An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
First topic message reminder :

This and That
This is a game where someone says a word, and the next person needs to switch that word completely around and tell them what they think when they say it. I had a hard time coming up with this, but please enjoy. If a moderator says FREEZE, it means start to start over, okay? Here is how it works:
Graywolf: Bang
Pixiepup: Gnab, I think of a bug of some kind. My word is hat
Graystar: FREEZE
Okay, now I'll start. Please look out for words like: Dad, mom, and moon, they are trickster words, so if you spot one, don't reply to it, and reply to the one before it. Got it? Okay, I'll start us off.

War

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum
Nedews Sounds like someone didn't pay their bills on time...

Chocolate

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

Minkfur

Deputy
Etalocohc.... I think of the Loch ness monster, lol.

Hedgehog :3

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile
Freeze ^u^

View user profile
(Anglefeather, are you a mod in another username? And I am still trying to figure out why people are playing this game and not my other one, Musical Memory Game  scratch )

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile
((x3 Yes. Derp. ouo I ish mystery admin/mod.))

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum