An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

1 SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The SunClan and WindClan border.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
The rouge who had lived in thunderclan territory before the packs came and threw her out was out for trouble, any one and everyone who dared to cross her path in this particular mood would soon know about it. The brown wolf moved forward through the snow occasionally pausing to switch wolf markers and cackle to herself. She'd taken the liberty of rolling in some of sunclans spots so she smelled mostly of sunclan, her yellow eyes flicked around and seeing some Sunclan wolves a slight sneer flicked over her face before it was replaced with the mask. The mask that made her seem kind and normal, they wanted some trouble? That was what she was here for, she walked up to the first wolf limping slightly "More pack wolves...? are you here to throw me out as well?" fear and unhappiness crept over the brown wolfs face "I was living over in the maple forest where i've lived nearly all my life when some wolves who claimed to be part of a thunder clan attacked me and chased me out... it.. its just not right" her paws shook and her tail tucked.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

77 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline walked towards the border, glancing around the territory with each step. She had been this way once before and it wasn't nearly as interesting to explore now. Maybe we will run into some WindClanners. That would be interesting....  The Australian Cattle Dog look up as she realized she had fallen a bit behind, and trotted forward at a faster pace. She managed to hear the end of what Ashfall was saying: something about another Clan potentially killing Snowstar. She blinked her eyes in surprise. Would another Clan really do something like that? She shrugged, and was about to respond when she heard an unfamiliar voice. Her tan pelt bristled, and she let out a slight growl as she searched for the voice's owner. An unfamiliar wolf had limped up to Rainheart, seeming fearful. "Well, this territory belongs to the Clans now. Loners can't keep scrounging off our lands," she muttered. She kept her gaze on the wolf, with a slight glare, as she listened to see what Rainheart and Ashfall would say.

78 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart looked up as she saw Ashfall walk up and she nodded to him. The grayish-tan furred wolf listened to the warrior's words; he was right. What purpose would killing Snowstar serve? Did WindClan really think them to be a bunch of cold-hearted, murderous wolves? "There is no benefit. It would only lead to battles and more death," she murmured in agreement. His next words caused her eyes to widen in surprise. "Would someone really want to do that to us?" she asked, horrified at the thought. Before she could say more she heard pawsteps. She frowned as she noticed an wolf limping forward, her frown increasing as she heard what she said. "Hello," the warrior started, pausing as she considered the loner's words. She had never really considered that other loners and wolves had once called these lands their own; they had raised families, had packs- this territory was all they had ever known. And the Clans had stolen that from them. But we can't share our lands... can we? What more can we do? Her gaze returned back to the loner. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. Are you okay? Were you really injured? My name is Rainheart, by the way," she said. She was surprised that ThunderClan would injure a loner... she had always liked that Clan and found them to be nice. Had things changed once the Clans came to these new territories?

79 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:44 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lanas yellow peircing gaze stared at the dog that spoke to her, her eyes flicking over Tourmalines face as if reading her history, her thoughts before that unnerving gaze flicked to the other she wolf "You packs.... you have destroyed what peace we loners had before you came, kicking us out as if you had some given right to that land. Disrupting the history of all who had lived there, your stay in these lands will never be peaceful" her words became low and cold, an unnerving change happening on the brown wolfs features. A scent caused her head to turn recognizing the male wolf a crooked grin spread over her features and she lifted her head to inspecting him "Ahh..... Ash, my my my you did join one of these pathetic little get togethers did you? haha... just so you could remain on your land, oh? And because its easier to survive as part of one... looking out for number one as usual. These pack wolves think you actually care about them? How amusing" a tinkling giggle left her mouth before she took a step forward closer to Ash "I could kill them and you'd only defend them because otherwise you'd probably be kicked out... you haven't changed a bit. Your scent may have but the selfish wolf i know and love is still there"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

80 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:49 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfalls body had gone tense as he'd recognized the familiar sly face "Lana..." he snarled his teeth showing and his muscles tensing. She could reveal to this wolf and dog that which he had kept quiet, and as he was proven right the annoying she-wolf as usual showing her unusual talent for deciphering things the large male took a threatening step forward bringing their faces inches apart "As usual you lie and scheme your way, thunderclan took your territory? Good." he flicked a gaze at Rainheart and Tourmaline before he lunged at Lana who cackled and danced out of reach. The sleek male was at least greatful that she hadn't mentioned summer. The memory of what the rouge had done to the one thing he cared about besides himself caused his hackles to properly rise and him to reveal as many of his white jagged teeth as possible.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

81 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline flicked her ears as she heard Rainheart's voice. The warrior was too soft; this loner was on Clan territory. SunClan land. And she didn't even think to question this wolf's intentions? Toumaline might not have been part of the Clan for long, but wasn't it part of the rules to defend your territory? She sent a glance back towards the loner, her pelt bristling as she caught the wolf's gaze. The look had unsettled her, and she opened her mouth to speak before the loner began. She let out a growl; how dare this wolf speak to them like that! She blinked as it appeared that this loner... Lana, apparently, as Ashfall had called her, knew him. The Australian Cattle Dog blinked in surprise once more as she noticed Ashfall lunge for Lana, but the latter had backed up in time to avoid him. She sent a glance in Ashfall's direction; Lana had suggested that he wasn't truly loyal... but he had attempted to attack her and thus protect SunClan, hadn't he? The dog's blue-and-brown eyes flicked back to the loner, and with ears flattened back, she snarled. "We have every right to this land. And if you don't leave, we'll show you just how strong SunClan can be."

82 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart's ears flicked back as she heard the loner's next words. The other wolf's expression had quickly changed from one that was fearful to one that was much more cold. She tried to imagine what it would have been like if their roles were reversed: loners throwing the Clans out of the old territory, chasing them away from all they had ever known. "I-I'm sorry... but there's nothing we can do. What's done has been done," she murmured. "If I had known..." her voice trailed off, and she looked at Ashfall as the loner- Lana- began to speak to him. She blinked at her words, a bit surprised that the two knew each other. Her surprise increased when the other SunClan warrior leaped towards Lana after sending a glance in her and Tourmaline's direction. Lana had moved out of the way, however, and Rainheart's gaze turned towards the loner. "We don't mean you any harm. We're just doing all we can to survive." She tried to keep her worry out of her voice; she was patrol leader, and had to be strong.

83 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:24 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall let out a low threatening growl "Get out of here you miserable scrap of fur before I turn you into a cat toy" his features were cold and his eyes dark with malice. How he'd love to dig his teeth into her flesh and tear her out a new one, she'd taken away everything that he'd cared about and now he was in a relatively good place again she turned up once again to try and topple everything over. He wasn't going to stand for it, not this time, this time he would take preemptive action, "You've already taken everything from me once you sly piece of crow-food, leave and take your stink with you" he took another step toward her, the warrior hardly showed real emotions but the rage that suddenly began boiling up out of his pelt was real. The rage burned through his body causing him to almost see red.

"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

84 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Amusement filled her features watching Ashfalls rage build, she laughed her laughter echoing around, a sneer flicked onto her face "Aww, still upset about your precious Summer? poor baby..." she tilted her head to the side yellow eyes peircing the other wolf "They really do know nothing about you, how quaint, just accepting a rouge into their pack and not asking any questions about his past?" her eyes flicked to Rainheart her unnerving gaze flicking over the she-wolf thoughtfully "I'd advise you to ask some questions about Ashs's past, its quite amusing and very entertaining" she looked at the dog "You're cute, in a pathetic puppy way you know? You think you could actually take on a wolf and win? I can think of countless ways to kill you before you even figure out what i was doing" she cast a bored look at Ash "Your rage is petty and idiotic, move on. Whats dead is dead and you can't get it back, Besides someone like you can't love properly anyway" she flicked her tail in a mockery of a wave before sauntering off
-somewhere

85 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:35 am

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline growled as she watched the scene unfold between Lana and Ashfall. They had exchanged a few more words with each other, but Ashfall didn't make any other move on the loner. When Lana looked at her, the cattle dog snarled, her ears pinning back against her heard at the loner's words. Cute? She has the nerve to call me cute? She let out another snarl, her brown-and-blue gaze on the wolf as she began to walk away. "Coward! I know more moves than you'll ever learn!"

86 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:43 am

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart frowned. What could she do? Should she try to stop this loner somehow, before things got way out of hand? She glanced over at her Clanmates; both were rather angry. Should she be angry too? She rarely was, and couldn't remember the last time she had been furious. She turned her attention back to Lana when the other wolf addressed her. "In a Clan, we never ask anyone to share things they're uncomfortable with saying," she murmured in response. She looked on as the wolf began to head off, before perking her ears as she heard Tourmaline. "Shh. You'll only make things worse," she said, before turning to Ashfall. "Are you okay?" she asked. The other warrior seemed quite angry, and Rainheart wasn't certain if the encounter with the loner brought up memories from his past or had stirred up an old dispute.

87 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:56 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Once the brown wolf was gone he could feel his rage leave him instantly, replaced with grief and a sense of weakness so great he felt wrung out and useless. His legs quivered underneath him and his yellow eyes stared at nothing, a soft voice caused him to snap out of his state "huh? uh yeah... i think so" he murmured glancing up at Rainheart feeling tiredness crease his facial features "Should we continue the patrol then?" he asked, the deputy had asked her to lead the patrol so he directed his question towards her. He could remember what happened so many moons ago like it was yesterday, he felt cold all over, the hair raising slightly in response to his memories. "Sorry... I shouldn't have lost it like that she... she gets under my skin" well that was the understatement of the centuary

View user profile

88 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline growled when she heard Rainheart's words, but remained quiet. The loner had gone out of sight, and with a last growl Tourmaline turned back towards her Clanmates. She flicked her ears with impatience; she hoped that they wouldn't just sit here forever. Upon hearing Ashfall mention continuing the patrol, she nodded in agreement. "Yes, we should get going; WindClan could be planning an invasion as we speak further up ahead," she muttered.

89 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart watched Ashfall with concern before hearing him murmur that he was okay. At his next words, she nodded, her ears twitching as she heard Tourmaline's irritated response. "Yes, we'll continue on from here. Keep an eye out for more loners and for WindClan," the grayish-tan furred wolf said as she started forward. She glanced back at Ashfall when she heard him speak again, and nodded slightly. "It's okay, I understand," she said. Although she didn't have any enemies of her own, she had seen others face against wolves they didn't like; in particular, she recalled how much her father disliked ThunderClan, after finding out that was where Ottersky was. "Let's patrol this border for a bit longer until we've covered most of it, then we can decide what to do from there," she said back to the patrol, and continued on, alert for any signs of other wolves.

90 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall nodded and fell silent, he padded after Rainheart, his thoughts on Lana, if she knew he was in Sunclan now, what would she plan next? He wasn't stupid enough to believe that she would leave him alone, once she got obsessed on someone or something she would torment them until their dying breath. The mexican wolf took step after step not paying attention to the other two with him, nor the scents that washed over his nose, he was lost in the buzzing in his brain. His brain remembering the torn up dismembered small corpses of his pups, the bloodied form of his mate, he found it hardto breath for a couple of breaths before he shoved the memories away.

Noticing he was falling behind he took a couple of quicker steps, pulling himself away from the past that hurt so much. He could feel himself falling into his familiar pattern of thinking only about himself, caring for himself, if she made them throw him out he'd have to return to the loner territories. He glanced over at Rainheart, wondering what she and the other wolves of his clan would do if they knew about what had happened to him. He didn't want pity or mercy, he just wanted to forget...

View user profile

91 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline sighed as Rainheart finally said that they would continue on, and she hurried off. She lowered her muzzle to the ground, sneezing as she accidentally breathed in some snow. She shook her head, and started walking forward again. If WindClan were to attack, would they come through this border, or take a stealthier approach? She had no battle experience herself, but had seen a few fights before during her time in Hartford. She tried to recall what strategies the different dog packs used when they fought over territory disputes, but nothing came to mind. "I think it's safe to say that WindClan isn't here at the moment," she said after some time had gone by.

92 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart padded along the border, keeping alert for any sign of WindClan. Truthfully, she hoped that they didn't run into anyone from that Clan. It would only lead to arguments, or even fights, whether they ran across one WindClan wolf or a whole patrol. Why can't we all get along? She sighed. She recalled fondly all the times she had gone to Gatherings, and the Clans had gotten along peacefully. Well, on most Gatherings there had been peace, at least. Tourmaline's words caused her to break from her thoughts, and she considered the cattle dog's words. "You're probably right. I suppose we can check out the other borders now," she said. "Should we visit ThunderClan's border first, or StormClan's?" She wondered if there was a point to checking out the StormClan border, but supposed that it might be important lest a StormClan patrol was waiting to speak to them.

93 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:23 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall lifted his head watching Rainheart "Thunderclans, Stormclan allies would go straight to camp to talk with gentlestar, Thunderclan allied themselves with Windclan after Ripplestar broke alliance with windclan to ally us with stormclan" all of this was things he'd learnt in his new clan but he'd made a point of learning the histories as well as a pup who'd grown up in the clan. He had a sinking feeling in his chest, a worry gnawing him about lana, not for any of the others in his clan, but for himself, that rouge... she was always up to mischief and she had certainly not finished with him yet. What other chaos would she create to see him hurt and suffering once again?

He had a strange uneasiness that caused him to shake himself off suddenly "Lets go, no point loitering around here any longer" he moved off, privately greatful that both dog and wolf hadn't demanded to know everything about his past. there had been a time after the death of his loved ones where he'd become a merciless rouge, that dark time was something he didn't really want to have to remember.
-sunclan thunderclan border

View user profile

94 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:43 am

Rainheart

Young Warrior
Rainheart nodded in agreement with Ashfall's reasoning. She hadn't considered that StormClan would cross the border, but as they were allies she realized now that it made sense for them to do so. She was impressed that he knew so much about Clan history, despite not having been raised in SunClan. At the fellow warrior's next words, she nodded once more. Ashfall had trotted off ahead to the next border, and Rainheart glanced back at Tourmaline to make sure that the apprentice was coming. "Let's get going," she said, hurrying off towards the ThunderClan border.

~SunClan and ThunderClan border~

95 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:53 am

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline twitched her ears as Rainheart asked which border they should go to next. She hadn't visited either one before, but didn't really care. After Ashfall said they should head to ThunderClan's border, she nodded, already beginning to grow impatient. Luckily she didn't have to wait long, for soon Ashfall headed off to the other border, and Rainheart asked for them to go. She nodded and trotted after the others.

~SunClan and ThunderClan border~

96 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:33 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
When the male arrived, the light sleet had already turned into frosty flakes that chilled his already damp pelt. His nose twitched as he neared the border, smelling the recent scent of Sunclan. Feeling ill at ease, Wrenpaw backed up and laid down a little a ways from the border. While Windclan was open and treeless, the patches of high grass made for good concealment. So the male ducked down beneath this grass and waited, the snow gradually transforming the area around him, and himself, into white frostiness."Was this a bad decision to come? I don't even know if she'll be here." Of course, he had met her last night here. Some of the nights before that he had also spent time with her, but now with tensions rising more then ever, it might not be suitable anymore. "Besides, I don't want Weedpaw and I to get in trouble with our clans." With battle approaching on the horizon, if the two were to get caught seeing each other right now, there would probably be a more harsher punishment then normal. "Brokenstar probably wouldn't give me too hard of a time, it's just that I don't know how Gentlestar would react with Weedpaw." And the last thing Wren would want to do is get the poor fae in trouble.

View user profile

97 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
There were days when Sophie could just relax and lie back, find some food here and there. And then there were days that Sophie was so consumed with worry, she would venture out into the cold, unforgiving atmosphere of the forest. She did the latter more often. But for once, she actually found something! Evidence that those packs had come here after what happened at Hartford. It was a border scent and she'd kept to it, her eyes wandering over the moor and then to the mountain. She felt exposed but she could always use the stupid metal leg as a bargaining chip.

She could hear it in her head right now! "What do you mean some dirty dog? I saved a bunch of your comrades, stupid pack wolf! What, don't remember the dog who actually told you what was happening?"

And along the way, she managed to get her leg stuck in some badger hole. So she fell forward, unable to feel anything in that infernal metal leg. It's not as if she needed it! But she wouldn't be able to bear seeing herself missing one leg. The trauma of such a place was bad enough. Her struggling stilled before she sighed and sat down. "I think I've gone far enough already, don't you think, Cole?" She said with a self deprecating smile. Unbeknownst to the fact of a wolf lying among the snowy grass. So she spoke to her heart's content. The wind was a much better companion then some rats and garbage. "All these stupid ideas those Longpaw's keep having. I swear, Pa definitely wouldn't have done that to me." Her speech slowed as snowflakes began to land and melt on her nose and muzzle. "I know it..." She muttered before trying to tug her leg out of the hole again. Her grunts of effort hardly to have gone unnoticed.

Sophie's Biography

"Shame carries more weight to those who knows it's meaning."

"I won't hold your hand. I can't. I don't have hands."

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

98 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
The large dog walked through the freshly fallen white snow, her black fur standing out against it two opposite shades, her brown eyes narrowed seeing a dog on their borders but the sharp metallic scent caused her suspicion to lower a little. This dog must have followed from the old territories, and she must have gotten caught by the fat pink faced long-paws, Nightingale walked up and assessed the situation unaware of the wolf that was covered in snow, the snow hiding his scent she spoke firmly "Excuse me" she carefully grabbed the smaller dog by the scruff and yanked firmly freeing the metallic leg from the hole.

View user profile

99 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
But without her grunting and groaning, she supposed she wouldn't be out of the trouble. A big black dog quickly yanked her out, causing joints and things to be pulled harshly. She ground her teeth together in an attempt to hide a sudden squeak of pain. She quickly tried to turn towards her hero, and frowned at the grim expression. "Uh..." She blinked twice before clearing her throat. "Could you...put me down?" She said, a furrowed brow and an embarrassing pout on her muzzle.

And when she was, the jolt of the landing run up her toes to her shoulders. She stood for a moment trying to ease the jiggering, painful feeling, but she needed to take care of whoever this dog was. And smelled like one of those wolves. She glanced up with a look of confusion before speaking before thinking. "You're one of them aren't you...?"

"And how long have you been here...?" She thought, suddenly embarrassed at the thought of being caught talking to herself. Her ears twitched, and her paws were beginning to grow colder. She sighed and ran her tongue over her steel teeth. "Why are all of you here?" She finally said after a moment of silence. The thought to thank the dog never crossing her mind.

Sophie's Biography

"Shame carries more weight to those who knows it's meaning."

"I won't hold your hand. I can't. I don't have hands."

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

100 Re: SunClan & WindClan on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Nightingale sat watched the smaller dog with her distant but perceptive brown eyes "Yes. I am, you're from the old territories with that not-flesh leg of yours" the great dane stood there solidly the wind howling through her ears that she ignored "The old territories were tainted after the long-paws and their devils work. Fires broke out and many wolves and dogs were lost so we left and were guided to come here. Although many of the loners here are unhappy at us moving in" she glanced over her shoulder wondering where Ferretdash was for a couple of moments before the big dog with the splash of white on her chest looked back at the smaller dog "What are you doing here? its a long trek by oneself, What is it that you want?" Nightingale was geniuenly curious about the grey and white dog, as she'd said it was a very long walk and travel from the old territories where they'd all left heartbreak and terror behind to find this new place to live.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum