An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Darkwood on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:44 pm

A dense forest of tall trees that block out much of the sun. Almost no rays filter through the canopy of leaves, and there is almost no light on particularly bright nights. A mist rolls in during the night, mostly after it rains. Strange noises echo through here and it is said that many wolves have disappeared in its depths and never seen again.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Darkwood on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
Moonshadow wrote:Moonshadow's ears twitched at the groaning in the forest. It as dusk already,and she likes the woods,but this one seemed different. Her royal blue eyes narrowed to dark slits. Probably the tree trunks from the stress. Her silver tail lashed out in the darkness. She paced back and forth in front of the darkness. The sounds of crickets filled the void of sound. Then the fireflies illuminating the dark. Moonshadow sniffled as a cold breeze blew right through her pelt.

Moonshadow sighed loudly. I'm wasting my time standing around here like a spectating bird. She grunted to herself and glanced around the forest. It seemed a bit fruitless to hunt in such a dark place. She pinned her ears to her head and stalked back to camp. A sulky irritated look on her face.
-Tc Camp-

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

3 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw slinked through the forest, her eyes flickering back and forth. 'Hope nobody followed me...' she thought, looking over her shoulder. Grunting, the she-wolf sniffed the air, trying to find prey. Finding the scent of a rabbit, she slowly made her way towards it, until she was close enough to the creature. Swiping her tongue across her muzzle, Lionpaw lunged forwards, giving chase to the alarmed creature. She swiftly closed her jaws across the rodent, shaking it until it went limp. Lifting her head, the apprentice took a wary look around to make sure no warrior was near. Finding none, she quickly consumed her kill, despite the rule forbidding it. Burying the remains in the snow, Lionpaw licked the blood from her muzzle, her orange eyes gleaming with satisfaction.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

4 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana had found the dark wooded area to be pleasing, she padded stealthily through it pausing to watch as a female attacked and killed devoured a rabbit. The females air about her and aura caused Lana to move forward, she moved to stand close to her, she didn't bother saying hello too busy letting her yellow eyes inspect the orange ones of the stranger. The females posture and gaze telling her more than she needed to know about the stranger. Oh how very interesting, I didn't think these pathetic clans would have anyone of her mindset
pathetic post sorry

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

5 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
(Nah man, you're good ^^)

Lionpaw's pelt prickled. Something wasn't right. When a freezing breeze ruffled her pelt, the she-wolf sniffed the air. Had a warrior followed her? However, the scent wasn't ThunderClan. Rather, a loner. Fur bristling, the apprentice growled, "I know you're here. Come out and explain yourself!" Her orange eyes narrowed, she then spotted the trespasser. Her head high, the she-wolf approached her. "... Who're you?" Lionpaw asked. The loner seemed rather cunning; perhaps she was a rogue. Envy of the wolf caused her pelt to prickle. 'No one has to tell her how to live. She can have her own opinions, no one can scold her, she can go wherever...' the ginger wolf thought, her eyes darkening.

Sig. Base Credit
"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."
View user profile

6 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lana merely watched as the other wolf growled at her, demanding that she explained herself. She let the other she wolf glare and read her before she finally spoke in her sly tones "Rouges don't follow the rules your clans hold dear, and I am one of them. For now I am Lana"she said silkily her posture calm, confident and relaxed, her yellow eyes were intelligent and coy. She liked this young she wolf, she had fire and spunk as well as a burning resentment of the rules that restricted her so "You have spirit, I like you. If you're growing tired of the limiting rules your life is bound by. I would not mind showing you the way of the Rouge sometime"she smirked slightly. The look not jeering nor snooty, merely appreciating the fact that she could tell this young fireball was similarly inclined.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

7 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw relaxed after hearing the rogue speak. "Lana? I've heard of you... I'm Lionpaw, by the way." Her tail lashed while her eyes gleamed. This rogue was feared by some; but Lionpaw admired her. She glanced over her shoulders once more. "You're exactly right... I hate it here. ThunderClan... I hate having to follow the dumb Warrior's Code. Many wolves chose to ignore it, and what did they become? Strong, powerful, feared... I see no reason for anyone to follow them," the apprentice snarled. She had so much to say... "Apprentices are restricted to the camp. They must have a warrior with them to leave... As you can see, I think that's quite stupid. After all, look who I ran into." Her claws flexed into the snow, and she met the rogue's eyes. "I'd much rather learn from someone who relies on herself rather than some stupid code," Lionpaw barked, her orange eyes glistening.

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

8 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
Lionpaw? The lion part of her name was certainly correct, she was a lion, angry at the rules that formed a cage. She could see the frustration that took form in the powerful muscles that rippled under the young ones pelt. She could feel the smile that had begun to form on her lips "Its been too long since I have found someone who appreciates the strong. These clans seem to think that the old and weak deserve respect, in reality they should be put down so they do not weaken those around them." her yellow eyes blinked before she nodded "There are all kinds of things one can learn, How to kill in many different ways, to cause chaos and carnage to those too weak to truly understand what the world is about. The world is about power, the more you have the more you are respected and feared. But you already know that, thats why you are here after all"

9 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw nodded her head, resent practically radiating off her pelt. Remembering how everyone got angry about her comment about Winchester, she growled, "You got that right. Everyone gets so worked up if you state your opinion..." She looked up towards the trees. "I just want to teach someone a lesson. She couldn't seem to mind her own business, and got everyone else involved..." the apprentice grumbled. "But I would love to learn how to shed some major blood..." Thoughts of slaughtering Rosethorn, Coalpaw, and Aspenpaw caused her to swipe her tongue across her fangs. Especially Rosethorn. Her eyes narrowed at the thought. Would Lana perhaps help her with that?

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

10 Re: The Darkwood on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
She watched the young female, her head inclined slightly to the side watching the resent and anger pour off of her pelt "I see, you mention a 'she' not a warrior from your clan" she tilted her head to the otherside a little "Its that particularly anoying one with clawed ears and with quite a maimed pelt" of course she knew exactly who Lion was talking about. The younger wolf was easy for the perceptive and distinctly dark female to read, "So its now against the 'warrior code' to have your own opinion is it? How... restricting, I'd be quite happy to help you get your revenge on the one who has infringed upon your right to have an opinion" Her jaws parted so her tongue could swipe over one side of it, the idea of luring a wolf of the clans out and then torturing them sounded quite alluring. yes... That idea sounded both fun and alluring, "Of course you'd want to do some training before you enact such a plan, you want to beat her right into the ground. If your mentor has not shown you some particularly fun moves that are designed to cause pain. well.. I'm your woman for that" at that a twisted cruel smirk twisted up each side of her muzzle and a dark laugh left her.  

11 Re: The Darkwood on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw scanned the she-wolf with a confused expression. "Rosethorn. How'd you know that?" she asked, before flicking her tail. "Ahh... Nevermind. Yea, she's been a pest. Overly sensitive, can't keep her mouth shut... I won't be surprised if I get punished later on, because of her," the apprentice growled, sitting down. Hearing Lana's offer, Lionpaw gave a small but menacing smirk and looked back up at the she-wolf. "No, I've never learned anything torturous, anything painful... nothing fun. I'd love to learn all you can teach me." Her eyes gleamed as she flexed her claws. What fun it would be to rip apart those who wronged her!

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

12 Re: The Darkwood on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Coalpaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Putting her nose to the test, Coalpaw decided to try finding marigold, and poppy seeds. Not remembering what the poppy smelled like, she wandered into the Darkwood trying to find it. She stopped cold and dropped into a crouch to hide, as she could smell Lionpaw and another wolf nearby. So this is where she ran off to... Who is that she's talking to? Should I go warn the Clan? Coalpaw silently thanked StarClan that she was downwind from the two wolves.

Say you care about someone
And they don't know it
Now imagine it tearing you apart
I felt this way for many years
To be honest, I still do
You can never outgrow how much you care for your family

View user profile

13 Re: The Darkwood on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:01 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw felt that they were being watched. Looking over her shoulder, she scanned the forest. Deciding not to take a chance, and that whoever was watching must've been downwind, she then snarled at Lana. "I told you already! You're not welcome here! This is ThunderClan territory!" The she-wolf hoped that whoever was watching hadn't been there long enough to overhear their earlier conversation. Her orange eyes met Lana's, passing a knowing look between the two. She was now on her feet, panicking slightly. They'd have to meet up later, somewhere else. But it'd be hard to sneak off without a distraction like the clan meeting. A thought came into Lionpaw's mind; perhaps she could travel with the rogue, leaving ThunderClan behind? She could always learn more useful moves from Lana. She'd never have to worry about getting punished, or followed, or scolded.... She'd be free.

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

14 Re: The Darkwood on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Coalpaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Coalpaw dared to peek around the tree she hid behind, and her jaw dropped. This was no loner; this was Lana. Feeling a rush of panic, she darted back to the camp to warn Cloudwhisp. If Lana's back, it can't be good. She pushed herself to go faster, wanting to beat Lionpaw back.

Say you care about someone
And they don't know it
Now imagine it tearing you apart
I felt this way for many years
To be honest, I still do
You can never outgrow how much you care for your family

View user profile

15 Re: The Darkwood on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
[OoC: going to ignore your posts coalpaw Also coal your character would have no idea who Lana is as she hasnt' been hanging around Thunderclan territory before]

Lana flicked her tail a thought entering her mind, she smirked slightly "Let us wander for a while we might find some poor unsuspecting creature you can practise some moves on" Of course she was hoping to find a wolf to have Lionpaw kill it would be a good test and she'd be able to see just how dedicated this angry rebellious creature was. The brown wolf knew that the wet melting snow would hide her scent as well as walking through water, she turned and lead the way toward a place she'd suspected would have plenty of potential targets.

~The Fire Pond~

16 Re: The Darkwood on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Lion

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpaw's eyes glistened as she followed Lana. She felt nothing but satisfaction when she killed her prey. It won't be much to get a little more creative with her kills. She always swiftly ended the lives of her catches; maybe she should prolong their death. Her eyes trailed towards the canopy as the apprentice thought of killing a wolf. Lionpaw would have to hear their cries, their pleas... the thought of it caused a wicked smirk to grow on her face as she trailed the rogue.

Sig. Base Credit
View user profile

17 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
He walked up with his head held high and his glowing orange eyes alert and flicking around making sure that nothing would jump out at his accomplice. The strong smell of a Loner and Lionpaw caused a smirk to slip up the side of his face, this could be more blackmail material, he chuckled darkly to himself before turning waiting for the other pup to turn up. He wanted to become a warrior, skip being an apprentice, he knew he wouldn't be a very good one.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

18 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup soon appeared, swiftly bounding through the disappearing snow. He came to a halt next to his friend. "I, like, smell Lionpaw! What was she doing, like, out here?" he yapped, his lime green eyes drifting around the woods. In his opinion, they weren't THAT scary. He'd seen scarier. Probably about 5 minutes ago he saw something scarier. With his nose to the ground, the small pup padded around the trees. There didn't seem to be anyone else here. Hopefully no one would change that. Can't a pup have an adventure without getting caught for once?!

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

19 Re: The Darkwood on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Black watched as his companion finally turned up, why was he always so slow? The young brute commented "Why was she here with a loner is what piques my interest" his voice somewhat dry and almost sneering. He followed the two scents a little coming to a stop as they left the dark wood heading toward the pond they'd visited earlier. Orange eyes sparkled and a smirk appeared on his muzzle, My My Lionpaw, you're so careless... . He'd admire her if she wasn't so arrogant and used more wit and less force, He could understand only caring for herself and those close to her. Within the clan he himself only cared for Maplepup and Lightpup, so the rules that bound others to the clan didn't really affect him. They could be starving and he'd just share prey with His sister and friend, until of course she bullied him into sharing.

"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

View user profile

20 Re: The Darkwood on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup sat down, his head tilted. "Maybe she, like, found a loner and escorted them out?" he suggested, too naïve to think about anything worse. Of course, he didn't even know about Lana. In his eyes, Lionpaw wasn't scary. She was strong, and cool! Even if she did bully others, she was still awesome because she wasn't scared of anything. He admired bravery. Quickly grooming a stray strand of fur, the pup glanced back at his orange-eyed friend. "So, like, what do you wanna do?" he asked, his tail wagging. He prayed his friend didn't want to rough house - the pup was only fast, and nothing else. Lightpup would be pinned down in two seconds.

But I'm gonna survive!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,

View user profile

21 Re: The Darkwood on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:15 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Sometimes the words that left lightpups mouth made him want to sigh loudly, a sigh escaped him and he rolled his orange eyes he was so naive, the grey and cream wolf always rather well dense. His earlier comment came back to him and he found himself agreeing that yet again his little friend had little to no brain. The sleek young thing flicked his bright orange eyes to meet the lime green ones of his friend and sighed exasperatedly, roughhousing was for idiots that were filled with brawn not brain like Redwind and Mustangpaw. He himself preferred to test out his new lines that he thought of, however Lionpaw was not here for him to unleash his sinister tongue. He didn't reply instead he began sniffing around wondering if there was actually anything scary here.

View user profile

22 Re: The Darkwood on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup's brows furrowed when his friend didn't reply to him. He doesn't like being ignored. But who doesn't? However, after a second, he returned to his normal state and bounded around, effortlessly moving through the melting snow. Though he has no strength in him, Lightpup's very swift and agile. "Hey! Wanna race?!" he barked, tail wagging. A brow raised, he waited for Blackpup's reply with a playful grin. Though he didn't like fighting, he loved racing. In fact, if the camp ever got attacked by another clan, he'd probably just high-tail it out of there. Well... unless Blackpup or Maplepup were in trouble. Then he'd stick with them.

But I'm gonna survive!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,

View user profile

23 Re: The Darkwood on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
He was interrupted from his snooping around by Lightpup asking if he wanted to race, please he had no intent of entering a contest that he could not win. Lightpup was faster than him, so of course he did not want to race. He washed his tongue over a paw before speaking "Lets see if there is anything to hunt, It shouldn't be too hard for you after all" again a subtle indication that he thought his friend was a bit thick. the dark natured and sarcasm filled young wolf stood back on his four paws again his orange eyes glittering, his orange gaze was filled with intelligence he made up for his lack of brawn by exercising his mind and keeping it sharp. He had no interest in fighting or hunting, preferring to survive using snarky comments, but trying to hunt something would keep Lightpup entertained hopefully. However he soon grew bored and his orange eyes looked at Lightpup "I might go to the gathering... I want to make sure that pesky Lionpaw dosent do anything to Maplepup" he told him besides the idea of publically humiliating Lionpaw? He could deal with the insufferable stupidity of everyone for that.

~The four falls~

View user profile

24 Re: The Darkwood on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup's tail wagged as Blackpup suggested hunting. It didn't seem THAT hard; just chase down the dumb thing and bite it. So, with his nose to the ground, he followed the scents he was familiar with. He soon saw a squirrel digging into the snow. With that, Lightpup launched forward... and tripped over a root, landing face-first in the snow. "Totally meant to do that..." he muttered, before trotting back to Blackpup. At his comment about the Gathering, a grin formed on his face. "Like, totally! Love doing stuff I'm not supposed to do!" he yapped, racing after his friend.

Four Falls

But I'm gonna survive!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,

View user profile

25 Re: The Darkwood on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:35 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue
The brown she wolf padded up and the smell of two little pups made her grin grow to show her white sharp teeth, she got over it however and padded through the wood to where she had met Lionpaw. The fiery young wolf had shown spunk as well as intelligence which was what Lana liked, the way she had killed that wolf before had been simply delicious. The dark natured rogue waited patiently trusting the twinge in her gut, Lionpaw would come back here, after all it made sense to meet in these dark woods that others seemed to shun. Where there was few prey and it was dark and lonesome with an almost constant mist covering the area.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next