An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
There are no featured members for this month. But please stay tuned for the following months to come!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dolphinpaw vs. Icepaw on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Fighting will take place here, scoring will be on first post.

JUDGING BY DIAMONDPAW.

First move by Dolphinpaw.
8>7 - Agility

---------
Dolphinpaw

Strength: 6
Agility: 8
Defense: 6

Icepaw:
Strength: 6
Agility: 7
Defense: 7

*Apprentice matches can vary in length due to high attack rolls for damage and only having 20 HP*
----------------
Post by Post Judging for hit:
Dolphinpaw rolls a 24/30
24+0=24
The attack is a HIT
24-7=17
20-17=3
Icepaw's HP is now 3.

2 Re: Dolphinpaw vs. Icepaw on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
[Thanks for posting this, Diamond! Since I haven't yet roleplayed out a battle and I'm not fully certain on how they'd end, would the fight be over after Dolphinpaw's first move due to Icepaw's HP being too low?]

Icepaw padded into the clearing, sitting down. His icy blue eyes glanced around, and he thought about what would happen next. I may not be the best fighter, nor have had much training experience... though perhaps there may be some way that I can win. The fluffy apprentice thought. He would be sure to try his best, regardless of what would occur; while waiting for Dolphinpaw to arrive, Icepaw tried to remember any fighting moves he had heard of.

View user profile

3 Re: Dolphinpaw vs. Icepaw on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:46 am

[[You two RP until some's HP hits 0 or below Smile The number of rolls on the screen when someone's HP is low enough for them to lose is how many total attacks there are. EX:
Diamondpaw hit Redpaw

Redpaw hit Diamondpaw

Diamondpaw made Redpaw yield with her last attack.]]

4 Re: Dolphinpaw vs. Icepaw on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinpaw walked into the clearing. She felt a little uneasy fighting her own clanmate, but she didnt let it show. Thrushheart has been her mentor for awhile know and he had taught her all kinds of offensive and defensive moves. She wanted to make her mentor proud. She looked at Icepaw, silently sizing him up. "So Icepaw no hard feelings right, no matter the outcome?" she asked. She didnt want one of her clanmates to hate her if she won.

View user profile

5 Re: Dolphinpaw vs. Icepaw on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
[Alright, thanks Diamond!]

Icepaw looked up as he heard pawsteps, seeing that Dolphinpaw had arrived. The fluffy apprentice nodded to her, quietly wondering what would happen. Dolphinpaw has had more training than I have, Icepaw realized to himself. Hearing the other apprentice speak, Icepaw nodded slightly. "Yes, no hard feelings, either way." The apprentice replied. "Whenever you're ready." Icepaw added after a moment, trying his best to keep calm and remember any fighting moves.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum