An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should this plot be allowed?

80% 80% [ 36 ]
20% 20% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:39 pm

The WindClan wolves have found the body of Snowstar and they claim SunClan has killed them. This however, it pending the discussion of the entire site. This plot could/will lead to a war that most if not all clans could end up in.

So answer the poll and write your opinions down here. Should this plot be allowed?

Last edited by StarClan on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
I believe we should do it since nothing has been going on for a while. And when the site itself isn't active,then the members I'll get bored and leave. We need to have a plot once in a while.
Also for the plot.it was actually that Snowstar slipped and fell off a cliff and injured herself badly. The nearest territory was Sunclan,so she went over there,but was attacked by some kind of predatory creature on their land. So....

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

3 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Snowspeck

Warrior
I believe that we should. This could gain us more members also this could get our members more active. THis could also be fun for all the clans

4 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Rune

Loner/Rogue
I am for, because as Sunblaze said, it's time for some actions that will make the site even more active than before.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
View user profile

5 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Well, the in-character reason needs to be truly valid is the thing. Pointing fingers only goes so far if there's no proof to back up any accusations Windclan could make. That can all be roleplayed pretty easily though, and could be catalyzed at the next gathering, which people have been asking for.

For the most part, Windclan has to decide how this should play out, then Sunclan should respond. Any further action is decided by the other clans separately. If it does come to being a battle, it could be great practice at using the new fighting system, though mods would have to hover the chat constantly and give nearly constant updates on moves working or not. I'd personally like there to be a battle, if only to encourage activity.

6 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
I guess my vote would depend on when this would happen. When is this going to happen? Plus, how deep would this war go? Would the over all intent of Windclan be to kill wolves? Or would there not be a lot of killing?

7 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Well, it would probably just be a battle of revenge and frustration, not to kill. WindClan would probably be like "Why did you kill her?" and SunClan would be all like "Did not!" Tension, tension, and more tension later equals BOOM "I declare war because you refuse to admit the wrong you have done WindClan!"

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

8 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Ok, then how would other clans get caught up in this? Like how would Thunderclan suddenly start fighting on one side? And how would each clan pick a side? Which side would Stormclan/Thunderclan support? How would they get pulled in? (We should have a plan if this is going to be the plot.)

9 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
I vote yes, and to Kitpup, Thunderclan or Stormclan could possibly be pulled in if they ally one of the fighting clans.

View user profile

10 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Fireflash

Young Warrior
I believe Snowstar was also related to a few wolves in other clans, so they might step in as her family, or as family to Sunclan wolves. Another clan could also take the moral high ground approach and be convinced that Sunclan did something, or that Windclan was trying to frame them.

11 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
I think that it would be a good idea because I think it really is time for some action

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

12 Re: War or no war? on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 pm

I vote yes because as everyone else has said, there needs to be some active roleplay plot to boost member activity. This just shouldn't apply to roleplay, there should be more live events members can participate in that is enjoyable and possibly even beneficial. Activity has dropped because, well roleplay is the only thing you can actually do if you aren't a social bunny in the chat box. More contest, events, celebrations, games, social interactions and more, it would really boost activity and draw in more members.
So yes, any roleplay idea that will actually be initiated and carried through to the end, I'm all for. But I also agree with Kitpup, this roleplay event should be well thought out and structured before just jumping in blindly with chaos around every corner like pups fighting pups or elders joining in. This is a warrior cat based roleplay, we should stick with the rules and regulations the books offer us.

13 Re: War or no war? on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 am

Ebonyfur

Warrior
Voted yes~
It seems interesting for my death to be carried out like this. Plus, we we're originally making Clan war I in the first site so this would be a small  continuation since it's just two clans x3

It's definite ebony will stand up for her. But not so much angel.

And in the end, I could post a "flashback" of what really happened for Broken when it's all over or at least when needed ouo

14 Re: War or no war? on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
This is definitely a great plan to get (Or keep) members.
Also, it always irritates me how usually friendly everyone is at gatherings and border Patrols. We need to get some anger and tensions here. XD Yep, so evil for pointing that out. Twisted Evil 

View user profile

15 Re: War or no war? on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Dewstorm

Young Warrior
I vote yes.
I joined a year ago and... well, there were no real battles. I want the chance to roleplay my characters fighting. Maybe the other Clans could stand up for whoever the side they think is telling the truth?

16 Re: War or no war? on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:17 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Voted yes. As everyone else says, this should be good for keeping members and creating drama, and it's called Warriors for a reason. Broken approves of this.

17 Re: War or no war? on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Depending on the war happening and who wins, there is a major possibility that the four clans will become ShadowClan, Riverclan, WindClan, and ThunderClan again. It all depends on who wins and what happens. I'd be willing to judge the fights and I'm growing on the idea of this war. Since a majority of the site has voted, it has been decided that this war will take place.

18 Re: War or no war? on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Yay!!! Lol, Poor sad Wrenpaw will forever hate me. Razz 

View user profile

19 Re: War or no war? on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:36 am

I'm working on the ending, Shadow <3

View user profile

20 Re: War or no war? on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:35 am

Yay, war!!! (Lol, I wonder how many times that's been said)

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

21 Re: War or no war? on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:17 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Time to expose my inexperienced 'star to some violence  Twisted Evil 

22 Re: War or no war? on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Silverpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Neeeeeh both my characters are apprentices, they need training first people!

View user profile

23 Re: War or no war? on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Everyones going to see the not so gentle part of Gentlestar  Twisted Evil 

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

24 Re: War or no war? on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Magmafeather

Senior Warrior
Not exactly happy about this, but, it's not that bad. I don't really see the four clans reverting back to the original four clans, though. Stormclan might break up, but I don't think we'll see Sunclan members going back to their old clans.

You're all going to see the murderous side of Magmafeather. Wahah!

Sincerely,
Magmafeather
~Fire is the key to life~
View user profile

25 Re: War or no war? on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:41 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Magmafeather I looked and approved of the idea already

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

Sponsored content