An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gatherings on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:22 pm

So I've been here for nearly a month now, already gone through a full moon cycle and not a single mention of a gathering. Is it just something you guys have cast out and I'm unaware? Or has it just been forgotten? Gatherings are a large part in clan life and it should be implemented.
I suggest planning a gathering for the next full moon. Since a full moon lasts for 3 nights we'd have 3 nights for everyone to roleplay, plenty of time for a reoccurring monthly event.
We could make a global announcement topic specially for gathering related information such as advanced planned dates of when the gathering will be held, news that was shared at the gathering, (like new ranks, predator/loner issues, how well the clan is going, injuries, ect) upcoming roleplay events, and any other suggestions you guys make.
So what do you guys say? Should we bring gatherings back?

2 Re: Gatherings on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm

We used to on the old site but I don't know if they still do

http://stormynightpack.4umotion.com
View user profile

3 Re: Gatherings on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
We still do,but Shadestar's too busy to make a gathering topic. We need the green from her,so we can post it. At this moment,you guys will have to wait.

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]