An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OHMYGOSHHHHH on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 pm

OH MY GOSH I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I know that I said "I'M COMING BACK!" and alot of you were like "YAY" and then I left again .-. Aaaaand I'm pretty sure all of you were like "ERMAHGERSH WHERE DID SHE GO SHE LEFT AND SHE LIED TO US!" </3 Well, I'm back from the grave to say that there has been ALOT going on. Not only has my uncle from California come to stay with us and we're all wrapped up in him finding a job and a place to stay, etc., but the holidays have arrived! <3 I think its safe to say that we ALL love Christmas!!!! And I have some exciting news! Some of you probably know that my family has planned to be adopting, and nows the time! <3 My soon-to-be little brother is coming in any day now, and we're all running around trying to finish up all the paperwork and get him shipped in and all that wonderful junk! <3 I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking and that I haven't left all ya'll fools yet. I can't say when I'll be active again, I'll be ready when I'm ready, but just be warned that I'm coming to get you all. Someday.... ;]

View user profile

2 Re: OHMYGOSHHHHH on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:42 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Congrats! Im so happy that your getting a little brother, and its nice that your parents decided to adopt Smile

3 Re: OHMYGOSHHHHH on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
OH MEHHHHH JEBUSSSSSSS!!!!!
You're getting a little brother!
Good luck with him,and...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Warrior of Thunderclan

"...What is that?" ~Stick

"I am not a tiny little dog,ok?! I'm just vertically challenged!!" ~Stick

"What are you staring at,Bozo?" ~Stick

Stick's Bio
View user profile

4 Re: OHMYGOSHHHHH on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:55 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Hehe, take your time Feather, you sound busy! Smile 

AND YOUR GETTING A BABY BROTHER!!!??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
That is so Awesome and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

5 Re: OHMYGOSHHHHH on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Congratulations on getting a litte brother, Feather! Very Happy Take your time; I'm glad that you're still staying on the site!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum