An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Loner Lands? on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Hi,I know it might take a lot of space and that this site is manly focused on the clans,but it might attract more members. It seems only the dogs are able to wander the streets on their own,how about wolves? We could make a bunch of random places like um...

• White waters?

• Echo Glade?

• Shadow Forest?

• Rabbit Lake?

Throwing out random things for you to consider. Again,O apologize if this is a pointless idea as the site is pretty much dedicated to the clans,but again,it would earn us more members. Have a nice day,bye.
~Hawk

Warrior of Thunderclan

"...What is that?" ~Stick

"I am not a tiny little dog,ok?! I'm just vertically challenged!!" ~Stick

"What are you staring at,Bozo?" ~Stick

Stick's Bio
View user profile

2 Re: Loner Lands? on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:31 pm

I think this is a good idea, especially since its another place [other than wherever the clans meet] for clans to be on neutral ground Smile

3 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 am

Moonshadow

Warrior
Yes,that's true
Also,since we moved to a new territory,maybe we see SkyClan around here? Random idea though.
Ok,so,for the dogs from the before site,done of them might have had to move because of some like thing came out of the facility when it was destroyed. Everyone and thing was forced to evacuate bad they ended up here?
So might be an excuse for some of the dogs.

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

4 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
I'm am all for this! We really need to have some rouge/Loners around.

AND I AM REALLY FOR THE SKYCLAN IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I am a Skyclan fan! Please make a thread for the idea!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
I think that having an area for loners would be a good idea. Smile It could be a neutral place away from the Clans, as Diamond said, and also offer a place for loners. I do think that a rule should be made for loner or rogue characters, to say whether or not they'd need an unusual history, just so that everything can be certain.

I think that SkyClan could be a good idea as well, sort of similar to the previous Tribe idea on the old site. It could be fun to roleplay, and perhaps could even be similar to a plot?

View user profile

6 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
If loner or rogues were to have an unusual history perhaps you could charge extra? Like 50 crystals or whatever added onto how much it would cost them, depending on how much characters they have.

Also, great idea!

7 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Hawk

Elder
Cool!
So,Skyclan being around is probability
Though,they wouldn't be able to know how they got there and when...
The liners should have a rule for more crystals,as we don't want too many loners out there. Maybe,once you have at least a second character you can get one?
I don't know...

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

8 Re: Loner Lands? on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Story for double posting,but I didn't want to take up some space for a quick question.
What happened to the other Role-Play topic thing?

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

9 Re: Loner Lands? on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:15 am

Reddust wrote:Story for double posting,but I didn't want to take up some space for a quick question.
What happened to the other Role-Play topic thing?
It just wasn't added to the new site, probably because there wasn't very much activity there.

10 Re: Loner Lands? on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 am

Stick

Young Warrior
Oh ok just wondering

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

11 Re: Loner Lands? on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:33 pm

I wanna get a last word in here:

While I love the idea of StarClan, we'd have to hold an application for leader which would complicate the admin's life around the holidays so if SkyClan happened than it would probably be best for after the holidays.

12 Re: Loner Lands? on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:26 pm

I like both ideas, actually. I hope this is accepted, because I have two house-dog characters, and I have friends from other clans, but I can't really roleplay with them, so this Loner Lands is a good idea in my opinion to my kind of situation Smile

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

13 Re: Loner Lands? on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Ah,you've got a point there Diamond.
Though,I ought to doubt most of us will be available. With family trips and feasts and all that jibber Jabber.
There's also the fighting tournament. That'll have to be after the holidays,correct? Well,12 days of waiting,huh?

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

14 Re: Loner Lands? on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:02 am

My two cents on the table:

I like the idea of loner lands, but maybe connect them to near where SkyClan is if Skyclan happens? I mean, having them close to pack territory can be controversial and so maybe have them divided some way?

15 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:14 am

Stick

Young Warrior
Good idea. They could be separate for the time being,and maybe discover them at a later time?

Warrior of Thunderclan

Stick's Bio
View user profile

16 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
I like this idea, since it wouldn't make much sense to have Skyclan be discovered as soon as it's made. :3 It would be really cool to Rp them, so maybe everyone who is on the site could get a free character like Superclan, or it be discounted a lot.

View user profile

17 Re: Loner Lands? on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
So,do we have a green light on this...Or?

Sophie's Biography

"Shame carries more weight to those who knows it's meaning."

"I won't hold your hand. I can't. I don't have hands."

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

18 Re: Loner Lands? on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Lol, XD
Where are you Shade?! We can't do this without her permission.

View user profile

19 Re: Loner Lands? on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Fireflash

Young Warrior
It's to my understanding that we've had troubles with the creation of new clans in the past. That's not to say that this one wouldn't work, but there would definitely need to be some actual following of the rules with no corners being cut in the 5 (I think it's 5, might be wrong) individual clan members to start rule. I'd love to have another group, but I'm reluctant to make the same copy-pasted clan again. So I think we should move away from Skyclan to perhaps a Tribal hierarchy, though that's a discussion for a different thread.

For Loner Lands, the implementation of loners/rogues in another territory would probably be similar to the management of Hartford. Since the loners/rogues would likely be wolves, unusual markings/eye colors would need to be bought, in addition to other design perks. Other than that, the lack of a social structure makes for some pretty bare-bones management, unless some sort of posse forms (which would also be cool).

20 Re: Loner Lands? on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:14 am

Thunderpaw

Warrior Apprentice
I've suggested this on the other site.
I've really wanted to role-play Dew as a loner for a bit, because my favorite characters are loner characters. I support this idea ^-^

View user profile

21 Re: Loner Lands? on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:20 am

*Zero's stamp of approval* I'm all for this idea and for SkyClan, whether or not the Clan itself is altered. I think the plot for SkyClan would be great, eventually, and I like how the loner lands could spice up role play too.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

22 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:21 am

Lunalight

Warrior
I totally agree with the Loner Lands. I think it will be cool. And instead of changing clans, wolves that does not fit in their clan could join the loners. The admins may decide a price for leaving a clan in the Crystal cave.
About Skyclan, I'm not sure if I understood right or not. Will it be something like Superclan?

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

23 Re: Loner Lands? on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Maybe,but it's up the admins if they want the clans and SkyClan to interact.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum