An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1 The Fire Pond on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A pool of water that reflects the rays of the setting sun. Named after Firestar, a previous ThunderClan leader. Many fish are found in these waters and animals from all around come to drink from its depths. It is fed by Perch's Flow, a river that winds itself through StormClan's land.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike padded into view of the pond, her green gaze searching around for both her apprentice and Mustangpaw. She found their scents and started off in their direction, but paused for a moment when she caught the scent of a dog. More intruders? Why can't anyone respect our borders? She caught the scent of fresh-kill, too. Had the dog been hunting on their land? Leopardstrike quickly walked towards where Lionpaw and Mustangpaw were, and saw that Rosethorn and Redwind had already arrived. She arrived in time to hear the red warrior telling the apprentices that it was dangerous to leave camp, and she nodded while sending a glance to Lionpaw. As Redwind had gone on to ask why they had left the camp, she decided to ask what exactly had a dog been doing at the pond. "Lionpaw, what happened? Did that dog steal prey?" she asked, waiting for her apprentice's response. It didn't seem like either of the apprentices had been injured at least, but prey-stealing would be a serious matter, if that had in fact been what had happened.

View user profile

27 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw firmly nodded in agreement after Mustangpaw's threat. However, she froze when she Rosethorn. Sitting down and bravely looking the warrior in the eyes, Lionpaw firmly woofed back, "We got restless. It's no fun sitting in camp all day waiting for a chance to leave!" When Redwind arrived, she slightly lost her nerve, but she sat up tall. "I was the one who went out on the ice. I wanted to see if I could break so we could try to fish," the ginger she-wolf said, her ears flattening. When her own mentor arrived, Lionpaw shifted her gaze towards her. "I had caught a squirrel before returning here and finding a mutt in our territory," she somewhat proudly stated, nodding towards the dead rodent. Lionpaw continued, "I told her she was in ThunderClan territory, and I told her she needed to leave. I'm pretty sure she left... I don't think she killed anything - there wasn't any blood on her." Her orange eyes showed no guilt or nervousness - Lionpaw felt completely justified. 'We handled a loner without a warrior!' the apprentice thought to herself, sitting up somewhat taller.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

28 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
[Redwind]

The warrior' ears pricked up at the mention of a dog in Thunderclan. His jaw stopped moving as he shifted to look behind him before testing the air himself. "Well, what do you freaking know." He thought as he shifted his gaze back to his apprentice. A brow raised in a question. He received a small nod in reply, and he pressed his lips together. Perhaps that border patrol is called for." He said, the sentence thrown into the air for the other mentors to consider.

While he wasrelieved that everyone was fine, he was still irked about someone getting hurt. At least the dog has left. "You two got off luck. Know that." He said in reply, not liking Lionpaw's ecstatic behavior. "You need to be more careful..." He muttered before blinking and looking at Mustangpaw with a small resigned sigh. "It's good that you reacted accordingly though...But I still don't like how you got bossed around to risk your life on that ice." He said, the note growing sour at the end.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

29 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorn listened carefully to Lionpaws reply her eyes narrowing slightly, the apprentices shouldn't have attempted to take on a dog by themselves. If it had decided to it could have dealt them both some serious damage, for the first time in several moons im agreeing with the half-wit she thought sourly looking back for her own apprentice for a second. The border patrol was probably a good idea, although the two misbehaving apprentices would have learnt more from staying behind. The gingery hued female with a matching gingery temper sighed softly feeling resigned. "Alright, no use sitting here with a twig up our rears, lets go" she muttered loudly enough for the others to hear. Her tattered half missing ears swivelling around listening to the sounds of the forest the heavily scarred she wolf who had a low tolerance for most things sent a look up at the sky before heading after the scent of the dog believing if the dog had left the territory it would lead to a good border to patrol.
-thunderclan, stormclan border-

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

30 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:30 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang kept his trap shut letting Lionpaw do the talking, the look of surprise on his face becoming a look of challenge and stubbornness. He dragged his front paw through the snow kicking at it some, he'd gotten across the pond without sinking through it was the middle of leaf bare not like it was going to crack under their weight or anything. His mentors cautionary words about being more careful caused his eyes to flash a little and his mouth to open "Just like how you're always cautious? I'll try to learn by your example. I wasn't bossed around" he was his own self, his own spirit and he had used his own freedom of choice to decided to walk across the frozen water. The words about the border patrol caused his ears to perk up and for him to flick an excited look at his best friend. He shook his paw that had gotten covered in snow and turned watching Rosethorn go, he glanced over at his mentor before meandering off after the ginger shewolf.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

31 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:56 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
The warrior lifted his lip again, sending a half-sneer at his apprentice. "I may not be cautious, but at least I don't go running on ice in my free time." He replied, feeling like he'd overstepped his boundaries, but he was angry. And every time he tried to justify it in his head as he padded off, he found fewer and fewer reasons to stick to just anger. Man, he hated being a warrior. And a mentor at that. Responsibility was annoying, and he didn't have enough patience for anything. And he had to show the mousebrained pup what his job in the clan was.

He pressed his lips together. "Let's go. Before I change my mind..." He muttered under his breath as he stalked after Rosethorn. At least she'd gotten a palpable apprentice. Saying sorry to one who was just as bull-headed as he was, was obviously very hard.

~ Sc & Tc border ~

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

32 Re: The Fire Pond on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw's ears flattened with narrowing eyes after Redwind's reply. Normally, she'd admire the braver, arrogant warriors. However, she did NOT like it when they insulted her friend. Her lip curled, revealing a sharp fang. The apprentice was about to make a fiery comment, before Redwind left. Lionpaw gave Mustangpaw a smug glance coupled with a smirk. 'The trip was worth it, right?' The apprentice padded alongside her friend as they followed the warriors to the border.

~SC and TC Border~

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

33 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:18 am

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike nodded at Lionpaw's explanation, proud that her apprentice had managed to catch some prey. She opened her mouth to respond but hesitated when she caught a strange scent. What's that? She paid some attention to what the others were saying but was still a bit distracted. "You guys go on. I'll catch up later," she murmured when they started to leave.

Leopardstrike lowered her muzzle to the ground to follow the scent, her ears perked for anything strange. The scent was all too familiar, somehow... it sort of reminded her of... That place where all the wolves were captured. Twolegs! She instantly growled. They had captured her mentor, Blacklily, along with so many more innocent wolves. Perhaps these weren't the same Twolegs; in all honesty, they probably weren't. But she was certain that they were all bad.

She padded forward cautiously, her green eyes scanning the forest for any sign of them. It had been a while before she saw a strange object in the distance. The stench of Twoleg was stronger here; was this their camp of sorts? There was one thing that looked like it was a den, but it couldn't hold more than a couple of Twolegs. She shuddered at the thought that there might be Twoleg camps spread out all over their territory.

Leopardstrike crouched low and padded forward a few more steps, before halting when she heard a high-pitched voice. There was some commotion, and she saw a Twoleg exit the pelt-den. She held her breath for a few moments until the Twoleg went back to its den. She had to get out of here before it noticed her. Quickly she turned tail and trotted off, hoping the Twoleg couldn't follow her. She'd been gone for a while and assumed that the patrol had probably returned by now, and started back toward the camp.

~ThunderClan camp~

View user profile

34 Re: The Fire Pond on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:15 pm

The medicine wolf wandered up to the pond looking confused "What... I was sure this was the way" she brooded her black ears drooping slightly. She began to cast around for scent trying to find the way back to the camp but the snow obscured the scents and she ended up wandering around looking confused and out of place.

OCC: again please not post here until the plot is finished

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

35 Re: The Fire Pond on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana slipped up walking through the snows that were beginning to melt, seeing a wolf that was wandering around looking lost her brown eyes sharpened and she grinned. Waiting for Lion she stood there silently watching as the black and white wolf began becoming more and more confused, Deliciously perfect.... she thought to herself. This would be a good exercise for the young wolf that she was rapidly deciding she would take under her wing. The older female couldn't help the wolfish grin on her face.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

36 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw slunk after Lana, keeping low after she caught the scent of a SunClanner... tinted with herbs. Pandamask. The SunClan medicine wolf,' she thought, licking her jaws. She casted a side glance towards the rogue, wondering when they'll attack. Or perhaps Lana would want Lionpaw to kill her in a certain way? Her orange eyes returned to the odd she-wolf. Pandamask was dainty and probably not too trained in combat; though she was bigger, Lionpaw figured she might be somewhat easy to kill. Very easy with the help of Lana, in fact. She flexed her claws, itching to sink them into the medicine wolf's flesh.

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

37 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:36 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana watched as Lionpaw walked up, the other wolfs eyes fixating on the easily killed wolf that stunk of herbs "Go on then, theres nothing quite like your first kill" she smirked slightly "Don't forget to take the time to enjoy it" the brown wolf lifted her head "I just want to watch, and admire... Think of it as practice for the one you truly want to kill" she chuckled darkly the snow masking her scent, it was going to start snowing again soon and her scent would be gone. Ah the joys of winter. She snickered to herself at the thought before sitting down ignoring the cold of the snow waiting for Lionpaw to show her what she was made of.

38 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:41 am

The sound of voices caused the gentle natured female with her strange markings to turn around and sigh with relief finally some wolves who could point her in the correct direction "Um hello! I'm from Sunclan I was trying to find your camp and im afraid im lost, I want to speak to Nettlecloud about some things" she called out in her kind tones she was unaware of the danger she was in as she made her way through the snow towards the other two.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

View user profile

39 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw nodded after Lana's words. She quickly rolled in the snow to help mask her scent, before slowly approaching the she-wolf. "Oh, you'll be lost in more ways than one, SunClanner," she growled, her head lowering menacingly. Her eyes glistened with hatred and sadism as she leapt towards the she-wolf, not daring to give her the chance to cry out for help or run. Lionpaw's open jaws shot straight at the dainty medicine wolf's throat. The apprentice didn't plan on making her death quick; she wanted it to be painful. She wanted to show Lana what she was capable of. Lionpaw planned to suffocate the she-wolf - not to quick, but not to long, and incredibly painful.

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

40 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Lana watched as the dainty light boned female made her way towards them, a smirk darting onto her face slightly, she watched as Lion shot forward and wrapped her mouth around the dainty females throat. A flickering feeling of pleasure warming her at the medicine wolfs struggles, she watched as the oddly marked wolf tried to struggle and slowly began to asphyxiate. The creatures death was painful and slow, and when she finally gave up the fight to live Lana nodded "Toss her body into the pond, the snow will hide our scents I'd advise you to stay in the clan until the time is right for you to take your revenge on the lovely Rosethorn" she went quiet for a few long moments before she walked over to Lionpaw ]"It was a good kill, you will become feared" she told the apprentice her yellow eyes glittering. Yes, this young wolf was perfect, with a thirst for killing and a dark heart she was quite something.

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

View user profile

41 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw's muscles flexed as she struggled the keep her jaws locked on the she-wolf's throat. Eventually, the wolf went limp. Dropping the body, the apprentice licked the blood from her muzzle and her fur. Nodding after Lana spoke, Lionpaw dragged the body to the pond. Thankfully, a branch fell and cracked a hole into the pond that was previously frozen over completely. Must've been the Dark Forest helping out. Grunting, Lionpaw pushed the corpse into the water. She went back to the murder spot and churned the snow, hiding the blood. The footprints might raise questions, but at least Lionpaw's scent wouldn't be noticeable, besides the faint scent of her and Mustangpaw when they had come here. "As much as I don't want to stay, I suppose I will," she growled, padding back to Lana. "What now?" Lionpaw asked, a sickly eager gaze in her glistening orange eyes.

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

42 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana watched with an approving look in her yellow eyes, at the orange hued apprentices words she spoke "Patience is next, lying in wait, learning, preparing for the next stage. Patience is usually worth the effor especially when you get to taste vengance. Practice methods of inflicting pain on prey when you are alone. The boring good alligned wolves of your clan would look down on you if they catch you. Make sure to have a good idiot to manipulate to cover for you while you're out of camp" her yellow discs took in the eager look in the orange eyes and she could feel the smile stretching up her black muzzle "I will be in touch, I will meet you at one of the borders in a week or so, and I'll begin your training then. You showed initiative when killing the she-wolf, suffocating her was a nice touch." She sent the younger wolf a look that could only be described as pride, she was pleased with Lions spirit and tenacity and her creativity. To be dark and twisted one needed creativity, and it seemed to her like this young fireball had that. She turned, heading toward the loner territories again plans forming in her mind.

~The old Orchard~

43 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw's chest swelled with pride when Lana replied to her. Truthfully, the apprentice didn't want to wait very long to train further, but she supposed it was necessary. After all, the she-wolf couldn't just leave the clan whenever she wanted to. She wished she could just leave with Lana, not having any rules binding her. But then, she couldn't get her revenge on Rosethorn, couldn't she? After all, she should train further with Leopardstrike in other fields. It was simply necessary. Nodding, Lionpaw woofed, "Alright. Will do." With that, she watched Lana walk off. Smirking to herself, the ginger she-wolf casted one last glance to the pond, Pandamask's new grave, and hurried back to camp.

ThunderClan Camp

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

44 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:48 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The black blot against the pure white snow entered after the paw tracks had long been hidden again by the falling snow. Pandamasks body had sunk before floating again her body becoming locked in place as the ponds surface refroze. He padded down to the edge of the pond and looked over his shoulder waiting for Lightpup, the male was a bit.... thick but at least he seemed up for adventure unlike maple who was happy to do as she was told and play in camp. heh... he shook his head he stretched his orange eyes waiting patiently

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

45 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup bounded up towards Blackpup, before randomly, unexpectedly, jumping onto him. Lightpup was, however, very small with practically no strength, so he ended up flipping over the larger pup instead. "Huh," he woofed, rolling onto his paws and shaking the snow off his pelt. Blinking, his lime green eyes swiped over the area. However, he heard an usual sound. Ears perking, he cautiously made his way towards it. He froze upon seeing an odd-looking sort of shelter, and seeing odd-looking creatures (the two-legs). The pup's lime green eyes widened as he watched the tall creatures, listening to their unusual voices and language. Slowly, he backed away, and returned to his friend. "Black! Black! Oh my gosh, you, like, NEED to see this! Come on!" With that, Lightpup hurried back to the site with the unsuspecting creatures. He hid under a pine tree, watching the two-legs with a fearful but curious look. What were these things?! 'They're kinda ugly...' the pup thought, tilting his head.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

46 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpup had been staring out over the ice, noticing something out on the ice, whatever it was he'd found it more interesting than the strangers that lived in makeshift dens. His orange eyes were wary, when Lightpup returned he looked over at him "Theres something out in the ice as well, it seems coming here was the correct choice" he followed lightpup to stand beside him watching them boredly "They're so ugly they make Rosethorn look like a babe" he commented scathingly before adding "come help me with the thing on the ice" he told the other young wolf, padding back down to the pond he took wary steps on the ice heading over to whatever was stuck in the ice. Realizing it was a body he let out a loud yelp and scrambled off the Ice, even though he was a scathing, sarcastic brat the sight of his first body had given him a fright "Lightpup! theres a dead wolf on the ice!" his voice was loud and high pitched with fright

"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

View user profile

47 Re: The Fire Pond on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:03 am

Minkfur

Deputy
((Lightpup))

Lightpup's lime green gaze shifted back towards Blackpup as he made another witty comment. The pup couldn't help but snort at the thought. Rosethorn, a babe? Never in a billion moons. After watching the creatures for a few moments, he followed Blackpup back to the pond. He curiously padded onto the ice towards the dark pup. However, his next words caused the small thing to yelp and scurry onto land, sending a wide-eyed gaze towards the shape under the surface. "Like, DEAD dead?" he woofed, slight disbelief in his voice. Warily, he scooted back up to the ice to get a better look. It was hard making out the shape, and he didn't dare get any closer in case the thin ice would break. But it was definitely a dead wolf. Looking back towards his friend, he yelped, "What should we do?!"

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

48 Re: The Fire Pond on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:17 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The little boy frowned his paws shaking a little, he made himself take a deep breath and looked over at Lightpup "I suppose we should go and tell the warriors?" he cast a glance back at the two leggeds "The weird pink things haven't been around here or it'd stink like them. All i know is that i can only smell thunderclan scent around here and the dead wolf didn't smell of thunderclan more of mountains and stuff" he said shifting his small little feet frustratedly. If he was bigger he'd be able to attack the two leggers and chase them off, or make Lightpup go and do it for him. Speaking of...  "Lightpup go back to camp - Let the warriors know whats happened" he ordered his orange eyes flicking to fix on Lightpups lime green ones firmly "Go, I'll wait here" he told him quietly "I'll make sure the two leggers dont touch the dead wolf" he nosed him towards camp. Part of his reason for sending Lightpup was because he didn't want the somewhat thick pup to get hurt.

View user profile

49 Re: The Fire Pond on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup's stunned lime green eyes were fixed on the dead wolf. His legs trembled as he stared. What had killed this wolf? Did they fall in? Who even were they? Questions swirled through his head whilst he felt dizzy. "I-I-I..." He couldn't speak; death absolutely terrified him. The pup felt numb, but he forced his horrified gaze back to his friend. "Y-you mean.... TALK to someone? G-go up to th-them and... APPROACH them? Like... uh...?! N-no wa-way!" Instead of leaving, he looked back to the dead wolf and began shaking even worse. A dead wolf! Right in front of him! A DEAD WOLF! Whimpering, he lowered himself to the ground. The thought of his mother entered his mind - her throat and belly absolutely mauled by the badger that attacked the unusually small she-wolf. He tried not to think of it much, but now, he couldn't help it. "D-dead..." Lightpup whined, staring at the passed wolf.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

50 Re: The Fire Pond on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpups reaction had surprised him, flicking his tail he sighed deciding to abandon that particular idea he'd suggested. Noticing the other pup was shaking and had now lowered himself to the ground. He lowered his head and pushed LIghtpup out of the sight of the corpse, then he sat down beside the other wolf that he supposed was his friend. He swiped his tongue over Lightpups ear a couple of times "Hey, Lightpup. Don't look over there, focus" he told him his voice somewhat less snipy and sarcastic and instead almost concerned. The pup remained sitting beside the grey and tan pup wolf carefully running his tongue over him. He assumed his tattle tale sister would have figured out that they'd left and probably told on them. "Warriors will be here soon its gonna be okay" he told him seriously his orange eyes meeting the lime green ones squarely "Maplepup has probably figured out we're gone and has told on us" he added with a nod of his head.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum