An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

1 SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The SunClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw snapped his head up as a wolf tumbled toward him. "Wha-" "Wrenpaw! Watch out!" The apprentice turned to dodge but the furry tumbleweed crashed into him. He fell over, sprawled on his back. "Great Starclan!" He exclaimed, looking up he realized the wolf was Weedpaw. The male grinned, "I figured that Sunclan wolves have to watch for falling rocks, not wolves!" He joked. Wren then got to his paws and shook his fur.

View user profile

27 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw groaned. The impact did hurt,but the thought of Wrenpaw being the obstacle just made everything worse. She rubbed her head with her paw as she sat up,propping herself with her left paw. She looked at Wrenpaw,but she quickly looked down as her face felt like it was getting hot. "U-Umm..." Then she heard his next reply. She looked up frantically. "H-Hey! It was an accident! I tripped!"  She was still blushing,and quickly looked down again. "Sorry..." Was all she managed to get out. She looked down at her paws,shuffling them them in embarrassment.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

28 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wren blinked, hoping he hadn't offended her with the joke. "It's fine." He replied, "I-I'm sure I'd lose my balance a lot in these woods anyway." He commented, referring to the steeper woods. The Apprentice shook his fur again, riding the leaves that clung to it. "I'm sure glad I don't live in any woods." He thought, missing the open sky. Then he realized, and happiness coursed through him. "Hey, you came!" He said in a lower voice, as if he had just realized the significance. "I...I was afraid you wouldn't."

View user profile

29 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw's ears twitched at his voice. She realized her outburst seemed a bit rude. She shook her head. "I'm sorry." She sighed. "But,yeah,I guess it's hard." She smiled embarrassing back at Wrenpaw. She started blinking confusingly when he excitedly said that she had come. "Umm...Y-Yeah,I did..." She chuckled and smiled gently.

Weedfang's Biography

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

Signature Credit
View user profile

30 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw smiled back and blinked. The silence rather stretched out, and the Apprentice swallowed back annoyance. "What really did I come here for?" Of course, he knew he had wanted to see Weed, but, what were they suppose to talk about. Here he was, standing out here in the chilly frost-bitten air, his breath coming out in white billowy clouds. "What really?" Wren thought about it for a moment. "Maybe a game?" He then darted forward and poked her fur. "Tag! Your it!" Well he couldn't think of any other thing to do or say, and who doesn't like a game of chase? He took off running, slightly stumbling a little bit on some roots.

View user profile

31 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw felt the silence elongate. She didn't feel awkward though back when Touramaline was around. She pondered this for a moment,but Wrenpaw suddenly tapped her and yelled out that she was it. "Huh?" She twisted her head to look at the other brown apprentice,but he started darting around. "Hey!" She quicklyunfurled her legs and tail and twisted around and sped up towards the male. Of course he was a Windclanner for one thing,then he was a boy,and although no one wanted to admit it,boys were stronger and faster than most girls. Her legs tensed up and her tongue lolled out in a playful motion. When she ran she felt like one with the wind. She embraced that feeling and raced forward towards the male.
Weed felt like giggling from the chase which was slowly tiring out,but she finally closed in on his tail and maybe,roughly,touched it. She then swiftly turned around with a graceful speed around the other way. She started speeding that way. Her long fluffy brown tail waving behind her like a flag.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

32 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw seemed to be gaining for a while. He then slowed up a little to let her catch up. He must have miscalculated how close she was, because all of the sudden, Weedpaw bumped his tail before swiftly turning in the opposite direction. The Windclan Apprentice slowed to a stop before turning around. He then took off, his quick, graceful paws flying over the rough forest floor. Darkness had now fallen and the stars of Silverpelt flickered on and off through the wispy clouds overhead. He started to gain now on her, but the roots of the forests tripped him, and for a few moments he lost his balance, before gaining his paws again. "Dumb trees! I'm glad there aren't any of those out on the moor." Wren started forward again, zigzagging back and forth around the trees to keep up with the She-wolf. After a while, he came up on the side and leaped toward her, jabbing her in the side again. He stumbled away, once again tripping a bit. Suddenly, he felt something cold touch his ear. The male gazed up, surprised to see small, white flakes falling toward him. He blinked, "Hey, it's snowing!" Born in New-leaf, the last time he had seen snow was when he had been a tiny pup. Excited, Wrenpaw suddenly leaped up and caught a flake as it swirled down. Then he remembered Weedpaw standing there and felt rather embarrassed, her seeing him act like a pup. "Um, your it!" He yipped.

View user profile

33 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw felt Wren's jab. She yelped and stumbled a little,but she managed to turn around and chase after him. She smiled and jumped after him. She felt the cold air freeze her black nose,and her pink tongue slipped out to lick it. Her throat felt raw,so she cleared her throat a little. She then stopped as the white flecks of frozen water slowly drifted down to the yellowed grass. She smiled and lifted her muzzle to look at the gray lined clouds. "Wow..."[b] Her green eyes widened in amazement. She'd seen snow before when she was a very young pup. Her eyes crinkled and her expression darkened for a second. ...Mom...
Weedpaw flinched,but she shook it off to look back at Wrenpaw who started jumping up at the snow. It looked fun. She giggled at him. [b]"Ok then."
He paw lifted off the cold ground. Her paws grew cold,but she didn't seem to care. Their paw prints were left in the snow,but simply disappeared in the next few minutes. She giggled at the fun they had. Her pelt was sprinkled in white snow.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

34 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
The Windclan Apprentice smiled as she chased after him. He opened his mouth and let his tongue flap around carelessly. "Wow, I don't think I've had this much fun since I was a pup!" The snow was now thickening, the ground being covered in the white flurries. The snow was slippery at first, and he found himself slipping around in snow. But soon the ground had disappeared completely, and his paws were sinking. Suddenly, Wren began to race down a slope. Bad idea for tag, because his paws slid out from underneath him, and he found himself tumbling down. He landed at the bottom, sending flurries everywhere when he landed. He stuck his head up to look at Weedpaw. "I'm fine." He barked up to her, hoping she wouldn't worry or something. "I guess I just made up a new game."

View user profile

35 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw giggled and jumped onto the hill and sledded down on her belly. She slid in beside Wrenpaw. Snow piled up in from of her,and she shook off a bit of the snow from her pelt and looked up at the sky. The snow was coming down pretty slowly,but there were clumps of the white fluff. One landed on her black nose. Her green eyes crossed to watch it melt and drip down her nose. She smiled and looked back up. I never knew I could have this much fun in Winter! I-I mean Leaf-bare. She blinked absentmindedly. Then her eyes widened. Wait,isn't this the Windclan side?! She couldn't distinctively tell where she was from the snow covering all the scent trails. The brown Sunclan apprentice blinked a few times at Wrenpaw. He still looked like a puppy playing in the snow. She grinned widely at him. Forgetting the problem as quickly as it appeared. She stood up and wagged her long fluffy tail behind her. "Hey,Wrenpaw. What did you want me with from the beginning anyways?"

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

36 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:16 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw smiled as she slid down the slope and landed next to him. The snow was coming down more slowly here but with more flakes. Maybe because there were no trees on Windclan's side. When Weedpaw asked what he wanted from the beginning the Windclan Apprentice cocked his head, swishing his tail around behind him, In a habit of when he thought hard about something. "What I wanted...." He repeated, not really sure how to answer that. "I-I wanted to be friends." Wren replied, wondering if that was the answer she meant. "I mean...when I first met you in the Thunderclan camp...I knew you were a good wolf..." Why did this seem so wrong? Sighing, the male sat down next to her, enjoying the warmness of her fur against the chilly air. "I-I don't know." Wrenpaw replied after a while. "I just knew that I liked you." Whoa, did he really just say that? He opened his mouth to contradict what he had said. But then closed it again, and waited for a reply.

View user profile

37 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 am

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw nodded at his few replies. Her ears twitched,she was a bit unsure with where this was going. Wrenpaw sat down next to her,and she relished in the warmth of his pelt. She was questioning why she felt some bad feeling wash over her. She turned to look at Wrenpaw,and he was finishing with a bit more confidence from before. She nodded. "Of course we can be friends,I like you too Wrenpaw." Ok,maybe a bit too much confidence. At first Weedpaw was going to start blushing and stammering why he said that,but she decided that it was nothing. I mean,it as nothing...right? Wrenpaw looked like he wanted to say something else,but apparently decided against it. "Um,you ok there,Wren?" The brown apprentice blinked at the apprentice.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

38 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:07 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wren grinned at her reply, then stopped. "No, no, no! This is wrong, we're not supposed to have close friends from other clans!" He thought, sighing. "Well...as long as it doesn't interfere with putting my clan first..." And would it? No, he would always be loyal Windclan member to the end. "But what if we went to battle with Sunclan?" The Apprentice thought about it for a moment. Could he put his friendship with Weedpaw aside to attack her clan? Or defend his from her clan? He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Why am I even thinking about this? Windclan and Sunclan are at peace!" When Weed asked if he was ok, he turned toward her. "I'm fine." He replied, "I was just thinking that it's too bad we aren't in the same clan." Wrenpaw didn't dare ask her to join Windclan. He knew what her answer would be. They were both loyal members of each other's clans. But he glanced at her with amber eyes. "Do you want to meet together tomorrow night?" He asked, hoping she said yes. The male then glanced up at the sky. To his surprise the snow was becoming more lighter, he hoped it would still continue for a good while though, covering up their scent and tracks from the other clans.

View user profile

39 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw relaxed when he said he was fine,but she was still a bit unsure about it. Her ears twitched,and she looked at him again. Weed shook her head. "Then what? I'm loyal to Sunclan,Wrenpaw." She smiled gently. "Well,I'll try and see if I can..." The apprentice blinked in surprise at herself. Wait...What am I doing?! I-I can't I... Weedpaw felt completely and utterly miserable. The guilt was getting to her. She managed a curt reply. "Um...Thanks,Wrenpaw." She stood up and shook out her long brown fur. Showering the snow everywhere. Fighting back guilt and embarrassment,she gave him a small lick on the cheek. "See ya!" Hiding her burning face she dashed off to camp. She felt satisfied and so happy!
Once she was sure she was out of sight of the border,she started skipping and giggling to herself.
-Sc Camp-

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

40 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw gasped, and his eyes widened. "U-uh Ok." He replied, watching her leave. The Apprentice knew he should be heading back to camp now; his sister would probably be worrying, but he still sat where he was. He didn't feel like returning there, almost like returning from a vacation back home. He didn't want to lose the happiness that he was enjoying now. "But I'll still see her tomorrow." He reminded himself, but still he didn't leave. The snow was now falling lighter and lighter, until finally, after a while, it stopped. The male wondered if he should somehow disguise his scent. Feeling rather guilty, Wren turned over on his back and began to roll in the snow. Gazing at the sky, he was rather surprised that a few of the stars were already showing above the wispy clouds. He shivered, wondering if Starclan were watching them. "Are you watching me mom?" Wrenpaw asked silently to the sky. But the cold leaf-bare stars shined vaguely, and seemed just as faraway as ever. Sighing, the male stood up, and shook the snow off his pelt. Wrenpaw then started towards home.
~WC~

View user profile

41 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:22 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf walked slowly towards the border, she was downright exhausted. She wanted to find Snowstar as much as the other clan wolves did. She panted and found no sign of the leader anywhere. She turned around and headed back to camp without any clue whatsoever of Snowstar's whereabouts. Her tail lowered sadly, for one reason she didn't find any sign of Snowstar, and the other reason was that she was ashamed that she would come back to camp without having anything to say about it.
~Windclan camp~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

42 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
(Sorry for the spam Sad)
Carlos went up to the border of the two wolf clans known as Windclan and Sunclan; he tried to figure out which wolf clan he wanted to join. I haven’t seen many dogs in either of them, and one of them looks a little short on members the male thought as he looked back and forth from Windclan turf to Sunclan turf. He needed to figure out which was best for his humor and intelligence. “I’ll go into Sunclan, it doesn’t have much members anymore.” the fae said to himself and then made his way into Sunclan territory. Perhaps a clearing would suit me since I may be treated as an intruder the fae added to his thoughts as he made his way towards a open place.
~The Sun Clearing~

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

43 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Once again, sorry for the spamming Sad)
Graywolf ran to the very edge of Windclan territory, her thoughts filled with how Snowstar had died, what she would do without her, and about how the other members away from camp would think of Snowstar's death. She sat down near a tree and sat down, wailing her sorrow loudly. Tears fell out of her eyes faster than they ever had before. StarClan, please take care of Snowstar, let her know that Windclan will miss her dearlythe fae thought. "Snowstar, if you can hear me, tell me why you had to leave so soon. Everyone is going to miss you, including me." the young warrior said through her tears. Her shoulders shook with every tear she created. Her tail was down on the ground, not a single movement whatsoever. Her life once filled with happiness of coming to the new territories were now gone and filled with sorrow of losing her great leader that was there for her here and in the old territories. "Snowstar, why?" she adds to the first question that she said through her tears.

44 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:03 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
The She-wolf traveled lightly over the snow, spreading her paws so that she didn't sink too far down. The sky was much lighter now, and the last stars were now fading though the sun was yet to come up. The three Apprentices had stayed hard on their leader's trail, and to Lark's surprise, it was leading closer and closer to Sunclan's territory. "Why would Snowstar, injured, want anything to do with Sunclan at a time like this?" If Lark herself would have been injured, the last thought in her head would be to go crawling over to another clan's territory, begging for help. "Why not go back to our camp, or howl for help?" Ok, maybe it would have been very difficult to get back up the cliff, but howling might work. Unless the cliff helped block the sound. Well, whatever had happened, the She-wolf guessed that their leader must have been pretty desperate.
Up ahead, Larkpaw noticed a wolf in the distance. "Sunclan?" She wondered, thinking that they could ask the wolf about Snowstar. But as she tasted the air, she realized it was only Graywolf. "Look!" She gestured towards the She-wolf to her comrades and speeded up some to get closer. As she approached, she dipped her head politely, as what Apprentices do to Warriors. "Hello Graywolf-" Lark started, before realizing Gray looked very upset. Feeling almost awkward, the She-wolf wasn't sure what to say or how to comfort her, but she guessed she was upset about Snowstar. "W-we were just on our way to find Snowstar." Larkpaw told her. "Her trail leads this way."

View user profile

45 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:21 am

Robinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Bad post, derp)

Robinpaw limped down over the plains, the sun now fully visible in the sky. In the early morning light of the day, the mottled brown apprentice's fur glowed a fiery red, as did the SunClan mountains against bye bright backdrop of the light. He picked up the pace, managing to catch up to Larkpaw and Wrenpaw; Larkpaw had introduced their presence to Graywolf, while Wrenpaw sat in silence next to his sister. However, seeing as while the social aspect of their mission was being covered by Larkpaw, Robinpaw continued his search. He sniffed the air, following the lingering scent if Snowstar and the sourness of blood. He walked straight up to the border, the sudden stench of SunClan hitting him like a slap to the face. However, he could still scent the faint smell of Snowstar underplaying the overpowering SunClan markers, and just to prove, there was a small splatter of blood on the other Clan's territory.

View user profile

46 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:39 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw watched as Lark talked to Graywolf, though really he wasn't that interested. His main focus was worrying about if his scent was still here from last night. So far, he couldn't scent anything except their own and Graywolf's, and the trailing scent of Snowstar. "Let's hope it stays that way." He thought, turning his attention to finding their leader again. The male padded up by Robinpaw and sniffed the air. "I guess we'll have to cross." He mumbled, but still loud enough to be heard. Wren had crossed the border earlier, when him and Weed had been playing tag, but it felt strange in front of his own clanmate. "But our leader must be found." Cautiously, he placed one paw over the border. Checking again for Sunclan patrols, Wren crossed over the border. At that moment, a strong breeze blew down from the mountain, bringing the scents of rock and snow, but more stronger was the scent of Snowstar. "She has to be this way!" He barked to them. "Come on!" He trotted forward determinedly.

View user profile

47 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Robinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Robinpaw watched in silence as Wrenpaw stepped over the border, and then padded onward determindly. The red-tinted apprentice took a small breath, his lungs and nose tickled by the sudden gust of icy wind, bringing scents of the frosted mountains down to them. At that moment, he stepped over the border; everything seemed to change, although it was just one step. The air seemed fresher , the ground felt harder and firmer, and the cold seemed to slice through his mottled fur. However, he put another step forward, and then another, until his paws slid into a trotting gait after Wrenpaw. He continued to sniff the air, remaining calm even though he thought of being caught by SunClan remained in doubts at the back of his mind. He marched onward, though, following Snowstar's lingering scent accompanied by the sourness of blood.

View user profile

48 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Larkpaw turned her head and watched as Wren and Robinpaw crossed the border. She then quickly snapped her attention back to Gray. "S-sorry, we have to go." Without another word, the She-wolf limped after her companions and hurried to keep up with them as they padded into the steep woods. The trail got continuingly stronger, and soon enough, Lark hoped, it would lead them to their target.

~Dire Pond~

View user profile

49 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf blinked as they three of them ran off towards Sunclan territory. I hope they know what they're doing, she thought, anyways, I better let Ferretdash and Nightcrawler know of the news the fae then turned towards Windclan territory and ran towards the caverns. She knew what their reaction would be, but she'd just hate to let Nightcrawler know that the very wolf that accepted her into Windclan now is dead. Her thoughts traced back to her friends: Shiver and Tanya. Little did she know that they both went to different clans, and Shiver was now known as Shiverpaw.

50 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw arrived at the border. He was rather later then expected, since he had to run and hide due to a passing patrol that included his sister, but he was here at last. "Oh come on Weedpaw, where are you?!" He thought impatiently, scuffing the ground with his paws. The male briefly considered crossing the border, but was afraid of Sunclan wolves, since he was not sure if the Windclan patrol had already arrived at their camp to share the news.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum