An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

1 SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The SunClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
[color=green]Weedpaw scrambled down the mountain. Careful not to signal any known wolves around that she was there. Like walking on the rocky side instead of on the soil,which would have left a track. Weedpaw also had taken the liberty of accidentally slipping into a small puddle. At least it would cover her scent.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

52 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
(Shiver you're not suppose to be here)

Weedpaw ran down and onto the moor. Her first thought was to scent the air for the male,but she quickly noticed the tracks of those Windclanners and jumped into a bush. The branches cpscratched her skin,but she ignored it and peered through the branches. Wary of both the Windclanners,and looking out for Wrenpaw

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

53 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
(What you mean?)

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

54 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw looked up as he heard a wolf approach, and started to bristle. His fur flattened though as he saw it was Weed. "Weedpaw!" He greeted informally, jumping to his paws. "Did the Windclan patrol go to your camp?" He asked, hoping with all his heart she said no. But her worried gaze said otherwise.

View user profile

55 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
(Right now it's just me and Wren. It's for the plot war thing. Can you not role-play here? Thank you,Shiver!)

(Weedpaw)

Weedpaw jumped up at the sound of a familiar voice. She was realized when Wrenpaw came into sight. She nodded briskly and glanced around cautiously. "Yeah,I came to ask you what happened." Weedpaw paused. She was sure it would become a touchy subject for the Windclanners. "Did...Did she die...?" The brown apprentice was sure the male knew who she was talking about.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

56 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw sighed and nodded, knowing who 'She' was. "Yes, But there's more." The male felt despair rise up in him as he continued. "W-We found her on a pond in your territory." He hesitated slightly, as if hoping that if he didn't say it, it wouldn't be true. "Some of the wolves believe that Sunclan killed her. Every doubt and fear in his heart about his relationship with Weed now crashed over him like a wave, threatening to drown him. Oh why couldn't Weed be in Windclan? Why couldn't she have been found by a Windclan patrol then a Sunclan one all those moons ago? Why did life have to be so complicated with all those rules and a coming battle? Wren knew there was going to be a battle, even if it wasn't talked about, he could feel it. Like an approaching storm, before the clouds even came you can feel the shock and humidity in the air. "Why?"

View user profile

57 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw pinned her ears to her head. "But we didn't do it..." She groaned and sat down on her rump. "Do you know why Snowstar was even on our territory?" The brown aprenticed looked back into his amber eyes. She felt sucked into his warm gaze,but played it off and landed on her back in the snow. Her heart was racing,she'd seen Pinedusk and Gentlestar be together. They seemed to be comfortable around each other. Weedpaw felt the freedom of speech and she could share her feelings like it was nothing at all. But of course,there was something else...

Weedfang's Biography

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

Signature Credit
View user profile

58 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:18 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
The male watched with a weak smile as Weedpaw rolled over in the snow, but it faltered when she asked why their leader had been even on Sunclan territory in the first place. "I don't know." He admitted, sitting down close to the She-wolf, comforted by the warmth of her pelt. "Larkpaw supposed she fell off a cliff close to your territory, and tried to get help from Sunclan." He said, remembering what she had told Brokenstar. "But something must have attacked her on the way." Wrenpaw swished his tail slightly, a habit that he and Lark had inherited most likely from their mother when they thought hard about something. "Have any of your clan scented Rouges on the territory?" He asked wondering if that could possibly be the answer.

View user profile

59 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:09 am

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw could hear his voice darken a little. "...No...We didn't." The brown apprentice sat up and leaned against Wrenpaw. She sighed and closed her eyes. We're going to war...Aren't we? Weedpaw wanted to punch Snowstar in the face. Why did you have to die...?! She would have been fine with any other clan. Just not Windclan. What would happen if I had to fight Wrenpaw? Weed snuggled deeper into his fur. Trying to push all the negative thoughts away.

(Ok that was a bad post....)

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

60 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw sighed and closed his eyes, relishing her warm fur. He could probably just dose off here and now, sitting next to Weed. "How can I think about sleeping with a war in the making?" He thought, annoyed at his fault. But then again, he hadn't slept last night and the strain of the day was beginning to take it's toll. For a while the pair sat silently. Then the male opened his eyes and gazed at Weed, a mixture of warmth but sadness in his gaze. "Weedpaw...?" He hesitated slightly, then stopped and sighed.

(Blah post XD)

View user profile

61 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
The brown apprentice took a deep breath of Wren's scent. It was soothing compared to back at camp,which was probably full of tension by now. Weedpaw heard her name,so she peeked out of one green eye. The piece of wheat in her mouth moved to the side as she frowned. "What's up?" Of course she was worried about the war,but all the stress flowed away when she was with Wrenpaw. Just the thought of being with him made her happy. She gave another heavy sigh.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

62 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw sighed and gazed at her with warm eyes. "Nevermind." He murmured, taking in her sweet scent. The male hopped she didn't press him, because he just wanted to enjoy these moments now. He closed his eyes again, feeling pure happiness warm his pelt.

(Ah it's so short, it's killing me! XD)

View user profile

63 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw pushed the thought away after he said never mind,and took in the cold snowy scene. She sighed and her breath disappeared into a white cloud. Then her ears pricked and she instantly sat up. "W-Wait we need to solve this thing. T-This war." She started frantically. Weedpaw started mentally scolding herself for getting so comferable around Wrenpaw.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

64 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw opened his eyes. "But how? Everyone in Windclan is so upset and angry at Sunclan! Even Larkpaw's wanting revenge." He replied despairingly. The male knew his sister was a fairly peaceable wolf. Wren cocked his thought. "I wish we could find who did it...but the snow covered up any scent." He sighed, and leaned back thinking.

View user profile

65 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw groaned and closed her eyes in thought. She could hear the rhythmic beat of her heart. The pulsing rang in her thoughts,but she couldn't think of anything. No evidence that could convince the Windclanners,and words wouldn't make up for the death of a clan member. Especially with the clan mate being the leader. Weedpaw sighed and dug her snout in the snow. Her little black nose peeking out from the pristine white snow.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

66 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw blinked and cocked his head up to the sky, where evening was falling. The sky was clear though, and beginning to fade into streaks of Orange. The stars might be out soon, since night came so early in Leaf-bare. "Starclan, why are you letting this happen?" He thought miserably, then narrowed his eyes at another thought. "Weedpaw?" He hesitated again, but continued. "Do you believe in Starclan?" Since it probably seemed random, the male wondered what her reply would be.

View user profile

67 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
"Hmm?" The timber wolf lifted her head,snow still on her muzzle. "Well,no. Not actually." She said a bit embarrassingly. She glanced at the Windclan territory set before her. "I wasn't born here,and I don't know all the traditions and all." The Sunclan wolf paused and glanced at Wrenpaw again. "I don't particularly like change.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

68 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:01 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw blinked in surprise. "Really?" He wanted to ask more, but the male wasn't one to prod. He shifted his paws, and gazed back at the She-wolf. "I do...well, I guess you already know that." He chuckled slightly. Wren suddenly snapped his head up, his Amber eyes wide and alert, all humor gone. "Weedpaw," He hissed. "I think there's a Sunclan patrol heading this way." The male instantly flattened himself in the snow, but it'd be useless to camouflage with his brown pelt. He waited to see what Weed would do.

View user profile

69 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw chuckled at his realization. She didn't notice the Sunclan scent until Wrenpaw pointed out. I'm always around Sunclan scent,no wonder I didn't notice. She pinned her brown ears to her head. She then started digging into the snow. She knew that grass turned yellow or brown when winter came. She hugged the ground,and flattened herself under the pile of snow around her. The wind howled above her ears,and she suddenly felt warmer.

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

70 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
(Derp, thought the patrol by TC was coming this way. XP)

Wrenpaw held his breath as he thought he heard wolves in the distance. But the voices faded and the male wasn't sure if it had been carried by the wind. The male sat up and glanced at Weed, seeing how alarmed she looked he gave her a nudge. "It's fine, they must have deeper into y'all's territory." He shuffled his paws, still looking anxious. "I'll have to be going back to camp. They'll be worried and send a patrol sooner or later." Wrenpaw gazed on with sad eyes. "But we'll have to figure out something. Maybe you can sniff around the place we found her...I know none of my Clanmates will be able too." He waited for a response.

View user profile

71 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Weedpaw glanced at Wrenpaw and nodded briskly. "From what you said earlier,I'll guess it's the Dire pond?" Wren had mentioned that Snowstar had died nearby a pond. That would also explain how the scent had been washed away. It hadn't rained recently,only snowed,and it wasn't warm enough that it would have melted. Weedpaw pinned her ears to her head. "Yeah,we should get back soon. Touramaline might get worried."

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

72 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw smiled and sighed. "See ya then." The male nudged her in a friendly manner, not one for romance. He then turned and began to trot up the slope towards the moor without looking back. "Why Starclan...why are you doing this?" What if Weed was right, and there was no Starclan? "If there is a Starclan...why aren't they stopping this?" Wren closed his eyes, so many thoughts running through his head as he trotted to camp.

~WC Camp~

View user profile

73 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Weedpaw nodded to the Windclan apprentice. Seeing him leave made her turn around as well,but before setting off,he nudged him. She smiled and waved her tail in a good bye. She started going faster towards Sunclan territory. She shut her eyes for a minute. Starclan,if you're really up there,stop this war. Her paws scrabbled through the snow.
-Sc camp-

Weedfang's Biography

Signature Credit
View user profile

74 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart padded to a stop along the border. She scented the air, but the only trace of WindClan was faint. They hadn't been by this way too recently. "That's good, at least." She sent a glance over her shoulder to see if Ashfall, Tourmaline and Carlos had arrived yet. Is war truly what it's come down to? Is this really what WindClan wants? More wolves other then Snowstar will end up with similiar fates.... She frowned. Rainheart sent a glance over the border to make sure that WindClan wasn't on its way before waiting for her patrol.

75 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:30 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall trotted up, slowing to a walk at the border he scanned the landscape, this would be all they'd be able to talk of and he was already bored of it. War was what two leggers did, if the other clan was stupid enough to wage war he would quite clearly let them know how stupid they were being. The look of concern on Rainhearts face caused his ears to twitch a little, it wouldn't be good if they found out why he had joined the clan and what was preventin him from leaving so he supposed he'd have to put on a little show. His head tilted "War is what two leggers do, if they seriously think that one of us killed snowstar then they're pretty stupid. What would benefit us from murdering her? nothing. Only battles that would kill wolves on either side, it would make mroe sense if it was a wolf from another clan trying to drive us apart. If they killed her on our territory and used the snow and water to cleanse their scent" it was his theory anyway, not that he cared, snowstar had never been of any benefit to him.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum