An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
There are no featured members for this month. But please stay tuned for the following months to come!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Graystar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for just a few crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

New changes: There have been various changes throughout the topic, but no major changes. This art studio topic will be updated soon, as well.

Rules:

Added rule: -If you wait longer than three months/or three months for your request, feel free to request a free avatar! Your request shouldn't always take that long, though.
Added rule: -For signatures, avatars, and other pictures, feel free to put the dimensions in pixels if you want a specific size. Avatars cannot be smaller than 100x100 px, tables must have a width of at least 250 px, group photos must not be smaller than 400x200 px, and most others cannot be smaller than 200 x 100 px.

-If possible, please use the request of your character before getting rid of them.
-If you'd like to, you can add a requested pose of your wolf for avatars, signatures, and tables, and the wolf's expression, under Anything Else, though you are not required to (only if you want something specific).
-If you are able to, please use the art work for at least a week (not neccessarily right after you order, though, if you can't right away), except with the case of posting tables (please use those for at least a few of your character's posts though)
-Please fill out the form completely, though you may add more to the form under "Anything Else" if you'd like.
-It may take a few days or weeks to complete your request; please be patient, though if it's been a long time you may ask to see how much longer it might take for your request to be finished
-You can pay in crystals after you are satisfied with your requests.
-If you'd want something changed, feel free to say so Smile
-The amount of slots available may already be taken up, so be sure to check.
-When filling out the form, please try to be detailed; instead of "she had gray fur", you could put "she had medium gray fur, with the slightest hint of a darker blue".
-Ask any questions you might have if you'd like.
-If you order a drawing, please credit me in your signature.
-Your avatar or signature may need credit to the original photographer required. You must put the  given link in your signature if it's required, or you won't be able to use your art.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Drawing by me: (Cost: 45 crystals)

Form:

Code:

[u]Avatar Form [/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fur color: [/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Head only or full body:[/b] (Do you want the avatar just of your wolf's head, or of all of your wolf?)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's avatar has short fur, though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]Photomanipulation or drawing:[/b]
[b]If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart:[/b] (N/A if you want a photomanipulation [example of lineart coming soon])
[b]Background:[/b] (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background)
[b]Name on picture:[/b]
[b]Name color:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b] (Special effects, transparent, etc.)

SIGNATURES:

(Note: I apologize for the large size of the images, I'll be working on posting smaller signature examples as soon as I can)

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

(For some reason Graystar's signature image isn't working, though I'll try to fix it as soon as I can)

Drawing by me: (Cost: 60 crystals transparent, 80 crystals with background)

Note: This example was made for one of my characters on another site

Form:

Code:

[u]Signature form[/u]

[b]Wolf Species:[/b] (If you want a specific looking signature, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart:[/b] (Lineart will be added soon)
[b]Background:[/b] (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background)
[b]Background effects:[/b] (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature)
[b]Border effects:[/b] (Seen in the examples, such as in the first one with Graystar, or fade, or blur (seen in Pine's), or an actual border)
[b]Border color:[/b] (Only if you want an actual border.)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (If you want any quotes, please say what)
[b]Quote color and position:[/b] (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the signature they should be)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 120 crystals)

Write "Talk" Think

Table Image Credit

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

"Words words words words words." Words words words words words. Words words words words words. Words words.

Drawings: (Cost: 190 crystals)

(Drawing of table to be added)

Code:

[u]Posting table form[/u]

[b]Wolf Species:[/b] (If you want a specific looking table, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf)
[b]Fur length:[/b] (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur)
[b]Background:[/b] (What background would you like, please don't be very complicated unless it is a drawing)
[b]Background effects:[/b] (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature?)
[b]Name on table:[/b]
[b]Color theme:[/b] (You can give a general list of colors [blue, firey red, blue-teal and green], etc. or give actual colors to the table, border, and writing, talking, and thinking)
[b]Effects:[/b] (The effects apply to how you want the picture to come together at the table, such as the fog like effects on the Stoatblaze table)
[b]Border Effects:[/b] (New: If you'd like, you can request different border effects, such as a dotted or larger border, or most other HTML border effects, leave as N/A for a normal border)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (If you want any quotes, please say what)
[b]Quote color and position:[/b] (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the posting table they should be)

BIOGRAPHIES:

Note: Biography coding is not ready to be ordered at this time, as it will soon be updated with the new biography form and new effects, as well as a lower price

Examples: (Cost: 70 crystals)

http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t59-graystar-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t954-twistedpup-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t299-stoatblaze-s-information
http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t670-pinepaw-s-information

Any other character (such as Rainpup) that I have

Biographies will include any information that you have on your biography

Code:
[u]Biography form[/u]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Color theme:[/b] (Either general themes or actual colors)
[b]Color effects:[/b] (Would you like the colors to gradually change (such as seen in the list of characters in my signature, instead of actual colors like in the examples)
[b][b]Do you want a picture at the top of the biography:[/b][/b] (Include the link to it if you want it, or request a signature or biography picture)
[b]Title picture:[/b] (Do you want the titles [character information, family and friends, etc] to be pictures/look fancier?)
[b]Link to your character's biography:[/b]

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

This will be updated with a different picture soon

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Note; this example is a bit old

Drawing: (Cost: 90 crystals)

(Signature example can be used as reference, though biography drawings are larger)

Code:

[u]Biography picture form[/u]

[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Drawing or photomanipulation:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b] (Try not to have a complicated background, unless it's a drawing)
[b][b]Background effects:[/b][/b] (Rain, blurred, etc.)
[b]Quotes:[/b] (Yes or no to be included on picture)
[b]Quote color:[/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] (Blurred edges, an effect seen in a signature, etc.)

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to four or five wolves, more for a slight amount of crystals

Please have permission though for the other characters you'd like to include! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 60 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 75 crystals)

Note: This example was one of the first group photos made, so your request will look slightly different

Example:

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 100 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 120 crystals)

Code:

[u]Group photos[/u]

Fill this out for the general photo:

[b]Quotes:[/b]
[b]Quote color:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Background effects:[/b]
[b]Border:[/b] (Yes or no)
[b]Border effects:[/b] (You can have effects without a border if you'd like)
[b]Border color:[/b]
[b]Drawing or photomanipulation:[/b]

Fill out the following for each wolf:

[b]Character age:[/b]
[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Fur length:[/b] (If unknown leave N/A)
[b][b]Wolf number:[/b][/b] (The wolf's number out of all the rest, such as 1/4, 2/3, etc)
[b]Name on photo:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b] (If you want the character standing or sitting, or near another character)

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Lana's requests
Slot 2: Shiver's requests
Slot 3: Owl's requests
Slot 4: Creek's request
Slot 5: Mossey's request
Slot 6: Kit's request
Slot 7: Snowtail's request
Slot 8: Angel's request

Extra request slots for those who've waited three months for their requests:

Extra: Available
Extra: Available
Extra: (Anyone who waited three months or more may request a free avatar Smile )

Completed requests: (Completed requests will be in the post below)

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture![/i]

Last edited by Graystar on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 8 times in total

View user profile

Character Name: Creeksoul
Fur color: A light brown
Markings: Darker brown paws and underbelly
Scars: Scars are on random spots on his body
Eye color: Brown
Head only or full body: Full
Fur length: Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Manipulation
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: (N/A if you want a photomanipulation [example of lineart coming soon])
Background: By a creek
Name on picture: Yes
Name color: Sunclan colour
Anything else: Please can Creek be an adult. Also can he have spiked fur (Like a Mohawk) and be covered in mud?

Graystar

Clan Leader
Owl; you're welcome, and sure! Your requests are accepted.

Creek; accepted! I'll add all of the requests to the front post as soon as I can.

View user profile

Sunheart

Medicine Wolf
wow thanks Graystar I love it!

"Some days you just have to be your own sunshine."
"Dream big. Sparkle more. Shine bright."
"Aim for the stars! But first take care of the bodyguards."
"True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts."
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."
"What do you get when you toss a hand grenade into a kitchen in France?
Linoleum blownapart."
"What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you."
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
"What is a typical diet of a sea monster? Fish and ships."

View user profile

Swiftstorm

Warrior

Character Name: Mosseybreeze
Fur Color: Light brown
Markings: N/A
Scars: N/A
Eye Color: Grey blue
Head only of full body: Head
Photomanpulation or drawing: Manp
Background: Sandyslopes
Background effects: Light rain
Name ok on picture: Yes
Name Color: Sunclan yellow
Anything else: nope

View user profile

Cherrypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Sorry for making it so late, but I'd like to buy an avatar for Shiverpaw too.

Character Name:
Fur color: Pure white
Markings: N/A
Eye color: Chocolate brown
Head only or full body: (Do you want the avatar just of your wolf's head, or of all of your wolf?) Just head please
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's avatar has short fur, though Graystar's has longer fur) Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
Background: (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background) A river
Name on picture: Shiverpaw
Name color: Aqua
Anything else: (Special effects, transparent, etc.) N/A
Total cost including biography picture for Shiverpaw: 115 crystals

"The best kind of wolves are the ones who don't judge you from your outside but cherish what's within."

"I may have a lame paw but that doesn't mean I can't still smack you with it."

"Talk to the tail, mouse-brain, you're not leaving until that paw gets better!"
View user profile

Graystar

Clan Leader
Panda; you're welcome, I'm glad you like the signature! I'll try to complete your other request as soon as possible.

Mossey; your request is accepted, I'll add it to the front post as soon as I'm able to

Shiver; your request is accepted as well, I'll also add it to the front post as soon as I can

View user profile

Cherrypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Okay, thanks again Gray Very Happy

"The best kind of wolves are the ones who don't judge you from your outside but cherish what's within."

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice

Character Name: Kitpup (Or apprentice name, depends on when you get done, apprentice name is your choice, your my leader.)
Fur color: Mostly dark gray with some dark blue
Markings: None, coat is consistant
Scars: none
Eye color: Neon green
Head only or full body: Full body
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: (N/A if you want a photomanipulation [example of lineart coming soon]) N/A
Background: I dont mind the background, besides it looking like I'm in Stormclan.
Name on picture: Yes
Name color: Grey/Blue, depending on background you pick
Anything else: N/A

(Feel free to play around with anything I said any/I don't mind on, like the background! ^.^)

Last edited by Kitpup on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Graystar

Clan Leader
Shiver; you're welcome! I'll try completing your requests as soon as I can.

Kit; your request is accepted! I'll add it to the front post when possible, and yes, the avatars are 25 crystals.

View user profile

Signature form

Character Name: Snowtail
Fur color: White
Markings: Gray colored around muzzle [see avatar]
Eye color: Golden
Wolf Species: N/A
Fur length: Long
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: Something WindClan related?
Background effects: None
Name on picture: Snowtail
Name color: White
Border effects: N/A
Border color: Black
Quotes: Warrior Code. StarClan. Honor.
Quote color and position: Whatever looks best.
Anything else: Love your work <3

Graystar

Clan Leader
Snow; your request is accepted! I'll add your request to the front post.

View user profile

Signature form

Character Name: Angelfeather
Fur color: Gray
Markings: White belly and paws/White undercover uvu
Scars: On her right hind leg <3
Eye color: Pink
Wolf Species: N/A
Photo manipulation or drawing: Manip x3
Background: ouo ......Forest/River?
Background effects: Nurp
Name on picture: Sure -w-
Name color: ouo White?
Border effects: Like Graystar's x3
Quotes: "Get along with the voices inside of my head. You're trying to save me? Stop holding your breath."
Quote color and position: White, bottom right
Anything else: Crystals transferred u-u

Graystar

Clan Leader
Angel; accepted, I'll add your request up to the front post right away!

View user profile

Stoatblaze

Senior Warrior
Owl/Shadow; sorry that I couldn't finish Owlpup's request on time! If you'd still like to request something for another character though, I could do that in place of what you requested for Owl, and you wouldn't have to wait extra time. It's okay if you'd rather not request anything, though.

Lana; I've finished your request! If there's anything you'd like me to change about it, just let me know.  Smile 

Write "Talk" Think
Credit|Credit|BG Credit

Code:
<center><div style="width: 510px; border: 10px groove #A17037; background: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/71n1x3.png) no-repeat top #5c2208;"><div style="padding-top: 350px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:9pt; color:#AC861E; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;">

Write <b><font color="#DFBE1B">"Talk"</font></b> <i><font color="#ffffff">Think</font></i>
[center][size=9]
[url=http://wincey.deviantart.com/art/Waitin-here-for-you-409560378]Credit[/url]|[url=http://mgb-stock.deviantart.com/art/Forest-Stock-1-61979475?offset=30#comments]Credit[/url]|[url=http://lindalees.deviantart.com/art/Sunset-over-the-field-210371073]BG Credit[/url]
[/size][/center]
</div></div></center>

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Can I get it for Angelheart instead?

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

Graystar

Clan Leader
Shadow; sure, that would be okay. Smile Did you want the same effects you requested previously on the signature, or any different quote?

View user profile

Shadowstorm

Senior Warrior
Same effects and same quote <3 Thank you very much Gray!

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
View user profile

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Would I be able to quickly add something on to my Creekpup request for a table for Applepaw? If I am able to do so I'll fill out the application.

Graystar

Clan Leader
Shadow; okay, and you're welcome!

Apple; sure, you could add on a request if you'd like Smile

View user profile

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Thank You!

Posting table form

Character Name: Applepaw
Fur color: A mixture of brown, grey and cream colours
Markings: ^
Eye color: A pale grey colour
Wolf Species: Gray wolf
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photo-manipulation
Background: Snowy
Background effects: N/A
Name on table: N/A
Name color: N/A
Color theme: Blue
Effects: N/A
Border Effects: N/A
Quotes: “Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”
Quote color and position: A lighter blue colour and can it be on the picture of Applepaw?
Anything else: Thank you!

Larkstar

Clan Leader

Character Name: Sagepetal
Fur color: Pale brown
Markings: White (See biography reference)
Eye color: Blue
Head only or full body: Head only
Fur length: medium
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: N/A
Background: Maybe very light misty blue, sort of looking blurry
Name on picture: No thanks
Name color: N/A
Anything else: Thanks Gray! Very Happy

View user profile http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

Graystar

Clan Leader
Lark; accepted! Smile I'll add your request to the front post as soon as I can.

Shiver; I've finished your requests; if you'd like anything changed, just let me know Smile [I could fix the quote/name on either of the images if it's too hard to see];

Biography Image [the price would be 60 crystals instead of 90, for the photomanipulation]
Code with credit:
Code:
[center]http://i43.tinypic.com/29mwpht.png[/center]
[center][size=9][url=http://bundy-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/27427535?offset=72#/art/Bundy-stock-5-182207724?_sid=582dd198]Credit[/url][/size][/center]

Link:
Code:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2earnyh.png

Credit:
Code:
[size=9][url=http://bundy-stock.deviantart.com/art/Bundy-stock-45-251896250]Avatar Credit[/url][/size]

View user profile

Cherrypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
I love 'em, GRAY!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Also, I'd like to buy a posting table if you don't mind. After finishing the request, I kindly recommend you using Shiverpaw's crystals for the subtracting of the crystals.
Cost: 120 crystals

Posting table form

Character Name: Graystorm
Fur color: Grayish brown
Markings: None
Scars: None
Eye color: Golden brown
Wolf Species: (If you want a specific looking table, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf) Gray wolf
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur) Long
Background: (What background would you like, please don't be very complicated unless it is a drawing) Trees
Background effects: (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature?) Blurred
Name on table: Graystorm
Name color: Turquoise
Color theme: (You can give a general list of colors [blue, firey red, blue-teal and green], etc. or give actual colors to the table, border, and writing, talking, and thinking) Table color: Blue. Border color: Light blue. Writing color: White. Talking color: Light gray. Thinking color: Brown
Effects: (The effects apply to how you want the picture to come together at the table, such as the fog like effects on the Stoatblaze table) Fog like affect
Border Effects: (New: If you'd like, you can request different border effects, such as a dotted or larger border, or most other HTML border effects, leave as N/A for a normal border) Sparkly
Quotes: (If you want any quotes, please say what) Who says internet can't be exciting?
Quote color and position: (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the posting table they should be) Royal pink and in the bottom of the picture above the table
Anything else: Yes, can it just be of Graystorm's face, and can you make it look sort of like Creefire's just not too close to it?

View user profile

Graystar

Clan Leader
You're welcome Shiver; I'm glad that you like your requests!

Your posting table request is accepted; I'll add it to the front post as soon as I can.

View user profile
oh my gosh i love the table thank you!

"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum