An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Moon Cave on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:12 am

A cavern with many stalagmite and stalactite crystals hanging from the ceiling and floor. They seem to glow in the darkness of the night, along with the pools of glimmering water collected in indentations of the ground. The journey into this section of the cave is a long one and must be made at moonhigh in order to speak with StarClan. In order to do so, a wolf's nose must be touching one of the crystals. Watch your step, on all sides of this crystal platform the ground slopes downward into darkness and the abyss.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Moon Cave on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:37 pm

╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender --
health -95%-
mood -Calm-
tagged -StarClan-
╚═══════╝

Snowtail arrived at the Moon Cave and he let out a small call. "Snowstar, are you here?" But when there was no answer he went into the cave, his eyes locked on one of the crystals. He walked over to it and put his head to the stone. He closed his eyes and whispered. "StarClan help us find Snowstar." The request was simple.

3 For Snowtail on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:40 pm

You feel the cave floor fall out and in its place is soft grass. You see before you the figure of Snowstar and know what has happened. "Snowtail, I am sorry to have left you all in this way, without a word. You will find me and all I am at Jagged Peak. Go now, tell Brokenglare, I will miss you all." The white female spoke before everything turned normal again and you woke up.

4 Re: The Moon Cave on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:46 pm

╔═══════╗
name -Snowtail-
gender --
health -95%-
mood -Sorrowful-
tagged -Brokenglare-
╚═══════╝

Snowtail woke up with a groggy feeling, a tear in his eye to learn the fate of his leader. He left the cave with an important message for Brokenglare. He ran off, as fast as he could, to the camp. He had to tell them all what happened to Snowstar and where to find her body.
-WindClan Camp-

5 Re: The Moon Cave on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:00 am

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
The old Medicine Wolf arrived, his paws sore from the journey he had took. He paused at the entrance of the Mooncave and peered in, feeling that same spark of excitement he had felt when being in here the first time. But in reality it was both a solemn and joyful occasion, being that although Thunderclan had lost a leader, they were now about to gain a new one. Cloudwisp had arrived with him, and Nettlecloud turned to her, his amber eyes showing their true depth and wisdom as he began to relay some instructions for what was to come. "Once we enter, you're going to have to watch your step, as there are many rocks along the floor," he began, looking at her intently. "There is a pool inside and some large crystals. Just lay down near one of the crystals and put your nose up against it. Starclan will then greet you afterwards." While Nettle was a Medicine Wolf, the vision Cloudwisp was about to see was out of his field of expertise. He too received dreams, but the connection that leaders had with Starclan was something else entirely. He dipped his head to her, "It's now moon-high, come. Follow me." The male made his way into the cavern, pawsteps becoming more louder in here against the hard stone. He padded forward until he came to the room with the pool, the area glowing in a mysterious milky light. Nettlecloud then sighed and laid down, his body adjusting to the cold stone. He pushed his nose up against a nearby crystal and immediately began to drift off.

View user profile

6 Re: The Moon Cave on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
The silvery wolf slowed as they reached the Mooncave. She felt a mix of nervousness and excitement; what awaited her once she entered the cave? She nodded once as Nettlecloud gave her the instructions, taking note of each word he said. Watch out for the rocks. Lay down near a rock—no, wait, a crystal—and press my nose against it, and that's all. The deputy started after Nettlecloud when he announced that it was moon-high, each time carefully feeling the ground with a paw before she stepped forward. It seemed to take moons before they reached a cavern that glowed with a silvery light, reflecting off the pools of water and onto the crystals. The medicine wolf had already fallen asleep near a crystal, and taking a deep breath, Cloudwisp pressed her nose against one of the crystals. Sleep soon came to her, and she closed her eyes, uncertain of what was to come.

Credit  
View user profile

7 Re: The Moon Cave on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:16 pm

[Cloudwisp]

The sound of Windblown trees, the scent of pine, the feeling of soft grass beneath your paws. These things fill your senses and beckon you to open your eyes. Around you lay a vibrant forest, not unlike the one back in Thunderclan territory. But this forest seems alive as if it stayed in an everlasting Green-leaf, and the you ponder the idea of prey in these starry woods. Could this be part of Starclan's hunting grounds?
Suddenly wolves begin to materialize from the thin air. Your breath catches in you throat as you behold rows upon rows of wolves, starlight glimmering in their fur. Their coats are lush and muscles ripple beneath their skin. One wolf in particular then steps out and you gasp. Firestar approaches you, her orange pelt glimmering and her amber eyes blazing with new energy. This was not the wolf that you had known before she had disappeared in her approaching old age. This was Firestar in all of her glory, and you can feel her dignity as she speaks to you.
"Greetings my dear deputy. Tonight you will be recieving nine lives to aid you in the coming moons. Use these gifts wisely, as the future of Thunderclan now rests with you." Firestar now rests her muzzle on your head before speaking. "With this first life, I give you a life of integrity. Despite what anyone else does, do what you believe is right." You feel a powerful stirring at your heart, a brief sense of guilt runs you through, as if a reminder to do the right thing. But you're then left with a feeling of peace. Eight more lives remain.
A male wolf then steps out to meet you, his pelt ragged with scars. You meet his gaze and even though it is none you recognize he seems to glare right to your soul. "With this life, I give you a life of passion. Your clanmates' lives are now in your paws. As leader you must eat, sleep, and breathe for their sakes. Do not forget." As you recieve this gift a shiver goes down your spine as you contemplate the sincerity of his words. Are you really ready for that kind of responsibility?
A she-wolf approaches you next, and although she smells of Thunderclan, it again is nothing you recognize. "I bestow to you a life of Faith. Don't ever lose trust in your clanmates. They will always be there for you when you need it." When the feeling passes another male now approaches. "With this life I give you a sense of Justice. Use it to judge everyone fairly." The feeling is similar to that of the first life you were given. However a sense of power fills your veins too. As a leader, you will have the power to judge others fairly.
When the next wolf approaches, you assume it is none that you recognize. But as you gaze upon the she-wolf's features, sudden realization strikes your core. "Rainwhisper?" You ask, memories of your days as a pup coming back to you. Rainwhisper nods and smiles before stepping closer to you. "With this life, I give you the gift of self-worth. Do not underestimate yourself, dear one. Be confident in your decions, but do not expect perfection." You feel sudden confidence and power stir inside of you. You can lead Thunderclan to safety. You want to call out to Rainwhisper again after the feelings pass, but before you can speak she is already making her way back to her perch in the heavens.
Another She-wolf approaches you afterward, her kind golden eyes meeting your own. She places her muzzle on your head and begans to speak, "I give you the virtue of compassion. Use it to show kindness to those who have less then you." Then she is gone and a large male wolf replaces her. "With this life I give you strength. You will need it for what is to come." His words are rathering haunting, and you're left wondring what the future holds in store for your beloved clan.
The next wolf that approaches you is another male. A strong Thunderclan scent hides under his fur and he wears such a sense of boldness and dignity that you wonder if he was past Thunderclan leader. "I give  to you a life of wisdom, use this gift to make the best decisions." The male then begins to step away, but then stops and adds, "even the ones that are difficult."
Eight lives have now been granted to you. A figure then appears from amongst the shadows of the forest. You squint as you behold a lovely she-wolf coming out to greet you. After a moment's notice, a heartfelt smile appears on your face, because you recognize this she-wolf from your younger days. This wolf fed and protected you. This wolf guarded you with her life. And this wolf was your mother, Echochime. You two embrace fondly and Echochime fondly sweeps her tail over your back. But the she-wolf must not waste much time, so with a voice of sweet honey, she tenderly places her head on yours and speaks. "With this life, my dear Cloudwisp, I give you the gift of the love of a mother. Though you may have never raised pups, your clan will become as your children. Nurture and protect them." With all of the warm feelings you get from being with Echochime, you expect a warm and nurturing feeling to follow. What you do not expect is the agony that shoots through your bones, almost forcing you to the ground. Rage, like fire burns in heart, and  you realize that this is how a mother feels when protecting her pups. This is how your mother felt about you. Once recovered, you turn to Echochime again, but the she-wolf has already started back. "Wait!" you call, aching to run towards her. But she then lovingly turns her head and replies, "Don't worry my dear. I will always be with you."
Firestar now steps forward again, a proud expression worn on her face. "I now hail you by your new name Cloudstar." She pauses as Starclan wolves begin to cheer, chanting your new name in a loud roar, "Cloudstar! Cloudstar!" Firestar then continues, "Now rise leader of Thunderclan, return back to your home. Know that whatever happens, I trust that you will lead your clan through to victory."
The dream you've been in now begins to fade, but slowly. Firestar's piercing gaze settles on you, and her voice echos through your mind. But mist begins to surround her, becoming thicker and thicker until only her eyes peek out at you through the gloom. Darkness then engulfs her completely. You feel the hard, rough surface of the Mooncave, bringing you back to reality.

8 Re: The Moon Cave on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:17 pm

[Nettlecloud]

You feel darkness enclose you, trapping you with it's ominous sensation. You open your eyes but around you the darkness remains, and a sudden chill goes down your spine. But something is happening beneath this dark veil. You realize that you can faintly make out figures in this impossible twilight, and as you gaze on, the figures become more clear. These figures were wolves. They bark and howl to each other in what appears to be in pure madness, and though you strain to hear them more clearly, you can't understand what they are saying.
In a single heart-beat, you gaze around and realize that the scene from before has changed, and it no longer dark and gloomy. Now you stand where you had just been earlier that evening, Four Falls. Though the island is deserted scents of all the four clans are still linger here.  Standing in the middle of the island, you gaze around and notice the Four Falls fearfully. The water falls themselves are taking on a red hue, and as you continue to watch, horror strikes you as you realize that the scent of death was beginning to rise in the air. The thick heavy scent of blood becomes aparent also as the falls themselves begin to become more thick with the evil substance. It is like the earth itself had a bad wound that was now leaking over into the falls. The river now turns into the ugly red color, and it begins to rise. You panic and move further inland, trying to escape the rising torrent that reaches to engulf you. The bloody cauldron rises faster and faster, and eventually it swallows your paws, and then reaches your level. The island becomes covered and finally you must paddle through the raging torrent. The sound of the waterfalls changes, and you realize it becomes not a noice, but a voice. It is the gravely voice of a wolf, and fear clenches your heart as you begin to make out what the voice speaks of. Around you the dream begins to fade, but the voice chants louder and louder, becoming more harsh and clear as the surroundings receed. You shiver, and the voice pierces your mind. It lets out a final, loud chant before dying.
"Hail Sithis!"

9 Re: The Moon Cave on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
With fur bristling in alarm, Nettlecloud opened his eyes. The stench of blood still vaguely tingled his nose, and the red tide tugged at his eyelids as he shakily got to his paws. The cave around him had gone dark, making him feel ever more so in unease. Beside him, Cloudwisp was still dreaming, though with the time of moonhigh over, he knew that she would be waking up shortly. The male sighed, a shiver going down his spine as he recalled the horrors he had just witnessed. "Hail Sithis? What in Starclan's name could that possibly mean?" Sithis. The male pawed at the back of his mind, desperate efforts to find out what the word could mean. "Does this have anything to do with Pandamask's death? With Bluespirit's sudden disappearance?" This sithis word obviously insinuated destruction, but what form this terror would take remained to be seen. But calling to mind the first part of the dream again, there was something very unsettling about the wolves who had danced around madly. "Is Thunderclan going to be threatened by a pack of wolves? But what does this...'sithis' thing have to do with it?" Nettlecloud didn't know what to think. Shaking his head in despair, the male sat down, his rump growing cold against the frosty stone. The sound of water dripping from the many stalagmite crystals helped soothed his troubled mind. He worried with a frown that Cloudwisp's leadership ceremony might have gotten interrupted, and he waited anxiously for her to awaken.

View user profile

10 Re: The Moon Cave on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:20 am

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudstar soon became aware of her surroundings, and blinked open her eyes. It was hard to believe that she'd really just received her nine lives—that she'd not only seen Firestar, but her mother, Echochime. It had been so long since she had last seen her. How she wished to have stayed in that moment forever. I'm ThunderClan's leader now. No longer was she Cloudwisp; from now until either her last breath, or retirement, she'd be known as Cloudstar. That would certainly take some getting used to. And she was relatively inexperienced compared to the leaders who'd come before her. Already a leader, and hardly over twenty moons. I just hope I'm ready to lead my Clan. Cloudstar's minty gaze turned to Nettlecloud, and she flicked her ears with worry upon noticing the medicine wolf's frown. Had he received an omen? Had StarClan changed their mind about naming her leader, and told Nettlecloud about it? "Is... is everything okay?" she asked. She wasn't certain if medicine wolves were allowed to share their dreams, so she refrained from asking him about it. "I received my nine lives. I'm ready to head back to camp if you are," she added.

Credit  
View user profile

11 Re: The Moon Cave on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
Nettlecloud watched with interest as Cloudstar arose to he paws. He cleared his throat to begin, but the newly named leader wolf spoke first. "She caught on to my disposition has she?" But the male sighed and shook his head. "For now," He replied, still in slight fear at the dream, more like nightmare he had just received. Exiting this cave would probably do him best. There was nothing like fresh air to heighten one's senses after all. "But it's nothing that can't wait until we're back at camp." Cloudstar reassured the Medicine Wolf that she had received her nine lives, and asked if he was ready to head back to camp. "Of course. Lead the way Cloudstar." His tone was more jarring then normal, but it was due to anxiety more then anything. Padding after his new leader, Nettlecloud returned to Thunderclan's camp.
-TC Camp-

View user profile

12 Re: The Moon Cave on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:58 am

The journey had taken more out of her than she would have liked ot admit, pausing at the entrance to the Mooncave the aged old woman silently complained about being old. She wished she was young again and had the energy and vitality of a thousand suns once again, instead here she was trapped in an old failing body. She wiggled her toes waiting for Sunblaze to arrive before she entered the cave, she slowly and somewhat stiffly lowered her haunches so sit on the ground. She'd last come here several moons ago with Snowstar, who'd wanted to speak with Starclan, she'd liked Snowstar she was a fair and good leader and a close friend. Her untimely depature was enough to make the pain ache in her chest again, it was a familiar ache, one she knew from watching her pups and their pups die. Direstars pups were still around Pinedusk and Fernshade, she'd never had much to do with them but she'd heard that Gentlestar, Pinedusks mate was pregnant with their pups. So the generations proceed and here I am left with nothing but bitterness in my mouth the old woman thought, nearly everyone she had known and loved was gone.

"You haven't got the sense you was born with"
"Don't make me come up there I'll put the whoop on all of you"
"Two paws in the grave, two free to kick your butt"
"Suck it up, until you've given birth to pups, and watched them die young man, you can't complain about pain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

13 Re: The Moon Cave on Thu May 05, 2016 8:52 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived at the entrance of mooncave and windclan and thunderclan scent filled her nose. It seemed cloudwhisp and Sunblaze would also be becoming leaders. She walked up to the windclan elder and bowed her head in respect for the she wolf. "We haven't met before but I'm Blackwidow. And you are?" She could tell that this wolf held a lot of wisdom just by the looking in her eyes. She wondered if she was born in the clans.

14 Re: The Moon Cave on Thu May 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Sunblaze stared up at the humps of rock that would soon enclose him from all sides. He breathed, releasing the tight breath from his chest as he pondered the fact that maybe he was a little more claustrophobic than he'd once imagined. Honeybadger had charged in headfirst, despite the fact that Sunblaze could hardly see a few fox-lengths in front of him. She was daring, even for a wolf of her age. "She's got to be tired by now." He thought, his nose wrinkling at the smell of damp. Even a young deputy was still out of breath.

He cast his eyes behind him, focusing on the large circle in the sky. "Brokenstar..." The whisper in his mind calling out to his last leader, wishing to have her by his side, rather than to stand alone. But his thoughts came to a screeching halt as the smell of Thunderclan and Stormclan wafted over him; eyes softening before tightening. At least it wasn't Sunclan, but Stormclan was no friend of Windclan, not in this time of war. He padded in, wanting to arrive sooner than that Stormclan wolf that was coming in their direction. The darkness made it feel like the walls around him seemed to grow and smother him. He grunted loudly as he squeezed past two walls of stone, before later tripping on some stalagmites. "This was a bad idea..." He muttered, shaking off some of the water that had accumulated on his pelt before he noted something that looked a bit like light.

With a caution that would have disappointed many, Sunblaze trotted over, a pure white pelt coming into view, along with the familiar speckled one of Honeybadger's. "Cloudwhisp." He said, a tone of surprise in his voice, even though he had his own premonitions about the she-wolf. "Let me guess." He said as he cracked open a smile. "It's Cloudstar, isn't it?" Something like a laugh bubbled in his tone before another voice snatched his attention.

His frame obviously drooped as a Stormclan she-wolf stepped into the moonlight. "Blackwidow was it...? What's she doing here?" He blinked, bewilderment coloring his features. The Stormclanner quickly moved to greet Honeybadger, and he felt something like relief in his chest. "We're stalling. I don't like that we're all here." He added, a lump bobbing in his throat. His mind going back to images of a dead Softpup, Nightengale, Snowstar, Brokenstar, and Pandamask. But he said nothing. If Sunblaze was anything, he was polite.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

15 Re: The Moon Cave on Fri May 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Honeybadger was growing irritated waiting for Sunblaze to hurry his fat donkey self up, an ear flicked when a stormclan female spoke to her. She introduced herself as Blackwidow and had the older female snorting slightly, she didn't give two hoots about stormclan "If you're to become a leader of Stormclan as an Elder I suggest you make riverclan and Shadowclan return. Stormclan reminds too many of us of the cursed clan that Tigerstar made" she didn't give her name what was the point she was likely going to be with starclan again. When Sunblaze finally showed up she got up onto her paws and padded over to him "Quit your stallin'! Lie down and touch your nose to a  crystal and starclan will send you dreams. I will stay awake and keep guard I will not risk another windclan leader vanishing!" she flicked her tail to herself and sat down ignoring the aching in her bones she looked over at Cloudstar and narrowed her brown eyes in silent ordering of her to return to the Thunderclan camp  

Last edited by Honeybadger on Sun May 22, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Suck it up, until you've given birth to pups, and watched them die young man, you can't complain about pain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

16 Re: The Moon Cave on Sat May 07, 2016 12:55 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow didn't greet Cloudstar or Sunblaze as she stood there waiting on a reply from the elder and for Twistedfoot and Ivypaw to make their way down the the rabbit hole so to speak. At the windclan elders words it got Blackwidow thinking. She personally didn't know who this Tigerstar was as she didn't grow up in the clans and therefore she also didn't have any ancestors in starclan that's why she wondered to herself if starclan would even accept her as a leader and give her nine lives. The elder had made a great point though Blackwidow and Graystar had two completely different ways that they run things. Graystar represented the Riverclan side of Stormclan and hiss more of a kind and laid back way of doing things and Blackwidow would be representing the shadowclan side of Stormclan and she was more strict and not tolerating of the disrespect and way that warriors and clanmembers talk with her. She was use to living in a pack where there was an alpha and the thought of disrespecting your alpha could lead to a fight, kicked out, or even death. She wouldn't kill her clanmates if course but she would never let them talk to her any kind of way, nor would she let weaklings be apart of the clan. If you couldn't fight to protect your clan what good were you. At least that was what she thought. She sighed she was glad that she now wouldn't have to go to all the clans to now let them know she was leader due to thunderclan and windclan being here already. She would have to go to Sunclan but she was alright with that they were our allies after all. Though she did hear that Fernshade us suppose to be taking over Sunclan as Gentlestar steps down due to her having pups.

17 Re: The Moon Cave on Sat May 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Although Nettlecloud had affirmed that all was well for the moment, Cloudstar couldn't shake the feeling that the medicine wolf knew something more. He had been frowning when she woke up; shouldn't he have been happier? Perhaps he was mourning for Firestar, she thought. Even if it is something more, he said that he'd talk about it back at camp.  The medicine wolf soon spoke again, and this time his tone took her by slight surprise. He wasn't angry that she was now leader of ThunderClan, surely? Of course not. You're overthinking things. The silvery-furred wolf began to lead the way back, but halted when she heard approaching paw steps. Soon afterwards Sunblaze, Blackwidow and a WindClan elder she didn't know the name of came into view; Cloudstar blinked at Blackwidow's presence. What was she doing here? Was Graystar well? Or was she instead taking the place of Shadestar, the leader who'd gone missing shortly after the Clans' arrival to the new forest?

Sunblaze's words caught her attention, and she focused back on the deputy. "Hello, Sunblaze," she greeted him. "You're right; I'm Cloudstar now. You've come to receive your nine lives as well, I presume?" she said. The tone of the WindClan elder when told Sunblaze to stop stalling caused her eyes to widen with some surprise; she'd speak to her deputy in such a way? She noticed the elder's glance towards her, and felt a bit uncomfortable, as if she had spent too much time in the Mooncave. "I'd better get going," she said, turning back to Sunblaze. Recalling SunClan's accusations at the Gathering and how she hadn't had time to speak to Sunblaze, she took in a deep breath. "Sunblaze... I can assure you that ThunderClan wasn't responsible for what happened to Pandamask. I don't think any of our warriors would commit such an act. We're still willing to be in an alliance with WindClan." Her voice had dropped to a low whisper, meant only for his ears; due to WindClan elder's proximity she wondered if she had overheard, however. She gave a hesitant nod in farewell, also nodded to the WindClan elder and Blackwidow before she started back in the direction of ThunderClan's camp, following Nettlecloud's scent back.

~ThunderClan Camp~

Credit  
View user profile

18 Re: The Moon Cave on Sun May 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
OOC: Please no vulgar language, Honeybadger. Please edit your post to include something more child-friendly.

The deputy nodded, a simple smile on his face. "Congratulations, I hope this only strengthens our alliance." He replied before nodding and making a sound of confirmation. "Ah! Yes, I am --" But he was quickly shut down as Honeybadger began to badger him haha. He swallowed, nodding quickly and soundlessly as the elder announced herself as being his watch-man. Or watch-women. Or watch-elder...?

Sunblaze was really letting his nerves get to him. He needed to suck it up before Starclan. His ancestors deserved a lot of respect for what they had done before him and his clan. He swallowed, his gaze turning back to Cloudwhisp as she tentatively announced her exit. Sunblaze dipped his head, another smile on his face and a good-bye on his lips, but Cloudwhisp -- Cloudstar had taken a deep breath which gave him polite pause as she mentioned Thunderclan's involvement, or lack thereof, of Pandamask's death. With how earnest the Thunderclan deputy -- leader was, he felt he could almost take it as truth. But that small part of his brain still chose to be distrustful of her and doubt his own strength in creating an alliance between Windclan and Thunderclan. Sunclan would never be as great as Tallstar or Onestar with their own works, but he certainly could try to salvage what was left. "Of course, Cloudwh-- Cloudstar." He said, clearing his throat and feeling a blush crept up his body at mistaking the white she-wolf's place in her clan more than once. "You have chosen to believe us, and I elect that you deserve the same respect." He whispered back, acknowledging their lack of privacy and Cloudstar's want of it.

"Safe travels!" He called out as she left before he turned back to Honeybadger with a determined nod. "Thank you for being here, Honeybadger. I couldn't quite get here without your help." He added, feeling like he'd gotten to the end of this road. Be it cursed or not.

His gaze turned to the stone, his hazel eyes hardening as he approached before lying down and pressing his moist noise to the chilled rock. New-leaf had yet to warm the cold stone, but his thoughts scattered as he quickly fell asleep.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

19 Re: The Moon Cave on Fri May 27, 2016 11:02 pm

The grizzled elder nodded as Cloudstar left, she ignored Sunblazes words of gratitude her brown eyes focusing on Blackwidow. She lashed her tail waiting and growing somewhat impatient when Twistedfoot failed to appear the elder huffed and spoke to Blackwidow "You there, touch your nose to one of the crystals as well, I'll keep watch over you until your medicine wolf turns up" she spoke with a no nonsense tone in her voice not about to back down despite her age. How many leaders had she seen now? Shadestar, Graystar, Stormstar, Rainstar, Phoenixstar, Firestar, Cloudstar, Russetstar, Heatherstar, Snowstar, Brokenstar, Direstar, Ripplestar and Gentlestar the thought made her feel her age. So many leaders, over so many years, surely there was a limit on how much change one had to endure during the course of their life. She flicked her tail agitated wanting to return to camp and to dig into some fresh kill, she'd have to come out of retirement and teach Duskpup about being a medicine wolf.

View user profile

20 Re: The Moon Cave on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow had been sitting there very impaitiently waiting for Twistedfoot and Ivypaw to arrive and so far they seemed to be nowhere in site. She didnt understand they were just right behind her. At the windclans elders words she tentively took a step forward and laid down beside the windclan deputy and mimicked what he did. She pressed her cold wet nose to the crystal and as she started to drift off to sleep she couldnt help the nervousness and slight fear that was coming of her, she didnt want to go through this process alone and she had no idea what she should expect. She finally fell asleep. Praying and hoping that Starclan would accept her as one of the new leaders.

21 Re: The Moon Cave on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:49 am

[Blackwidow; Sorry for the wait! Sunblaze; I sent you a message so that I can know which wolves you'd like in your ceremony. I'll post your dream after you respond]

[Blackwidow]

A marshy forest is what first greets you when you come to your senses. This forest isn't intimidating, however; sunlight filters in between the leaves, dappling the mossy ground below. You take a few steps forward, admiring the view when a butterfly lands on your nose; it soon flies away after you shake your head. You feel at home in the land before you, even though you were once used to living in tunnels far below the ground with your old Clan.
"Hello, Blackwidow."
You don't need to look back to recognize whose voice that was. He was a wolf who was someone you cared about deeply, and who cared about you in turn. The wolf soon walks in front of you, and you look back at him; everything about him is familiar. His dark gray fur, his cloudy gray eyes, and the mask that he wore over his muzzle and part of his head.
This wolf is Bane, your former mate. Even though you have feelings for another now, Bane will always hold a special place in your heart. You feel somewhat wistful and sorrowful, recalling the day of the fire that took Bane from you shortly after the battle.
"Today is the day that you receive your nine lives and become StormClan's second leader. Follow me." You listen to him, and he leads you into a clearing. Eight other wolves are present here; some of them very familiar, and others unknown.
Bane steps before you, and you wonder if he will give you your first life. As if in answer to your question, Bane begins to speak. "With this life, I give you courage. Protect your Clanmates no matter the circumstance, and never be afraid to do the right thing." He touches his muzzle to your face, and you feel both a great deal of pain and a deep sense of urgency: you will protect your Clan, even if the situation gets dire. The unpleasent feeling eventually fades away, and you blink. Will all of the other lives hurt you in such a way?
Bane steps back into the crowd, and the second wolf comes forward. This is a wolf you don't recognize; her fluffy white pelt stands out against the green grass, as do her blue eyes. "I am Lilystar, a previous leader of RiverClan. I give you the virtue of compassion; always hear out your Clanmates, and act kindly towards all." When she touches her nose to your face, a sense of pain sweeps through you again; to your shock, this life hurts more than the first one. The feeling of pain gradually subsides, and is replaced by a more gentle feeling; you feel at peace for a few moments. When you come back to your senses, a third wolf has already stepped up.
This wolf is also unknown to you; he has a scraggly gray pelt and dark amber eyes. His gaze locks onto yours as he speaks. "With this life, I give you honor. Use it well to be just with your decisions. Never compromise your morals." This time, you had tried to prepare yourself for the pain; it takes you a bit off-guard, but the unpleasent feeling isn't as noticeable.
The fourth wolf is once more a stranger. She has a kindly look in her eyes, and she gives you a small smile of encouragement as she steps forward. "With this life, I give you the love of a mother for her pups. Protect all of your Clanmates as if they were your own." The pain you experience this time is greater than the rest, and you close your eyes until it subsides.
The next wolf steps up; her white fur and amber-brown eyes are very familiar to you. This wolf was once your friend, Ivoryfrost. You are happy to see her again; if only she was still alive. It seemed as if she had been taken far too early. "With this life, I give you responsibility," Ivoryfrost tells you. "Put your Clan before yourself." She touches her nose to you as the others have done before. By this time, you're used to the pain; however, instead you feel a sense of determination come about. You won't let StormClan down.
Ivoryfrost soon retreats, and is replaced by a new wolf with light brown fur. He looks rather calm and unbothered, which surprises you; shouldn't he be more serious? "With this life, I give you humor. While being a leader is important, of course, there are times when you need to relax." There is no pain with this life; instead, you feel tranquil and untroubled. It's a nice change. The wolf before you is replaced with a gray-furred female. "I give you the gift of patience. Sometimes you must wait on others, and you must try your best to keep your temper under control in situations such as these." The pain from this life is minimal, and you await the eighth wolf.
The next wolf soon steps forward. He has a jet black pelt with striking gold eyes. He's not all too familiar to you, but you quickly recognize this wolf as Shadestar; he was a leader when you joined the Clan, but went missing soon afterwards. "With this life, I give you wisdom. Think deeply about the actions you make, for your Clan is depending on you."
Shadestar steps back, and you scan the crowd of wolves to see who hasn't yet given you a life. There's one wolf whom you had hoped to see; there was something that you wanted to discuss with her. Your hopes are realized when Aurafrost approaches. "Hello," you say. Aurafrost simply nods in return. You feel a bit apprehensive, knowing what you want to ask of her, but Aurafrost speaks before you can. "I'm okay with you being with Reddust," she says. Her voice almost sounds reluctant, and you're not quite sure what to make of it. You wait to hear if she'll say something about Pixieflight, but nothing comes. Instead, she proceeds with giving you your last life. "With this life, I give you pride. Be proud of both yourself and your Clan." She touches her muzzle to your face, and once the uncomfortable feeling passes over, Aurafrost speaks again. "I hail you by your new name of Blackstar. Guard StormClan well in the moons to come, and always remember uphold the warrior code and tradition."
"Blackstar! Blackstar!" Wolves cheer in the background. Their cheering gradually begins to fade away, and the scenery in front of you changes. For a moment you see your camp; the Clan almost seems divided, with wolves standing on each side of the clearing as if a line ran through the middle. This scene soon fades as well, however, and the darkness overtakes you. You feel the ground beneath you, and soon become aware of your surroundings in the Moon Cave.

22 Re: The Moon Cave on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:33 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackstar woke up and recalled the last part of her dream could something be going on in camp, was their a civil war going on or something. She didn't really know what to make of the dream. She noticed that Sunblaze was still in his dream and that the windclan elder was still there keeping watch and Twistedfoot hadn't arrived yet. She then turned to the windclan elder "thank you for standing guard." She then nodded in respect and made her way out the tunnel back to Stormclan. She didn't want to wait around for the medicine not when her dream told her something was going on back at camp. So with renew vigor she took off towards camp.

Stormclan camp

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum