An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 am

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:44 am

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
Sophie trotted through the new array of brushes and grass. She had left Hartford,for the most part,because some humans started to capture all the dogs everywhere. They seemed most focus on the ones with metal upgrades. Her right metal leg creaked,and her jaw suddenly felt heavier. The Blue Merle Collie snorted and stopped to look at the view. Her turquoise eyes narrowed as she stared out at the sea of vegetation.

Sophie's Biography

"Shame carries more weight to those who knows it's meaning."

"I won't hold your hand. I can't. I don't have hands."

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

3 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
Achak trotted up the glades easily, his gray fur ruffled in the wind. Since this area had been his home most of his life, he knew it very well. He now trotted towards his temporary 'home.' It wasn't really what most would call it. His place was actually a large, broad-leafed tree with big twisted roots, that sort of formed a small cave. It wasn't much, but at least it kept the snow off.
As he padded forward, a strange scent made him stop. "Could that be...?" Achak opened his mouth and tasted the air, just to be sure. "Dog?" He perked his ears with interest and picked up his speed. It had been moons since he'd last seen one or even scented one so close by. The nearest Nofur Place was a good deal away, and that's where most of the dogs lived too. Achak now spotted the dog close by, checking out the landscape. "I hope she doesn't try to move in here." He thought, knowing that the more canines, the scarcer food becomes. But seeing how small the dog was, the male figured it wouldn't be a problem. He carefully approached and smiled. "You lost, pet?" He asked in a half friendly but annoying way.

View user profile

4 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
Sophie's head whirled around to a new voice. She narrowed her turquoise eyes into a cold glare. "Not lost,wolf." Sophie had gotten used to her metal add ons,and the weird looks she got with them. She thought it would keep most other canines away,in this case,it didn't. She sighed irritably. "What do ya' want? Did I get in your territory or somethin'?"

Sophie's Biography

"I am much more then skin and bones, and I am much more then just my heart and my head. I am me. And no one can change that."

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

5 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
Achak blinked shook his head. "Nah, I'm more of a loner round these parts." He replied, leaning back to scratch his ear carelessly. The loner then noticed the dog's metal paw and frowned. "Weird." He thought, but didn't ask. Instead he continued. "I just haven't seen one of your kind in a while." Achak said, ruffling his thick fur. "You gotta name?" He asked.

View user profile

6 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
Sophie raised her eyebrow,but didn't comment on the fact that he was just a loner. Usually loners protected their territory anyways. The dog sat down on her rump. Her ears twitched a little. "It's polite to introduce yourself before asking for another's name." She said casually. As if it should be known by everyone.

Sophie's Biography

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

7 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:25 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
The male gave a half smirk as the dog asked for his name first. "Hmm...well it's Achak." He replied twitching his ears. The loner found it rather amusing that the dog seemed very strict about stuff, and to him high maintenance to the more careless wolf.

View user profile

8 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
Sophie again was surprised by how easily he gave up his name,but is she really was,she didn't show it. Her ears twitched again. "Sophie." She didn't add the usual 'nice to meet you' part of her introduction. It wasn't actually very nice. Her tail twitched as she stared back at the wolf.

Sophie's Biography

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

9 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
Achak gave more of a 'hmph' reply. "Well Sophie, I'd thought it'd be fair to warn you, there's a lot of mean wolves around here, especially in Shadow Woods to the South of here." He paused before continuing. "Also four giant packs just moved in to the east. I heard their home was destroyed by a fire and had to move here." The male clicked his goings casually. Some would probably say that he was chatty for a loner, but he just didn't feel awkward conversing.

View user profile

10 Re: White Glades on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
This wolf didn't cease to amaze her. He gave her advice. What surprised her even more wasn't his behavior. "Four big packs?" Sophie could't help but to show her surprise.Your kidding! Out of all the places they could have been,they chose here... The dog groaned and laid down on her stomach. Covering her muzzle with her paws.

Sophie's Biography

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

11 Re: White Glades on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 pm

The two year old appeared in the dense vegetation, his bright yellow eyes stared around warily and his pink tongue escaped his maw to lick his nose. Watching a dog and a wolf interact the familiar prickle of social anxiety made himf eel rather nauseous. His tail brushing over his heels he sat down and just watched, no flicker of agression about him, if anything attacked him he'dgive in straight away not because he was a cowardbut because he hated fighting.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

12 Re: White Glades on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Achak

Loner/Rogue
(Is this wolf Oakpup or another character? Will edit if he's not.)
Achak blinked as the wolf seemed surprised and upset about the news he gave her. "Must know them." He figured, but as if a loner policy, he didn't ask. The male then scented a nearby wolf. As if on cue, a smallish looking wolf appeared close by. One look at the wolf and Achak knew that he hadn't been a loner all his life. He seemed frightful, with a panicked look on his face as he gazed at him. "Definitely from a pack as a low-ranking wolf." The male had met skittish, shy wolves such as these. He didn't feel threatened, since usually his types of wolves would hang around for a few weeks as loners before going off to join another nearby pack. "Once a pack wolf, always a pack wolf." He had come up with. Achak clicked his tongue and grinned. "Well, look at that, another wolf!" He said, half sarcastically. "Welcome to the party." He smirked and yawned.

View user profile

13 Re: White Glades on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:31 am

Oakpup or rather Tobias as he had come up with for himself blinked his yellow eyes, the sarcasam hit his ears hard making them twitch back. He breathed in and out telliing himself that if there ended up being a fight he didn't have to fight, his dark brown and lightbrown fur was well kept and neatly looked after. His paws were still a little to large hinting he still had room to grow, watching the wolf who had spoken to him he gave a quiet smile "Thanks for the welcome" he'd always gone with the tactic of not taking any notice of sarcasam.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

14 Re: White Glades on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Sophie lifted her head at a familiar scent. She gave a loud snort as a brown wolf apprehend from the brush. "Lupus you've got to be kidding me!" The collie stood up on her metallic limb and leaned forward. Her silver teeth catching a glance of the sunshine. It was starting to get darker and darker. "You're one of them." She paused,thinking of what the clan's name was. "Thumperclan....Thunderclan?" She shook her head and turned back to the wolf. "You're a Thunderclanner,aren't you?" The younger wolf wouldn't have known she was the dog that helped the escape of the facility wolves. He was a part of the new Thunderclan. "What are you and your clan doing here?"

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

15 Re: White Glades on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
'Ah...Looks like there are more canines here...' He thought in irrtation. Miles gave a sigh, and stared on with icy blue eyes. His ears twitched, but he said nothing. He wasn't low enough to come jumping in with an entrance. The husky had some decency at least. His ears twitched as he heard the exchange of words. He wasn't one to eavesdrop, but he got interested when the subject turned to the four new packs in the area. Miles gave a thin smile, a cold look in his eye. "Ah, so gossip has spread like wildfire has it?" He interjected, his look of confidence didn't falter for a second.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

16 Re: White Glades on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:45 am

It seems like only yesterday I have stumbled upon such others of my own kind, to only be observant to their actions. I can not help but wonder why I do such actions when I can simple be the first to share lyrics. Hm. I must be going mad? My steps where so silent it is a wonder why no one, even with such trained skills, have yet to catch my presents among the band of others. I can not help but smile at such acts. My flake remained on my skin, flat. My souls danced among the bodies that are spread out before me. Talons remained hidden under my limbs, but revealed themselves with every step I took. My head remained at it's highest point, unless confronted by one of a higher experience. My journey, has only just begun. Yet I see it to keep going, no matter what. Who will take the chance to spot me, and then stay a while and chat?

17 Re: White Glades on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:49 am

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
(Sorry Aerious, but you can only be in one place at a time. So please delete one of the posts at either the Manor, or here. Thank you!)

Sophie glanced up at the husky and narrowed her blue eyes. Standing up she said,"Are you calling me a gossip?" She could not keep the growl from coming up her throat. A black wolf approached them as well, but she gave it no more than a glance.

Sophie's Biography

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

18 Re: White Glades on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:53 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
Miles clicked his tongue in reply. "Tck! Think what you want, Collie." His face was turned up in a mischievous smirk, but really it was devoid of feeling. He turned to the black wolf and waved his black and white tail in the air. Waiting mostly for an introduction. The collie was far from mind now.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

19 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 am

(alright)

A nod was given to the two before my steps became quickened. Hearing lyrics being shared my interest grew. "So, gossip. Such idiotic for pups like yourself. I said. I called everyone pups when childish acts are being shared. Gossip is one of them. Lowering my rump to the ground, I smiled slightly before glancing around me in search of something to do to ease my boredom.

20 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
(Thank you!)

(Sophie)

Sophie growled back at the black wolf as she stood up shaking her gray and white pelt. "As if you've never been childish or foolish before." Her icy gaze turned sharp at the husky. "And you are a jerk. Who has absolutely no idea how much of a gossip he looks like." She snorted and swiped her tongue over her muzzle.

(Miles)

The husky laughed and waved his curled tail. "Is that so?" He clicked his tongue and smirked at the two canines in front of him. "Tck! What other rumors may you two have then? A gossip must know what is going around anyways." He said taunting the dog.

(Sophie)

The collie gritted her teeth and growled loudly. "Why you little piece of fox-dung..." Sophie had picked up some clan swear words while she was there. They seemed quite frustrated, it would have been a wonder if she didn't hear them.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

21 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:05 am

A chuckle rose from my chest. I couldn't help but shake my head at their comments to one another. "Once again, when I was a pup yes. Now it seems out of the question." I responded to the two canines before me. "Now you two, have fun with the skat you two have dropped. This has lost my interest." I spoke and shook my head again, it still was very humerus to me. Lowering my body to the ground, my ears followed the voices as they spoke. If a fight broke out, I would surely leave. fighting is to. Ha, I can not lie. I would join in. Fighting is my life, and nothing will change that. Not even two canines before me.

22 Re: White Glades on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
(Miles)

The husky snorted at her reply. "It seems you have picked up a few pack swear words." His curled tail flicked behind him. His icy eyes hardened. "I'll humor you for no longer. I'm going." Night had fallen and it was better if you were around your home territory out in the dark. His eyes glowed with a malicious glint in the dim light. He turned and stalked off. His fluffy white coat gave him away in the uncovered area, but he didn't need to be covered. Just to be left alone.
-Somewhere next...-

(Sophie)

She growled back. "Humor me? You were insulting me!" Sophie's own icy blue eyes hardened at the husky. "Don't hold yourself up too high. You'll fall down harder that way." The collie snorted and flicked her ears in irritation. Her attention turned to the black wolf. She was still contemplating on who he was and why he was there. His motives were hard to distinguish, but he seemed like he hated foolish acts, such as gossip. The dog frowned to herself. 'Who is that guy...?'

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

23 Re: White Glades on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:45 am

I shook my head, such arrogance from one figure. "Do not be bothered by such arrogance from one small frame. He is tough but, once he is known. Will possibly be a huge teddy bear." I have seen this before, but I did not know this tyrant. He could be the other half instead. Rising up, he did have a valid point. Though I have no territory, why bother really. Dipping my head to the collie I made my path to the fence lines of the humans houses before me.

24 Re: White Glades on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Sophie

Loner/Rogue
The Blue Merle Collie watched as the wolf approached the fences. She galloped over to the black brute and frowned at him as she walked by his side. "Are you sure you want to go near there...?" Her answer was a little vague, not wanting to start an argument. He might have business there, but most of the Longpaws were quite ruthless. Sophie had seen that first hand herself. She had killed that Longpaw with her own paws, but she didn't like reminiscing about it either. Her turquoise eyes stared at the large wolf's frame. "Who are you anyways?" She realized how curt and rude it sounded so she quickly added,"I'm Sophie. Nice to meet you." She turned back to the house, her ears pulled back slightly.

Sophie's Biography

Because you're worth it

Signature Credit
View user profile

25 Re: White Glades on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 am

First off...im a female... lolz)

My attention drifted to the other beside me. I couldn't help but chuckle at her worry. "Why not, I seek a challenge from these house pets." I spoke of them as if I was one, ha me a house pet never, though I have seen some and befriended a few. My head turned back to the one beside me once again. "Aerious, but Aery will do better." I spoke siting down, my ears turned to the fence as a little yapper came to it sniffing. I let out a snarl sending it back with tail between it's legs. A smile crept on my face, though my attention went back to the one called Sophie.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum