An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1 The Fire Pond on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A pool of water that reflects the rays of the setting sun. Named after Firestar, a previous ThunderClan leader. Many fish are found in these waters and animals from all around come to drink from its depths. It is fed by Perch's Flow, a river that winds itself through StormClan's land.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:04 am

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
The young warrior retraced her steps to the Fire Pond. She hoped that the Twolegs were still in their pelt-dens, and that they hadn't decided to venture out into ThunderClan territory. The pelt-dens she had seen were a bit beyond the pond, so she came across the frozen-over pool first. She instantly stopped in her tracks. "The pups," she murmured, catching their scents. She let out a growl, and turned around to face them. "Blackpup, Lightpup, whatever made you think that it was okay..." her voice trailed off as she saw the sight of a wolf in the pond. "What...." Paying the pups less mind, she padded up to the edge of the pond, her eyes widening as she approached the wolf. It took her a few moments to recognize the wolf as Pandamask, the SunClan medicine wolf. "Oh great." Now SunClan would hate them too. She looked back to see if Shadowheart had arrived, growing more and more concerned about how SunClan would react.

View user profile

52 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 am

He had kept close to the females heels, he'd lost a bit of his fitness and muscle when he was healing from the silver barbed snake thing. So he was panting a little when they finally reached the frozen over pond, he hadn't noticed the pup scent; his mind distracted by the smell of death. He'd gone still concern covering his features when he found the corpse of a black and white female who smelled of herbs. He stared at the corpse beore his head lifted up to look at the pups he'd just noticed, they looked like they were in shock "Forget the two leggeds" he said finally "This mess needs to be tended to" it seemed that the deceased female had belonged to a rival pack which meant that they were going to get into trouble if they found out that this had happened.

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

53 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:56 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willowmist padded up with Stoatblaze at her heels, the senior warrior looking around wondering where their medicine wolfs scent lead. Seeing a black wolf standing on the ice looking down at a familiar pelt cold ice streaked through her veins. Her jaw dropping open with shock "P-Pandamask!" she howled louder than she'd mean to the sight of her friend lying dead on the ice shocking her. It rocked her to her core, the normally relaxed wolf who preferred to talk things out growled angrily, moving out onto the ice to snarl at the black wolf "Get away from her Thunderclan rat" she snapped revealing her sharp teeth, such anger had never been felt by the creamy lady. She wanted to rip out that black wolfs throat silently blaming him and his clan for the death of her, the deceased wolfs throat was a bloody mess. Inspecting her Willow discovered that it was because she had been asphyxiated, this wasn't a fault of the two leggers and there was only thunderclan scent around. This death had to be the fault of them, if not these wolves than who.

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

54 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:30 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpups ears had perked hearing Leopardstrikes voice "See Lightpup told you the warriors would be coming" he told him with a slightly relieved note to his voice. However his relief was cut short when he saw a wolf he didn't know appear, the creamy hued stranger darted onto the ice and snapped at Shadowheart to stay away. His orange eyes glittered with interest and he stood up again tilting his head wondering what exactly was going on. He guessed that maybe that she wolf was from the same clan as the wolf who smelt like herbs. Kinda like Nettlecloud.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

55 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:03 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze trotted up after Willowmist, glancing about for any signs of their medicine wolf. Willowmist's sudden howl had taken him by surprise, and he followed her gaze to a pond. To his horror he saw the familiar black-and-white pelt of their medicine wolf in the ice. He bounded after Willowmist, his blue eyes wide as he saw the injury that had been inflicted upon Pandamask's throat. "This wasn't done in defense..." he murmured; not that it could have been defense anyways, what with Pandamask being a medicine wolf. "This is murder." Such a wound seemed deliberate; only the medicine wolf's throat looked damaged, at least as far as he could see. He turned around to the ThunderClan wolves slowly, his eyes narrowing when he saw the pups. They let pups walk around in their territory? To what, show them... show them whatever they did to poor Pandamask? He let out a growl, his attention turning to the two large wolves. "And WindClan calls us murderers. Just what did Pandamask ever do to you? She was a medicine wolf!" he snarled. If it came down to a fight, he'd show them just what SunClan wolves were capable of.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

56 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:35 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow snarled angrily  "All the clans will hear of what you have done! All the clans will know what blasphemy and cruelty you have wrought upon a medicine wolf!" her brown eyes were glowing with rage her creamy fur fluffed out in her fury. She looked over at Stoatblaze  "We need to let Gentlestar know what happened! This is going to mean war" she growled wanting nothing more than to destroy the clan that had done this to their innocent medicine wolf. But her intelligence caused her to stay where she was

Last edited by Willowmist on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

57 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:59 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose showed up in time to see the two wolves appear and snarl at Shadowheart. Ugh of course that one would be more trouble than he was worht, she sighed and continued down and stopped seeing a tan and white wolf standing over a corpse. Anger filled her chest until she realized it wasn't one of thunderclans wolves.  "oi! bozos! get outta our patch!" she snapped angrily huffing as she trotted over to the bigger wolf her tail lifted like a flag and her blue-green eyes glittering with a challenge. he was not to be on their land, their medicine wolf perhaps but she was dead and he had no right to be here.

Last edited by Rosethorn on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

58 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:06 am

He felt a great sick feeling settling down in his stomach, when a creamy older she wolf turned up he backed up so fast he slipped a little on the ice. He felt his stomach tie in knots, they thought they killed that wolf there? Another wolf appeared this one also matching the creamy wolfs scent, He looked up when yet more wolves appeared but relaxed realizing that they were of the same clan of himself and leopardstrike. He had to explain to the strangers that this couldn't be the work of his clan "I... I would never condone such an act - I'm sure I can speak for Leopardstrike here as well that Murder is something none of us here would even think of" he said quietly but firmly his gold eyes meeting the royal blue ones of the other male wolf the grey faced females eyes were too angry for him to meet her gaze

Last edited by Shadowheart on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

59 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:12 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpup had crouched as strangers appeared, his orange eyes watching intently as they had all begun arguing with each other. He flicked a glance at Lightpup and casually pushed the other pup "Come on lets go back to camp while they're distracted getting angry at those strangers" he told the other puppy his eyebrows drawn down over his face in a scowl. What kind of idiots would kill another wolf? That would get them into so much trouble that it wouldn't even be worth it.

"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

View user profile

60 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup let out a whine when seeing Leopardstrike; whether it was a whine of relief or a whine of fear is unknown. True, he was somewhat glad to see a warrior, but he was afraid of her punishment for leaving. Another ThunderClan warrior approached the corpse, the new addition. However, not a moment later, a creamy she-wolf appeared. A stranger. The unusually small pup shrank back, the warrior's fury frightening him. More warriors appeared, but he paid no attention to them. When Blackpup nudged him, he tried speaking but it just came out sounding like "Uh-duh". Lightpup's bright, lime green eyes stared at the dead medicine wolf as if in a trance. Ever since seeing his dead mother, he never wanted to see another dead wolf again. Of course, living in the clans, that would be unavoidable. But he was just a pup; what pup should find a corpse?! A corpse with a horribly mauled throat, for that matter?

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

61 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpup twitched with annoyance at his empty headed co-conspirator made a rather pathetic noise. To him the dead body looked somewhat fake, even though he knew it was real, he nosed Lightpup a bit harder that time getting inbetween the light green eyes and the dead black and white wolf "Come on!" he told him sternly his orange eyes glittering with determination. If he had this kind of a response to a dead body it wouldn't be good for him to stay for very long. He began almost head butting the other pup toward camp deciding that if he had to push the fattie the entire way back he would.

View user profile

62 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:52 pm

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
The young warrior trotted up in the direction of the pond, his ears perked to hear any signs of Twolegs. If one comes at me, I'll bolt straight back to camp, he told himself. While he did catch the strange scent associated with Twolegs—a bit stale where he currently was—he also detected that of the pups'. They must be nearby. He hurried after Rosethorn, his eyes widening when he saw two SunClan warriors. To make matters worse, there was a wolf floating in the frozen pond. His blood turned cold. T-That's their medicine wolf, Panda-something or other. He arrived in time to hear Shadowheart mention something about 'murder.' Did SunClan really accuse them of what happened to this wolf?

His gaze turned onto the two SunClan wolves, both of whom seemed quite older than him. They were probably skilled fighters, probably having been in a multitude of fights—and where was he? It had only been a couple of seasons since he'd received his own warrior name. If they fight me, I'm doomed! Trying to muster up as much courage as he could, he turned to face the pair of SunClan wolves. "Y-You're in ThunderClan territory, and I can assure you that whatever happened to your medicine wolf, none of us were responsible. To even think about breaking the warrior code in such a way, to even contemplate doing such a heinous act—why, why it's unthinkable!" he said.

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

63 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:11 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
When a young warrior told her how despicable she was for breaking the warrior code her lips rose more "You young man can go and return to the pup den from whence you recently came! There are clear teeth marks on her throat and there are no loner scents around whatsoever! Which means she must have been murdered by you or one of your clanmates" her brown eyes glittered with rage at the audacity of this young pup to speak to older warriors with such a lack of respect. Her cream tail lashed "I suggest that one of you go and fetch your leader - Stoatblaze and I will be bringing Pandamask home where she Belongs. Then notifying Gentlestar of what your clan have done" she said her teeth snapping closed near the grey warriors face before she stepped back a step to nose Pandamask misery replacing the anger surprisingly quickly.

View user profile

64 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 am

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike flicked her ears when she heard Shadowheart mention the mess they were in. "No kidding," she muttered. They couldn't just drag the medicine wolf back to SunClan, or else SunClan would get angry, and they couldn't leave Pandamask here or... she let out a snarl of frustration when she caught more SunClan scent. "Great. Just great." Now they really were in trouble. Shouldn't SunClan be off at the Gathering, anyways? Why did they have to come and ruin what little peace ThunderClan finally had? She turned to face the two SunClan wolves as they strode up to the pond; the female had acted hostile towards Shadowheart at first, and the male had the nerve to accuse them of murder.

"Relax, mouse-brains," she snorted. "No one murdered anyone. Keep your fur on." She blinked at the she-wolf's next words—that would really lead to trouble. "Now listen here, mange-pelts," she snarled, "why ever would we want to kill a silly medicine wolf? Do you not hear yourselves now? Don't you dare tell Gentlestar that we killed your medicine wolf!" Leopardstrike's lips were drawn back, showing her fangs; she'd fight off those SunClan fox-hearts if they refused to leave. She snorted at the she-wolf's disrespectful words to Pigeonheart. "I see no point in bringing our leader here. Now if you'll just be on your way," she motioned with a paw back towards the mountains, anger clearly visible in her expression.

View user profile

65 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:23 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Irritation flashed over her creamy fur "Do not dare show such disrespect to medicine wolves you ignorant twerp" she snapped, knowing full well she was the oldest wolf here "Would you say the same if your own medicine wolf was found dead in another clans territory? I doubt you'd be so condescending" She retorted her brown eyes glittering "Of course we are going to tell Gentlestar this, It is quite abundantly clear - Sniff around unless you're unable to smell. Can you smell any loner or any scent apart from thunderclan? No predator scents either, and yet look at the fang marks on her throat." then a sly look passed over her face "unless you're reluctant to call on Firestar as shes abandoned you weasels. I can understand why. Housing a murderer" with those scathing words she caringly nosed Pandamask murmuring to Stoatblaze "Go tell Gentlestar, I will get her back home" she gently picked up the medicine wolfs small rigid form. Her brown eyes promising trouble for the Thunderclan wolves.

View user profile

66 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:29 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze glared at the ThunderClan wolves as one after one more of them arrived. Had they been anticipating the SunClan wolves' arrival? That would be just like ThunderClan, those fox-hearts. He turned to Willowmist when he heard her address him, and nodded. "Gentlestar will know of this," he growled. He simply snorted when a ginger-furred warrior told them to leave; his paws weren't moving anywhere. The other three warriors each tried to convince them, in their own ways, that there was no way ThunderClan had murdered Pandamask—he snorted at the gray warrior's words. He has the nerve not to admit that they've broken the warrior code! He glared back at the other wolves. "Yes, Gentlestar is going to hear all about what you did. You're leader will hear of this, too, unless she was in on this act." The brown-pelted warrior's insults only caused his anger to increase, and he let out a growl. "Do you not hear yourselves? Willowmist just said that there's no loner scent here. We weren't born yesterday, unlike some of you probably were," he muttered under his breath, "and as we can't scent any loners, obviously you, or one of your Clanmates, was responsible!" His dark blue gaze turned to Willowmist when she spoke to him again. "I'll tell her at once," he said, trotting off as quickly as he could in the direction of the Four Falls.

~The Four Falls~

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

67 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:34 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow nodded when he turned to leave, half waiting for the stupid wolves to try and attack her she turned and began to carefully carry pandamask home. Her brown eyes were glittering with anger, if any of those fox-hearted mouse-brained prats that called themselves wolves tried to stop her then she would fight until she either died or they left her and Pandamask alone. They would not be allowed to rudely defile her corpse, if she and Stoatblaze hadn't shown up what other horrors might they have done to her? These angry thoughts plagued her as she headed back, the long journey back to her home territory taking longer than she wished
~Sunclan Camp~

View user profile

68 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:40 am

The loyal and law abiding wolf listened in shock and horror as insults were traded "That is enough!" he said firmly "Insulting each other is just doing nothing but degrade the tragedy that has happened! We need to think clearly and find out what happened!" He spoke loudly his golden eyes glittering with his opinion - would there really be a wolf in the pack that he'd joined that would murder another? The strange and quirky Robinsoul came to his mind but he shook his head she'd been in camp talking to him when the murder had been committed "we need to find who has been out of camp alone, if we can prove everyone has an alibi we can prove our innocence!" he added after a long thought silently asking Leopardstrike to calm down and listen to him.

"Family, Duty, Honor"

View user profile

69 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Okay maybe Pigeonheart was a little bit of a prat but he was still one of her clan, Willowmists words caused her to bristle the short ginger wolf dangerously close to loosing her temper. However the ginger wolf had a strong suspicion of who might have been responsible Would Lionpaw really stoop to murder? she wondered to herself her blue-green eyes glittering before she remembered the pups "Pigeonheart, help me get the two pups back to camp would you?" she decided to ask him for help leaving Shadowheart to have his head bitten off by Leopardstrike. She padded over to Blackpup and Lightpup and picked up Lightpup by his scruff. Waiting for Pigeonheart to pick up Blackpup once he was ready she headed back to camp knowing they'd have to let Cloudwhisp know.
~Thunderclan Camp~

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

70 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:55 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
He watched with surprise as the creamy coloured warrior and her tan companion snapped at Leopardstrike and the other warriors. His orange eyes lit up, this would be the perfect opportunity to let out some of his ever impressive one liners. But before he got the chance the tan wolf with royal blue eyes left leaving the creamy grey faced one to pick up the corpse and head back toward where they had come from. He drooped a little "Curse it all! I wanted to use some of the snappy comebacks i've been practicing" he complained quietly to Lightpup before Rosethorn stalked up and picked up the other pup heading back to camp. His eyes narrowed when he realized that she had ordered Pigeonheart to pick him up, his chest sounded with a slight growl. he was not to be touched unless he gave permission! "I can walk -  Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more!" he muttered to himself turning and taking himself back to camp his orange eyes frustrated with Pigeonheart and the two sunclan wolves for leaving before he could use his beloved sarcastic tongue.
~Thunderclan Camp~

View user profile

71 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:38 am

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
Pigeonheart was taken aback by the cream she-wolf's words, uncertain whether he felt more scared or indignant. All I said was that we'd never consider breaking the warrior code! His ears flattened back against his head; how dare she call him a pup! He'd been around for eighteen moons, and most certainly had not been in the nursery recently! He flinched when the she-wolf snapped at him, stepping back behind Rosethorn for cover. Leopardstrike and the she-wolf had exchanged furious words, and then the SunClan wolves were gone, just like that. He stood there, still startled by what had happened, and when Rosethorn told him to take Blackpup back he nodded. He bent down to pick up the pup by his scruff, but Blackpup had growled and returned to camp by himself. Pigeonheart shrugged; it didn't matter, he supposed. He walked after the others back towards the camp, uncertain what scene he'd find; would Rosethorn tell the others of what happened?

~ThunderClan Camp~

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

72 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:15 am

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike let out a snarl upon hearing the cream she-wolf's words. "Arrogant furball!" she spat.  "Nettlecloud has enough sense than to wander about in another Clan's territory, unlike your hare-brained medicine wolf." Perhaps she was taking her insults too far, but that wolf really got on her nerves. And besides, it had been a silly idea to enter another Clan's land, medicine wolf or no medicine wolf. The cream wolf's words about Firestar only enraged her more, but this time she didn't respond. She snarled in annoyance when the she-wolf's friend even mentioned that she and the others had been born yesterday. But the fact remained; the only scents were that of ThunderClan—and the Twolegs. Who really had been responsible Pandamask's death? She blinked in alarm when the orange-tan warrior set off; what if he blabbed at the Gathering? Then all of the Clans would have this false accusation nonsense swimming in their minds!

She took a step to follow the male warrior, but stopped when she heard Shadowheart's voice, and she growled. "Don't tell me when enough's enough! You just joined this Clan right before we left, or just about!" she snapped. But perhaps the once-loner was right: they did need to think about what happened. She watched idly as Rosethorn and Pigeonheart left with the pups, before returning her full attention to Shadowheart. "So what, you suggest we stroll back into camp and ask kindly who killed the medicine wolf? Even if someone in our Clan was responsible, they'd never admit it." She paused, recalling his words; he hadn't actually mentioned asking the others outright. "Okay. Okay, so we try to find out who's been out of camp then? Is that your plan?" she asked.

View user profile

73 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:43 am

Logan merely ignored her angry outbursts waiting for her to calm down his patient gaze fixed on her. Once she had calmed down somewhat he nodded "yes, It is a good idea to work out who dosent have an alibi and see if there are any ways we can cure them of blame so when that other clan points paws at wolves we can reveal that they are infact innocent" he replied mildly his gold eyes focused on the feisty leopardstrike. It made sense to him to figure out whos defense would seem weak and see if there was a way to clear blame, he twitched his tail thoughtfully "The only ones i saw leave was tanya but that was recently, perhaps we should return to camp and talk to Nettlecloud - Hes perceptive and probably notices what many others dont" he had a clear respect for the medicine wolf who had saved his life. He was indeed focused on finding the true truth, any false tales not of interest to him.

"Family, Duty, Honor"

View user profile

74 Re: The Fire Pond on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:54 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup shivered as Blackpup stepped in front of him; his eyes glanced down at his paws when the warriors began yelling and arguing. He didn't like yelling - especially when it was about... that topic. He merely gave a feeble whimper when his friend began pushing him. It wasn't until when Rosethorn grabbed his scruff that he yapped, "H-hey! I can, like, walk, you know! Rude!" But he didn't feel like fighting against her. He felt... tired. Sleep sounded good. He'd fall asleep on the spot if Rosethorn's teeth weren't fastened on his scruff.

TC Camp

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

75 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:02 am

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike flicked her ears, taking Shadowheart's words into account. If they could prove the entire Clan innocent, then SunClan would have nothing to argue about. I doubt they'd listen to reason even if we told them. Definitely not those two mouse-brains. She let out a growl when she thought about the two SunClan warriors who just left. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and focused back on the warrior in front of her. "I didn't see anyone else leave, but I guess we can speak to Nettlecloud. Hopefully he knows one way or another," she muttered. Her green gaze turned in the direction where the Twoleg pelt-dens lied, but there was nothing they could do about that. Maybe they'd come back here later, but the most important thing was getting back to camp. "Do you suppose that we should head back now? I'm not really sure what we can do with regards to the Twolegs," she said.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum