An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 The Fire Pond on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:39 pm

A pool of water that reflects the rays of the setting sun. Named after Firestar, a previous ThunderClan leader. Many fish are found in these waters and animals from all around come to drink from its depths. It is fed by Perch's Flow, a river that winds itself through StormClan's land.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Fire Pond on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:25 am

Gentlepup ran to the Fire Pond, his tongue hanging out of his maw. He sat down and wagged his tail excitedly, waiting for the others with a grin. He sat down and his tail thumped on the ground. Gentlepup had always wanted to escape camp and explore the territory like a brave wolf would. The pup yawned and went over to see the pond. He saw his reflection in it before he spotted a fish. Gentlepup gasped and swiped at it with his paw but missed. He then 'by accident' fell in. He was then surrounded by fish. The male swiped at another aimlessly and ended up hitting one. He then managed to catch it in his jaws and climbed out of the pond. He dropped it on the ground but saw it start jumping around. He then panicked and managed to somehow sit on it. Until he was sure that it was dead he stood back up ans then picked it back up in his mouth, pretending that none of the silly stuff happened.

3 Re: The Fire Pond on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 am

Hawk

Elder
Hawk padded into the clearing,and shook off a few pine needles off her pelt. She managed to stay quite warm this leaf-bare,but the wind started to pick up a little. Hawk shivered and went over to Gentlepup. She noticed he was soaked through in water,but he had a fish in his jaws. "Hey! Nice catch." Hawk quickened her pace to stand over the drenched pup. She bent down to look at the silvery fish. It had a little hair on its side,but that didn't seem to bother her.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

4 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Gentlepup smiled at Hawk, his tail wagging. "It's for you and Winchester," He barked happily. "I caught it all by myself without any trouble!" He wasn't exactly lying, he did catch it. And it wasn't that hard despite getting hit in the face several times with the fish's tail. The pup stood up and shook his fur before dropping the fish so Hawk could take it.

5 Re: The Fire Pond on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Winchester walked up the rockjoint in his left front leg causing him to limp slightly, his ears came forward as he saw the fish "Did you catch that sonny? hehe well done then!" his ragged tattered ear flicked back hearing some animals moving through the forest. The silver wolf shook out his ragged pelt and winced feeling the aching in his leg flare up, he moved over saying "You'll be a soldier before ya know it" he gave a wheezing cackle before he turned his head eyes glittering warily, he was slightly on edge as he had caught scents of some foxes and didn't want anything to happen to the young pup that was under his care. Or hawk either but he wasn't going to tell her that, he sat down remembering songs that his family used to sing to the moon and smiled faintly.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

6 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:03 pm

Gentlepup nodded proudly, smiling. "I'll take it back to camp so everyone can eat it!" He grinned, bouncing about happily. He picked up the fish and trotted away in the direction of the camp. He thought about the fish. One minute it was happy and swimming about and the next it was jumping about on dry land, breathless. Gentlepup hated seeing animals suffer but a fish doesn't really have a proper life...? The shy pup shook off these cruel thoughts and headed back to camp.

7 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:12 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Hawk's ears twitched,and she turned to glance at Winchester for a second. Her head nodded towards the brown pup. "Are we really just going to let him go alone?" The retired deputy then looked around for Oakpup. She frowned when his pelt didn't come into sight. The white fae turned back to Winchester and blinked her orange eye. "I'll go after Gentlepup. Can you keep an eye out for Oakpup?" Hawk then turned and ran off,not waiting for an answer. And she forgot to say thank you too.
-Tc camp-

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

8 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Moonshadow stalked around the pond, staring at the body of water as if it was the worst thing on the face of this earth. Grabbing a pebble, she chucked it out into the lake. It landed with a subtle, splosh, causing ripples on the calm and clear surface. Clucking her tongue in irritation, the gray fae lashed her tail like a whip, and yelled out across the green tinged water. "Why am I surrounded by idiots?!"

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

9 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:10 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
The apprentice walked up, the males black tail brushing his brown coloured heels. Sitting down at the pond he sighed softly, his apprenticehood had started the other day and he'd gotten Redwind as a mentor. Great, redwind, a wolf known for being an arrogant tosser the young man thought to himself bitterly. He wasn't exactly pleased with the whole situation but he didn't have much of a choice, he huffed and stood wondering how thick the ice was on the pond. He normally liked to sit back to watch and learn before trying something out by himself, so he hesitated to go out onto the ice by himself. Feeling like a coward he backed up from the iced over pond and moved to sit down on a rock after he had brushed it free of snow.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

10 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw approached the pond, her nose to the ground. She had followed her friend's scent trail and saw her friend sitting on a rock. "Hey!" she barked, approaching him. "What's up?" When she got to the front of the rock, she sat down. "You seem down. You aren't upset about getting Redwind, are you?" Lionpaw asked, her ears lying flat. "I wouldn't be. He'll probably be hard on you, which is good. The tougher he is, the more disciplined you'll become, and therefore, harder working. He'll shape you into an excellent warrior!" Lionpaw grinned and licked her paw. "Which is why I'm glad I got Leopardstrike. She's tough and fierce," the apprentice stated, puffing out her chest. "You should be looking forward to training. I sure am!"

View user profile

11 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
The young apprentice glanced up from his thoughts "No, I was thinking about the ice on the pond" he gestured with his muzzle "Do you think its got thick enough ice on it to slide around on it safely?" his soft brown eyes glanced over at his friend and he shrugged a little. I'd rather have a mentor that understood more than plain arrogance he thought a little bitterly. He leapt down from his perch on the warm stone and smiled slightly at his friend, looking out at the ice he padded down to the ponds edge inspecting the ice. It made more sense to focus on maybe walking on the frozen water than feeling bitter about his mentor, he kept his thoughts about Redwind to himself. He was a little sensitive for a male, and often didn't say what he truly thought.

"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

12 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw glanced towards the pond. "Let me see," she woofed, trotting onto the ice. The cold ice creaked under her weight, but it didn't crack or give way. "I think it's good," she barked. "It holds my weight. It should hold yours." The fae carefully padded back to her friend. Circling the shore, Lionpaw growled in frustration. "I wish it wasn't frozen over! I'd like to fish in it," she crossly grunted, clawing at the ice. Her sharp claws left shallow scratches in the dark ice. Looking back to Mustangpaw, she asked, "What're you planning to do?"

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

13 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustangs gaze brightened as his friend trotted on the surface of the lake without sinking through. He stood up and walked boldly onto the ice smiling slightly as he felt the cold ice underneath his paws. The boys tail wagged a little, entranced by walking over the water, her question caused him to look up at her from staring fascinatingly into the ice "Well, I was planning on skidding around the pond on the ice, we could have a go at hunting if you want" He hadn't had much practice with hunting but he was more than willing to make an effort, his warm brown eyes watched Lionpaw confidently. The handsome young thing now he knew the ice was safe he stood with confidence and interest

View user profile

14 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw slid up to his side, and woofed, "I'll just watch you. In case you fall through, I'll be there to save your hide." She then slid her way back to the shore and laid down. "Perhaps, when you're done, we could try hunting," Lionpaw barked. She saw a plump squirrel poke its head out from a tree, and she licked her muzzle hungrily. "Maybe if we get something, our mentors would be impressed!" the wolf mused, her tail swaying. Her orange eyes watched the squirrel as it climbed down from the tree. Getting to her paws, Lionpaw carefully stalked towards the rodent. However, it noticed her pelt against the white snow, and took off back into it's tree. Huffing, Lionpaw padded back to the pond.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

15 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
He stood and pushed himself along the ice enjoying the motion of sliding almost elegantly. Her comment about rescuing him when he fell through the ice caused him to shake his head a soft laugh leaving him "Good to know you've got my back, Thanks Lionpaw" he told her, meaning the thanks. He watched her attempt to catch the squirrel and watched it slip off, he made his way back over to her and flicked her ear with his nose "You'll catch the next one, lets go see if we can find something to hunt. We could break the ice or go hunting somewhere else" he smiled crookedly lowering his head to itch one of his brown legs. It was nice to have a good friend like Lionpaw he thought lifting his head back up to catch her orange eyes.  

View user profile

16 Re: The Fire Pond on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw, with her nose to the ground, made her way to the pond, trying to find any scents of prey. Shaking off the snow on her muzzle, she lifted her head to glance at her friend. "Think we could break it?" she woofed, sitting on the ice. "If we can't, we could just stay around here. I'm sure there's more animals somewhere," the apprentice mused, scratching at the ice. Lionpaw's ears laid flat. She didn't like leafbare whatsoever. It was cold and wet, and her ginger pelt stood out against the white snow. Plus, she can't try fishing! Rather, the wolf favored leaf-fall, when the leafs and vegetation matched her pelt, and it was cool, but not cold. "Sometime, do you think Redwind and Leopardstrike will let us train together? Or go on a patrol?" Lionpaw asked, looking back at Mustangpaw. She shook her head, tossing the excess fur on her head (her "mane", as she calls it). "They'd better, and soon. It's a good experience!" she grunted, sticking her nose high up.

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

17 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:20 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Well he thought it would be interesting to give it a good go, surely it wouldn't be too hard to crack the ice of the pond so they could get at the armoured fish below. He nodded, yeah she was right, even if they failed to break through the Ice he was fairly confident he could hunt something else. The pond was always a good place to go hunting as prey always flocked to it for a good drink, even now his nose could pick up the scent of the odd elusive deer in the forest hanging around. His brown eyes brightened right up as she mentioned training together "That would be so cool! I bet you're alot further ahead than I am" he admitted, he hadn't really been practicing on his own feeling stupid when he was. "A patrol would be really interesting, we  haven't been taken on a proper introduction of the territory" he flicked his tail looking somewhat thoughtful.

Last edited by Mustangpaw on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

18 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:11 am

Silverfern

Warrior
The snarky smart mouthed dog padded up, her ribs showed and her coat was rough and dull, it was the only reason she'd strayed onto pack territory.She was desperate, what else was she supposed to do? the starving female came to a stop seeing two small wolves, her ears flicked back and she hesitated unsure of what she should do. She was in no shape to be fighting, she could feel how weak she was, the fact that she was weak and starving caused anger to spark in her mind. The female was clearly torn between finding something to eat and fleeing, she had no other choice, the pretty enough black german shepard waited to see the twos reactions. just share a small piece of prey, I hate being so weak and unable to fend for myself, this no-leaf there were more loners and rouges and i've missed out. Not like i can talk to these two pack dummies, packs have it easy. But im so hungry... it was that gnawing hunger that kept her there, had led her here.

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

19 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw sniffed at the ice before looking back at Mustangpaw. "I'll try to find thinner ice," she woofed. Lionpaw knew that going onto thin ice was a bad idea, but she really wanted to try some fish. After finding some ice that creaked under her weight, she narrowed her eyes. "Here," she barked. Taking a breath, Lionpaw then threw her weight down onto the ice. It didn't break. After trying a couple of more times, she growled in frustration. "I guess we're sticking to land animals."
Following her nose, Lionpaw was led a little ways away from the pond, until she was close enough to a squirrel. It, too, was nice and plump. Silently, hiding within the bare plants, she crept forward, eyes wide and ears alert. Deciding she was close enough, Lionpaw charged forward, sending the squirrel running. Unfortunately for the rodent, it's fatness slowed it down as it ascended up the tree. Lionpaw managed to swat it down and swiftly kill the creature. "Yes!" the apprentice silently growled to herself, taking the squirrel and going back to the pond. She approached Mustangpaw with pride in her eyes. "Mh shecond 'atch!" Lionpaw proudly announced through her prey, dropping it at the base of her paws. "It's fatness slowed it down," she chuckled. "It'll be a good snack for someone who deserves it!"
However, a foreign scent caused Lionpaw to swing her head around. It wasn't anything she knew. 'A bear?! A badger?! What could it be?!' Then, she saw a black dog. Getting into her fighting stance, Lionpaw snarled. "This is ThunderClan territory, mutt! Not yours!" she snarled, baring her teeth, still painted with squirrel blood. "Unless you have specific business with our leader, we'll have to escort you out - whether you'll go willingly or not!" Lionpaw aggressively growled, flexing her muscles and lowering her head. Even though she was somewhat smaller than the dog, she wanted to intimidate her - she is a ThunderClan wolf, after all!

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

20 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang had scented around himself looking for something tasty to add to the freshkill pile back home and hopefully gain some positivity points from his mentor. He'd missed his chance however, over shooting his pounce he watched with frustration as the hare sped off into the forest easily out pacing him. He stood and shook himself off, the scent of a dog causing him to lift his head and his teeth to quickly show, he dashed over to slide into a fighting stance beside his friend. Not saying anything other than a angry growl, a part of his mind noticing the clear ribs on the loners sides and the gaunt hungry look in her eyes.

View user profile

21 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Silverfern

Warrior
The dog watched as the two smaller creatures bared their fangs at her, she doubted that in her current state that she'd be able to defend herself from them. So she didn't try, their mocking call of mutt merely causing her ears to flick "Actually, I'm a purebred, that would make you two mutts due to your lack of impressive lineage" her tone was defensive and somewhat irritable. The dog growled "You wolves, there was enough prey for everyone here until you selfish little brats moved in and kicked us all out! You have no right to do that to anyone, maybe i do have business for your leader. Calling them out on the atrocities you have all committed" her temper had gotten the best of her, so she turned and walked away, her back leg causing more pain than she would have liked to admitted.
-Thuderclan stormclan border-

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile

22 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw's fur bristled after the dog's snide comment. "Lack of an impressive lineage? Yeah, says the dog," she sneered. Her ear twitched in irritation. How dare a house-dog insult her great clan?! Growling, she shot back, "You house-dogs are just too weak to find your own! Not to mention, too stupid to stay with your two-legs!" When the dog left, she shook her head. "Good riddance! I can't stand trespassers," Lionpaw grunted, licking her paw. "Think we should hunt some more or head back to camp? If we get there sooner, no one will know we left."

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

23 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose had taken a shortcut to arrive at the firepond, she glanced over her shoulder wondering where abouts Redwind was before shrugging. She padded over to where Lionpaw was the strange scent of a loner causing her to wrinkle her nose as she heard the last of Lionpaws words she shook her head with amusement.  "Not all dogs live with two-legs, all of the ones around here are loners because theres no two leg place here. Thank starclan" she added with a slight twitch. "Mustangpaw your mentor is going to rip your hide from your bones" She added stretching for a moment "if you'd waited in camp I would have taken you both with me on a border Patrol, as it is, I guess it will just be Aspenpaw and myself as shes the only one who waited." she glanced over her scarred shoulder waiting  yet again for the infamous pain in her tail. Redwind.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

24 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
The black tailed young thing let out an angry snarl at the dogs words, he found that Lionpaws words were something he agreed with so he merely nodded. Seeing the dog retreat he took a couple of paces forward and growled "Come back and we'll tear you a new one! A very big new one!" good the dumb dog was gone. He turned to Lionpaw and nodded once again agreeing with her words of how Tresspassers were annoying, "I'd like to catch something but, we should probably get back to camp." he frowned slightly the male wishing he could have caught something to lay on the fresh kill pile. He day dreamed a moment of bringing down a deer all by himself but quickly shed himself of that fantasy. Rosethorns presence had him darting back a little "oh shoot" he muttered, if she was here then Redwind would be after her as well. He sent a glance at Lionpaw his ears already flattening slightly in frustration

View user profile

25 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
The young warrior passed the stream, eyeing it with a mean glare. "Rosethorn's probably bad mouthing me right now...!" He thought as a chill ran down his spine. He sped up, eyes searching for a group of familiar pelts, before they locked on a pair. He lifted his lips into a snarl. "What did you mousebrains think you were doing...!" He called as he slid to a stop in front of the young male. Brown eyes staring back, the only difference that one was almost narrowed and other wide in surprise. "And Rosethorn's right. You know that leaving camp without a warrior's dangerous." He whipped up his head to stare suspiciously at Lionpaw before he noticed a trail of paw prints on the snow lightly dusting the ice in the corner of his eye.

He turned to the apprentice again with a twitching eye. "I think I'm going to have to send you to Starclan and back before you learn not to do anything so mousebrained..." He muttered darkly.

"What reason did you have to out on the pond, Mustangpaw?" He growled out, wanting to hear everything from his own apprentice.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum