An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

1 Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for just a few crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

New changes: There have been various changes throughout the topic, but no major changes. This art studio topic will be updated soon, as well.

Rules:

Added rule: -If you wait longer than three months/or three months for your request, feel free to request a free avatar! Your request shouldn't always take that long, though.
Added rule: -For signatures, avatars, and other pictures, feel free to put the dimensions in pixels if you want a specific size. Avatars cannot be smaller than 100x100 px, tables must have a width of at least 250 px, group photos must not be smaller than 400x200 px, and most others cannot be smaller than 200 x 100 px.

-If possible, please use the request of your character before getting rid of them.
-If you'd like to, you can add a requested pose of your wolf for avatars, signatures, and tables, and the wolf's expression, under Anything Else, though you are not required to (only if you want something specific).
-If you are able to, please use the art work for at least a week (not neccessarily right after you order, though, if you can't right away), except with the case of posting tables (please use those for at least a few of your character's posts though)
-Please fill out the form completely, though you may add more to the form under "Anything Else" if you'd like.
-It may take a few days or weeks to complete your request; please be patient, though if it's been a long time you may ask to see how much longer it might take for your request to be finished
-You can pay in crystals after you are satisfied with your requests.
-If you'd want something changed, feel free to say so Smile
-The amount of slots available may already be taken up, so be sure to check.
-When filling out the form, please try to be detailed; instead of "she had gray fur", you could put "she had medium gray fur, with the slightest hint of a darker blue".
-Ask any questions you might have if you'd like.
-If you order a drawing, please credit me in your signature.
-Your avatar or signature may need credit to the original photographer required. You must put the  given link in your signature if it's required, or you won't be able to use your art.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Drawing by me: (Cost: 45 crystals)

Form:

Code:

[u]Avatar Form [/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fur color: [/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Head only or full body:[/b] (Do you want the avatar just of your wolf's head, or of all of your wolf?)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's avatar has short fur, though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]Photomanipulation or drawing:[/b]
[b]If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart:[/b] (N/A if you want a photomanipulation [example of lineart coming soon])
[b]Background:[/b] (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background)
[b]Name on picture:[/b]
[b]Name color:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b] (Special effects, transparent, etc.)

SIGNATURES:

(Note: I apologize for the large size of the images, I'll be working on posting smaller signature examples as soon as I can)

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

(For some reason Graystar's signature image isn't working, though I'll try to fix it as soon as I can)

Drawing by me: (Cost: 60 crystals transparent, 80 crystals with background)

Note: This example was made for one of my characters on another site

Form:

Code:

[u]Signature form[/u]

[b]Wolf Species:[/b] (If you want a specific looking signature, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart:[/b] (Lineart will be added soon)
[b]Background:[/b] (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background)
[b]Background effects:[/b] (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature)
[b]Border effects:[/b] (Seen in the examples, such as in the first one with Graystar, or fade, or blur (seen in Pine's), or an actual border)
[b]Border color:[/b] (Only if you want an actual border.)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (If you want any quotes, please say what)
[b]Quote color and position:[/b] (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the signature they should be)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 120 crystals)

Write "Talk" Think

Table Image Credit

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

"Words words words words words." Words words words words words. Words words words words words. Words words.

Drawings: (Cost: 190 crystals)

(Drawing of table to be added)

Code:

[u]Posting table form[/u]

[b]Wolf Species:[/b] (If you want a specific looking table, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]Background:[/b] (What background would you like, please don't be very complicated unless it is a drawing)
[b]Background effects:[/b] (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature?)
[b]Name on table:[/b]
[b]Color theme:[/b] (You can give a general list of colors [blue, firey red, blue-teal and green], etc. or give actual colors to the table, border, and writing, talking, and thinking)
[b]Effects:[/b] (The effects apply to how you want the picture to come together at the table, such as the fog like effects on the Stoatblaze table)
[b]Border Effects:[/b] (New: If you'd like, you can request different border effects, such as a dotted or larger border, or most other HTML border effects, leave as N/A for a normal border)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (If you want any quotes, please say what)
[b]Quote color and position:[/b] (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the posting table they should be)

BIOGRAPHIES:

Note: Biography coding is not ready to be ordered at this time, as it will soon be updated with the new biography form and new effects, as well as a lower price

Examples: (Cost: 70 crystals)

http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t59-graystar-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t954-twistedpup-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t299-stoatblaze-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t670-pinepaw-s-information

Any other character (such as Rainpup) that I have

Biographies will include any information that you have on your biography

Code:
[u]Biography form[/u]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Color theme:[/b] (Either general themes or actual colors)
[b]Color effects:[/b] (Would you like the colors to gradually change (such as seen in the list of characters in my signature, instead of actual colors like in the examples)
[b][b]Do you want a picture at the top of the biography:[/b][/b] (Include the link to it if you want it, or request a signature or biography picture)
[b]Title picture:[/b] (Do you want the titles [character information, family and friends, etc] to be pictures/look fancier?)
[b]Link to your character's biography:[/b]

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

This will be updated with a different picture soon

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Note; this example is a bit old

Drawing: (Cost: 90 crystals)

(Signature example can be used as reference, though biography drawings are larger)

Code:

[u]Biography picture form[/u]

[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Drawing or photomanipulation:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b] (Try not to have a complicated background, unless it's a drawing)
[b][b]Background effects:[/b][/b] (Rain, blurred, etc.)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (Yes or no to be included on picture)
[b]Quote color:[/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] (Blurred edges, an effect seen in a signature, etc.)

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to four or five wolves, more for a slight amount of crystals

Please have permission though for the other characters you'd like to include! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 60 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 75 crystals)

Note: This example was one of the first group photos made, so your request will look slightly different

Example:

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 100 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 120 crystals)

Code:

[u]Group photos[/u]

Fill this out for the general photo:

[b]Quotes:[/b]
[b]Quote color:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Background effects:[/b]
[b]Border:[/b] (Yes or no)
[b]Border effects:[/b] (You can have effects without a border if you'd like)
[b]Border color:[/b]
[b]Drawing or photomanipulation:[/b]

Fill out the following for each wolf:

[b]Character age:[/b]
[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Fur length:[/b] (If unknown leave N/A)
[b][b]Wolf number:[/b][/b] (The wolf's number out of all the rest, such as 1/4, 2/3, etc)
[b]Name on photo:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b] (If you want the character standing or sitting, or near another character)

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Lana's requests
Slot 2: Shiver's requests
Slot 3: Owl's requests
Slot 4: Creek's request
Slot 5: Mossey's request
Slot 6: Kit's request
Slot 7: Snowtail's request
Slot 8: Angel's request

Extra request slots for those who've waited three months for their requests:

Extra: Available
Extra: Available
Extra: (Anyone who waited three months or more may request a free avatar Smile )

Completed requests: (Completed requests will be in the post below)

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture![/i]

Last edited by Graystar on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 8 times in total

View user profile

26 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Lana; accepted! I'll try my best to have her staring out at the world; would you like it if Lana were looking out towards what would be the left or right side of the picture, or with her back turned towards the table's perspective (looking away in the picture)?

[Tanya; yes, I could; I'll move your crystals as soon as I'm able to (I can't right at the moment, though, sorry!) As Diamond said, though, it would best to just ask at the Crystal Cave in the future Smile ]

View user profile

27 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
hmm, perhaps sitting on a three quarter view? so you can see her chest, front on and kind of going diagonally away from the viewer with her appearing to watch us? sorry if i didn't explain it that well xD
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/thoughtful-animal/files/2010/08/wolves-e1335760435334.jpg
like the wolf on the left there except more focused on the viewer if its ok

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

28 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
hey Graystar, not trying to bug you, but how is my avatar coming through, just curious because I'm trying to make myself more patient? XD

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

29 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Lana; alright, I'll try to find to find a similar picture for Lana's table. Smile 

Graywolf; I'm currently working on Bluepaw's avatar (though I've nearly finished), and then I'll finish Larkpaw's signature; after that, though, I should be able to complete your avatar. Smile I'm not quite so sure how long it would take; I could try to finish it anywhere from the weekend through next week, potentially sooner.

View user profile

30 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Okay, sorry for bugging you Razz

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

31 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
That's alright, Shiver. I'll try to have your avatar finished soon!

Bluepaw; I've finished your request! If you'd like anything changed, such as Bluepaw's bangs, feel free to let me know Smile 

Code:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2ihulh2.png

Credit:
Code:

[center][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm#]Avatar Credit[/url][/center]

View user profile

32 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:41 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Awe Graystar. It's awesome. :* <3

View user profile

33 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Thanks Luna! I'm glad you like your avatar! Smile 

View user profile

34 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
I've finished your signature, Lark! If you'd like anything changed at all, feel free to tell me!

Code:
[center][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/72ano9.jpg[/img][/center]

Credit:
Code:
[center][size=8][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Signature Credit[/url]|[url=http://burtn.deviantart.com/gallery/29453105?offset=72#/art/Moorland-299600503?_sid=58b89c69]Signature BG Credit[/url][/size][/center]

View user profile

35 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Wow this is so awesome! Thanks so much Gray!

View user profile

36 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
You're welcome, Lark! Thanks for liking the signature! Smile 

I'll try to complete some more of the requests soon; I'll edit this post once I've finished some.

View user profile

37 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:34 pm

I'd like to buy a biography picture please, if you do not mind, Graystar.
Total cost (not including avatar): 90 crystals

Biography picture form

Character name: Shiverpaw
Name on picture: Shiverpaw
Name color: Light grey
Fur color: White
Markings: None
Scars: None
Eye color: Chocolate brown
Drawing or photomanipulation: photomanipulation
Background: Trees and bushes
Background effects: None
Quotes: I may not be a wolf, but I still have my ways of acting like one
Quote color: Teal
Effects: Blurred edges
Anything else: Yes, perhaps add "Apprentice of Stormclan"

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

38 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Tanya; sure, your request is accepted!

Dew; I've finished your avatar! Below is the link and code for the credit.

Code:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2h7gdgk.png

Credit:
Code:
[center][size=7][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Avatar Credit[/url][/center]

Graywolf; I've finished your avatar as well, if there's anything you'd like changed, such as the placement of the quote or name on the picture, feel free to let me know:

Code:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2i8f4ec.png

Credit:
Code:
[center][size=7][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Avatar Credit[/url][/center]

Edit: I've finished your request, Diamond, I hope it's not too late! If there's anything you'd like changed, just let me know:

Write "Talk" Think

Table Credit

Code:
<div style="width: 510px; border: 1px solid #000000; background: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2w7qxhx.png) no-repeat top #55774a;"><div style="padding-top: 350px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:9pt; color:#D4B1E4; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;">
<br/><br/>
Write <b><font color="#364193">"Talk"</font></b> <i><font color="#8C2414">Think</font></i>
<br/><br/>
<center><a href="http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm">Table Credit</a></div></div></center>

View user profile

39 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
OMG, it's beautiful Graystar! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! Very Happy
I'll enter it on my avatar now, that is, if I knew how, can you tell me? Razz

Last edited by Graywolf on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

40 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
You're welcome, Graywolf; and I'm glad you like the avatar! Smile 

(I'll edit this post if I finish any more requests)

View user profile

41 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graystar, I have a problem. I don't know how I'm going to get the avatar to work for Graywolf's profile. Can you be so kind into telling me how?

42 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graywolf; sure! After coping the avatar link going to "Profile", and then clicking on "Avatar", either paste the link under "Link to an off-site avatar" or "Upload to site from URL"; both should work. Be sure to also copy and paste the credit into your signature; if the avatar still isn't displaying, though, I could try to re-upload it and get a different link.

View user profile

43 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Got it, thanks Graystar. It looks so good on me :')

44 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
You're welcome Graywolf, I'm glad I could help!

Panda; I've finished your signature! If you'd like, I could try to find a different background or change anything else.

Code:
[center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2hcdgno.png[/img][/center]

Credit (sorry for all of the credit; I added the previous avatar credit to this, so that you could replace the old credit with this one):
Code:
[center][size=7]Credit: [url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Avatar and Sig[/url]|[url=http://www.deviantart.com/resources/?order=9&q=bamboo#/art/Bamboo-121937183?_sid=93d4234]Avatar BG[/url]|[url=http://www.deviantart.com/resources/?q=mountain#/art/Mountain-and-a-lake-205844953?_sid=110bb9ef]Sig[/url][/size][/center]

View user profile

45 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:18 pm

I love it Gray!! but could you possible change the fur color on his head and central back area to gray?

46 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Diamond; Thanks, and sure! Before I start, though, should his ears be gray as well, or just his head/the top of his head?

View user profile

47 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:25 pm

The top of his ears would still be brown as well as the area in between his ears and his lower sides Smile

48 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Alright Diamond, thanks! Smile I'll start right away; I will edit this post as soon as I've finished.

Edit: I've finished on the changes you requested; if you'd still like me to change anything else, though, such as the placement of the gray fur, feel free to ask!

Write "Talk" Think

Table Credit

Code:
<div style="width: 510px; border: 1px solid #000000; background: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/14u96pk.png) no-repeat top #55774a;"><div style="padding-top: 365px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:9pt; color:#D4B1E4; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;">
Write <b><font color="#364193">"Talk"</font></b> <i><font color="#8C2414">Think</font></i>
<br/><br/>
<center><a href="http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm">Table Credit</a></div></div></center>

View user profile

49 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 pm

LOVE IT GRAY <3 THANK YOU

50 Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:53 am

Signature form

Character Name: Owlpup --> Owlpaw --> Owlfeather
Markings: N/A
Scars: N/A
Eye color: Amber
Wolf Species: Arctic wolf please
Fur length: Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: I don't care
Background effects: Blurred background please
Name on picture: Owlfeather
Name color: Whatever looks best against where it is
Border effects: Blur
Quotes: Neutral Evil cannot be bargained with
Quote color and position: Whatever looks best
Anything else: Luv you <3

Character Name: Owlpup --> Owlpaw --> Owlfeather
Markings: N/A
Scars: N/A
Eye color: Amber
Head only or full body: The one like Graystar's? I think that one is just a head shot
Fur length: Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: I don't care
Name on picture: Owlfeather
Name color: Whatever looks best
Anything else: <3

TOTAL CRYSTALS: 80

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum