An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
First topic message reminder :

[If you have any questions about training, Shiver, feel free to ask!]

Welcome, Guest, to Shiverpaw's and Graystar's training topic! If anyone would like to (even wolves in other Clans), feel free to enter!

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[5/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[10/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Mixing Poultices[0/60]
Mixed correctly with no mistakes- 7 points, Mixed correctly with few/some mistakes- 4 points, Not mixed correctly- 1 point

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[0/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[7/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

~~~~~~~~

Graystar padded over to the Perch's Flow, stopping nearby. She had chosen to train her new apprentice here due to the river reminding her of StormClan's, and RiverClan's, previous territory. Certainly a lot had happened to the leader since she was a warrior by the name of Grayheart; she hoped that she would be able to mentor her new apprentice well. She had previously trained a few apprentices, and also hoped that it would better help her in mentoring Shiverpaw. Sitting down, Graystar let out a howl for Shiverpaw to hear that they'd begin training.

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

26 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw jumps as Kitpup runs up to both of them but stops and looks at her mound, asking her if she's okay. "I'm fine, Kitpup, just need a little bit of doctor's care." she says and smiles in a friendly manner while trying to ignore the stinging pain of her wound. "Oh, me and Graystar were hunting and elk and I wasn't watching where the elk's hooves were coming from. It kicked me in the side while I was chasing it towards Graystar." she answered Kitpup's second question. She looked at Graystar when the pup apologized for herself leaving the camp. "Kitpup, it's okay, I'm sure Graystar will understand." she says while still glancing at her leader's gaze. I'm kind of curious why Kitpup's so up in my business, perhaps she thinks of me as a mother the fae thought as she lied in the grass. She then got up, shook her pelt and looked at her leader. "Graystar, perhaps we should go back to camp and see where the medicine wolf is currently." the fae said at the blue-grey leader.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

27 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup stops cowering after she hears Shiverpaw speak. "Oh, Twistedfoot? I think I saw her in camp before I left." The pup says. "Oh thank Starclan you'll be okay!" Kitpup yips, and snuggles against her chest. "Should I go and tell Twistedfoot you will be coming? So she can get the needed herbs and such ready?" Kitpup asks. "Oh that reminds! What I came out here to tell you Graystar! While I was out with Silentwhisper, he showed me how to hunt a little, and I caught my own rabbit!" She said very proud of herself. "I hid it in the nursery so I could show you when you got back to camp." She turns her attention back to Shiverpaw, and lays down next to her, on the side with out the elk kick. She snuggles against her fur. "Shiverpaw, do you think I should go and tell Twistedfoot you will be coming?" She asks, waiting for a response.

28 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
"No, I think I'll be fine without stirring the wolf's pelt with my little wound." the fae says to the pup but gets surprised to hear that the pup's caught her first prey. "Good job hunting the rabbit, Kitpup!" she says cheerfully and licks the pup's face with her slobbery tongue. I hope Graystar is impressed with her as much as I am, because this pup's too adorable for anyone to discourage the white dog thought as she was being cuddled by the blue-grey pup. She lied her head on the pup's back and whispers "I'll be okay, you go have fun, and don't worry about this dog lying here" with a slight smile.

View user profile

29 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"How can I not worry about you? Your my closest friend. I don't want you to ever be hurting." The pup whimpers. She snuggles in a little closer and licks Shiverpaw's muzzle. "Plus, I don't really have anything else to do." Or so the pup thought until she sees a bird land nearby, trying to get a worm. She slowly begins to stalk it, tail low, concentrated, but not too concentrated. The blue bird begins to scrape at the ground, trying to get at the worm. Kitpup stalks a little closer, and pounces. She uses a paw to knock the bird down when it tries to fly away. She quickly snatches it in her jaws, and bites down hard. She feels the bird go limp and pads back over to Shiverpaw and drops it in front of her. "Here, this is for you if your hungry." She says, then curls back up beside Shiverpaw.

30 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw gave a gentle sigh while looking at the pup. "You consider me your closest friend?" she asks in a sort of high-pitched tone. This pup's gonna make me cry someday with her cute responses the fae thought in her mind then she chuckled at the pup's tongue on her muzzle. "That tickles!" she says in a playful manner. She then watches the pup catch a bird nearby and her coming back with it in her mouth, dropping it at her paws. "Aww, that's so sweet of you, Kitpup. Thank you." she says and licks the pup gently on the top of her head. She starts eating the bird, but keeps her eyes on the pup snuggling her with an expression of pure admiration of the pup. This is the first time someone's actually said that I was their closest friend since Graywolf had went back with her clan mates the fae thought, before thinking maybe she should tell her about Graywolf. "You know Kitpup, I have a few close friends myself, one from another clan, and also a young warrior." she says to the pup in a storytelling tone.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

31 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Really?" Kitpup exclaims after listening to her speak. "Could you tell me about them?" The pup said, interested. The pup waits for Shiverpaw to begin her story, and rubs her muzzle against the dog's pretty white fur. The pup looks intently into the dogs eyes, eager to hear about her friends.

32 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Before Shiverpaw began her story, the pup looks back to see if her sister had finally followed her. She sees a small speck of something orange, and a larger dot of blue. "Could that be..." She says out loud. -Oh starclan!- The pup thinks. -Could it be that Bluemoon followed Lionpup?- "Hey, Shiverpaw? I need to go and check something, I will be right back." Kitpup went back towards where she saw the specks, and as she get closer, she realizes that it was in fact Lionpup and Bluemoon. "Hey, hey guys!" Kitpup called out. She continues racing towards the blue wolf and her sister.

33 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw got up and watched the pup race towards something far away. Could there be friends of hers watching us nearby? the fae thought and followed the pup at a slow pace, limping a little, but bravely followed the pup. Once she got to see what Kitpup was racing towards, she stopped in her tracks, seeing a wolf and pup coming towards them. What are they doing here? the white dog thought. She started to walk faster and then into a trot, quickly catching up to the pup. "Kitpup, what are they doing here?" the fae said aloud, then shut her mouth, trying to take back the words that might offend the oncoming wolves. Her chocolate brown eyes twinkled as she glanced away from Kitpup and towards Bluemoon and Lionpup. Her tail wagged twice then slowed to a stop and went motionless and hanging parallel with her hind legs.

Credit

View user profile

34 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
[The Training Arena is technically seperate from the actual roleplay, so you'd be able to roleplay in two places at once if you wanted to (both here and in the regular Clan territory), though it's okay if you've roleplayed it happening at the same time as the regular roleplay Smile ]

Graystar nodded as Shiverpaw mentioned that she wouldn't be able to continue with her training, her golden eyes glancing up in surprise as she noticed Kitpup bounding over. She must have left camp, Graystar thought to herself. The leader had wondered what to say, before hearing Kitpup say that she had caught a rabbit, and soon had caught a bird. "Congratulations on hunting your first prey; although you really shouldn't have run off by yourself." Graystar replied, her tone kind, though soon Kitpup had trotted off, followed by Shiverpaw. Graystar twitched her ears, padding in the direction the two others had taken.

View user profile

35 Re: Shiverpaw training with Graystar on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw followed the pup but them stopped as a large amount of pain came from her wound. She winced painfully and looking at her wound, which now started to bleed again, through the cobwebs. "Graystar, I think I may need the Medicine wolf now." she says and licks at her wound. She then starts to limp towards camp. "I'm gonna go to camp and see if I can find Twistedfoot. You are willing to follow me if you like." she says and continues limping towards camp, slowly, but surely. She tried to not put too much pressure on her right side, her injured side. If Graywolf saw me now, she'd be so worried she'd stay with me until I get better the fae thought.
~Stormclan camp~

Credit

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum