An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

Please post as many as possible and I'll try to add them on the list. Be sure to include their names and your name so I can put them on the list of who sent them. I'll edit this post ASAP, too, so make them quick. You can make them more than one couple if that's what you want. Please do respond to this, and I'm not getting this from another discussion similar to this, this was my own idea.

I will not include my idea of a couple, so do not tempt me to do so, nor complain about me not including myself in this post.

Have fun and be sure to observe the characters' roleplaying before posting something. Don't just think something up without any proof. Have fun Very Happy

People who had replied their thoughts so far:
Zeropup: Diamond and Oak
Ravenclaw: Weedpaw and Wrenpaw
Zeropup: Hawk and Winchester
Shiverpaw: Fireflash and Warrior code
Shiverpaw: Warrior code and Noodles

Last edited by Shiverpaw on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : New replies)

View user profile

Snowstar

Clan Leader
Just hope it doesn't end up into some giant drama biz like "The Famous Sunclan Love Triangle" -.-
Hurhurhur. Graystar doesn't seem to have a mate. //shifty eyes

View user profile
OK making it official Crooked and Broken! Also Cloudwhisp and Steelstripe

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup and Flamepup. I'm not sure about Flamepup, but Kitpup wants it to be a thing. (Ik were young, but we can dream right? XD) [Btw GRAYSTAR what do you think?]

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp and Steelstripe??? What i didnt see that one coming.

I say Fernshade and Shadowstorm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
I just got dragged into this situation. Steelwhisp I can see,since he's evil and all,and he covers it up. Fernstorm...We'll just have to see.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

Robinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lol, this is so old, but I still ship Shaystar <3

View user profile
Lol I wonder if anyone will 've the broken hearted Mosseybreeze?

Kaispirit

Warrior
Graystar and Stormblade

View user profile

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Maggotpup - Forever alone [nobodygonna love her with that name] bwahahahaha
also Forsaken and Moon

also tfw you've already thought up how Maggots three pups would look like and their personality's I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum