted his teeth, becoming annoyed. He narrowed his eyes and focused at the dog's paw though, and suddenly he realized who the she was. "That's the dog from the old territories, the one who helped us save the captured wolves." He then understood what the odd colored paw was. Feeling some sympathy, the male was a moment's notice from actually getting up and helping the dog, when a new scent occurred to him. "Windclan!"
The apprentice's heart began to race. He watched as two of his clanmates appeared, Nightingale and Ferretdash. They approached the dog, who was a very short distance to where Wrenpaw lay. "No Starclan, why now?" He closed his eyes and tried to still his breathing as much as he could. His lungs began to ache, but he gritted his teeth and bore through it, listening as Nightingale helped the dog, and the two spoke.
Through the frost, he did not smell the Sunclan wolf approaching, but he did hear the reaction to it by his clan mates. "Weedpaw! Is it Weedpaw?" The hidden male's blood turned to ice, and for a second he imagined his clanmates attacking poor Weedpaw as she made her way to her regular spot to meet him. "I will fight them back." He slitted his eyes open and peered to gaze upon a male Sunclan wolf. "Phew!" When the male introduced himself as Ashfall, Wrenpaw's heart nearly skipped a beat. "That's him?!" Here was the wolf that Wren came here to learn about standing right in front of him! And what could Wren do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He was stuck frozen to the spot like the ice sculpture he felt that he was becoming. Wrenpaw had to keep himself from growling in frustration as he listened to what the others would reply.

View user profile

108 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
The brown-furred wolf nodded idly as he heard the dog's apology for intruding. He was still a bit uncertain about that SunClan wolf, and Nightingale's words confirmed that he had been right to be wary. So this was Ashfall, the possible wolf responsible for Snowstar's death. And yet he was bold enough to come to WindClan's border, at a time when tensions were so high? Ferretdash nodded once in response to Nightingale, his gaze shifting to the SunClanner when he spoke. Ferretdash's ears flicked back at the somewhat harsh tone Ashfall had taken. "The loner is just a friend of ours, one who cares about our Clan," he murmured back to the other wolf. He decided it best not to tell him who specifically the loner was. If he had in fact killed Snowstar... who was to say he wouldn't go after anyone who spoke up against him? "What brings you here to our border?" he asked, sending a quick glance towards the dog to see if she had in fact wanted to join the Clan before he turned back to Ashfall.

View user profile

109 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Irritation at the other wolfs words caused him to glare slightly ,"I'm not allowed to patrol the borders of my clan? Anything else you'd like to add to the warrior code? More prejudice against Sunclan? Remind yourself that this clan was started by several of your own" anger at their impudence was clear in his tone. The male lifted his head meeting the stare of the big black dog evenly "Let me guess, this Loner was brown and had yellow eyes and said all kinds of lies about me" He inhaled trying to calm himself down, not helped by the panic fluttering in his chest like a trapped bird or a dying flame and let out his breath slowly his yellow eyes closing for a moment. "I am simply wandering our border, not anything else" his voice wavered slightly and he swallowed "I could almost ask what you two are doing here at such a high tension time" he added attempting to remind them that they were just as sinful as himself if walking along ones borders was a crime. He took a step forward "Do you wish to question me about your leaders death? Fine. I would be the same If i suspected another clan had something to do with a death of a loved one." He watched the other two quietly, waiting for them to lunge, to attack him, waiting for the questions and accusations.

View user profile

110 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale could feel anger instantly boil coldly inside of her like ice shards as the sunclan wolf spoke, she growled, itching to step over the border and sink her teeth into the arrogant little pup. Her brown eyes glittered with disgust, "Come this side of the border and speak so boldly" she challenged, from what she saw he was exactly what the brown loner had described. Although his words about the loner caused her to jerk, "Of course you would know her, you were a loner yourself were you not" she snapped the short furred dog finding the cold snow under her paws irritating her further.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

111 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:44 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash was taken aback by Ashfall's words, and flicked his ears warily. "I wasn't insinuating that you couldn't..." he murmured when the SunClan wolf spoke of not being able to patrol his own borders. His next words also took him by surprise; so Ashfall did know the loner. "We're simply patrolling our borders, the same as what you're doing," he replied back calmly. He gave a sideways glance at Nightingale, seeing that his fellow warrior was beginning to get angry before focusing back on Ashfall. "We're not here to fight. It's just that one wolf by himself is rather small for a patrol," he added, although after he had spoken he regretted his words. He hadn't wanted to anger Ashfall... a fight would bring nothing good.

View user profile

112 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
And while she'd gone off to la la land, she missed a bit of the conversation. Listening, but not processing. Or however that part of her mind worked. She opened her jaw before this Ashfall began barking back harshly. Albeit suspiciously. But maybe that was expected, because everyone kept saying that he'd "Done" something. Which would have been what?

But she'd gotten her answer seconds later as he continued yelling about being questioned about a leader's death. She froze, her own icy eyes stopping at the word. "Do they think he killed someone...?" She opened her mouth before gulping and clearing her throat. An imaginary blockage somewhere in her throat, not an action meant to gain attention.

But he'd mentioned something about "Brown," and "Yellow eyes." Something about the way he said it brought shivers down her spine. "I know anyone like that?" She thought with another furrowed brow. Feeling like a complete idiot for picking today of all days. She managed to stifle her groan, her little guttural noises beginning to gather, but this was not the place nor the time for attracting attention. In fact! The best she could be doing right then was merely running away. "Idiot..." She muttered under her breath as she squinted at the ground. Attempting to avoid every and all kinds of eye contact.

Sophie's Biography

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

113 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall snorted a little at the other wolves words, wouldn't it be refreshing to get into a fight, to rid himself of all of this nervous angry energy that kept building up inside. A small voice told him that he should leave, go back to talk to Specklefrost, you're not helping yourself by being here, you're just going to inflame things more The big black dogs look just made him want to taunt her, pull her into a fight, he didn't care if he won or lost. He tensed himself wanting to tear into the dog, take out all of his anger and frustrations on her, the other wolf he had little attention for. A small noise turned his amber-yellow eyes to focus on the other dog for a moment before his anger turned him to the great dane again who had a splash of white on her chest. His glare was malovent, the desire to attack the black mutt achingly clear in the way he held himself.

View user profile

114 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
She would have loved to teach the irksome wolf a lesson, however she had better things to do than get into a scrap with a stupid sunclanner. She flicked a look at Ferretdash before focusing her attention on the other dog purposely ignoring the other wolf knowing this would cause him more rage. "Did you wish to join up with a clan?"she asked her voice quiet and calm her brown eyes watching the smaller dog from her height. The cold wind of winter easily stung her through her thin pelt, her short fur doing little to keep her warm, she would have preferred to be in her warm nest than deal with little toe rags like the sunclan brat

View user profile

115 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Embershard

Warrior
The she-wolf padded up looking around for wrenpaw "wrenpaw!" she called out "Sunblaze is doing warrior ceremonies and you're going to miss out if you dont get back to camp swiftly" She turned and walked along the border smelling some others in the fiercly snowing after noon. Tripping over Wrenpaw in his hidden state she face planted into the snow with a grunt, sitting up she shook the fur off of her face "Wrenpaw? what are you doing? Your sister is worried for you and wants to become a warrior with you get back to camp" she told the younger wolf without any anger but with plenty of confusion. Turning to Nightingale and Ferretdash she perked her ears seeing the dog there, she didn't know her but the metal on the dog meant it had come from the old territories. She flicked her tail "You two continue the patrol" she ignored Ashfall completely taking no notice of violence or violent wolves. She padded over to the dogs side a kinder look on her face "you look a little overwhelmed, I'm Embershard, whats the matter?"

"War makes man mad..."
"Even though their body's have long returned to dust... their sacrifice lives on."
"We must strive to cherish their memory, and never forget."
"If this is to end in fire, Then we should all burn together"

View user profile

116 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
"Wrenpaw!"
The male silently growled to himself in annoyance. "WHAT?! For the love of Starclan, WHY NOW?!" His breathing was beginning to pick up again, but Wren was too busy listening to notice. "My Warrior ceremony? Of all times!" He held his breath as Embershard came closer, so close in fact that she fell face first into the snow after tripping over him. "Well that figures.." Realizing his cover had been blown, the male sighed and sat up, shaking the snow that clung to his fur. After the warrior regained her paws, she spoke in a concerned matter of how Larkpaw was worried about him, and how she wanted to have their ceremony together. Wrenpaw dipped his head a little in shame. "I'm sorry Embershard," he spoke, standing up and stretching. "I was doing a border patrol and I scented some Sunclan wolves approaching, so I went and hid close by to see what they were up to." It's funny how one could get so used to lying. Wrenpaw kept his gaze on the She-wolf and yawned to keep his body language calm. But he did feel his ears growing warm, and guilt pricked at his stomach.

View user profile

117 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Embershard

Warrior
Ember nodded looking over at him she didn't expect him to lie to her so she assumed he was speaking the truth "Alright, spit spot, back to camp" she replied with a smile her brown eyes watching him for a moment before her attention returned to the shepard dog. She flicked her tail silently telling Nightingale to return to the border patrol, she would sort out the other dog and Ashfall as well he didn't bother her.

"War makes man mad..."
"Even though their body's have long returned to dust... their sacrifice lives on."

View user profile

118 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale glared at Embershard annoyance at being dismissed caused her to flick a cold gaze over at the sunclan wolf anger prickling her back coldly. How she would have loved to tear into the Sunclan mutt "I see you again and I will kick your butt. Mutt" the cold hearted dog turned and headed out toward the Windclan and stormclan bio resentfully glaring at Embershard on her way past, the troublesome dog resisting the urge to snap at Embershard. She strode off heading out towards the distant border.
-Windclan and Stormclan Borders-

View user profile

119 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw hesitated, watching Embershard turn to the dog and Ashfall. "I would like to question Ashfall about the loner that visited our camp. But of course, there would be no reason to accept his answers any more then that other she-wolf." And there was no time, he would have to leave for camp immediately. He watched as Nightangale and Ferretdash continued their patrol, heading towards the Stormclan border. Letting out a small sigh, the male turned his head toward the direction of camp. He flicked his ears at Embershard's comment, and gave her a forced half smile. "Thanks, I'm on my way." With that, Wren turned and began to trot back to camp, breaking into a sprint as he got closer.
>WC Camp<

View user profile

120 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost padded out from the brush, her piercing gold eyes watching the WindClanners with curiosity. "The relationships between two enemy clans are quite amusing the watch," she woofed, padding up to Ashfall's side. "Nonetheless, I'm glad a fight didn't break out. You would've been quite outnumbered," she cheerfully added. "I think we should head back to camp before anything bad happens. Or perhaps we could go hunting. Or perhaps... no, no. We should head back to camp." Her distant golden eyes turned towards Ashfall, her tail swaying.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

121 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
Coughs racked the old wolf's body. With growing weakness and misery, the once independent and spirited male padded forward. "Why does everything hurt?" he groaned to himself wearily. His streaming eyes and nose blocked the scents that should've come to him, scents of nearby wolves. "Oh Lupus, I knew that I would eventually go out sometime. But I didn't think I'd go out so pathetically." Another set of coughs nearly knocked him over. As he padded from the mountain side, he came to a small group of wolves. His eyes blurred and his mind started to stray, but his legs kept moving forward. A male wolf (Ashfall) was in front of his eyes, and Achak moved towards him in a zombie-like manner, tripping over a branch and face planting himself into the snow. He raised his head a bit as the voice of a she-wolf sounded nearby. "Oh hey Rissa....finally came back....did ya...?" His voice slurred at the end of his question. The old wolf's eyes closed and his head collapsed onto the cold. The smell of Greencough permeated the air.

View user profile

122 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Some old geezer turned up and collapsed onto the ground near the sunclanner, mumbling something about a wolf named Rissa. If I help this obvioiusly helpless pathetic looking wolf it will prove im not as bloodthirsty as they think his idea sounded perfect to him, he sniffed the wolf disliking the stentch of greencough and carefully lifted up the older wolf by the scruff. "Come on, Pandamask will get you healthy" it seemed like he was going to have to carry the old codger as he wasn't standing when he pulled on his scruff. Sighing he lifted his head higher and made for the camp, awkwardly carrying/pulling the unconsious wolf with him
~Sunclan Camp~

View user profile

123 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
Achak grunted as something tried to lift him up. He slit his eyes open some, as it was hard to see with sickness gunk in his face. "Oi...whatcha.....think your....doing?" he croaked weakly, trying to resist. His attempts were feeble at the most, and the old wolf sighed and closed his eyes again. "Is this wolf is here to bring me into the unknown? Well, most of my family is already there anyway. Maybe I ought to join them." Feeling the last of his consciousness fade away, Achak gave himself over to sleep.
-SunClan Camp-

View user profile

124 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:11 am

Embershard

Warrior
Ember watched as Nightingale left just after Wrenpaw, greatful that the black great dane had moved on the red furred female looked over at Ferretdash when a loner turned up. Her eyes widened slightly as Ashfall grabbed the loner and dragged him off, from the smell of it the loner was sick. Her paws caused her to move over to the border, the female nearly stepping over it when she regained herself, it was not her business to go after the loner and the supposed murderer. She couldn't go onto Sunclan land even if she thought Ashfall might be trying to murder the loner. Her gaze swung back to the dog that had intruded

"War makes man mad..."

View user profile

125 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:20 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
Apparently Sophie hadn't been the only one wandering around the clan territories, and the loner had been familiar. Even if it had been ages ago, she knew it was that mischievous wolf who'd called her a pet. She recognized the voice more than anything. "But I don't remember his name...?" Her ears twitched before she whipped her head around to another voice hiding in the grass, she held her breath before releasing it all in a huff. "Why so jumpy today?!" She arched her eyebrows and curled into herself. Another Windclan wolf had taken the sneaking male and Ashfall had dragged the loner off before she could say what she wanted. She frowned before glancing at the great dane and masked wolf. "I should be...going now..." She mumbled before turning and padding off towards the direction she came. "That was the worst idea you've ever had, Sophie." She thought, or maybe it was Cole yelling at her again. She heaved a sighed from deep in her chest and sped up to get far away.

~Up up and away~!

Sophie's Biography

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum