An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1 White Glades on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 am

First topic message reminder :

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:43 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
He flattened himself against the ground when they both snarled at him, rolling onto his back with his tail tucked between his legs in fright. The tip was wagging slightly, proud of himself. He'd managed to sneak up on her enough to surprise her. Glad that she was happy with his stalking, he trotted behind her, not as close this time. With something else to keep him occupied, he was letting her be a bit further away than he had let her be before. Wondering if the male would come with them as well, Julian glanced over his shoulder, blinking at the black wolf momentarily.

-sleepy valley-

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

102 Re: White Glades on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:07 am

Killian

Loner/Rogue
Yawning as his sister got to her feet, Killian tagged along. It would be better to have an extra pair of eyes on hand with the pup along to get himself in trouble. Poking about as he followed more slowly, making sure that no one was going to follow them.

-sleepy valley-

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?"
“It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem. It's getting back."
“You want to kill me? You’ll have to find me first.”
“Everyone has light around them. Except for me. I have shadows.”
"There's never a guarantee of coming back. It's the passing on that's certain."

"Stay low. Go fast. Kill first. Die last. One shot. One kill. Not luck. All skill."
View user profile

103 Re: White Glades on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol hesitated at the relatively fresh scents of other wolves, though it seemed like they'd left the area now. Placing his paws carefully just in case he came across someone unfriendly, he found a sunny spot and curled up in it. He shut his eyes, trying not to think of his maggsie and whether her so-called pack was being friendly to her or not. She'd said she would come find him when she was ready. All he had to do was wait for her.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

104 Re: White Glades on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:37 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
A little hot thanks to the sweltering sun and the thick humidity which threatened a thunderstorm Melissa calmly surveyed the area before beginning to move up the gentle slope of the glades. It wasn't long however before a smell entered her nose, prepared for a fight she slipped up, remembering without meaning too all the times she'd killed. She'd do it again with hesitation or mercy, mercy got you killed after all, her tail flicked to the side thoughts neatly moving around in her head. Following the scent, the pup and his tutelage set to the side for now Melissa focused intently on the owner of the scent. Finding him curled up she stood there, waiting with the patience of a trained killer, he would be assessed and then dealt with for now it was uncertain whether he was a threat or not.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

105 Re: White Glades on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:06 am

Julian

Loner/Rogue
The heat hadn’t bothered him – he was used to the heat. Pouncing on nearly everything that moved, he followed the she wolf almost playfully. He occasionally batted at her tail, but that was only when there was nothing else he could practise his pouncing on. He wanted her to be proud of him for practising, and of getting better. When she stopped suddenly, he bumped into her leg and fell onto his behind, blinking in confusion. He suddenly sniffed around, smelling a new scent, and wondered what it was. He tilted his head slightly, studying the stranger for a few moments. He looked like he could be a good playmate too. Taking a few steps forward, he caught himself, and glanced at the female again, unsure of what she wanted him to do. His slightly wagging tail slowed and stopped, and he tucked himself behind her, picking up on her hostility.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
View user profile

106 Re: White Glades on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:16 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Hearing the newcomers, the gold male lifted his head, sniffing the air to see if he knew the scents. He didn’t, but he didn’t move. It was loner territory, and he wasn’t going to try and chase them off. With them finally coming into view, he tilted his head a little, studying the female and the pup. It was strange to see a pup that young with a wolf, but he wasn’t one to question it. He sat up when the she wolf stopped, flicking his gaze to her, but he didn’t speak. There wasn’t much he could say. If she wanted to attack him, she would regardless of what he said. Hopefully it wouldn’t boil down to all that though.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

107 Re: White Glades on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:57 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
He didn't do anything apart from lifting his head to look at them, he didn't seem to want to fight from what she could understand. Good enough, shaking out her fur she spoke simply “Leave loner” she had to finish teaching the pup so he'd leave her alone. There seemed to be a few rabbits around today, good hunting for a pup lean and tough to catch but tasty. If her brother showed up then they could have a quickl playfight if the pup was bright enough he'd learn a few moves from that alone. However if the loner didn't leave the pup would learn from her attacking the strange brute, she didn't growl instead her brown eyes remained focused an unusual intensity burning in hr gaze. She meant business, silent, deadly and ready to send him on his way if he didn't move quick enough for her taste. The distant bird song from a few trees had an ear flicking in that direction puzzling over the meaning of its song before guessing it wasn't for a predator and returned her full attention to the loner. She could feel the pup hiding behind her, it was strange protecting something that wasn't' her brother.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum