An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

1 SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The SunClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

126 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:19 am

Embershard

Warrior
She watched dumbfound as the dog appeared to loose its nerve and soon its shape was lost over the distant horizon. With a soft sigh the warrior turned and decided that she might as well head back to camp, she looked over at Ferretdash "Come on we might as well return to camp" with a sigh she looked around still not seeing her sister and with a heavy heart began walking one paw after the other. Concern for her sister enough to make her feel queasy, closing her eyes hard a moment she attempted to push away the feelings and soon picked up her pace into a light gallop. Running away from the fears, and anxiety.
~Windclan Camp~

"War makes man mad..."
"Even though their body's have long returned to dust... their sacrifice lives on."
"We must strive to cherish their memory, and never forget."
"If this is to end in fire, Then we should all burn together"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

127 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:59 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash watched as the dog went off, blinking slightly, uncertain why she had come to the border. He supposed he just couldn't understand as he wasn't a loner, even though his father had been one. How nice it must be to be able to travel wherever you'd please, and explore all of the world. He sighed. He hated being trapped by Clan boundaries. Some day... some day he'd like to see what lied beyond the Clans and the forest, perhaps see where the loners lived. He was partially aware of some commotion on the SunClan border, but it didn't seem to concern his Clan. He turned to Embershard when the other warrior addressed him and nodded slightly. "Okay. Let me go get Nightingale first," he replied. The Great Dane had left earlier, probably to another of the borders. He trotted off in the direction Nightingale took, sending one last glance back at the SunClan border.

~WindClan and StormClan border~

View user profile

128 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
The she-wolf ducked into the shade of a stray tree. Green eyes washing over the moor before her frame drooped a little bit. It was empty, the wind being her only company, but she sat down anyway and decided to wait it out. Even when the sky began to grow gloomy and dark. She blinked slowly, eyes fluttering open and close at intervals that were in a pattern even Weedfang couldn't understand. She cleared her throat, the silence almost deafening. The small sound was weak amidst the sounds of grass shuttering in the breeze.

"'Told you..." She thought, wanting so much to just go back to sleep and grieve. But the anticipation was hard to fight down. She thought he could be just over the hill. To just wait a minute longer. She hated that hopeful feeling. Hope and worry were rather pointless, but the emotions still managed to plague her. Another sigh managed to fight its way out of her chest, the motion making her feel a tad less tense, but the contention merely returned seconds later.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

129 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wind. At first it was only a gentle breeze that tugged at his fur, but the song of wind steadily grew. Wind did not make a noise, neither a sound, but a peculiar song. Though those not from Windclan could not distinguish the many notes of the flowing wind, Wrenclaw could. The gentle sighing of the rolling grass, the light whisper of a clump of heather, the rustling chorus of leaves on a lone tree, these were the comforts that the male had known his whole life. This was not the moor that he had been born on; no, that rolling grass plain lay far behind him in a distant land, utterly in ruins. But the prairie had become a special place for him, it had become his new home.
Wrenclaw did not expect to see Weedfang. It was impractical, illogical that she would have come. "Gentlestar's going to have all the warriors gathered in camp, ready to do a revenge strike on Thunderclan." But then again, the had noticed something obviously different with the Sunclan leader tonight then the other times he had seen her before. "But with her having pups, she may be too preoccupied to arrange a battle patrol. I might have time to think of something." But what? It's not that Wrenclaw really knew or cared if a Thunderclan wolf killed Pandamask. Well ok, he was concerned that a murderer might be loose; but mainly he was worried that a battle might ensue with Sunclan and Thunderclan. And who would get involved if Thunderclan attacked? Wren was afraid he knew the grim answer.
Of course it's not like the wolves back in his clan were any less hostile to Sunclan, Sunblaze could honestly call for a battle any day. Why so much drama all of the sudden?

The Sunclan border was drawing near, close enough to where Wrenclaw could make out the distant tree line. The forest then began to rise, sloping up to the jagged peaks that lay beyond. It looked cold, making the male's lighter pelt shiver. "I should be heading back to camp. I'd be more useful there." He thought, yet his paws still carried him forward.  "I could try to convince somebody that Thunderclan was no good. If Windclan were to break the alliance, we wouldn't have to be involved in this whole ordeal. Maybe it'll even distract my clanmates momentarily from Snowstar's death." Wishful thinking, but it was better then nothing.
Wrenclaw continued to pad forward, but then stopped. "I'm wasting time, Weedfang's not going to be here." With amber eyes downcast, the warrior began to turn. A sigh escaped his jaws, and he swiveled his body to the direction of camp. A pawstep forward, two pawsteps forward. Why the sudden weight in his chest? Why did he have the urge to run and check anyways? Three steps forward and stop. "Well, I might as well check, no point in coming here if I'm not going to do that." Wrenclaw turned and trotted back towards the border, his steady stride suddenly breaking into a run.
The scent line was becoming stronger, the cold sharp scent of mountains becoming more clear. In the distance, a lone birch tree grew like tower against the surrounding the moors. And when Wrenclaw gazed on, realization dawned on him as he noticed a shape sticking out from underneath. "Is that..." He broke into a sprint, a look of pure joy beaming from his face. Running as fast as only a Windclan wolf could run, he tore across the plains, slowing himself as he approached. The birch wasn't very tall, but it blocked the she-wolf who rested underneath. The she-wolf who's green eyes made him feel unexplainable happiness as she gazed back at him in surprise. "Weedpaw?" He asked hesitantly, though it was obviously her. "No, Weedfang now isn't it?" His voice sounded in disbelief, and all his theories and ideas flew out the window. She was here! "You...your here." An obvious statement, yes, but the male didn't know how to react. He looked on for a few moments, his eyes wide. His shoulders then sagged with relief, and he took a few steps closer to her. "I'm so glad you came." A genuine smile showed on his face, and the male realized that it had been a long time since he had smiled.

View user profile

130 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
She'd begun debating as to whether her sanity was intact or not. Because she could feel the tug begin to unravel and then tighten. She froze when it occurred, only breathing out a sigh of relief when it have seemed to relax. Or rather, returned to be what it usually was. The feeling left her high strung and had her heart skimping out on some of it's daily chores. While she didn't particularly hate it, there was an essence to it she doubted she would be able to just let go. She blamed her current anticipation, maybe even wanting herself to be right to prove the logical side of her to wrong. Weedfang knew that there were lessons out there that taught not to use their head, and others that told you to follow their heart. But the constant tug-of-wat between the two entities left her distracted and unable to answer in time for Tourmaline's questions.  The thought of the cattle dog made her frown a bit more. Maybe she'd already noticed she was gone and had went to tell Gentlestar. Even if the young warrior could notice the impossibility of her noticing. She'd most likely assume she was sleeping. After a vigil, or torture or sorts, she'd be rightfully exhausted. And really, she was. But logic just didn't seem to apply anymore. And it wasn't just for her. Sunclan was rioting at the thought of war between them and Windclan. While she knew little of the other side, other than small conversations with Wrenclaw, she knew they were calling for the justice of Snowstar. She understood their anger, but was war really worth it? And now, she'd gone and developed this thing that she'd probably get scolded for doing. While the warrior code wasn't embedded into her like what she'd from if someone like Willowmist or Fernshade, she should still be able to have her loyalties. It was all that made her what she was in this world. But this world wasn't just her and her family. There were others now. Other...charming wolves.

"You really have...so little...restraint, Weedpaw." The small, uncomfortable, embarrassed haze allowing her to forget what she was at this moment in time. And maybe what she wouldn't be with even more time. She chewed her lip, her paws beginning to reach an all-time low temperature. The least she could do was settle her tail over her paws and hope for the best. The wind decided it did not like her own, personal venture. She squinted against the dust and cold, slightly irked at the idea of getting used to the moor. She'd been a farm-dog once, but those days were far behind her. But she imagined seeing Wrenclaw running towards her, smiling and talking idly of things they could talk idly about if there wasn't a large chasm separating them. Weedfang had been a loner for Lupus' sake...! Why hadn't she made a better choice? But with that choice, she would have left behind Tourmaline and Jasper. They were both close friends to her. Maybe even Carlos would join in her small circle with time. But she always took time with things. Especially friend things. And she'd taken it a step further. In the wrong direction in this case. But her imagination fell away and the brown silhouette in the distance had continued its trek towards her with gaining speed. She froze, fear lacing her body as she looked around for somewhere to hide. "How does Windclan do this? There's nothing out there. How do you hunt anything?" She thought absently as she ducked behind the tree, even though she was inwardly groaning at how long the realization had taken her. There was no way she would have gone unnoticed. Even with her brown pelt. She'd taken her sweet time with hiding from -

"Weedpaw?" She squeezed her eyes shut, wanting the world to swallow her up. A Windclanner had found her and was about to chew her out. But she could take one on right? She'd learned a thing or two from her apprenticed moments. Oh, but there was so little experience -

"No, Weedfang now isn't it?" Unbelievable, she felt her muscles tense up even more as she peeked out of her eyes, her back against the tree, looking like she'd wanted to meld with it's woodiness.

She really did stop being so much more coherent with... with.... "Wrenclaw." She blurted out, in surprise and faint satisfaction that her patience had won out in the end.

"You...You're here." She swallowed before nodding in mute surprise. She'd been so doubtful, now she didn't know how she was suppose to act. She wasn't emotionally prepared for this. "I'm so glad you came." And the smile that lit up his face made her sport her own, her frame relaxing in an invisible sigh. How long had it been since she'd just relaxed and forgotten what the world was up to?

"Me too..." She thought as she slid her tail from her paws and awkwardly laid it to the side. "I..." She began, but quickly stopped and swallowed before composing herself. "How did you know...?" She mumbled, ears twitching, the tugging dulled, but her chest tightened all the more.

Weedfang's Biography

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

Signature Credit
View user profile

131 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Seeing the she-wolf made Wren's chest brim with sudden joy and sink with sadness at the same time. "Why couldn't me and Lark have been born in Sunclan? Or why couldn't she have joined Windclan? It's so unfair!" But meditating on life's problems was only going to make him sad. It was a miracle that she had shown up altogether, and Weedfang's next comment voiced that statement. "I didn't really," he replied, his amber eyes still looking on in disbelief. "I mean, I just thought maybe..." he trailed off, then shook his head as if clearing his thoughts. Around them the night was wearing on and in a short while dawn would be upon them. A dawn patrol might catch them if they stayed out for too long. So what he needed to do was plan a strategy with Weedfang, to help stop any battle from unfolding. And yet...why did he feel like not speaking of that matter?
Wrenclaw opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out. His jaw trembled slightly, so he shut it again. In the she-wolf's eyes, he could see something reflected in there that he himself was experiencing. Pain. While she tried to smile, he could see how torn she was, between him and her loyalty. "I'm sorry." The words slipped out of his mouth before he was aware. Wren blinked, but then continued. "I'm sorry for all that has happened. You shouldn't have to..." He trailed off again, words seemingly lost for him. He closed his eyes for a second before opening them and looking at the she-wolf.

View user profile

132 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedfang felt the wind bite at her pelt, but really, she'd forgotten about how big her tongue felt in her mouth, or how her tail was still thrown askew in the grass. Emotions were odd she decided. There were the little ones that trickled through like the first spring rain, but then there were the ones that flooded ones senses and left them dull to the rest of the world. She could hear the adamant chatter of worry in the back of her head, but for the first time in what she thought was moons she relaxed. But yet, she didn't. Her heart doing that little flip again, making her inwardly frustrated at her limited self-control. But she'd been right. She'd hadn't been an idiot and gone to the border like a blundering sheep. Wrenclaw was there, and she wasn't the only one who was being mindlessly dragged around by these emotions.

However, her mind and heart were yet to be in sync. She wanted to at least have a conversation without having to worry about what lay behind them. She knew she'd turned her back to Sunclan, even if it was only a little bit, but she could tell that Wrenclaw had the same afflictions. "The big elephant in the room..." She thought, recalling her father's odd sayings, before pricking her ears as the bewildered Wrenclaw before her spoke again. "You too then...?" She thought as she nodded in understanding. But the subject was changed as he quickly shook his head and opened his mouth to talk, only to gape something like a fish. She parted her own jaws to perhaps offer something in the quiet of grass swaying in the breeze, but he started off again. His eyes erratic and pained.

"I'm sorry." The young warrior paused, her brain only just fully functioning again. Questions blazed in the back of her head. "How did he know about my name? Did he go to the gathering? Why is here then? Shouldn't he be resting?" But the reboot wasn't so strong as to allow her to ignore his doleful words. "I'm sorry for all that has happened. You shouldn't have too..." He trailed off and Weedfang went silent. He'd voiced her own concerns. She'd... dragged him into this just as much as he dragged her into it. But any way she put it together in her head it would still come out as awkward, and least of all comforting, and there was a pin-prick of hurt that swirled in her eyes.

"Sorry...?" She parroted back with a frown. "That's...not very fair of you." She thought as she scrunched up her nose. "I wouldn't have done this... if I didn't... want... to..." She whispered, a little bit embarrassed at having admitted it aloud, but she continued before it could finally catch up to her. Meeting his amber eyes and feeling like they could see what she felt. "Wrenclaw... you... you're." But the mortification had caught up to her and she felt her ears roar with blood. "And...you...and I..." She quickly glanced away, unable to offer up anything herself. Stuck in a rut of sorts.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

133 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Maybe he shouldn't have brought it up, as it didn't make the male fell any better about himself when Weedfang gave him a more in depth expression of heartache. But her next words made him perk up, and a small glow began to grow in his chest.
"Wrenclaw... you... you're..."
"You're what?" Something, like the faintest spark of hope flickered inside of him. What a strange thing these feelings were, giving such an odd sense of joy even in these dark times. Wren was used to engaging problems in a realistic manner, not with these silly emotions buzzing around his head. "No, I've felt this way all along. That's why I've come to the Sunclan border for so long. That's why I've risked being caught and punished." It was because of his affection for Weedfang. While he always denied that his friendship with her affected his loyalty of Windclan, there was a part of him that had always known, and he had tried to bury this part from ever reaching his mind. He had family in Windclan, he had some friends, and he had the familiarity of the land. Yet, something had driven the male to make friends with a wolf who he should have not. Something had driven him to continue the relationship even though he knew it was wrong. Was it the insensible part of him? Was it something more? It had to be something more!
"I, I know," he said, feeling like he had been dunked in an ice pond. His senses tingled with excitement and unease, and he had to keep his paws from trembling. "I feel the same way," Wrenclaw swallowed, and never in his life had his tongue felt so parched. "A-About you I mean." His head hurt and there were a flock of starlings in his stomach. "When I first met you...when we saw each other on the border...I, I don't regret any of it. No matter what happens, I never will." The warrior took a breath, the world around him spinning. His legs felt like jelly, and he nervously chewed the inside of his mouth in agitation.

View user profile

134 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:07 am

Embershard

Warrior
Embershard had kept her thoughts to herself on the way over from camp, she hadn't commented to Larkwing when she'd picked up the distinctive smell of Wrenclaw and it seemed like she had been right. Wrenclaw was at the border yet again, slowing down to a walk seeing the two wolves at the border was Weedfang and Wrenclaw. They looked anything but hostile, the way they were looked at each other bespoke of agony and longing, disbelief soured her face a little. Had her suspicions been right? Wrenclaw breaking the warrior code?

The warrior code was important to Embershard, with the loss of her sister the Warrior code was all that she had apart from her clan. Padding up to the border her amber eyes bespoke trouble for Wrenclaw before she looked over at Weedfang sending her just the same troublesome look. She didn't say anything just waited for the two guilty looking wolves to say something, her tail was flicking over her heels agitated spelling trouble. She normally wasn't one for fighting but breaking the warrior code was something quite different.

"War makes man mad..."
"Even though their body's have long returned to dust... their sacrifice lives on."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

135 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:49 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong approached the border alongside Embershard, not a peep escaping the female's maw as she trotted by, content to entertain herself with her own thoughts and keep alert for anything unusual. As at any border the scents of the two Clans merged to form a bizarre concoction of smells, but even above that the scents of their own Wrenclaw and another SunClan wolf could be identified. No signs of conflict accompanied the two as they came into sight of the pair, and Lilysong spared a fleeting glance in Embersgard's direction as her demeanour turned somewhat confrontational, the look in her eyes clearly questioning and seeking an explanation. Lilysong didn't not advocate allowing herself to jump to conclusions, but she did yield to the possibility that there might be more going on here than met the eye. She tried to dismiss the thought of not purely for the sake of the wolves' own privacy - perhaps they were just good acquaintances, and there was in fact no question of loyalty to be seen here - but sense told her that that was merely wishful thinking. "Hello there, Wrenclaw." Lilysong voiced to the male as they came within earshot, not wanted to rude to her Clan mate or appear judgmental before they had collected all of the facts. She offered a wary nod and glance in the SunClan warrior's direction, her ears erect as she listened for signs of others. Was there more of a patrol heading this way, and this warrior had just run on ahead?

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

136 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing was not nose-blind, and when she caught the scent of her brother nearby something bitter wormed its way into her mouth. Sourness touched her tongue, and her throat began to feel parched. "He's here...why?" Doubt flickered at the back of her mind, a feeling of uneasiness making her paws move faster. The other two she-wolves could scent him too, even if they didn't voice it. Trotting ahead, the sight of two wolves close to the Sunclan border made Larkwing take a breath, lost hope making her feel like the ground had been pulled from under her. "No, Wrenclaw...what do you think you're DOING?" While Lark could be stubborn, even slightly naïve at certain points, there was nothing here that she believed was normal.
Embershard and Lilysong seemed hesitant, as if they weren't sure what to do. Larkwing herself just blinked, her eyes wide with disbelief. "Could he?..No, he's a loyal member of Windclan. He wouldn't do anything of the sort...right?" The Warrior code was something very serious to Larkwing. It held the clans together. It kept wolves from being killed. It kept wolves from making unwise decisions. How could Wrenclaw possibly be breaking it? "No, it mustn't be true."
"Wrenclaw? What...What are you doing here?" Her voice was soft, but her eyes clouded in disbelief. The Sunclan she-wolf stood nearby, and while Lark had seen her at gatherings, she couldn't remember her name. The Windclan warrior gave the Sunclan wolf a hard glare, distaste coming off of her in waves. "What are you doing with her?" Larkwing's second question came out with a note of sourness. Her eyes glanced back and forth between them, waiting for answers.

View user profile

137 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior

Shadestorm arrived and padded up to them, seeing another wolf had already been there (Wrenclaw). She stopped and stood there beside Larkwing, her brown eyes gazing at the fellow warrior Larkwing was currently talking to. She saw another wolf close by Wrenclaw and she snorted through her nose as the scent of SunClan hit her nostrils. "What's a SunClan wolf doing here?" she asked them, but could already tell none of them had the answer to her question. I have no clue about what's going on but I think it's best if I stay here, just in case trouble shows up! For now, I'll just wait for them to say why the SunClan wolf's here and go along with what the others do and say about it! she thought to herself, setting her plan for what she'd do in this situation.

[
size=9]Table BG Credit[/size]

View user profile

138 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
The queer looking she wolf padded up looking relaxed flicking her ears forward at the gathering of wolves she silently rolled her eyes a little. Walking up to the border she greeted the windclan wolves politely enough "Kia ora Embershard, Larkwing, Wrenclaw and Shadestorm oh and of course Lilysong" she smiled not seeming bothered by the fact that windclan and sunclan weren't exactly the best of friends at the moment. She believed in civility amongst warriors even if they were in other clans, if it came down to a fight it'd be a different story but for now she was happy to show her natural laid back nature.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

139 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit arrived at the border and immediately could feel the tension in the air. He wondered why Larkwind, Embershard, and Lilysong seemed so bothered by the fact that Wrenclaw, he thought thats what Larkwing had said, was at the border. And what did the Sunclan wolf have to do with this? He questioned privately. Since the young lad seemed at a lost for words at the moment he decided to help him out, or at least tried too. "You were just checking the border here because of what happen at the gathering right? And you just happen to run into that pretty she wolf right there im sure, and so this is all a big coincidence. Go on tell em."

View user profile

140 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
Another windclan wolf trotted up and the black female attempted to remember what his name was. Thinking back to the gathering she wondered if this was kai?spirit, she nodded when he walked up in her own way of greeting him. Pondering on his name she was unable to help herself from asking "Where did you get the name kai from? Do you really enjoy your tucker or something, mate?" she always understood kai to mean tucker. Speaking of which on the way back she should take the time to hunt, there was nothing like catching your own tucker and gobbling it down whilst it was still warm. He still faintly smelled like a loner although there was also the scent of a loner female on him as well raising more questions in the laid back she's head.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

141 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit turned to the dark she wolf with the weird looking mark on her fur and his head titled to the side in confusion. As his years as a loner he had met many wolves and dogs alike that talked funny but he had no idea what this fae was talking about, what in the world is a tucker. "Um i dont know what a tucker is, sorry."

View user profile

142 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
His confused look was one she was well used to by now "Oh! Tucker means Kai and Kai means tucker, they both mean food" the strangely marked fae still had that good natured laid back look on her features. She sat down pausing to scratch behind an ear with a silver tipped paw before her gaze returned to watching him. To her Kaispirit meant Foodspirit, she'd never come across anyone that dedicated to food before and it was quite impressive.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

143 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:50 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Lilysong's ears drooped a small amount as Larkwing approached her brother, finding the vehement with which she spat her address of the SunClan wolf that they had found him with barely comprehendible. Surprising as she found it, it solidified the implication of something immoral occurring here. Clearly Larkwing thought that this she-wolf was a danger to her brother's loyalty to the Clan. Perhaps there had been previous incidences with this wolf at this border or even at Gatherings that she had ashamedly failed to notice. As Lilysong observed both Wrenclaw and the other wolf, she couldn't help but muse what it might be like to be stuck in such a predicament. Could love really be that strong enough an emotion to detach two individuals from the own morals from which they operate? Could it really justify breaking the warrior code and thus risk their own future just to be with each other? Lilysong was as of yet a stranger to this kind of love for another, but she did have other forms of love that she could compare it to. Her love for her Clan, her family, and her friends, for instance. She truly would risk everything for them, she knew that in her heart without a sliver of doubt. But justice and law were two very different concepts. Law did not always satisfy justice, and in this society in which the law dominated, this could only lead to struggles such as the ones they encounter today.
Larkwing and the other wolves on the patrol understood that, which explained the immensity of their outrage.
Lilysong's attention lifted as the sound of an approaching wolf on the SunClan sound of the border reached her ears. The she-wolf tensed, expected a large group of wolves to emerge from the shrubbery, but her tension immediately eased exponentially at the sight of the strange looking but pretty wolf from the Gathering, Silverfern, alone. "Silverfern." Lilysong spoke, returning the address, her tone relaxed but not quite matching the nonchalant tone of Silverfern's. the SunClan female seemed unaffected by the current controversy of Wrenclaw and the other she-wolf's interactions, and Lilysong felt the need to attempt to speak to Larkwing to calm her down. Silverfern did not seem hostile yet, but if they were to accuse her Clan mate of breaking the warrior code, her opinion may change very quickly. The WindClan female padded up to Larkwing's side, gently brushing her tail along Larkwing's back in a comforting gesture. "Larkwing? I think this might be a matter best resolved at camp. I find it extremely unlikely that both Silverfern and the other she-wolf are both alone - it's probable a patrol is on its way. Arguing here might result in a regrettable outcome." Lilysong's voice was soft. She couldn't imagine the struggle within the she-wolf. It was her own brother. She didn't want to upset her even further, but it was probably best that they settled the dispute back at camp.
Lilysong turned once again in Silverfern's direction, hoping not to draw too much attention to the matter at hand. Silverfern continued to maintain her laid-back attitude, approaching Kiaspirit and making a teasing jibe about his name. Her language was as peculiar as always but Lilysong found that she was able to follow most of what she said, even if Kiaspirit was unable to. "To see you twice in such a short time must be a blessing." Lilysong said to Silverfern, the lack of expressed emotion suggesting that the comment was sarcastic, but if one looked close enough they could see the sparkle of a genuine smile in her eyes. She really was pleased to see her. She liked her approach to the Clan's relationship (that conflict should remain only in the battlefield) and was grateful that she had been the one to show up, rather than one of her more violent Clan mates. That being said, the pale furred female could not keep the smile off of her face for long. She found a smile crawl it's way onto her features as Silverfern commented with a great deal of amusement of Kiaspirit's name, noting that it meant something rather different in her language. She wasn't sure how Kiaspirit would respond to his new nick name, especially since it had come from a SunClan wolf, but judging from the way Silverfern proceeded to sit down and indulge herself with a small scratch, Lilysong didn't think she meant any harm by it.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

144 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:22 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
The sound of an approaching patrol made the male's head turn. "Aw great! This evening just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" He gritted his teeth, watching the wolf-shaped silhouettes grow closer and closer. There was no where and no time to run, a disadvantage of living in such an open place. "I need to act to act calm, I don't want to look like a startled rabbit." Wrenclaw sighed and relaxed his muscles. Taking a few steps back, he watching the coming wolves with ease, trying to hide the fact that his stomach churned and his paws nearly trembled with anxiety. As they came closer and stopped, he flinched when he noticed that Larkwing was among them, giving both him and Weedfang a suspicious glare.
Lilysong spoke first, so Wren responded. "Good evening Lilysong," He replied, dipping his head in modest respect to her. When Larkwing spoke next, the male flattened his ears and gave her a look of annoyance, as if offended by her implication that he was being disloyal. But before he could reply, Kaispirit stuck in and supposed that his meeting with Weedfang was merely by chance, coincidental. The Windclan warrior cleared his thoughts, having what he had prepared to say in mind. "It's a good thing you all are here. You see, I wanted to get some more information about what happened to Pandamask, because she was killed on Thunderclan land. I think Sunblaze will be most interested." He turned back to Weedfang and politely dipped his head. "It was nice meeting you, Weedfang. I hope Sunclan finds itself a new Medicine Wolf soon." Wrenclaw then turned and took a few paces back towards his clanmates, his eyes eerily calm. This was not something he had spoken of off the top of his head. No, Wren had thought about what he would say if he were ever caught, and unfortunately that time was tonight.

View user profile

145 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
Her silver eyes had flicked to watch Wrenclaw, as he spoke she didn't show much emotion, however Lilysongs words and the well hidden smile in her eyes had a relaxed easy going grin to flicker over her muzzle in response. Amusement glittered in her unusual eyes as Lilysong appeared unable to keep the smile off of her face, Silverfern figured that it was none of her business whom Weedfang was in cahoots with as long as she didn't turn against the sunclan warriors in a fight. She half waited for Foodspirit to reply, a distant howl from the windclan side of the border made her ears to perk forward. Sounded like it had come from their camp, she didn't recognize it, but perhaps the windclanners would.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"

Silvers Theme
View user profile

146 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Embershard

Warrior
Embershards amber gaze flickered to the strangely marked Sunclan warrior and gave a slight dip of her head, her gaze returning to Wrenclaw a sharp snort left the fiercely loyal she wolf. "Is that what you were waiting for at the border when you were supposed to be in camp being made a warrior Wrenclaw? Well I suppose i should say more accurately hiding" it was so obvious what he had been up to and the complications of it had her seeing red. He was supposed to be defending his clan from the raggedy pelts that had killed snowstar, not buddying up with them romantically. The red wolf softly growled to herself breaking the warrior code was something she couldn't condone, he should know better! How long had this been going on for?

"War makes man mad..."

View user profile

147 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenclaw was surprised when Embershard snorted, and, as he had now guessed, it was based on his actions the other day. He flattened his ears, his anger seeping through. He gave off an offended look, but inside he felt undeniable worry. "Oh yes, forgive me so much for actually caring who our allies are," his voice was tart in annoyance. "Or have you been so much wrapped up in hatred for Sunclan that you forgot that there maybe treachery amongst the other clans as well?" The male lashed his tail, before realizing that the wolf he was speaking to was an older warrior. "What does it matter, I'm a warrior too! I can speak my opinions freely." He gave her a look of defiance. Wrenclaw didn't want to speak about why he had been hiding at the border the other day, because honestly, he didn't have much of a reason for doing so. Instead he worked to reflect back her insults, trying to ignore the odd-speaking Sunclan wolf that had walked up. It was almost embarrassing to argue with one of his clanmates in front of a wolf from another clan. But Embershard had started it, so in his mind, she was bringing it on herself.

View user profile

148 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:50 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Collecting more information on Pandamask, Wrenclaw had said in response to the question of him being there. Confusion creased her brow. Wrenclaw's warrior ceremony had happened before the Gathering, implying that he had been intelligent to Pandamask's death before the Gathering. Wrenclaw had been one of the first to arrive at the Gathering and so it puzzled her as to why he had not thought to mention the event to any of his Clanmates, especially considering how delayed the start of the Gathering had been. The other thing that troubled Lilysong was what Weedfang or even SunClan on the whole could benefit from divulging such information to a WindClan warrior. Advertising their weakness didn't seem like a particularly smart move, unless Weedfang had informed Wrenclaw as to Pandamask's replacement.  She thought that was plausible - it would make sense that SunClan would want to establish the fact with their enemies that they were not vulnerable any more. Lilysong certainly knew that no WindClan wolf had gone blabbing about the disappearance of Bluespirit to those in SunClan. All that they now had to serve as a defence was Duskpup's interest in herbs. That would hardly be sufficient to sustain them in an attack, but SunClan was also in a similar position. Both Clans would have to seek help from medicine wolves in other Clans if the unthinkable happened. Embershard continued to dig into Wrenclaw and both Silverfern and Weedfang stayed mercifully silent for the moment. Lilysong had been about to open her mouth to speak when she was abruptly cut off by a howl that tore through air. The emotion behind the cry made Lilysong's fur prickle uneasily and she looked in alarm at the warriors around her. Lilacsplash... Sorrow wrenched at her heart. Softpup...StarClan, no... Lilysong lifted her gaze to Embershard, a deep sadness captivating her usually sharp gaze. Gripped by grief enough to hinder her speech, Lilysong sat on her haunches, gaze now lowered to the ground. She hadn't supervised the pup's return to camp. Why has she not taken care of him? Perhaps she could've prevented this if she had been more vigilant, but she'd been too caught up with Swiftspirit that she had neglected to pay attention. Now, the implications of such actions had resulted in the death of a pup.

View user profile

149 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:44 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkwing glanced away in embarrassment as Wrenclaw gave her an offended look. "Was I being too-" Embershard's voice cut her off, and Lark looked up at her oddly. "He was hiding here?" The she-wolf swallowed, listening to what her brother replied and wanting desperately to believe it. Lilysong seemed more hesitant, as if she didn't want to discuss this here or now in front of the Sunclan wolves. Larkwing frowned, not sure whether he was telling the truth or not. She gazed once more at the Sunclan wolf Weedfang, giving her a more weary glance this time. "It can't be true. He wouldn't, he's a loyal member of Windclan." Suddenly she wanted to find out for herself, without any other warriors around to make their own interpretation. She took a few steps forward, blocking the sparring Embershard and Wrenclaw. "That's enough. You're right Lilysong, this is a matter best resolved at camp." Her amber eyes turned to Wren's and she scanned them, looking for some way to tell if he was lying. She then looked over at Embershard, sending her a silent "please" in her wake.
A sudden howl made the she-wolf shiver. Lark paused and her head swung in the direction of camp, recognizing the familiar voice of Lilacsplash. "Softpup...?" The words slipped out, but they were only a quiet murmur. Her eyes met with Lilysong's, and sudden dread coursed through her.

View user profile

150 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Kaispirit

Warrior
Kaispirit gave an uneasy chuckle at Silverfern's words. He never new that thats what his name meant but it seemed like this wolf spoke another language different from theirs anyways. "well im sure that when my parents first named me Kai they didnt know that it meant food. I received the spirit part of my name from when I joined the clan." He told Silverfern and when Embershard and Wrenclaw started to go back and forth he was going to step in but then Larkwing did that instead. She was right they should be arguing in front of two rival clanmates from another clan especially Sunclan. When he heard a how come from the direction of camp he felt his heart drop. He knew that voice well, it was Lilacsplash and from the tone of her howl she had found Softpup, and dead. Guilt seeped in like a wave. He was the one who was suppose to be watching the pup. He told Larkwing that he would, Softpup had followed Kaispirit back from the gathering and instead of making sure that he was all the way back at camp he left to make sure Lilacsplash was alright. He truly felt like the death of that pup was his fault. His ears dropped and his tail went stiff. What would happen now that because he didnt watch out for the pup he was now dead, Would Sunblaze kick him out of the clan now.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum