An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1 The Fire Pond on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A pool of water that reflects the rays of the setting sun. Named after Firestar, a previous ThunderClan leader. Many fish are found in these waters and animals from all around come to drink from its depths. It is fed by Perch's Flow, a river that winds itself through StormClan's land.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:14 am

The handsome brute nodded, his gold gaze occasionally flicking toward where the strange tall creatures with pink flabby faces were denning. "Shamans are wise and often know things most others don't" he said quietly a slight anger shining in his eyes at the sight of the two leggers and their dens. "As for the tall ones, Possibly the best way to get them to leave would be to steal from them and cause problems. It would be a weight off of everyones mind if we can rid ourselves of them" he silently loathed the strange creatures for what they'd done in their loud monsters that flew like a bird in the sky and their sticks that cracked like thunder and killed. To him they were monsters, ones that were merciless and cruel

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

77 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:50 am

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
The young warrior blinked at Shadowheart's first word. 'Shamans?' Is that his word for medicine wolf? She shrugged slightly. "Maybe we could try to get them to move," she said thoughtfully. "Stealing from them might be a bit dangerous, but I suppose if it has to be done, then it has to be done." Leopardstrike's eyes turned towards the sky and she noticed the full moon out. "Maybe we should do that later. Tonight's the Gathering—it's probably going on right now. The Gathering is just basically a bit Clan meeting, only between all of the Clans. And there's no fighting or anything like that. Do you want to go to it? I can show you the way," she said. She wasn't particularly looking forward to going there. Sure, she could meet her sister Dolphinsplash or cousin, Crystalheart, but she hadn't spoken to either of them since they left ThunderClan, or rather left her alone. They had each other, and who did she have? She sighed, shaking her head slightly, but she still looked a bit upset. Her green gaze focused back on Shadowheart to hear his response.

View user profile

78 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 am

logan had been happy with the idea and hadn't seen any reason not to start now when Leopardstrike looked up at the moon and began speaking about a gathering. She then went on to explain what it was and the handsome wolf nodded "It would be a good experience to go and learn more about the clans" he told her in his warm mild tones. His gold eyes softened a little seeing Leopardstrike become silently upset, wondering what had caused it he didn't say anything knowing it wasn't his place to pry and instead gave her a warm smile "That is if you wouldn't mind me sticking close to you this time" The green eyed she wolf had been patient with him and had treated him well enough considering that he was new to the clan. He'd been expecting alot more wolves to treat him harshly until he had proved himself and so had been relieved when this was not the case.

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

79 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:28 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike nodded slightly when Shadowheart agreed to going. Were they making the right decision? The Twolegs probably wouldn't do much harm while they were away, but what good would result of going to the Gathering? "Sure. Some of the other Clans might not take kindly to you if they find out you were once a loner, but it's not like they can do anything about it. If you have any questions just ask," she said. She paused for a few moments. "We should hurry if we want to get there; the Gathering might be close to ending. Come on, let's go," the large warrior said, trotting off in the direction of The Four Falls after sending once last glance back at the Twolegs.

~The Four Falls~

View user profile

80 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:40 pm

He was used to other wolves not liking him he'd been on his while for a while now and knew well that packs usually didn't take too kindly to loners. The black blemish against the melting snows watched Leopardstrike hurry off without saying anything his gold eyes narrowing in detestation of two legs. he could never forgive them for what the'd taken away from him. The black brute gave a slight growl before glancing over where there was still a smear of blood on the ice covered pond. Picking up his paws into a smooth jog he picked up a gear to catch up with Leopardstrike
~The four falls~

"Family, Duty, Honor"

View user profile

81 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:48 am

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup bounded towards the pond. Much to his delight, it still seemed to be somewhat frozen over, except for the part where Pandamask's body was. Giggling, he leapt towards the pond, stopping at the shore. Looking over his shoulder, he waited for Maplepup, before getting quickly impatient. Looking back to the ice, he gingerly stepped onto it. It creaked under his paws, but didn't give way. Joyously, he scrambled some, and slid across the ice rather ungracefully. Though the ice would hold one pup, it was unlikely that it would hold two. But Lightpup didn't know that! He was a pup! A rather dense one, too.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

82 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:11 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
She leapt through the mostly melted snow unaware of the danger she and Lightpup were in, following him closely she skidded to a halt nearly falling face first into a pile of mushy snow. Shaking herself out she realized that Lightpup was already on the ice having fun without her, without thought she stepped forward onto the thin ice that before had been able to bear the weight of an apprentice. new leaf however had weakened the ponds ice to its thinnest. She trotted after Lightpup the ice bearing their weight until they got to the middle where it was thinnest. There was a loud crack and she had enough time to look at him horror struck before she was in freezing cold water struggling for breath. She sank down under the waters surface trying to see where the rusty pup had fallen through, scrabbling up through the water she burst the waters surface struggling for breath "lightpup!" she howled trying to get back onto the ice but the sharp thin surface cutting into her legs and paws before shattering beneath their weight.

View user profile

83 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:44 am

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup's tail began to was when he saw his friend approach. His eyes lighting up, he grinned as she stepped onto the ice, making her way towards the middle. He paid no mind to the creaking of the ice... until it began a loud crack. Lightpup exchanged a horrified look with Maplepup for a split second, before the ice gave out from under her. "Maple! Hold on!" he yelped, deciding what to do. If he would go back to camp to get warriors, it may be too late. But, he could fall in if he got too close. Shaking his head, Lightpup scooted over to the hole. "Swim over here! I'll try to grab your scru-!" He was cut off when the ice he stood on broke out from under him, slamming him into the freezing water with a yelp. Disoriented, the pup scrambled around uselessly. He had only managed to cross the river because it was shallow - he couldn't find anywhere to put his feet. Flailing, he tried getting back to surface, only to hit his head on a chunk of ice. Desperately, he tried to find the hole. After thrashing around enough, he managed to break through the thinner ice. Gasping, he choked out, "HELP!" Where was Lionpaw?! Would she be coming here soon?! How long could he and Maple stay afloat? His answer was: not long. His legs were growing numb and tired from kicking about in the freezing water. There was no chance he could break through any more ice, knowing his strength was nonexistent, or get onto it. He began to fall under the water, barely managing to stay afloat.

But I'm gonna survive!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,

View user profile

84 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:51 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
The brute had finally found where they'd gotten themselves to, and seeing them on the Ice like they were supposed to be there sent chills down his spine to be followed by anger. As they fell into the water he moved into a swift run, crashing into the water he broke the thin ice that was in his way so it was easier to swim. Whimpering a little at the temperature of the water that lapped at his paws he waded deeper into the water his strong legs kicking him out to where they were. Maplepup seemed to be doing a little better than lightpup so his teeth dug into the cream and steel coloured pups scruff yanking his head up and out of the water. Now what, did he swim over to maple and grab her as well would it be too late for her if he went back to the sure with light? Deciding that it would be the brute turned and swam over to her, his cramping muscles screaming at him with cold, he couldn't grab her as well so he had the little pup attatch herself to his scruff with her teeth, doggy paddling slowly with the two drenched pups he was finally wading back out of the water his body shaking with cold.

Once on the shore he set Lightpup down and moved Maple before shaking himself out vigorously twice, "Lightpup lick Maplepups fur the wrong way up her spine and i'll do the same to you" he told the pup his voice shaking with cold. His warm tongue began lapping the pups fur up the wrong way his intent to get the two warm before he even thought about moving them anywhere.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

View user profile

85 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:55 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
She'd cried out with fear when her friend had fallen into the frigid waters of the pond that to their two small quickly tiring bodies might as well have been the size of a lake. A splash caught her attention, Mustangpaw had turned up which surprised her, she hadn't thought that the big brute had any interest in pups or was kind. Instead here he was struggling through the cold water to them, she slipped under the water again as he went to grab lightpup then clumsily paddled over to her. dazedly figuring that he couldn't carry them both she reached out and gripped onto his scruff riding on his back as he got them both out of the bone chillingly cold water. Finding herself on the ground she shook her head getting water out of her ears not hearing what Mustang had said she was too cold to comprehend anything right now.

View user profile

86 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:04 am

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup once again fell under, before he heard a loud splash. Moments after, he felt someone grab his scruff and fish him out of the water. He gasped when they reached air, and collapsed when their savior put them on solid ground. Coughing up water and shaking, he sputtered, "G-g-got-t-ta c-ca-t-tch my b-breath..." After wheezing for a bit, he finally started licking Maplepup's fur the wrong way, occasionally stopping to cough or sniff. He was slow, but he did try to be effective. It was hard; he couldn't stop shaking, from both fright and cold. After a bit, he looked at the wolf who rescued them. He was too tired to be surprised, but if he had energy, he'd be surprised. Mustangpaw saved them!? He always thought he, too, was a bully. "Th-th-thanks," he woofed, resting his head on Maplepup's back when he needed to catch his breath again.

But I'm gonna survive!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,

View user profile

87 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:41 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Once he'd done Lightpup he washed his tongue over the shivering Maplepup, deciding that that was as close as he was going to get them to be warm out here he picked up Lightpup in his jaws and lay down. Maplepup hopped up onto his back digging her front paws into him and holding on the cream and steel pup thanked him making Mustangpaw sigh softly and speaking around his scruff he stated "I should be apologizing" he didn't say anything other than that his anger at Lionpaw growing stronger. The dun coloured wolf returned to Thunderclan camp carrying the two pups who'd had a near death experience.

~Thunderclan Camp~

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

View user profile

88 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:12 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maple could feel the warm licks of the other two males unhappiness coursing through her, she couldn't believe she'd believed Lionpaw she was so stupid so so so stupid. She sniffled and clambered onto the bigger wolfs back as she was told to, gripping onto him as best she could Maple didn't say anything on the way back to camp. Lost in how stupid and idiotic she was, her brother wouldn't have fallen for Lionpaws lies and deceit. She whimpered softly, shivering and shaking her pretty green eyes closed.
~Thunderclan Camp~

View user profile

89 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup was eventually to tired to continue licking, so he just curled up and shivered. He let out a small whine when he was taken by the scruff - he just wanted to curl up and sleep. He shivered violently, his eyes squeezed shut. His paws hurt from getting sliced by the sharp edges of the ice. Lightpup, nonetheless, was thankful he didn't have to walk. It wouldn't be pleasant.

TC Camp

But I'm gonna survive!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,

View user profile

90 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri May 27, 2016 5:48 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted walked up the winter snows long melted and summer on its way, he inhaled contentedly and looked around interested although seeing the two legs his tail tucked between his legs and he crouched down in a place to hide. The humans moving around their tents had his heart racing with fear, did they know Master? If they saw him would they take him back? He wanted that but also feared it, if he went back would he get told off for running away even though he'd been left behind? Whining to himself he slipped around to the far edge of the pond and stood in the shadows watching them worriedly his dark brown gaze fixed on them.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

91 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri May 27, 2016 6:06 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
The short heavily scarred short tempered wolf padded up, the scent of fear, blood as well as the scents of three thunderclan wolves came to her nose. She narrowed her pale eyes seeing the strange two legs with their dens made out of furs. The scent fear became more pronounced, her head whipped around and her hackles rose a soft growl escaping her as she picked up the scent of not only a loner but a dog. Her long white canines were revealed as her lips lifted in warning, she growled again not waiting for the rest of the patrol she stalked forward into the bushes facing the black dog with no mercy in her blue green eyes. How dare this strangely pelted mutt intrude on pack land, and not just any pack or clan land, Thunderclan land.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

92 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri May 27, 2016 9:15 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Catching up to Rosethorn, Aspenpelt surveyed her surroundings to find a two-leg den. Although the gray female had never encountered two-legs in her life so far, she had heard many stories from the elders as a pup about them. Freezing with fear, the young warrior looked to her former mentor, not knowing what to do. But her attention was quickly drawn away from the two-leg den, and to a dark-haired dog. One who was obviously petrified of Rosethorn menacing presence.

"Rosethorn, I don't think he means any harm."The gray female commented, noticing the fearful look in the canine's golden eyes. If this dog was here as a threat, he would've attacked by now.

93 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri May 27, 2016 9:57 pm

Logan ceased his jog into a comfortable walk, a soft uneasy growl leaving him as he realized that the two legs with their strange dens still hadn't left. there had to be something he could figure out to get rid of them, the black dog wasn't registered by the golden eyed brute. he was more focused on what he perceived to be a bigger threat than some cowering dog. His body was tense and ready to move if they noticed the wolves and tried to do something, he knew that he would defend the others even if they didn't need defending. These strange creatures that moved around on two paws instead of four were bullies in his mind, and he didn't like bullies not at all.

"Family, Duty, Honor"

View user profile

94 Re: The Fire Pond on Fri May 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
The curly coated retriever who had hunted on stormclan land was staring at the humans worried that they would take him back to his master. Master would be so angry with him, he shivered at the thought, in the midst of his spying on the humans a bright orange wolf bounded up and sniffed him out. She growled at him, and Ted still very much a pup went down onto his knees and rolled onto his back showing his belly in submission. He thrust his muzzle into the dirt trying to communicate that he wasn't a threat, a voice filled the air and his brown eyes glanced over as yet another wolf turned up this one with salt and peppered fur. She seemed to think that he wasn't a threat which was true, he was gentle and didn't want to hurt anyone if he didn't have to.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

95 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat May 28, 2016 12:47 am

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
Pigeonheart trotted after the others, having gotten somewhat behind. When he neared the area he caught scent of the Maplepaw, Lightpaw and Mustangspirit; he recalled how Lion had sent the pups to play on the ice, which had since melted away. He also caught scent of the Twolegs, which caused him to send a worried glance in the direction of their pelt-dens. He tried to hide his fear, not wanting the others to think of him as cowardly, and continued onward. He looked up in alarm when he heard Rosethorn growl twice, scared for a moment that the Twolegs might be approaching before he realized that there was a dog nearby. He continued after Rosethorn and Aspenpelt and saw a dog with rather strange fur; the dog appeared to be submissive and didn't seem like much of a threat. "Who are you?" he asked. "I should inform you that you are in ThunderClan territory," he added. While it might have been possible that the dog meant no harm, he still shouldn't be allowed to walk wherever he pleased.

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

96 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat May 28, 2016 1:41 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
He remained on the ground ignoring the cold wet from the damp earth making its way into his curly fur. Yet another wolf turned up and instead of growling at him like the scarred female had he demanded who Ted was and what he was doing here. He swallowed before speaking softly "I'm Ted" he sounded quite feeble, he licked his lips anxiously before continuing "I'm uh. I was wandering and then I saw the humans and yeah" he finally finished looking quite uneasy. The pack wolves here were much different from Sol and Rowan, the dog stayed on the ground just incase they got mad with him.

View user profile

97 Re: The Fire Pond on Sat May 28, 2016 11:15 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
After the arrival of Pigeonheart and Shadowheart, the young she-wolf listened to the dog with the strange fur texture. Seeing the male on the ground in submission, Aspenpelt noticed how close the dog, now known as Ted, and her were in age. And she honestly bad for Ted, seeing how fearful he still looked.

Awaiting a response from either Rosethorn, or Pigeonheart, the gray-colored female rotated her cranium to glance at the two-leg den once more, it's presence keeping her on high alert.

98 Re: The Fire Pond on Sun May 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose glared at the dog suspiciously not trusting him "This is Clan territory, you're tresspassing. Get your curly behind out of here" she paused leaning forward to sniff him "He stinks of Stormclan and prey, I dare say he's hunted on their territory" she flicked a glance over at Aspenpelt they couldn't let a dog that had hunted on another clans territory to stick around it was all but asking him to hunt on thunderclan land. She was more than prepared to chase the interloper out, they also had to deal with the two legs as well as find Coalpaw. Silently grumbling to herself she growled again at the dog that had identified itself as Ted, waiting for him to pack up his things and get lost.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

99 Re: The Fire Pond on Tue May 31, 2016 8:35 pm

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
Pigeonheart tilted his head slightly when the dog introduced himself. It seemed that most loners and dogs had rather strange names, quite different from those of the Clans. He also mentioned the word 'humans.' What did that mean? Rosethorn spoke up soon after, ordering the dog to leave. "I agree; like Rosethorn said, you're tresspassing, and tresspassing is certainly against the rules," he said. "If he's hunted on StormClan land, what's stopping him from hunting on ours?" the young warrior added. After he spoke, he sent a wary glance back toward the Twoleg pelt-dens, before returning his attention back to Rosethorn, Aspenpelt and the dog.

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

100 Re: The Fire Pond on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:38 am

The gold eyed wolf mainly ignored the fuss over the dog focused on the two leggeds and their strange dens. He glanced over his shoulder at the other wolves and said dog "Hey you guys, why don't we take care of the two leggeds first, perhaps fido there can help us. two leggeds have pets like him, and given how submissive he was perhaps he was a two leggeds pet for a while so he might know how to be rid of them. Without them hunting us down and killing us all" his last sentence was muttered to himself the black wolf knowing well how petty those strange creatures could be. They wore other creatures pelts over themselves, his head tilted to the side watching them move around. He glanced back at pigeonheart, Aspenpelt and Rosethorn wondering if they'd agree with him, besides the pup might turn out to be pretty useful.

"Family, Duty, Honor"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum