An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Snowtail and Wrenpaw on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Roleplay Stats:

Hunting Large Animals [0/60]

Hunting Medium Animals [0/60]

Hunting Small Animals [0/60]

Fishing [0/60]

Finding Prey [0/60]

Finding Herbs [0/60]

Scouting for Predators [0/60]

Offensive Fighting [0/60]

Defensive Fighting [5/60]

Problem Solving [0/60]

------------------
Snowtail waited patiently for his apprentice to arrive at the caverns. With the war coming it was crucial to nail down the fighting basics and later the major hunting points. A small frown crossed his muzzle as he thought about everything. His eyes were calm as he waited. Snowtail waited for Wrenpaw.

Last edited by Snowtail on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Snowtail and Wrenpaw on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
[Is This taking place at the Midyn Caverns?]

[Wren]
Wrenpaw arrived, not long after his mentor. Although the male was excited about extra training, he was suspecting they were training harder for the coming battles with Sunclan. He had been worrying about this since he had found Snowstar's body, and it seemed like the coming war was inevitable. "I have to stop thinking so negative, me and Weed will figure something out." He thought, entering the training area. "Besides, I must focus on training, I'll never become a Warrior without it." Wrenpaw stopped and dipped his head in greeting to Snowtail. "Er, good morning." He said, trying to sound cheerful. The male chuckled to himself, since it would be embarrassing next to a wolf like Larkpaw. But he continued. "So What do we start off first?" He asked, looking at Snowtail expectantly.

View user profile

3 Re: Snowtail and Wrenpaw on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:56 pm

[[Yup! Then they will move outside for hunting!]]

Snowtail gave a small smile as his apprentice arrived. He had better be ready to train. He told himself as he started the introduction. "Right, we're starting with defensive fighting. With the war coming up we'll need to make sure your ready to defend from an attack. When you are being attacked others will try to grab near your throat to push you to the ground. In this training excersize you will be defending yourself from my attack. You need to square your shoulders and keep your head down." He instructed swiftly and he demonstrated. "This protects the immediate areas in danger and lead them to knocking you off balance. You need to be light on your feet to move out of the way. He finished. "Your turn, prepare yourself."

4 Re: Snowtail and Wrenpaw on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:09 am

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
The Apprentice wasn't surprised when Snowtail wanted to do fighting first. But he tried his best to memorize the Warrior's stance. Wrenpaw stood with tail tucked and his head down, trying his best to keep his throat protected. "Is This right?" He asked, preparing himself for his attack.

View user profile

5 Re: Snowtail and Wrenpaw on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Snowtail examined the boys stance and made a few critiques. "Space your legs out a bit more. This lowers your center of gravity making it harder to knock you off balance." He commanded as he watched his apprentice. He was planning out his attacks in his head.

6 Re: Snowtail and Wrenpaw on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wrenpaw frowned and tried to do what Snowtail said. It was difficult, trying to protect himself as well as getting ready to fight off his mentor. At one point he thought he had gotten it, but as he slightly shifted forward the male lost his balance and fell. "Ow," He growled, standing up again and shaking the dust off his pelt. Wren sighed and tried again, now shifting his weight more to his hind paws then his front ones. When the position felt comfortable enough, he gazed back up at Snowtail. "How about now?" He asked waiting for a reply. Focusing, Wrenpaw realized that if he were jumped on from above, he could easily rear up and unbalance his enemy.

View user profile

7 Re: Snowtail and Wrenpaw on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Snowtail observe the apprentice and he nodded. "Yes, very good." He said as he took his paw to deliver a blow below the shoulder blade that would knock the boy off balance [probably at least] and he froze in mid-air. "How would you move if someone were to strike you where I am about to?" He asked with his paw frozen.

8 Re: Snowtail and Wrenpaw on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Wrenclaw

Young Warrior
Wren narrowed his eyes. "Rear back...cause you wouldn't hit me and I might unbalance you." The male replied, wondering if he should do that now. He wasn't sure, since it seemed that Snowtail wasn't going to use the move anymore since it wouldn't be a surprise. But in case he braced himself.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum