An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Welcome Guest to Ravenclaw's and Kitpaw's training arena!!!

Hunting Large Animals: 9/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Small/Medium Animals: 9/60
Successful Hunt: 6 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 3 points

Fishing: 0/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 0/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive/Defensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Attack: 5 points - Unsuccessful Attack: 3 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points

Idea credited to Magmafeather

----------------------------------------------------------

Ravenclaw gave a big a loud yawn. His blue tinged form settled under the canopy of the trees. His ears twitched in the wind. The rustling of the blowing leaves relaxing him within the nature surrounding him. His chest was rising and falling,not missing a beat.
Of course the warrior was just waiting for his apprentice,but at least he could get some sleep out of it.

Last edited by Ravenclaw on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpaw walks up to where she was told to meet Ravenclaw, and looks around a bit. She finally spots him laying down under some trees, sleeping. She trots up to him and uses her paw to poke him lightly. "I'm ready to begin Ravenclaw." She says with a hint of respect in her voice. She backs up slightly and sits, looking at her mentor.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw grunted and peeked out of one cyan eye. He inspected the silvery blue pelt of the apprentice. His chest heaved as he yawned loudly. He stretched out his limbs and licked his muzzle. He glanced up at the fae and stood up in sturdy legs. His ears twitched,and he glanced around the clearing. "Um,let's stick to hunting for now." Raven wasn't very confident in training apprentices. Of course he trained Barkclaw and he turned into a remarkable warrior,but that was because he had his own talent to work with. That and he was quite a smart little wolf.
The tip of his tail twitched as his eye scanned the area around them. "Now,tell me can you see the prey?" Usually no one could,unless it was an occasional passing bird,but here it was silent,but the rushing of the Perch Flow and the swaying branches of trees in the breeze.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpaw looks around, but doesn't spot any prey. "No, I don't see anything, the only thing I could think of would be some fish in the river, but nothing else." She says, tail drooping slightly. She enjoys hunting and it was one of her greatest skills. She looks at Ravenclaw, then looks away, trying to spot any prey in the distance.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
(Got to go to bed after this sorry!)

Ravenclaw's ears twitched in the cool breeze. "So we use our other senses other than sight." The blue tinged male paused,then continued. "When hunting in the forest,you're pretty much blind." He said in a monotone voice.
"So,first thing that comes to mind. Which sense do you use first?" This was or kabaka an easily question,and he wanted to keep it that way for now.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup looks at Ravenclaw as he speaks, as is surprised by the question. "Uh, scent right?" She says, and wags her tail slightly. Thinking this was correct, she puts her nose to the ground and takes a deep whiff. "I think, I think I smell..." She says as she tries to remember what the scent was. "I smell a, a uh, fox!" She says excitedly, happy to pick up something. She quickly looks at Ravenclaw to see if she was correct.

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Ravenclaw's ears twitched. "It's called a fox den" He paused and continued again. "It's stale,and long abandoned." His ears twitched as he looked around again. "Try again,Kitpaw."

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Hmm," She mumbled as she took a deep whiff. "Is that... Is that an elk?" She says as she picks up the scent. "Yes, it's an elk!" Her tail wags as she looks for any emotion on Raven's face. She was hoping to see a face that said, 'Good job!' or 'There you go!' or at least 'Finally...' She smiled, then began tracking it.

Weedfang

Young Warrior
Ravenclaw gave a low grunt in rely and stalked after the apprentice. He could strongly smell the musky scent of elk. His ears twitched and his mouth watered slightly,but he stayed silent. His blue tinged tail swished the ground beneath him.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
After a few moments, Kitpaw saw the elk she had smelled. It was a female, and had a baby elk with it. "Early for young elk, isn't it?" She whispered to her mentor. "Do we...?" She asked, asking about the young elk. She looked at Ravenclaw, waiting for an answer before she continued stalking.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw narrowed his eyes. He studied the scene for a bit. Information flowed through his mind. Then he glanced at Kitpup. "The young one is old enough to fend for itself,go for the female." His ears twitched. "We should let the offspring grow into a big kind of prey." Raven turned and smirked at his apprentice.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
She nodded slightly, and changed her course for the larger elk. She slowly stalked it, concentrating on it. Wait, just like Silent said. Not too concentrated... She thought as she carefully stepped over a twig. The elk perked its ears for a moment, so she stopped, crouching down a little farther. After it went back to grazing, she continued stalking a little closer. When she was only a few fox-lengths away, she pounced out of the grass, chasing after it. It started to run, and she continued watching it. Don't get hit, don't get hit like Shiverpaw... She thought as she dodged it's kicks. She jumped up and landed half on the back of the elk. She used her claws to dig in, and slowed it down so Raven could come and help her.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw stayed under the bush while he let Kitpaw start to stalk the elk. He wanted to see how well her instinct was. Hs cyan eyes narrowed as the twig snapped,but the elk lye it go with the twitched of her ears. Them she was off. Ravenclaw snapped out of the brush and ran alongside the beast. Kitpaw at the back. Is she an idiot?! She'll get kicked in the face! Ravenclaw ignored it and jumped for the neck. He noticed the elk starting to slow. He didn't look to see what it was. The younger elk was already dashing across the river. His teeth snapped around the hairy under scruff. His teeth found it's way to flesh as he bit down hard. It didn't crack,but he could tell he cut the artery. Mostly because blood started rushing into his mouth like a metallic mouth flood.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
As soon as she could see the blood coming out of the elk's neck, she jumped off and and grabbed a leg to make it fall over. It took a moment, because the elk was still kicking, but she finally got her jaws around its lower leg, and pulled. The elk fell on its side, so she got on top of it, and joined Raven grabbing its neck. She bit down, causing yet another spot where the blood gushed out of its neck. She eyed Raven, looking for anything in his eyes.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw's eyes reminded emotionless. The pulse had slowed,and then disappear all together. He retracted and licked his muzzle. Blinking with tired cyan eyes. The tip of his tail twitched in frustration,the only thing that betrayed what he was actually feeling. He was tired enough having to train Kitpaw,but having a drag a full-grown elk home? Ridiculous.
His ears twitched as he turned to his apprentice. His face seemed hollow of emotion,but enough was there to tell you that he was paying attention to his surroundings. His ears veered around to the side to hear for more rustles in the trees. Once the silence seemed to much for the apprentice,in his point of view,he finally spoke. "Good job,but choose where you step,Kitpaw. Just one bad pawstep can lead to death." He muttered the last part under his breath,almost as if irritated,but he didn't really want his second apprentice lost to a frightened elk. He sighed and glanced around again. "...Want to go through someone hunting exercises?" Ravenclaw felt she was still too inexperienced to go hunting herself.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The apprentice nodded. "Yes, I learned that from Shiver." She said. She shook her fur, licking a bit of blood from her muzzle. "Yes, what next Ravenclaw?" She asked. Her tail wagged slightly. She didn't seem so sad when she was out training.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw gave another sigh. He wasn't up to explaining it again. His ears twitched in worry. He was unsure on what to do next. He suggested to do some hunting forms,but it seemed Kitpaw ignored that remark,so he took a hint and decided for something else. His cyan eyes scanned the clearing and they quickly narrowed,but still hollow of emotion. "...Kitpaw...Go and hunt a squirrel." He muttered loud enough for the apprentice to hear. He thought the climbing rodent may prove a challenge. It did for everyone,if they ran up a tree. They weren't cats,and only the smaller wolves could actually climb trees. Raven swept the ground with his tail. "...You've got 'til Sun-high. Go." He said in a monotonous voice. Empty of all encouragement or excitement for the apprentice.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Ok." The apprentice said. The lack of encouragement and emotion had a drain on her. She sighed, and it was obvious her mentor was depressing her. She padded into the forest. She sniffed around for the rodent her mentor had specified. After a little while, she managed to catch the scent of one. It was sitting at the base of a tree. She stalked it, and ran at the rodent. It was too fast, and the apprentice hit her head against the tree. She shook her head and got back up. She looked around for another squirrel.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw stared and reluctantly suppressed a cringe for the small female. He didn't really want her to feel even worse than she was. Kitpaw had seemed a bit miserable after being prompted on what to do. Ravenclaw sighed inwardly. Thinking it was probably how boring he was and his antics. He was a bad motivator,and his face always seemed to stay the same. A blank expression,void of all feeling. It was a situation.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpaw walks around, sniffing for another squirrel. She catches scent of a rabbit, but decides to ignore it and keep looking for squirrels. Finally spotting another one, she stalks it carefully. She jumps, and misses again. This time though, she didn't hit her head and uses her nails to claw a few feet into the tree. She snaps her jaw around the creature's fuzzy tail. She falls back to the ground, and flips the rodent into the air. She catches it in her jaws, killing it. She pads sadly back over to Ravenclaw. "Your squirrel sir." She said as she bowed slightly, trying to lighten the mood.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw watched as the squirrel sprang away from it's chaser. He blinked with slightly widened eyes as the chaser became it's captor. He gave a small smirk as Kitpaw brought it back. "Good...Put it over by the elk,and we can continue." Since Kitpaw was making an effort to lighten the mood,he may as well try. But he couldn't promise anything.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpaw nodded, and dropped the squirrel by the elk. She padded back over to her mentor. "So what will we be continueing with? Hunting, or something else?" She asked. She still looked depressed, but now a days, that was common for her.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw flicked his tail into the air. His blue tinged fur flared in the breeze. "...Let's do some battle training if you'd like." Then he paused. "Or do you want to learn fishing...? His eyebrows raised in a question. Ravenclaw was a Riverclanner,so he could teach Kitpaw how to fish.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The blueish grey furred she wolf looked down to think for a moment upon her choices. After some thought she turned to her mentor. "I'd like to learn how to fight. I thought I heard something about a war in camp, right Ravenclaw...?" She asked, tail swishing with nervousness against her back legs. Her neon green eyes roamed around the area, as if someone would pounce from the trees at any second.

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw glanced up, eyes crinkled in something like sadness. He sighed, wanting to say something like, "Apprentices shouldn't worry about something like that." Or, "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." He blinked before opening his muzzle and speaking carefully. "You can learn how to fight. I'll teach you." He licked his chops before crouching slightly and taking on a defensive stance. "But you don't have to worry about the war just yet. I'm not gonna send you out without knowing anything anyway." He added before clearing his throat and narrowing his eyes. "What do you want to learn more about? Defensive or offensive maneuvers?" He asked, trying to clear the mood.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum