An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
There are no featured members for this month. But please stay tuned for the following months to come!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Graystar

Clan Leader
Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for just a few crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

New changes: There have been various changes throughout the topic, but no major changes. This art studio topic will be updated soon, as well.

Rules:

Added rule: -If you wait longer than three months/or three months for your request, feel free to request a free avatar! Your request shouldn't always take that long, though.
Added rule: -For signatures, avatars, and other pictures, feel free to put the dimensions in pixels if you want a specific size. Avatars cannot be smaller than 100x100 px, tables must have a width of at least 250 px, group photos must not be smaller than 400x200 px, and most others cannot be smaller than 200 x 100 px.

-If possible, please use the request of your character before getting rid of them.
-If you'd like to, you can add a requested pose of your wolf for avatars, signatures, and tables, and the wolf's expression, under Anything Else, though you are not required to (only if you want something specific).
-If you are able to, please use the art work for at least a week (not neccessarily right after you order, though, if you can't right away), except with the case of posting tables (please use those for at least a few of your character's posts though)
-Please fill out the form completely, though you may add more to the form under "Anything Else" if you'd like.
-It may take a few days or weeks to complete your request; please be patient, though if it's been a long time you may ask to see how much longer it might take for your request to be finished
-You can pay in crystals after you are satisfied with your requests.
-If you'd want something changed, feel free to say so Smile
-The amount of slots available may already be taken up, so be sure to check.
-When filling out the form, please try to be detailed; instead of "she had gray fur", you could put "she had medium gray fur, with the slightest hint of a darker blue".
-Ask any questions you might have if you'd like.
-If you order a drawing, please credit me in your signature.
-Your avatar or signature may need credit to the original photographer required. You must put the  given link in your signature if it's required, or you won't be able to use your art.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Drawing by me: (Cost: 45 crystals)

Form:

Code:

[u]Avatar Form [/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fur color: [/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Head only or full body:[/b] (Do you want the avatar just of your wolf's head, or of all of your wolf?)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's avatar has short fur, though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]Photomanipulation or drawing:[/b]
[b]If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart:[/b] (N/A if you want a photomanipulation [example of lineart coming soon])
[b]Background:[/b] (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background)
[b]Name on picture:[/b]
[b]Name color:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b] (Special effects, transparent, etc.)

SIGNATURES:

(Note: I apologize for the large size of the images, I'll be working on posting smaller signature examples as soon as I can)

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

(For some reason Graystar's signature image isn't working, though I'll try to fix it as soon as I can)

Drawing by me: (Cost: 60 crystals transparent, 80 crystals with background)

Note: This example was made for one of my characters on another site

Form:

Code:

[u]Signature form[/u]

[b]Wolf Species:[/b] (If you want a specific looking signature, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart:[/b] (Lineart will be added soon)
[b]Background:[/b] (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background)
[b]Background effects:[/b] (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature)
[b]Border effects:[/b] (Seen in the examples, such as in the first one with Graystar, or fade, or blur (seen in Pine's), or an actual border)
[b]Border color:[/b] (Only if you want an actual border.)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (If you want any quotes, please say what)
[b]Quote color and position:[/b] (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the signature they should be)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 120 crystals)

Write "Talk" Think

Table Image Credit

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

"Words words words words words." Words words words words words. Words words words words words. Words words.

Drawings: (Cost: 190 crystals)

(Drawing of table to be added)

Code:

[u]Posting table form[/u]

[b]Wolf Species:[/b] (If you want a specific looking table, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]Background:[/b] (What background would you like, please don't be very complicated unless it is a drawing)
[b]Background effects:[/b] (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature?)
[b]Name on table:[/b]
[b]Color theme:[/b] (You can give a general list of colors [blue, firey red, blue-teal and green], etc. or give actual colors to the table, border, and writing, talking, and thinking)
[b]Effects:[/b] (The effects apply to how you want the picture to come together at the table, such as the fog like effects on the Stoatblaze table)
[b]Border Effects:[/b] (New: If you'd like, you can request different border effects, such as a dotted or larger border, or most other HTML border effects, leave as N/A for a normal border)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (If you want any quotes, please say what)
[b]Quote color and position:[/b] (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the posting table they should be)

BIOGRAPHIES:

Note: Biography coding is not ready to be ordered at this time, as it will soon be updated with the new biography form and new effects, as well as a lower price

Examples: (Cost: 70 crystals)

http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t59-graystar-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t954-twistedpup-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t299-stoatblaze-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t670-pinepaw-s-information

Any other character (such as Rainpup) that I have

Biographies will include any information that you have on your biography

Code:
[u]Biography form[/u]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Color theme:[/b] (Either general themes or actual colors)
[b]Color effects:[/b] (Would you like the colors to gradually change (such as seen in the list of characters in my signature, instead of actual colors like in the examples)
[b][b]Do you want a picture at the top of the biography:[/b][/b] (Include the link to it if you want it, or request a signature or biography picture)
[b]Title picture:[/b] (Do you want the titles [character information, family and friends, etc] to be pictures/look fancier?)
[b]Link to your character's biography:[/b]

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

This will be updated with a different picture soon

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Note; this example is a bit old

Drawing: (Cost: 90 crystals)

(Signature example can be used as reference, though biography drawings are larger)

Code:

[u]Biography picture form[/u]

[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Drawing or photomanipulation:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b] (Try not to have a complicated background, unless it's a drawing)
[b][b]Background effects:[/b][/b] (Rain, blurred, etc.)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (Yes or no to be included on picture)
[b]Quote color:[/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] (Blurred edges, an effect seen in a signature, etc.)

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to four or five wolves, more for a slight amount of crystals

Please have permission though for the other characters you'd like to include! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 60 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 75 crystals)

Note: This example was one of the first group photos made, so your request will look slightly different

Example:

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 100 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 120 crystals)

Code:

[u]Group photos[/u]

Fill this out for the general photo:

[b]Quotes:[/b]
[b]Quote color:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Background effects:[/b]
[b]Border:[/b] (Yes or no)
[b]Border effects:[/b] (You can have effects without a border if you'd like)
[b]Border color:[/b]
[b]Drawing or photomanipulation:[/b]

Fill out the following for each wolf:

[b]Character age:[/b]
[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Fur length:[/b] (If unknown leave N/A)
[b][b]Wolf number:[/b][/b] (The wolf's number out of all the rest, such as 1/4, 2/3, etc)
[b]Name on photo:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b] (If you want the character standing or sitting, or near another character)

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Lana's requests
Slot 2: Shiver's requests
Slot 3: Owl's requests
Slot 4: Creek's request
Slot 5: Mossey's request
Slot 6: Kit's request
Slot 7: Snowtail's request
Slot 8: Angel's request

Extra request slots for those who've waited three months for their requests:

Extra: Available
Extra: Available
Extra: (Anyone who waited three months or more may request a free avatar Smile )

Completed requests: (Completed requests will be in the post below)

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture![/i]

Last edited by Graystar on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 8 times in total

View user profile

Graystar

Clan Leader
[Sorry for the double post; due to the size of the front post, I was unable to post more to it]

Previous Requests: (Previous requests are on the previous site, in the same topic; if anyone who's ordered would like anything changed about their requests, feel free to post here/on the old site)

New Completed Requests: (Requests that have yet to be recieved by those who've ordered them)

• Dew's avatar (page 3)
  • Graywolf's avatar (page 3)
  • Diamond's table (page 3)

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

Character Name: Gentlepup
Fur color: Brownish-Red
Markings: White chest and muzzle
Scars: N/A
Eye color: Deep blue
Head only or full body: Full body
Fur length: Short
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulaton
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: No
[b]Background:
I don't mind
Name on picture: Yes
Name color: Gray
Anything else: No thanks

Graystar

Clan Leader
Sure, your request is accepted, Silent! Would you like the avatar to be of Gentlepup as a pup, or as a fully grown wolf?

View user profile

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Just a pup please c: thanks

Do Photomanipulations cost 25 or 120, I'm confused because you have two different crystal prices on this post?

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Silent; okay, and I'll try to finish your avatar soon!

Graywolf; the avatars cost 25 crystals, although tables cost 120. The price generally depends on the type of photomanipulation you'd like (signatures are 55 crystals, for example); if you have any more questions about the pricing, though, feel free to ask and I could try and answer your questions. Smile

Okay thanks Tourmaline.
By the way, Graystar, I'd like to buy a photomanipulation please.

Character Name: Graywolf
Fur color: Grayish brown
Markings: Black tail tip
Scars: None
Eye color: Golden
Head only or full body: (Do you want the avatar just of your wolf's head, or of all of your wolf?) Full body
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's avatar has short fur, though Graystar's has longer fur) Long
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
Background: (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background) Trees and snow on the ground
Name on picture: Graywolf
Name color: Teal
Anything else: (Special effects, transparent, etc.) Perhaps a special effect with the name, if you can

Graystar

Clan Leader
Alright Graywolf; your purchase is accepted! I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.

View user profile

Yay, thank you so much, Graystar. You're possibly my favorite clan leader ever!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Graystar, are you completely opposed to making a table for a different site?

I wanna get a present for my sister by getting her a table for Ruins of Wildwood, but I'm afraid every time I try I end up failing.

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graywolf; You're welcome, and thanks! Smile 

Diamond; I'd be alright with making a table for a different site. Smile 

Silent; I've finished Gentlepup's avatar, if there's anything you'd like changed feel free to let me know!

Code:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rc22rl.png
Credit:
Code:
[size=9][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Avatar Credit[/url][/size]

View user profile

Posting table form

Character Name: Aeolus Argyris
Fur color: Dark Tawny
Markings: Creamy ivory along his undersides
Scars: Nope
Eye color: Orange
Wolf Species: Mackenzie Valley Wolf x Arctic Wolf
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: Doesn't matter to me
Background effects: Doesn't matter, whatever is easier
Name on table: Aeolus Argyris
Name color: White
Color theme: Dark blue, red, Olive green, light purple [weird colors but combinations for the packs over there]
Effects: Fog please
Border Effects: N/A
Quotes: Psychosocial
Quote color and position: White or light gray, underneath his name please
Anything else: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Thank you Graystar, it looks great!

Graystar

Clan Leader
Diamond; your request is accepted, and you're welcome! Is there any specific size that the table needs to be?

Silent; you're welcome, and thanks!

View user profile

It can be anywhere from 500 to 650 pixels

Sunheart

Medicine Wolf
Signature form

Character Name: Pandamask
Fur color: black and white
Markings: black panda markings, so black front legs, the black connects over her shoulders, black back legs and black patches over her eyes and black ears
Scars: none
Eye color: light brown
Wolf Species:NA
Fur length:she has longer fur on her tail, and the fur on the lower backs of her legs feathers a little. Apart from that she has medium length fur
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: (Lineart will be added soon)
Background: I'd like some distant mountains and a bamboo forest if ok
Background effects: a normal border please
Name on picture: Pandamask
Font I was wondering if i could have the same font as in stoats siggies
Name color: whatever color would look best
Border effects: Stoatpaws one
Border color: (Only if you want an actual border.)
Quotes: N/A
Quote color and position: N/A
Anything else: No thanks

"What is a typical diet of a sea monster? Fish and ships."
"Some days you just have to be your own sunshine."
"Dream big. Sparkle more. Shine bright."
"True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts."
"What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you."
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"

View user profile

Graystar

Clan Leader
Alright Diamond, thanks!

Panda; sure, your request is accepted! I'll try my best to put the requested font on your signature; I don't currently have many fonts on the computer I usually use, though I may be able to find a way to include it. Smile 

I'll also be adding a new example table to the front post soon!

View user profile

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Cool thanks Graystar

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

Hey Graystar, I'm wondering, have you subtracted my crystals yet, I'm just curious so I can purchase something from Crystal Cave?

Graystar

Clan Leader
You're welcome, Pixie!

Graywolf; I haven't yet subtracted your crystals, sorry about that! I usually wait until I complete any request, in case the requester would want me to change something about it.

View user profile

Okay, I got it. I will wait until you complete it, besides, I will have more to spend. Smile

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Posting table form

Character Name: Lana/Sablewind
Fur color: Brown with hints of lighter brown through it
Markings: Black short fur on her face and on her legs up to her elbow
Scars: mostly hidden scar around her neck hidden under fur
Eye color: bright yellow
Wolf Species: east timber wolf
Fur length: Longish
Background: could it be a field with a single tree?
Background effects: no thanks
Name on table:na
Name color:na
Color theme: could i have a brown that matches her fur, a yellow to go with her eyes and white for thouhts?
Effects: whatever looks cool
Border Effects: hm, whatever you'd recommend, just go for it C:
Quotes: Because one personality is just boring
Quote color and position: I'd like it just below her picture,
Anything else: It would be cool if she was just sitting underneath the tree staring out at the world, but if thats too hard just do what you can ^^

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Claire, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jestergrin, Lana,  Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Sunheart,Ted, Thomas,Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

Hey Graystar, I'm just curious, are you able to move crystals from one account to another? Cuz if you are, can you please move Graypup's and Graywolf's crystals into Tanya's account?

Tanya wrote:Hey Graystar, I'm just curious, are you able to move crystals from one account to another? Cuz if you are, can you please move Graypup's and Graywolf's crystals into Tanya's account?
Tanya, this does not belong in this topic; only requests belong here.

Please no SPAMming

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum